Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is a 12-pointed star a satanic symbol?

ZeusSatan said:

The number 12 relates to natural cycles and the number of houses in a chart as well as the 12 zodiac signs. The 12 pointed star used to symbolize the “12 disciples of Christ” but the star itself is stolen from Christianity just like everything of the occult. Remember all numbers and spiritual symbols are stolen and used for ill magic against gentiles so that’s a good rule of thumb. All numbers are satanic.

Sundara said:
ZeusSatan said:

The number 12 relates to natural cycles and the number of houses in a chart as well as the 12 zodiac signs. The 12 pointed star used to symbolize the “12 disciples of Christ” but the star itself is stolen from Christianity just like everything of the occult. Remember all numbers and spiritual symbols are stolen and used for ill magic against gentiles so that’s a good rule of thumb. All numbers are satanic.
No.... The jew stole things from Paganism and put it into christianity. Paganism/Nature didn't steal it from christianity; it was Pagans'/Natures'/Ours originally and Naturally.

FancyMancy said:
No.... The jew stole things from Paganism and put it into christianity. Paganism/Nature didn't steal it from christianity; it was Pagans'/Natures'/Ours originally and Naturally.
I'm pretty sure it was just a typo.

FancyMancy said:
Sundara said:
ZeusSatan said:

That’s what I said - let me say it again to clarify - the star is used BY CHRISTIANS to symbolize the “12 disciples of Christ”. That’s what they used it for. The star, the star itself (not the 12 disciples), was stolen by Christians to represent their 12 sheep’s made of lard and shit. Spiritual numbers and symbols are satanic, Christians corrupt and steal them to use them against gentiles. I can see how replacing by Christians with from Christians was confusing, bad grammar mistake.

Sundara said:
The 12 pointed star used to symbolize the “12 disciples of Christ”
It looks like "The 12-pointed star used to symbolise the '12 disciples of christ'". It doesn't look like "The 12-pointed star, which had been used to symbolise the '12 disciples of christ...'". That's why I say things, such as "in order to" or "which was". Evidently,
Shael said:
FancyMancy said:
I'm pretty sure it was just a typo.
I wasn't the only one! Lol. Well, I thought I'd mention it just to be safe, for anyone else reading - and for that "exposing JoS" site, as well!

Likewise, "X celebrity dies at 92", in English means X celebrity dies at 92 repeatedly, every day. It does not mean X celebrity died at 92. "Y politician quoted" means, in English, Y politician quoted. It does not mean Y politican was quoted. :roll: FancyMancy replies on JoS Forum. FostarChild replied on JoS Forum. Let's bastardise English more, please! xD Wikipaedia is also amazing - "Z person's birth date 1972 (48 years old)". They were born 48 years old?! :roll: I know what it is supposed to mean, but the jew likes to make things be not-clear! Changing the way we speak, changing the way we think, controlling us. I could mention the usual dystopian novels and films at this point, such as 1984, but I won't. :p

I think I've made my point, lol. Hopefully, others reading will not be confused and misled.

Yeah no I’m glad you pointed that out, thank you! I’ve got to watch out for grammar mistakes. I can get a little lax sometimes.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back