Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Your Contacts

Grimbol

Has anyone made contact with helpful entities. If so id like to hear all about it. I have yet to get there and no one i know is spiritual, litteraly cant talk about any of this to anyone i know, theyd think me nuts lol. Bunch of bible thumpers. I love hearing about the gods and things that want to help us.

Grimbol said:
Has anyone made contact with helpful entities. If so id like to hear all about it. I have yet to get there and no one i know is spiritual, litteraly cant talk about any of this to anyone i know, theyd think me nuts lol. Bunch of bible thumpers. I love hearing about the gods and things that want to help us.

Trust me.. Making a deal (contact) with random entities is never a good idea, no matter how "helpful" they seem.
I know a person who made a deal with a strong spirit, and that person agreed to give up his hearing ability (they're almost deaf now) for cursing someone.
In my experience, making a deal with a random entity has always a down side, and you will end up hurting yourself and regretting it.

On the other hand, making a deal with one of Satan's demons (make sure they're one of Satan's!!) seems to be always a positive thing, as Demons will never ask something from you that's in any way hurtful. They usually ask you to do more work for Satan in my experience.

Also, as far as I know a deal is a deal, and can not be ended until the task is done.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back