Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About suicide, insights from "the other side", xian body hijacking techniques

SigTyr

I've seen a lot of posts about suicide and I feel disappointment of our Father. Unlike most of the people here, I won't be trying to cheer you up. In fact I may do quite opposite by accident.

If you don't want to read everything here is the spoiler.
Even if Father Satan doesn't forbid us from ending our lives, it doesn't mean that you dedicate your soul to Satan and try to escape right after. Kinda an asshole move if you ask me. Yes, you won't be trapped in xian souls recycling machine, but you will fo back here and fix the mess you caused by this stupid action. Demons will have to rescue you, as Satan never leaves their own, no matter how much trouble you caused. You won't escape any of your problems. In fact you will make your path even more difficult next time. Either stop crying and fight for your own soul, or return to "Master" instead of using resources of Hell to rescue you.

It's time for me to share what's suicide is like from experience. Yes, you read it right. I did it before.
I was too afraid to face consequences of my actions, as the enemy was approaching already, so it seemed like a better option at that time, as they would've just tortured me until my soul would be weak enough, and then end my life and try to harvest my soul.

Also I fucked up. Badly. I didn't listen to Demons. I wasn't a team player and I believed that I know better what to do.
I felt their anger and disappointment and I was to ashamed to look Father Satan in the eyes again.

When I died it felt like my soul was scattered in millions pieces and I was falling into really dark places, it was a long fall and this is where past life regression faded.

Despite the fact I caused a lot of trouble and I couldn't face Father, Demons never left me and planned the rescue operation. Since my soul was scattered, like a once broken cup it was never the same again. Some pieces were missing, mostly stolen by xian entities.
And I was brought back... But not through normal process... My first memory is hijacking an existing body...

Ironically I had to continue where I left off. Quite some time passed since that, and I had to come a long way to recover myself, what I am still doing by the way. Now it's time to claim back what was once ours...

That's my story.
But that's not the only source of material about suicide...

For some reason,dead talk to me trough posessed people. And my suicide experience is not the worst, thanks to Father.

Most of suiciders usually meet xians, who gonna punish them, for an escape attempt. You were supposed to suffer enough, so you won't be able to resist, when we will take your soul.

First they wipe their memories (like they do it when you are entering this world through their corruped channel) and leave only negative parts of their personality. Enough to function on basic level.

They also keep the feeling or emotion which suicider tried to escape, and since there is no body suicider becomes this feelings, which is not healthy.

So from now on, the job of suicider is to possess other people and make them committ suicide, or at least make them suffer and feed from negativity. If they succeeded they are leveling up, but most of the life energy that is being released during suicide goes to the big guys. :)

When I was helping people to remove those insiders, insiders were taking over control and spoke openly.
Firstly I didn't care much and was destroying them, but then, but then I realized that it's not their fault, I was helping them to get their free will back and gave them opportunity to recover their memories under the guidance of our Father. But that only work with human souls that are still fighting... Most of them will just to trick you for keeping them "alive". Others may actually provoke you as they are tired of this existence.

I've mentioned possessions.. that worth creating another topic if anyone is willing to read, but in short thanks to xians most of the people are possessed... Basically people are giving up their souls, and when they "let the Jewzuz in their hearts" they actually let the "insider" in their body... As you guessed they are chilling in the area between heart and throat chakras...

Most of the people act as a hive mind because of that, and since we have a bright red targets on our back, those people are gonna act negatively towards us.

So don't take any of this personally, and be careful, as it's dangerous. Imagine you are going to doctor and suddenly xian entity takes over. This is happening everyday. Now when you know stop hating people, as the only reason ae can hate them is that they are not fighting anymore...

For my future input I would like to have your opinion.
What would you like to read about?

The other side:More about possessions, including exorcism techniques and aftercare of the host after procedure. How to save spirits from xian soul harvesters or free them from the "master".

Survival guide: How to deal with xian controlled people in everyday life. Difficulties that one may expect during the left hand path and how xians will try to trick you to stop fighting.

Black arts: Techniques, working with runes, some insight on how chakras of kikies are different from people, and how to use this information to curse them.

Developing soul and mind: More mediations, techniques to reverse brain programming, some tricks to maintain self-awareness.

For those who read till the end, here is a joke to cheer you up:
Have you heard of reverse-exorcism?
It's when Demon ask priest to leave child's body. :D

Hail Satan!

Even though suicide is not even in the remotest corners of my mind right now, this was an interesting read. I enjoyed it. Thank you, Brother, I hope that you have learned the lesson. This is the worst way to “escape” the problems, in fact, it only makes things much much worse.

Hail Satan!

The only actual way out of this kind of shitty existence is fighting our way out of it. There is no real escape outside of that. Goes to the words I have in my signature from Adolf Hitler.

Those who want to live fight, and those who do not fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.

If people won't better themselves on their own then damn it we fight till at least enough of them will better themselves to the point we can take control of the situation.

That is really the only way out. It's us against them. That is the only way we will have a better existence. Suicide is the cowards way out usually (outside of things like at the end of ww2 and some extreme situations) and isn't really a way out at all.

Maybe we should start linking this thread to every suicide thread from now on? I mean those suicide threads are quite frequent and it's tiresome to tell everyone the same things over and over again about how you can't escape your problems, but have to face them.

Meteor said:
Do you happen to know what could cause such a thing? The only thing I can think of is that maybe his consistent meditation and self-image created a fake image that made his chakras look that way to others, which would made sense of why they seemed so unusually shiny and bright. Based on how far the cult escalated he seemed to have some sort of innate brainwashing ability, so maybe he subconsciously used that to make his chakras look so strong?
It's all just really bizarre to think back to, and I'd like to hear other people's insights and explanations for what might have really been the case here.

We are at war.
That was "Trojan hourse" technique. *We* do the same with spirits that are impossible to save sometimes. :)

When someone repeatedly says to oneself that he/she is bad looking, other people will see this person ugly too. Why? That person is projecting self-image of oneself.
In short, yes, we can adjust this image with affirmation during meditation sessions, or by directing energy when drawing specific graphic(runes and other symbols) making an amulet, which will be able to mask your appearance.

Don't blame yourself.
Kikes are dependent on dirty energy of pain and suffering which is comming from torturing human souls...

Churches are command centers, so to speak. Connected humans are "powerbanks", plus they can be hijacked and act as hive mind. Controlled by ugly grey aliens.
Kikies allowed to have a little power: money.
Plus for the slaves they appear to be shiny, but it's all fake. They managed to achieve it by holding gold resources at their hands (temporary, in fact greys will attempt to claim along with human souls, at least in their wet fantasies.)

So, regarding chakras of kikies:
Crown chakra is combined with 6th(looks like kike star symbol), have following functions: Projects themself as"godlike" for slaves. Plus they are under control of greys, as in reality they are just a puppets. Kinda 2-way communication device. Also can manipulate money.
3rd eye is dark grey color.

Their chakras adapted to work from grey energy they produce using religions, meaning that for example death curse with grey energy won't do much harm to them.
I would even call it chakras. No storage (solar), no hart chakras, like a tube of some sort.

They only taking energy from below, but greys may use them as transmitters as well, if they need to. They look disposable.

Basically input is from below, output to above. Same shit they are doing to humas, who are actually projecting something to the "atmosphere", which creates some sort of shield around the earth.
Same function does churches btw. It may be the reason that prevents Demons to come here, but good news, brothers and sisters. I destabilized large enough area to change things... Even "the pope" decided to pay a visit during our work.

If you want to curse a specific kike, you need to do following(From Azazel) :

Using black energy seperate him from source and from greys "command center". Wrap him with it, so he would choke from his own smell.
You can do it in trans state, or by drawing runes on a photo and placing it on the black mirror and asking Demons to help. Can do both. Trust your instincts.

2. Now you cause a little fire inside, again can draw runes on photo and while visualizing the process literally burn it.
Then quickly jump into half trans state and try hold image of burning kike as long as you can. Fire should be so bright it becomes white gold energy and burn the kike to ashes, like it's WW2. :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back