Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

6th Chakra Opening

hermetictablets

The JOS site says that you vibrate it 16 times, but under that says ‘do the above 16 times’ Do we vibrate it 16 times only daily or do we vibrate it 16 times for 16 sets? Thank you all for your help.

hermetictablets said:
The JOS site says that you vibrate it 16 times, but under that says ‘do the above 16 times’ Do we vibrate it 16 times only daily or do we vibrate it 16 times for 16 sets? Thank you all for your help.

16 times per session, 1 session per day. Continue for the amount of days it says, then add more if you think you need it. Chakra opening should be revisited anyway, as they are not technically 100% open after just those exercises alone

hermetictablets said:

16 times per session. I honestly feel you could vibrate the word of power as much as you feel is necessary, that being more or less than the recommended repetitions. You could also vibrate 'Aum Chandramase Svaha' as a continuous meditation to further empower it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back