Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

More 2/3 Of Americans oppose mandatory Covid vaccinations

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/more-23rds-americans-oppose-mandatory-covid-19-vaccinations

Ever since it burst out of Wuhan, China roughly one year ago, the coronavirus has created what one economist described as a "trilemma" - that is, the struggle to balance the inevitable tradeoffs between safeguarding public health, the economy and personal freedom.

In the US (and in many spots around Europe as well), some have pointed to skepticism surrounding the accelerated development process for the myriad COVID vaccine projects as a potential obstacle to achieving herd immunity, since a lack of public confidence might force some governments to try and unduly pressure citizens to accept the vaccine.

With all this in mind, policymakers and economists are struggling to pinpoint an acceptable trade-off between public health, economic health and personal freedom. Some analysts have taken to calling these conflicting priorities the coronavirus "trilemma". However these conflicts are resolved will be critical to the economic outlook in 2021, and with Wall Street increasingly expecting the US economy to slide back into contraction during Q4, speculation about the timing and pace of the rebound has been pushed out to next year, and 2022.

To be sure, the timing of the COVID-19 vaccine rollout will be critical in deciding how all of this plays out. But there's another issue, more closely related to the "personal freedom" leg of the "trilemma", that epidemiologists and policymakers may have underestimated. And that's the question of public confidence in the vaccine.

Several Wall Street research shops have published insights on the subject, using data gleaned from YouGov and Gallup opinion polls, along with other sources. The other day, Deutsche Bank published a chart breaking down eagerness to receive the vaccine, along with opinions about whether it should be "mandatory".

DB1.png

Opinion polling is clear: In the US, more than 2/3rds of the population feels receiving a COVID-19 vaccine should be voluntary. What's more, only a small percentage of Americans would push to be vaccinated within the first month of a vaccine being widely available. Most appear content to hang back, presumably more concerned about when the economy will be allowed to reopen than when they might be able to get vaccinated.

Of course, opinions could shift substantially if something unexpected happens between now and when the FDA is due to begin reviewing the Pfizer (and, eventually, Moderna) applications for emergency-use approval. As Bloomberg's John Authers reminds us, it's not a done deal.

It’s also conceivable that something goes wrong with vaccine safety or the manufacturing process. Most precariously, there is what is known as “vaccine-hesitancy.” Across the world, many are reluctant to take one. These are the results of surveys conducted in the U.S. and western Europe for Deutsche Bank AG. They suggest that politicians may be forced to make vaccinations mandatory, which could make the politics of 2021 very dangerous:

Authers shared another chart from DB showing that attitudes about vaccines across Europe are mostly the same as in the US, with the UK seeing generally higher acceptance of vaccines (perhaps there might be a correlation between acceptance and levels of public hysteria driven by notably higher mortality rates?).

-1x-1_11.png

Over the past week, Dr. Fauci has upped the rhetoric about vaccine skeptics, labeling them as a "serious threat" to public health, while millions of Americans prepare to ignore the CDC's guidelines and travel to see family and friends despite the situation.

Washington DC Passes Bill Allowing Children to get Vaccinated Without Their Parents Knowing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1IZqyM8IMs

hasidic-anti-vaxxers-defy-rabbis-measles-outbreak-1548773685.jpg

((((Doctor says no vaccine, but jew says do it anyway.))))

merlin_103424301_1aec5ea7-ff5f-45fe-a572-9f099b1b54d2-articleLarge.jpg

Get your vaccine, baby!

There is going to be a serious clash ahead over this.

We have to pump the RTR's as if there is no tommorow.

Pro or against the vaccine, it takes an idiot to see that when Governments understand they can just shove this down people without reaction, this is setting a dangerous precedent for the future. This is an experimental vaccine, not even 5 years in, which should be the absolute minimal to observe any ill effects.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Pro or against the vaccine, it takes an idiot to see that when Governments understand they can just shove this down people without reaction, this is setting a dangerous precedent for the future. This is an experimental vaccine, not even 5 years in, which should be the absolute minimal to observe any ill effects.
The problem is that some goverments will use the vaccine to tell people if they want to go out they need to take it or more lockdowns. I can already see them doing it, here in Italy especially with our goverment, instead a more right-wing goverment would let people decide if they want to take it or not.

I am sure most people here understand this, but it must be said regardless: The vaccine will NOT stop the spread of the virus. In fact, the enemy already knows people will oppose the vaccine, to some degree. The main objective of the enemy is to commit economic suicide through lock-downs. If vaccines stood in the way of this, they would not be pushed, as the case with real therapeutics like HCQ, Vit. D/C, Zinc, and many others.

For the enemy to vaccinate everyone, as well as employ other acts of medical tyranny, they first need more control over the populace. They will attempt this through their "Great Reset", which first requires more lock-downs to occur. How many people will hold these same views on vaccination when their access to food/water/employment is put into question?

And who's gonna be responsible for any side effects? Yeah, no one. And I mean, in those millions vaccines you may not even know for sure if they are all 100% vaccines, it may contain who the hell knows what.

It is the same with drugs, you don't know what your dealer has mixed up for you to sniff, you may overdose and that's it. For you to be sure it is what they claim, you'll have to have your own medical lab to test the actual composition.

But if one was to bring this up, he'd be labeled conspirator and paranoid. We have weed, anti-depressive meds and now vaccines. It looks like the new norm is just to be drugged, no matter what.

We had a case here in my country where someone's mum died of covid and the family asked to see the medical records. The hospital manager answered to the request that they need permission from the patient aka the deceased. I don't know how people can put up with this level of mockery and not go and just smash their heads right off their shoulders :evil:

Man I remember those zombie movies and I thought they were pretty cool. I now wonder if our taste for them has actually brought us this shitty so-called pandemic. And I also used to wonder how stupid the zombies were, but now it looks like real people are acting like zombies. It seems like the script for this world is so poorly written we'll never make it beyond straight-to-DVD. Steven Seagal here we come bro, just come and deliver us from this bad action flick :lol:

Blitzkreig said:
I am sure most people here understand this, but it must be said regardless: The vaccine will NOT stop the spread of the virus. In fact, the enemy already knows people will oppose the vaccine, to some degree. The main objective of the enemy is to commit economic suicide through lock-downs. If vaccines stood in the way of this, they would not be pushed, as the case with real therapeutics like HCQ, Vit. D/C, Zinc, and many others.

For the enemy to vaccinate everyone, as well as employ other acts of medical tyranny, they first need more control over the populace. They will attempt this through their "Great Reset", which first requires more lock-downs to occur. How many people will hold these same views on vaccination when their access to food/water/employment is put into question?
Yep this is too what I thought. If people will start to see the vaccine as a solution for the lockdowns they will get it. This is worring me because we don't know the side-effects.

I really hope that some of the side effects will become apparent soon after taking the vaccine, because otherwise, if the side effects don't show up instantly, and it take years until they become apparent (many diseases have very long incubation periods) the vaccine will start to seem safe at first, and millions will break down psychologically and will take it... If the side effects start to show up soon after people take the vaccine we will finally start seeing some real resistance.

Would be better if 2/3 of Americans would oppose any vaccination.

Did read from a study which did show, that during lockdown they couldn´t vaccinate little children (or way less), the sudden death child rate did drop by 50%, what a coincidence...

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/more-23rds-americans-oppose-mandatory-covid-19-vaccinations

Ever since it burst out of Wuhan, China roughly one year ago, the coronavirus has created what one economist described as a "trilemma" - that is, the struggle to balance the inevitable tradeoffs between safeguarding public health, the economy and personal freedom.

In the US (and in many spots around Europe as well), some have pointed to skepticism surrounding the accelerated development process for the myriad COVID vaccine projects as a potential obstacle to achieving herd immunity, since a lack of public confidence might force some governments to try and unduly pressure citizens to accept the vaccine.

With all this in mind, policymakers and economists are struggling to pinpoint an acceptable trade-off between public health, economic health and personal freedom. Some analysts have taken to calling these conflicting priorities the coronavirus "trilemma". However these conflicts are resolved will be critical to the economic outlook in 2021, and with Wall Street increasingly expecting the US economy to slide back into contraction during Q4, speculation about the timing and pace of the rebound has been pushed out to next year, and 2022.

To be sure, the timing of the COVID-19 vaccine rollout will be critical in deciding how all of this plays out. But there's another issue, more closely related to the "personal freedom" leg of the "trilemma", that epidemiologists and policymakers may have underestimated. And that's the question of public confidence in the vaccine.

Several Wall Street research shops have published insights on the subject, using data gleaned from YouGov and Gallup opinion polls, along with other sources. The other day, Deutsche Bank published a chart breaking down eagerness to receive the vaccine, along with opinions about whether it should be "mandatory".

DB1.png

Opinion polling is clear: In the US, more than 2/3rds of the population feels receiving a COVID-19 vaccine should be voluntary. What's more, only a small percentage of Americans would push to be vaccinated within the first month of a vaccine being widely available. Most appear content to hang back, presumably more concerned about when the economy will be allowed to reopen than when they might be able to get vaccinated.

Of course, opinions could shift substantially if something unexpected happens between now and when the FDA is due to begin reviewing the Pfizer (and, eventually, Moderna) applications for emergency-use approval. As Bloomberg's John Authers reminds us, it's not a done deal.

It’s also conceivable that something goes wrong with vaccine safety or the manufacturing process. Most precariously, there is what is known as “vaccine-hesitancy.” Across the world, many are reluctant to take one. These are the results of surveys conducted in the U.S. and western Europe for Deutsche Bank AG. They suggest that politicians may be forced to make vaccinations mandatory, which could make the politics of 2021 very dangerous:

Authers shared another chart from DB showing that attitudes about vaccines across Europe are mostly the same as in the US, with the UK seeing generally higher acceptance of vaccines (perhaps there might be a correlation between acceptance and levels of public hysteria driven by notably higher mortality rates?).

-1x-1_11.png

Over the past week, Dr. Fauci has upped the rhetoric about vaccine skeptics, labeling them as a "serious threat" to public health, while millions of Americans prepare to ignore the CDC's guidelines and travel to see family and friends despite the situation.

I doen't understand the first images,the sentences doen't make sense to me.What are they saying?

DiscipleOfSatan said:
I really hope that some of the side effects will become apparent soon after taking the vaccine, because otherwise, if the side effects don't show up instantly, and it take years until they become apparent (many diseases have very long incubation periods) the vaccine will start to seem safe at first, and millions will break down psychologically and will take it... If the side effects start to show up soon after people take the vaccine we will finally start seeing some real resistance.

My professor who is an epidemiologist strongly adviced us not to inject the vaccine. So has my other professors who are medical doctors. And to what I have learned so far in my studies, it is correct that people are just labrats when the vaccine comes out. It is historically rushed.

Side effects from what I've briefly [and uneducatedly] seen of some quick articles are evidently not good at a quick glance, or there's at least talk of complications in it already. En masse this would be exposed quickly for such the more people who experience it and it would largely by the general public be deemed a danger or hazard.

But how do we solve the Qtard/trumptard/Republican/Christard controlled opposition problem?
1550683150516.jpg

i mean,the only way to end the NWO is to manually overthrow ZOG before ZOG overthrow us.
Voting,or praying for Drumpf,Q,Or jewsus will change nothing!

Like,manually removing every single jew in power ,abolishing abrahamic religions and ending the federal reserve once for all.

Darkpagan666 said:
DiscipleOfSatan said:
My professor who is an epidemiologist strongly adviced us not to inject the vaccine. So has my other professors who are medical doctors. And to what I have learned so far in my studies, it is correct that people are just labrats when the vaccine comes out. It is historically rushed.
Makes sense. What's basically happening is that the vaccine is rushed out of the lab, and the testing period is done in public instead of closed group medical trials.

Jews will pay for this.

danewpath said:
But how do we solve the Qtard/trumptard/Republican/Christard controlled opposition problem?

i mean,the only way to end the NWO is to manually overthrow ZOG before ZOG overthrow us.

Like,manually removing every single jew in power ,abolishing abrahamic religions and ending the federal reserve once for all.
Ever heard of the final rtr and the other rtrs? Yeah, we do those.

danewpath said:

This will happen once Trump is out of office wether it be January 20th 2021 or 2025.

Trump has put the right to sleep and made us think he was going to solve everything when really we are the ones that have to do it.

Under Obama in 2010 there was the tea party revolution. Then in 2012 there was the Ron Paul revolution in the GOP. All because Obama was in office and not a Republican.

Nothing happens under Republican presidents except stagnation. Qtards have been wrong on everything but they will learn eventually and move on to something else.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

This is all thats needed to be said HPHC

planned oh lets roll out a vaccine in a few months think first UK person to try one died. Right away :eek:

It's worse than we thought.

https://dailymed.nlm.nih.gov/dailymed/drugInfo.cfm?setid=908ecbe7-2f1b-42dd-94bf-f917ec3c5af8

Under "Ingredients and Appearance," look at "Active Ingredient." It's an RNA segment.

I'm no biologist, but here's a basic rundown of how an RNA-based vaccine is supposed to work (emphasis on supposed to). A regular vaccine injects a protein or neutered virus to simulate a response by the immune system and preemptively create an immunity. On the other hand, this vaccine implants a small segment of RNA within the host cell, so that the cell itself generates the protein and creates the immune system response. In other words, it rewrites your genetic code.

This is the first vaccine of its kind in history to be mass-produced and widely distributed. There's no telling what sort of side effects that this vaccine could cause.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back