Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Coven

Alta Serpentis

Seeing as we don't reveal personal info and don't meet up, how is one to, if one so desires, find a coven, or recruit members for such? We don't have direct messaging either so does that limit this kind of interaction to a purely telepathic communication type platform? There's no yellowpages for this kinda thing and rightfully so of course, I was just wondering, thanks!

Sybellum said:
Seeing as we don't reveal personal info and don't meet up, how is one to, if one so desires, find a coven, or recruit members for such? We don't have direct messaging either so does that limit this kind of interaction to a purely telepathic communication type platform? There's no yellowpages for this kinda thing and rightfully so of course, I was just wondering, thanks!
You don't. Especially not if you live somewhere with a lot of muslims. You advertise a public meeting of Satanists, and the muslims would chop your head. This is our coven here, we help each other, we teach each other, and we organize and work together.

Sybellum said:

I believe this has been misunderstood a lot. You are advised against meeting up or finding a coven if you are a new Satanist because you cannot judge accurately who is an infiltrator and who is not. And you should not meet anyone you don't know just because they happen to be from where you are. But if you are experienced and have known online for a some time a few people from your area who are serious Satanists and trustoworthy you can meet up with them and even form a coven. Through the history of these forums and previously, Yahoo groups many experienced Satanists have met up with others and some of them found their soulmate in a fellow member.

Yeah, that's the goal. I've gone by many names throughout the platforms, but I've been dedicated for 4 years now, so definately out of the beginner stage. Here recently I've been trying to help out on here, but there's such an allure to forming a group and fighting in person.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back