Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Cringy imagination and other weird issues

luis

Do you feel like you can't control your thoughts? Like your brain is showing you things that you don't want to see?

sonnenkraft said:
shut your mouth jew, all you said is a lie.

Not really helpful at all. This person has shown no indication that they are a Jew. This is just someone who in some other threads appears to have dealt with the Am I a Jew attack and wanted to know more about the make up of Jews for that reason. I dont blame them cause when I was really worried about this I did a lot of searches both on here and other places trying to find out stuff about Jews.

This doesn't mean they are a Jew.

DCLXVI said:
luis said:
Do you feel like you can't control your thoughts? Like your brain is showing you things that you don't want to see?

Yes. Especially when I'm angry and before I sleep.

When did all of this stuff start happening? Have you meditated and had any symptoms of kundalini?

If everything you said is correct then you will be at least in Hospital because that is called Mental disorder.
How did you survive (( ? )) all that years !! did your family noticed anything ? friends in school,teachers ?
I'm interested, i want to know more ...please continue

slyscorpion said:
sonnenkraft said:

Not really helpful at all. This person has shown no indication that they are a Jew. This is just someone who in some other threads appears to have dealt with the Am I a Jew attack and wanted to know more about the make up of Jews for that reason. I dont blame them cause when I was really worried about this I did a lot of searches both on here and other places trying to find out stuff about Jews.

You forget who you are replying too lol. That's his fav thing.

Take it slow with meditation and make sure not to do anything you suspect might be worsening it.

Aldrick said:
slyscorpion said:
sonnenkraft said:

? , sorry i don't understand

sonnenkraft said:
Aldrick said:
slyscorpion said:

He is saying you do this often call people out for being Jews. In my mind I honestly don't think you know much about what a Jew is or what they believe or push or how they act. So you probably should try to find out more about it before saying someone is a Jew. What i mean is your thread on Archangels you post that you dont even know what that is or what any of that stuff means. So educate yourself a little from reading stuff on the JOS groups. Maybe go to Satans Libraries and listen to audio mp3s on the Jews if you dont want to read a lot of stuff for some reason. I know some people learn better with audio.

If someone is acting like a total Jew on here this is OK. But going around calling random people a Jew on here is not helpful in my mind and doesn't make you or this group look good.

slyscorpion said:
sonnenkraft said:
Aldrick said:

He is saying you do this often call people out for being Jews. In my mind I honestly don't think you know much about what a Jew is or what they believe or push or how they act. So you probably should try to find out more about it before saying someone is a Jew. What i mean is your thread on Archangels you post that you dont even know what that is or what any of that stuff means. So educate yourself a little from reading stuff on the JOS groups. Maybe go to Satans Libraries and listen to audio mp3s on the Jews if you dont want to read a lot of stuff for some reason. I know some people learn better with audio.

If someone is acting like a total Jew on here this is OK. But going around calling random people a Jew on here is not helpful in my mind and doesn't make you or this group look good.

I don't need your advice on how to study. plus if you don't like my thread about the archangels/tarots then ignore ,you don't have to contribute at all.. Distribute your wisdom somewhere else, Confucius .

And leave HP.Aldrick answer and justify by himself,. if he had the courage , you are not his secretary.
aldrick came here in this topic to throw some firecrackers,he inspires me :lol:
aldrick is very wise man, jos forum will witness that, .

slyscorpion said:

it's OK only for you.
i know how jew acts here in the forums, i recognize them by the way they write comments , so i don't need your advice keep it for you ,you are not Confucius of JOS Forum, Regardless ,the years that you have spent here in the forums, remember Low Priest Mageson OK ! :cool: ,be careful slyscorpion , All old members whom pretends to be spiritual will be kicked out just like Low priest mageson and the other priests, all of them were Very educated in JOS forum ,many members will be kicked out ..

Do you understand what i mean ?
simple answer = the power of expulsion , against the fake spiritual infiltrators.

Power Works to stop OCD thoughts or negative thoughts and imagination made by me and actually works! :

1. To stop negative thoughts do the Aura Empowering Meditation you can find it in joyofsatan.org in meditation section.

WARNING: once you started the meditation never never never stop doing it or the work might lose it's
power unless you restore lost energy which is something very difficult
to do.

2. Breath in energy into your whole aura and body 111 breaths of white or white-gold energy like the sun then affirm this 1 time for every 5 breaths: I'm breathing in a powerful white gold energy, this energy is protecting my imagination and my ability to control my thoughts on my own , from all things always, in a very pleasant way for me.

-WARNING: never stop this meditation or the work will lose it's power unless you bring back lost energy which is something very difficult to do.

I want to add here something... IF your childhood was shitty enough it might be the cause of OCD ( OCD is when you have unstoppable negative thoughts of the exact opposite of what makes you happy to destroy you mentally. Never ever fear. You can stop this definitely . I also want you to tell me how old are you and if something else is bothering you.

slyscorpion said:
sonnenkraft said:
Aldrick said:

Hes going to act like a mentally retarded jew no matter what you try to say. Hes obviously not interested in adding anything of value, but to come in to detract and bring others down.

Aldrick said:
Hes going to act like a mentally retarded jew no matter what you try to say. Hes obviously not interested in adding anything of value, but to come in to detract and bring others down.

Liars like aldrick needs to have good memory.
Das Ewige JudAldrick 0.2

The man who refused to justify the stupid lie that he said about me
Legends says :- That He still does not want to explain"clarify" ,why he spread a lie and fled,he is still running away, All journalists job is to spread rumors.

Do you remember when you spread a false rumor about me ?
when you said about me that i want to burn the Gay people .
you invented this lie from your Low IQ brain ,who's acting like a jew= Aldrick the Journalist .
your are on the naughty list :lol: :lol: :lol: .
Aldrick you deserve the (( Journalist )) title, all journalist are liars.

This is for you Aldrick do it as an affirmation every morning :-

I am Aldrick i can't be spiritual and liar at the same time .
I am Aldrick if i don't respect/like , people opinions, I don't have to spread lies about them .
I am Aldrick i can be a bad Boy, but at least not a liar or Rumor distributor.

sonnenkraft said:
slyscorpion said:
sonnenkraft said:

I don't need your advice on how to study. plus if you don't like my thread about the archangels/tarots then ignore ,you don't have to contribute at all.. Distribute your wisdom somewhere else, Confucius .

And leave HP.Aldrick answer and justify by himself,. if he had the courage , you are not his secretary.

slyscorpion said:

it's OK only for you.
i know how jew acts here in the forums, i recognize them by the way they write comments , so i don't need your advice keep it for you ,you are not Confucius of JOS Forum, Regardless ,the years that you have spent here in the forums, remember Low Priest Mageson OK ! :cool: ,be careful slyscorpion , All old members whom pretends to be spiritual will be kicked out just like Low priest mageson and the other priests, all of them were Very educated in JOS forum ,many members will be kicked out ..

simple answer = the power of expulsion , against the fake spiritual infiltrators.

So you think i sound like Confucius?
That might be a compliment, as he comes across as old and wise that is not how I intend to come across though. I dont really pretend on stuff btw if I don't know about it i tend to stay out of things. I do try to help people though when I can understand stuff. I have been around the forums for many years. I am not as advanced as many of the older members but Admitted the mistakes I made on stuff in the past which is why I am not as spiritually advanced as some people (I had to start over at square 1 with no ability about 2 years ago because I wiped out all progress I made and all abilities with street drugs and alcohol and prescription meds) but at least I am trying and I try to help out. I am advancing now so thats good and I dont do that stuff anymore and try to get others not to when I can even if they are not ss as its bad. So no I am not a pretender or faking anything.

I dont try to claim really to be anyone special on here ever and I dont think i ever did point to it if you think I did. I am just trying to help out because I believe it helps in the warfare efforts and encourages people.

slyscorpion said:

I hope you advance spiritually , and become better person , i have nothing against you ,I just had to say my opinion .some members deserve to be Jewish because they are fake spiritual members , they talk sh*t..
And Aldrick is Rumor Distributor ...

DCLXVI said:
slyscorpion said:
sonnenkraft said:

He's behaving like a kike (talking like a nervous person/SJW behavior, abusing exclamation points and emojis) And call other people kike because they have paranoia or because they don't agree with him (I've seen his profile and he's doing that since last year) He's either retarded or jewish.

Yes one moment I'm a swamp creature. Then I swear he forgot he even said it. Because hes just out jewwing and not paying attention.

Aldrick said:

You had two options , You either choose the Positive word or the Negative.
You preferred the Negative (typical jew attitude ),
So, basically whatever I said Against you, Was incomparable with the thing you did.

DCLXVI said:

I don't have time to argue with a Baboon that suffers from cringe imagination.
If you feel depressed from me, I will tell you something motivational " you are good Jewish Storyteller."
You are((( spotted ))) , And the fate of the Jews ---> is to look at my signature down there .

DCLXVI said:
sonnenkraft said:
slyscorpion said:

I hope you advance spiritually , and become better person , i have nothing against you ,I just had to say my opinion .some members deserve to be Jewish because they are fake spiritual members , they talk sh*t..

You're the one who behave like a jew here. Since last year and you talk about advancing.

I have to agree what is this stuff about some members deserving to be Jewish? They either are or they are not. I would say it's pretty obvious to everyone most of the time who is a Jew and who is enemy etc when its not such as Zola and Magesun666 that is when there are problems but it helps everyone learn anyways. Also I rarely ever saw anyone fake being spiritual on here. Most the time people are telling about their experiences. The one person who is not very spiritual as a long time member admitted that many times and seems to be hopefully trying to remedy the situation.

sonnenkraft said:
Aldrick said:

You had two options , You either choose the Positive word or the Negative.
You preferred the Negative (typical jew attitude ),
So, basically whatever I said Against you, Was incomparable with the thing you did.

DCLXVI said:

I don't have time to argue with a Baboon that suffers from cringe imagination.
If you feel depressed from me, I will tell you something motivational " you are good Jewish Storyteller."
You are((( spotted ))) , And the fate of the Jews ---> is to look at my signature down there .

Lol okay. Claps hands. Best jew argument ever. Good job.

Aldrick said:

Claps hands for aldrick the ((( Journalist )) and now he is going into the swamp .
And this is the last time i throw you into the swamp.

Don't forget your affirmations do it every morning :-

I am Aldrick if i don't respect/like , people opinions, I don't have to spread lies about them .

Another topic being hijacked by jewwing person. Can you guys just ignore so it won't be fed? Thanks!

Aldrick is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a Fake spiritual , Liar , Rumor Distributor ,Journalist ,Warmonger , it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”..
Aldrick the Rumor Distributor ,Spreading lies about other members it's not healthy for you ..
remember the mistake you did 1 month ago ,i will make sure you will get what you deserve ..

sonnenkraft said:
Aldrick said:

Claps hands for aldrick the ((( Journalist )) and now he is going into the swamp .
And this is the last time i throw you into the swamp.

Don't forget your affirmations do it every morning :-

Oh there it is. I was wondering when the swamp nonsense would come out.

sonnenkraft said:
Aldrick is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a Fake spiritual , Liar , Rumor Distributor ,Journalist ,Warmonger , it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”..
Aldrick the Rumor Distributor ,Spreading lies about other members it's not healthy for you ..
remember the mistake you did 1 month ago ,i will make sure you will get what you deserve ..

Forget to take your meds again?

slyscorpion said:
DCLXVI said:
sonnenkraft said:

You're the one who behave like a jew here. Since last year and you talk about advancing.

I have to agree what is this stuff about some members deserving to be Jewish? They either are or they are not. I would say it's pretty obvious to everyone most of the time who is a Jew and who is enemy etc when its not such as Zola and Magesun666 that is when there are problems but it helps everyone learn anyways. Also I rarely ever saw anyone fake being spiritual on here. Most the time people are telling about their experiences. The one person who is not very spiritual as a long time member admitted that many times and seems to be hopefully trying to remedy the situation.

Some of our members deserve to be jewish? If someone cant tell this person is beyond sick in the head, they are past mentally retarded.

In truth jews trying to claim that I'm jewish is really quite a stupid ploy. As the Clergy have seen pictures of me for over a Decade, and have told me numerous times that there is no way I am a Jewish. Even having Demons with messages for me. If I freak out thinking I'm jewish, it's because I have issues with paranoia.

Not to sound braggatory. But they pick up on my insecurities and think they can use them against me, when in fact that method actually has no effect on me. Oh I'm getting caught blah blah. I've been here and have been through alot of history.

For almost 15 years now....

They will fade like a memory, I always remain...

Aldrick said:
slyscorpion said:
DCLXVI said:

Some of our members deserve to be jewish? If someone cant tell this person is beyond sick in the head, they are past mentally retarded.

In truth jews trying to claim that I'm jewish is really quite a stupid ploy. As the Clergy have seen pictures of me for over a Decade, and have told me numerous times that there is no way I am a Jewish. Even having Demons with messages for me. If I freak out thinking I'm jewish, it's because I have issues with paranoia.

Not to sound braggatory. But they pick up on my insecurities and think they can use them against me, when in fact that method actually has no effect on me. Oh I'm getting caught blah blah. I've been here and have been through alot of history.

Aldrick said:
sonnenkraft said:

You deserve the "Am i jew attack" because you are liar ,fake spiritual guy .

If you were a gentile , you could've act wise, But unfortunately you acted like a Journalist

keep lying and your aura will become brown like poop.

You reap what you sow"

If you are worried about being Jewish ,then stop lying Aldrick ,

Aldrick"- it's simple you spread lie on me ,and you worked as a journalist (Rumor Distributor) .

So stop playing the victim , you deserve the Jewish title and you will get what you deserve .
end of story

Don't tag me again i don't talk to Jewish liars anymore ,Unless If you are gentile and wanted to justify (clarify) the mistake you did in October ...

Aldrick said:
slyscorpion said:
DCLXVI said:

I clearly sense this person is into enemy occultism or something. I think this is a waste of time arguing he's going to do what he's going to do if he keeps this up i don't see him being allowed to stay on here but thats not my call. He seems like an immature kid who doesn't know what he's doing he probably practices both systems ours and theirs thinking that its the same or cool or something lol.

Also my reply didn't come out right at the top lol I meant to say I agree when a person is Jew they either are or are not all Jews deserve to be Jewish and destroyed.

slyscorpion said:
I clearly sense this person is into enemy occultism or something. I think this is a waste of time arguing he's going to do what he's going to do if he keeps this up i don't see him being allowed to stay on here but thats not my call. He seems like an immature kid who doesn't know what he's doing he probably practices both systems ours and theirs thinking that its the same or cool or something lol.

Also my reply didn't come out right at the top lol I meant to say I agree when a person is Jew they either are or are not all Jews deserve to be Jewish and destroyed.
Oh, you don't say??

I remember clearly this same user shitting on other topic about homosexual conversation, going full jew mode. Mod had to delete the topic as it got out of hand, badly.

What he posts here is the same shit different time. He lost any credibility in my eyes then as no true SS would type what he did, and what he does now.

The best approach for such an insolent fool is to completely ignore it.

Henu the Great said:
Another topic being hijacked by jewwing person. Can you guys just ignore so it won't be fed? Thanks!
You said it won't be fed,

I heard it's the feds

slyscorpion said:

Woow mr.wisdom is defending Aldrick the liar
I would like to tell you that Aldrick said "sonnenkraft is xian and wants to Burn ALL GAYS"..
He (aldrick )spread lie on me ,He worked as a journalist(rumor distributor )..
He invented this Lie from his Low IQ Ashkenazi brain .

But but aldrick is gentile and spiritual !!!! ,his chakra F*kd up , because it makes no since for someone
who's spiritual and liar at the same time(mental disorder) ..

And right now sly scorpion defending aldrick :lol: :lol: ,
I like to see when two Jews cooperating " Aldrick/slyscorpion "
Both of you into the swamp . both of you deserves the Jewish title .
If both of you afraid of "Am i jew attack' then act like a pure gentile .
We have no place for Journalist like aldrick or a man who enjoys playing the role of mr.wisdom..

I have no interest to deal with swamp creatures.
Stay in the swamp .....
Both of you belong there.....
What a fake spiritual ((( dudeeess))..

sonnenkraft said:
Aldrick said:
slyscorpion said:

Aldrick said:
sonnenkraft said:

You deserve the "Am i jew attack" because you are liar ,fake spiritual guy .

If you were a gentile , you could've act wise, But unfortunately you acted like a Journalist

keep lying and your aura will become brown like poop.

You reap what you sow"

If you are worried about being Jewish ,then stop lying Aldrick ,

Aldrick"- it's simple you spread lie on me ,and you worked as a journalist (Rumor Distributor) .

So stop playing the victim , you deserve the Jewish title and you will get what you deserve .
end of story

Don't tag me again i don't talk to Jewish liars anymore ,Unless If you are gentile and wanted to justify (clarify) the mistake you did in October ...

Hahahaha. So pathetic.

Quickly you changed your little stance. While also revealing yourself even more.

You wish harm upon one who you know is a gentile. Also you keep bringing up some kinda mistake as though it means anything to anyone but you.

You were jewing and I called you out on it. Though the way you keep flailing about it only shows everyone how much of a whiny little bitch you are.

That's about all your race ever was. Little ankle bitters. Pick at what you believe is a weakness at someone stronger then you. But it's just so pathetic, because your attempts are like a 12 year old telling yo mama jokes.

Your power is gone. You are stripped and bound. I dont want you to leave. Where would the entertainment of watching you struggle go? The ashkenazi use to have pretty big IQs, are you admitting that yours basically vanished with your alphabet?

slyscorpion said:
sonnenkraft said:
slyscorpion said:

slyscorpion said:

it's OK only for you.

So you think i sound like Confucius?
That might be a compliment, as he comes across as old and wise that is not how I intend to come across though. I dont really pretend on stuff btw if I don't know about it i tend to stay out of things. I do try to help people though when I can understand stuff. I have been around the forums for many years. I am not as advanced as many of the older members but Admitted the mistakes I made on stuff in the past which is why I am not as spiritually advanced as some people (I had to start over at square 1 with no ability about 2 years ago because I wiped out all progress I made and all abilities with street drugs and alcohol and prescription meds) but at least I am trying and I try to help out. I am advancing now so thats good and I dont do that stuff anymore and try to get others not to when I can even if they are not ss as its bad. So no I am not a pretender or faking anything.

I dont try to claim really to be anyone special on here ever and I dont think i ever did point to it if you think I did. I am just trying to help out because I believe it helps in the warfare efforts and encourages people.

Hes just admitting in anger that you are smarter then him and keep calling out every lame tactic he can muster.

Remember even Don jew freaked out. They can no longer keep their composure. Their alphabet was the only thing keeping this shit race on the up and up.

Like a 90 pound retarded meth addict they were kicking a strong Aryan man tied on the ground. But release that man and it kicks and falls to the ground grabbing its shin. (Nish) ha that was a hilarious pun.

sonnenkraft said:
slyscorpion said:

Woow mr.wisdom is defending Aldrick the liar
I would like to tell you that Aldrick said "sonnenkraft is xian and wants to Burn ALL GAYS"..
He (aldrick )spread lie on me ,He worked as a journalist(rumor distributor )..
He invented this Lie from his Low IQ Ashkenazi brain .

But but aldrick is gentile and spiritual !!!! ,his chakra F*kd up , because it makes no since for someone
who's spiritual and liar at the same time(mental disorder) ..

And right now sly scorpion defending aldrick :lol: :lol: ,
I like to see when two Jews cooperating " Aldrick/slyscorpion "
Both of you into the swamp . both of you deserves the Jewish title .
If both of you afraid of "Am i jew attack' then act like a pure gentile .
We have no place for Journalist like aldrick or a man who enjoys playing the role of mr.wisdom..

I have no interest to deal with swamp creatures.
Stay in the swamp .....
Both of you belong there.....
What a fake spiritual ((( dudeeess))..

When I see this constantly from you I don't know what I'm supposed to do other than laugh at you.

You're the only evidence of a swamp there is usually.

I bet u ges mi go inne ((swamp)) a s well? :lol:

Mate fucking jump off a bridge right now that's all you need to do I recommend it.

You can go to the great swamp smeagle, and truly safe from the ((duudedds)) if you smash YOUR head repeatedly into a wall like you suggested, you might get an epiphany from it and realise the truth of jumping off a tall building which is your final and rainbow state of being. I'll even come push you off if you want.

the More ,,you $perg out t::he more ((wi.ll cAr3e)) :shock:

There are more important things to know and for people to look at than you inventing your own demented hieroglyphics.

I don't even call people jews, but it's interesting to think the culture is probably created by jews themselves :lol:
I'd rather be more creative with insults, it's just boring repeating the same old drivel. Of course I'd leave it to jews like you to do that part and ruin anything witty and original.

You have exposed yourself, go play with your torah cards.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
sonnenkraft said:
You're the one who has jewish kabbalah thought-form playing cards. A different card for each cursed thought-form. But you call him a jew?

Yeah i call him a jew , i call him the journalist/Fakespiritual/goblin/liar ...

I call him the fox/bbc news channel excellent reporter.

Aldrick did terrible mistake , If you know what he did !!!, you will understand why i attack him.

Aldrick said "THAT I WANT TO BURN ALL GAYS"

I don't accept false info about me, I don't like people spread lies about me, He acted like a journalist (rumor distributor)

He deserve to be humiliated , THERE IS NO PLACE FOR FAKE SPIRITUAL MEMBERS

I don't care if there is many members are ready to defend Aldrick

I don't give a sh*t , even if you all came like a HORDES (baboon gangster).

It's funny to see How blind members defending Aldrick ,without even knowing the real reason :lol:

Aldrick ,He still refuse to justify (clarify) ,why he spread bad rumors about me.
I'm waiting since October, but he is running away .

Aldrick said:

keep lying & running away like your Jewish forebears..

I like to see when other Blind Members defending you, they don't know that they are defending.

Tell them what you did, tell them how you spread lie (rumor) about me :lol: .

Have a good jewish Conversation with you friends..
iu

into the swamp with your goblin friends .

Ops :lol: :lol: , Jack came here to defend his friend

everybody everybody ,look who came here to defend Aldrick

its
Jack said:

First look at Jack Avatar ,Then look at his Signature

= What an ugly bloody creepy avatar, very very jewish art.

And his signature !!! it's chapter by itself , soviets taking power over the aryans

What a stupid subliminal message from jack

I knew it before, that all aldrick friends are soviets so that's why I throw them all into the swamp.

Throw yourself now jack ,stay there..

sonnenkraft said:
So Aldrick said one false sentence about you months ago, and your answer is to write hundreds of false sentences about him every day for months? Nobody would even remember him saying anything about you if you didn't keep repeating it every day.

Aldrick told one lie about you, and you tell 1,000 lies about him. So I guess you are 1,000 times worse of a lier than he is.

It does not seem like you are a healthy person if you are still so extremely mad about this months after it happened. So he said one thing wrong about you. People say wrong things about me too, does that mean I need to cry about it every day for months on every topic and make myself look like a jackass? Because that's what you are doing. You are not helping yourself to have a good image when you keep writing comments that just make you look insane. You are doing 1,000 times worse damage to your own reputation than Aldrick ever did.

You look like Pepe Silvia
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nTpsv9PNqo  

sonnenkraft said:
Ops :lol: :lol: , Jack came here to defend his friend

everybody everybody ,look who came here to defend Aldrick

its
Jack said:

First look at Jack Avatar ,Then look at his Signature

= What an ugly bloody creepy avatar, very very jewish art.

And his signature !!! it's chapter by itself , soviets taking power over the aryans

What a stupid subliminal message from jack

I knew it before, that all aldrick friends are soviets so that's why I throw them all into the swamp.

Throw yourself now jack ,stay there..
Wut the,
aP2dv.gif

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back