Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Quastion about immortality

Satanfire666

Does hitler immune to all typs of death even if it was supernatural? And another quastion if someone reached the level of power as hitler's, could this someone fly? Like the ancient chinese people who had the ability to fly in the sky.

Satanfire666 said:

Hitler was not the only one to reach Magnum Opus. You should think in terms of energy. Anything is possible with enough energy, even death. If you removed enough energy out of any being, whether they were god-like or not, they would die. Being like the gods, as we recognize it, just makes it exponentially less likely.

I also have this doubt, but not only with Hitler, but with all the Gods who reached Magnum Opus, not the levels 1,2,3, but the "complete". IN ANY WAY, they can or we reach Magnum Opus, you can still die physically or spiritually, even if you read the entire site and various topics, it is doubtful whether you would be an indestructible being in every way, if so, you would be happier and relieved, good afternoon everyone.

Blitzkreig said:
Satanfire666 said:

Hitler was not the only one to reach Magnum Opus.

Yeah i read somewhere in the fourms that a lot of tebitans and tawian masters and nazi leaders reached that level take joseph goebbels as example as he was very advanced when you look in his speeches

6The6Return6 said:
I also have this doubt, but not only with Hitler, but with all the Gods who reached Magnum Opus, not the levels 1,2,3, but the "complete". IN ANY WAY, they can or we reach Magnum Opus, you can still die physically or spiritually, even if you read the entire site and various topics, it is doubtful whether you would be an indestructible being in every way, if so, you would be happier and relieved, good afternoon everyone.

Good afternoon to you sir, hitler is like 135 years old by now and living in howallow earth, imagine with me the amount of knowledge he got during his young years until this era he most be a master by now. I wished that mussolini didn't die as he was a good leader though.

Satanfire666 said:
6The6Return6 said:

Good afternoon to you sir, hitler is like 135 years old by now and living in howallow earth, imagine with me the amount of knowledge he got during his young years until this era he most be a master by now. I wished that mussolini didn't die as he was a good leader though.
Hitler is not living in hollow Earth. He is living with the gods.

Satanfire666 said:
Does hitler immune to all typs of death even if it was supernatural? And another quastion if someone reached the level of power as hitler's, could this someone fly? Like the ancient chinese people who had the ability to fly in the sky.
How tall can a tree grow? How thick can its trunk be? How deeply can its roots dig? Gods and Goddesses are like strong, powerful trees; we are merely seedlings at the moment.

If not trees, then heights of skysrapers. Widths and depths of oceans. Sizes of stars...

Satanfire666 said:

If someone at a high level like that were shot in the head unexpectedly they would still die.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back