Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Attacks on Throat and Heart Chakra Working

Sundara

Hey, I can usually get through attacks in many ways and the RTR’s often clear them up with ease. I’ve never been more attacked than when it comes to begin working on my heart and throat chakras, which are what I need most. An RTR staves it off momentarily. I’ve tried detachment workings, ect. I’m not sure how to go about this because it is a necessity that I work on these chakras. Timing is important. Each time I make any progress with them, there is a big fog and occasionally grey imagery. It’s difficult to see past. My mood also gets more sour. I believe Satan and my GD may have recommended to wait, but I’m not sure if that was for the moment or long term. I can keep trying when everything is clear. This could be that I need to gain more power and physical competence, I’m not sure. Working on the throat and heart balance me out mentally and make my life flow much better. When I don’t do this, my energy gets thrown off balance very easily which can create more issues in my physical life. I’m trying to reach a steady and balanced point in all areas, where everything isn’t so chaotic in either good or bad ways. Any insight on this?

Sundara said:
Hey, I can usually get through attacks in many ways and the RTR’s often clear them up with ease. I’ve never been more attacked than when it comes to begin working on my heart and throat chakras, which are what I need most. An RTR staves it off momentarily. I’ve tried detachment workings, ect. I’m not sure how to go about this because it is a necessity that I work on these chakras. Timing is important. Each time I make any progress with them, there is a big fog and occasionally grey imagery. It’s difficult to see past. My mood also gets more sour. I believe Satan and my GD may have recommended to wait, but I’m not sure if that was for the moment or long term. I can keep trying when everything is clear. This could be that I need to gain more power and physical competence, I’m not sure. Working on the throat and heart balance me out mentally and make my life flow much better. When I don’t do this, my energy gets thrown off balance very easily which can create more issues in my physical life. I’m trying to reach a steady and balanced point in all areas, where everything isn’t so chaotic in either good or bad ways. Any insight on this?

If the attacks are what are holding you back, perhaps you need to up your protection, maybe as a small Algiz working affirmed specifically to stave off psychic attacks.

I am just curious why you were indicated to wait? Did they mean like what until the ritual cycles are over, or something? Maybe this means the enemy attacks will lighten in the near future. The other idea I had about this, though, is that perhaps it is something about throat and heart chakras that requires sensitivity or caution. Maybe they want you to empower other areas first, or do more cleaning or something.

What sort of working are you attempting? Maybe you should focus on cleaning them and doing only mild empowerment instead, as opposed to just blasting it with full empowerment. You could also attempt other means of balance, such as yoga or SaTaNaMa, or something. One of GiTM's posts mentioned cardio being good for the heart chakra, as well.

These are just my guesses at what would be appropriate.

Blitzkreig said:
Sundara said:

If the attacks are what are holding you back, perhaps you need to up your protection, maybe as a small Algiz working affirmed specifically to stave off psychic attacks.

I am just curious why you were indicated to wait? Did they mean like what until the ritual cycles are over, or something? Maybe this means the enemy attacks will lighten in the near future. The other idea I had about this, though, is that perhaps it is something about throat and heart chakras that requires sensitivity or caution. Maybe they want you to empower other areas first, or do more cleaning or something.

What sort of working are you attempting? Maybe you should focus on cleaning them and doing only mild empowerment instead, as opposed to just blasting it with full empowerment. You could also attempt other means of balance, such as yoga or SaTaNaMa, or something. One of GiTM's posts mentioned cardio being good for the heart chakra, as well.

These are just my guesses at what would be appropriate.

Thanks for the input. Yes cleaning has been fine. It’s when I go to open and empower them and really getting the energy to flow through them that it starts to turn sort of sour. It just occurred to me after this post that saturn has been in retrograde transit to my Venus. This could be cleaning out garbage on the chakra. I know the solar mantras help offset transits but I wonder if the others do too. I was doing a Venus square and got to the second row, and I got into a car accident. I am certain that this was from the Venus square, the other squares always trigger events on the second row for me. Once I finish a square, and do it again, negative events don’t happen twice. This one was the worst in nature compared to any of the others, and this was my second attempt at a Venus square. Both times they have been ruined. The first time, I passed out mid working. The second time, car accident. Seems odd.

I guess after typing out my last response it is obvious why they’ve told me to wait. Negative things also happen outside of just the planetary mantras too. It’s whenever I add any serious power to them. Moving past this has been kind of a mystery though. I’ve performed some detachment workings of the enemy but perhaps there could be some other parasite I missed? Could a single parasite really do that much? Maybe if I go about it too quickly there would be some kind of overload. Not sure.

Blitzkreig said:
Sundara said:
This reminded of me something that happened maybe two or so weeks back.

I had this weird feeling on my throat on one morning, and I thought that I could have gotten a cold or something. It was actually more like a feeling of being choked, and I wonder if it was some nasty astral entity. I had changed my aop to algiz rune use with visualisation maybe two weeks prior to that, and once I begun to chant algiz the feeling slowly went away. I've had no such incident after that, and I plan on keep using algiz for quite some time. It feels very good to use for aop. At first I didn't feel much of it when I chanted, but as weeks went by I started to get more noticeable effects. It must work! Yay.

Sundara said:

I think I can help. It sounds to me like a negative attachment is just placed there, probably ended up there at some point some time ago when you were open and vulnerable and now activates whenever you focus on whatever is associated to it.

My advice is you need to use the aspects of vibrant yellow energy, the sun, don't concern yourself with trying to force yourself to breathe it in or perform the act of inhaling it, I can suggest what to do because I know your general case has all around been very similar to mine lately.

Just sit quietly, and try to remember something involving the sun that makes you feel comfortable, at peace. Recall a happy and positive memory, one full of life and joy, it could be at the beach with the sun shining, it could be enjoying a slushy or popsicle on a sunny day, bike riding, something involving summer and sunlight and it should be one that really makes you feel fond and happy, don't worry about any bad stuff, you are safe, you are protected by the gods and you are fine, affirm and know that nothing is hurting you and nothing can harm you. Try to feel yourself there in that positive memory or scenery, smell the grass or whatever is around you, feel the sun shining on your skin, it's warmth, all the colours around you (In your own advice you can make up the scene as anything) under the sunlight, try to feel the sun on your skin, warm, glowing and comforting.

You can even look up images of the sun, a beach, or listen to music that makes you feel positive and full of life and happiness to help, these are your sensory directives, your tools to help you focus and bring attention to that specific feeling of light and joyfulness of bright yellow energy. Try to 'breathe in' this feeling, just the feeling, don't stress about it, just focus on it and inhale and take it into your being, really engulf and consume yourself in the positivity, that feeling of golden joy and happiness, bright yellow, the sun, you can try to visualize the colour yellow like a vibrant lemon or flower if you want, you just need to turn your attention to it and gently 'inhale' it in as you feel it positively.

Focus on that yellow colour and turn your attention gently to yourself, you can bring the colour green to mind or even a forest, or flowers, a nature scenery with the sun shining on you, you can even add some rocks nearby or stones to implement some grounding with earth aspects, switch the visual however you need it to help you focus on aspects, and vibrate Surya upon yourself. Don't worry about numbers or affirmations, just vibrate upon yourself while keeping that positive, sunny yellow feeling in mind. Make sure your entire soul, aura and chakras (You do not need to do each individually, you don't even need to 'try' to do this or force it, just know that your soul and such is engulfed in sunlight either from the sun in your visual scenery or otherwise) is bright with sun energy, Try using yellow energy specifically for this, by this I just mean incorporate it into your visual somehow, you can add a yellow tree, a basket of lemons, a yellow rubber ball with a smiley face on it, whatever helps you, but you can visually just bask as well in that sunlight visual or look up images of bright yellow if you need to, yellow flowers, lemons, do what you need to but make it bright, vibrant and of joy.

Hold your attention to that feeling and focus on all of this while vibrating Surya, now slowly and gradually while simultaneously doing this, bring your attention to your heart chakra (Or whatever it is you're having a hard time with involving fear or negativity), you do not need to force anything like a visual or 'trying' to, just casually incorporate your attention of it to this scenery and these positive sunful feelings and yellow energy while vibrating Surya. If any of the negativity or negative imagery starts getting a bit much (A little bit is okay, this is part of the process of cleansing it out), it's perfectly okay to step back and retreat back into the positive scene/memory and yellow sun energies to refocus on it's aspects again and then when back into it again in full focus and attention you can try slowly incorporating your focus to your heart chakra again and try bringing it into the positive scene and energies. Your point is in fact to try and gently trigger those fears or negativity a little bit in order for them to 'burn up' in these positive energies and joyful feelings in your mind so it can be cleansed and destroyed by them. You've created that mental scene of positive cleansing energies in your head and by focusing a little on whatever triggers the negativity you are slowly bringing those negative energies into this same mental scene, into the 'fire' essentially of such energies so they can be overpowered by it and destroyed, so don't worry about any fears or negativity, a little bit at a time into these sun energies of your focus is going to gradually get rid of them, but remember what I said, if it seems like it's starting to take over a bit much and you're really starting to lose your focus on that positivity, then just step back into your 'happy place', distract yourself away from it, recompose yourself and slowly try again, a little at a time, go at your own pace, there's no rush, you can put on positive music (no lyrics) if you have to to help set any mood.

Keep doing this while casually vibrating and feeding Surya into everything simultaneously as many times as you need to, you may feel as you keep doing this such fears and negativity will start to lessen and dissipate, you can do this daily even. After you are done though in your session and are satisfied it is very important that if any such negative thoughts or what have you starts cropping up again or focusing on such brings back the negativity, you MUST distract yourself immediately with anything, don't think about it, jump back into that happy scene if you have to, throw on some positive tunes, play a game, spend time with your pet if you have one, get up and walk away to go do something even if it's as simple as getting a drink of water, what's important is that you do what you can positively to not feed that negative energy, nothing dramatic or irreversible is going to happen for you to worry about on this, it's just to hold onto the progress you made and not unintentionally undo it by allowing such negativity to connect again. If such a case happens though then like I said this can be done daily and it will all come in time, always remind yourself that you are in the house of Satan and that you are always safe, healthy and protected, the only thing letting in negativity is you, so once you stop focusing on it and stay distracted with positive stuff, nothing bad happens.

What this all does is you are centering and stabilizing yourself upon a solid foundation of that positive energy and sun energy, you are really integrating those energies into your mind so you can utilize it, as actively 'doing' things and trying to instill your will by force is evidently not coming easy to you as I know from my own experience and what you've shared in having it similarly, you had programmed your mind to take in sensory perception and everything around you as a consumer instead of the actor, so it's pretty much all input instead of output.

So how this works is your mind is programmed from habit to be in a consumerist state by associated energies of where it's attention is, you psychically take in whatever you look at, hear, sense, etc generally in the slightest, so what you focus on is what engulfs and fills up that headspace in your mind because of this programmed habit of frequently reading and taking astral/mental/sensory information in. This 'headspace' is not anything literal it's just what I'm naming the 'point of location' as to where the energies of whatever you bring your attention to is automatically psychically going which is the 'psychic location' that affects you mentally, so you have to work with this programming while you have it to overcome negativity. So what you're doing is by focusing and bringing your attention to all of these positive energies, mental imageries, visuals, scenes and sensory perceptions, you are filling and engulfing that headspace with such energies since that's where they're going to go as you 'consume' them like with watching tv for instance, and filling this point of focus entirely with powerful sun and positive energies. So then the next thing you bring your attention to is also going to be dragged into this headspace, but you've engulfed and filled it with strong positive energies, so if it's something negative like a fear, then slowly turning your attention to it, once again triggering the 'consuming' aspect, is going to drag it into this same headspace all the same, but it's going to burn up in the positive energies that are presently residing there now and will be overpowered and destroyed by them. Hopefully this makes sense.

By doing this a bit at a time you can entirely get rid of such fears. Once you get rid of these fears, you really need to learn to deprogram from this 'consuming' habit of taking things in, it is much more powerful and effective to be able to actually do by force of will than to be stuck in this consistent state of having little to no control over what is let into you, but for the time being these exercises should help you deal with any negativity until you work on correcting this habit and reprogramming your mind (That's not going to be some huge task either, it can be done in a couple of weeks with devoted effort by changing your daily habits to 'do' instead of take in, if you want more advice on this, you can ask me). Watching too much tv, movies or videos far too much instills this 'consumer' habit of the mind for sure and can be a huge factor into what programs the psychic mind to behave like this, you become so used to reading, interpreting and taking things in sensory wise that you make a subconscious habit of doing it for pretty much everything. So you're going to have to use this programming of your own mind in passive consumption to your advantage while it's like this by creating that environment and scene that has all the energy aspects you need for you to 'consume', making it as strong and as powerful as you can and then gradually bringing your attention to things that need to be dealt with like negative energy attachments and fears by slowly dragging them into the 'scene' with you such as gentle focus on your heart chakra, so long as the scene and the positive energies and such remain more powerful and primarily in focus than the negative, this is why it's okay to retreat if you think the negativity is getting to be a bit much, the point here is to overpower and destroy it, not let it take over, keep your focus on the positive scene, yellow energies, etc and strengthen it, and remember Surya.

I hope you will give this a try, and be patient with yourself, not everything is done overnight but always know with confidence you are making progress every day. Any negativity that affects or gets to you is just because you're feeding it that attention which activates that programming of your mind to passively consume and let it in, and yes, this bypasses your aura of protection because you enable a direct link this way, it's like a bully, don't feed it attention and it can't do anything to you.

Always remember, you are safe no matter what, you just have to stop focusing on the bad stuff and then it has no way of getting in. Utilize positive distraction.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Sundara said:
[/qoute]

Thank you for such a thorough response. The frontal thoughts can certainly transfer to deeper aspects. I will work on this and I will keep being patient, I was working on circulating the energy that tends to pool in places like the head and heart and base that causes burning sensations and changes in states of mind and I was just told by another member to hold it in the third chakra to stabilize and be able to handle higher energy amounts. As soon as I focused on the third, all of those sensations stopped and my mind was more grounded. I was drawing that energy in down through the throat and heart which caused these issues to crop up. That has helped so now I can more easily focus on what you’re describing here. When I brought this up to Satan he did mention patience and there was a lot of emphasis on the sun and the third. I’m doing these solar mantras and focusing on being happier. I have been excessively stressed out due to a very harsh saturn transits to multiple planets. Just when things go smoothly things go south very quickly. This has actually seemingly made it more difficult to advance spiritually too, sudden setbacks and halts in very important things. Also, heavy restrictions placed again in my area. Perseverance and lots of solar mantras.

Sundara said:
Thanks for the input. Yes cleaning has been fine. It’s when I go to open and empower them and really getting the energy to flow through them that it starts to turn sort of sour. It just occurred to me after this post that saturn has been in retrograde transit to my Venus. This could be cleaning out garbage on the chakra. I know the solar mantras help offset transits but I wonder if the others do too. I was doing a Venus square and got to the second row, and I got into a car accident. I am certain that this was from the Venus square, the other squares always trigger events on the second row for me. Once I finish a square, and do it again, negative events don’t happen twice. This one was the worst in nature compared to any of the others, and this was my second attempt at a Venus square. Both times they have been ruined. The first time, I passed out mid working. The second time, car accident. Seems odd.

Is your Venus conjunct or opposite a malefic star? That or the House placement and sign may be giving you problems.

Sundara said:

Thank you for such a thorough response. The frontal thoughts can certainly transfer to deeper aspects. I will work on this and I will keep being patient, I was working on circulating the energy that tends to pool in places like the head and heart and base that causes burning sensations and changes in states of mind and I was just told by another member to hold it in the third chakra to stabilize and be able to handle higher energy amounts. As soon as I focused on the third, all of those sensations stopped and my mind was more grounded. I was drawing that energy in down through the throat and heart which caused these issues to crop up. That has helped so now I can more easily focus on what you’re describing here. When I brought this up to Satan he did mention patience and there was a lot of emphasis on the sun and the third. I’m doing these solar mantras and focusing on being happier. I have been excessively stressed out due to a very harsh saturn transits to multiple planets. Just when things go smoothly things go south very quickly. This has actually seemingly made it more difficult to advance spiritually too, sudden setbacks and halts in very important things. Also, heavy restrictions placed again in my area. Perseverance and lots of solar mantras.

I've been apparently told the same thing with the solar chakra and being happy by a couple of demons, very strongly so, but like all communications I can't guarantee their accuracy so take it with a grain of salt, but at least on my end it's been helping very largely and in all honesty it makes sense with information described on our website too. What I described to you as an exercise is very largely in doing just this. Feeding the solar chakra and focusing on breathing in happy energies and engulfing yourself in bright happy yellow or white-gold or visualizing yourself in a happy sunny scenario to fill yourself with those positive vibrations and aspects is what helps counter negative energies, preventing them from impacting you or allowing an opening for other negativity to get in. You have to actually do this until you actually feel happier, cleansing out the negativity with such and what have you.

It works because you completely fill yourself up with and engulf your psychic and spiritual foundations with such positive energies, thus it then acts like a potent psychic counter-shield against negativity that will then struggle to get in or even touch you at all the stronger and more powerful and 'bright' it is. I've had this counter doubt, fear, apprehension, anxiety and even fend off psychic attack and negative influences such as negative invasive thoughts so I can more positively and much more easily focus on positive energies and on the demons for communication. I would say it is very necessary to keep yourself on the up and up with this and maintain it strongly and steadily as it will not only protect you psychically from bad energy but it will also make you confident with yourself and your own personal progress, so if you're ever feeling depressed, down or out of sorts, I would suggest taking a moment to get in that happy place and quite literally get that happiness in you.

When you're doing such though, try to feel those bright yellow energies and such going into your solar chakra and your aura, especially your solar chakra. Drink lots of water and try to keep physically warm, physical warmth helps encourage spiritual warmth in that it just feels better than being cold and a cold environment or chilliness can actually have an effect of making you sluggish in energy and not only sap your physical body of heat, but in my experience also the astral body of the fire element, which again in my experience has made me struggle more to take 'action' in things and lacking energy, perhaps you too find yourself escaping to a hot shower or bath or not wanting to leave the warmth of your bed. Do not invoke the fire element though to fix this, just if you're cold all the time and if you're currently dealing with winter, put on a sweater or some extra layers. You shouldn't be profusely overheated though, just comfortable.

For any additional issues you likely may be dealing with, if you feel psychically overstimulated (too much thinking, anxiety, jumpy, overly alert, a subtle anxiousness without fear, high adrenaline, far too easily startled or racing heart) focus on blue energies, do not invoke the water element but you can visualize it and focus on it, try to see a pond, or lake or ocean or whatever blue waters you'd like in any scene so long as water is involved, could be a cold bath, a pool, doesn't matter. Also when dealing with that pent up energy in your abdomen, until you're able to figure out what's going on (I already think I might know since you and I have been dealing with the same spiritual problems from day 1 but it's not my place to say anything yet in my suspicions as I could be wrong and don't want to give harmful advice) breathe the water element into your sacral chakra or just visualize and engulf it in water, do this if you're feeling psychically/mentally stressed too as this could be a cause. Should feel relieving, not draining, so make sure you're directing it properly and then just breathe in sun energy again into your solar chakra after. If you still feel distressed or anxious after doing this, breathe in the air element into your throat chakra, I personally pretend I'm literally breathing in the sky into the throat chakra but do what works for you. This may help stabilize your emotions and psychic activity.

I also want to know if you've been working with a demon personally. Is it Anubis?

Sundara said:

I just want to finally write this somewhere. For a while whenever I go to clean the heart, or like mental body. I hear oh no he found out about the Heart!!

I'm like what?

Still trying to figure out what it is they are doing, they dont want me to know.

Sundara said:

Anubis I have been working with secondarily, but my Guardian is who told me to “just be happy” and I’m confident in this communication. Something that works best in this is to truly get in touch with yourself, old aspects that may have been disregarded as of late, and to truly do things that make you happy. It’s easy to get lost in astral matters, and even when it seems legitimate it can easily become illegitimate. The matters should be very controlled. If it’s something that’s on your mind all day every day, even if you’re not communicating, it can be easy to become detached from “the real world” and it’s something I think we have to work with. I’ve noticed that after major things that have been triggered through HIGH energy, it has a ripple effect and can continue to repeat and repeat until it grows weaker. If your soul is also advancing quickly, it can be hard to touch full ground with yourself. Regressing back to old positive things about yourself is healthy, high energy can make a person feel detached from their emotions in a way that makes them difficult to regularly process. This ripple effect can create confusion for current circumstances and it can be generally stopped by detaching from the astral in a healthy way. Letting the ripples go by unnoticed and brushed off as coincidence help me out. I’ve not said who my guardian is for personal reasons. I’ve been taught a lot of things that’ve gone unsaid on here and I’m not sure I’m the person to relay it. The mind can be very strange, and many questions can arise that don’t have immediate answers. I have not worked to invoke any elements, I have a natural balance and messing with these before having certainty could throw me off. I also seem to lose ground easily as this point, on physical matters. I have a lot of responsibilities that need tended to. If you were fully risen in a past life, and can verify this or suspect it in any way, I try to let myself be as I suspect I had reached a certain level in a past life. For me, I just need to get back to “normal life” and change certain things one small habit at a time through true desire and in a grounded physical way if that makes any sense. Completely detaching from the astral and really gaining control can seemingly put an instant halt to transits. If you’re slowing down, life will slow down. That’s how it is for me. My guardian comes and goes in extreme and intense ways, he will often tell me to leave him behind once our work is done. The connection is very intense and related almost strictly to higher advancement. In between, he referred me to Anubis. He seems to balance me and be more similar to me in the physical world, although my guardian truly reflects. He is more fitting for me currently. He has helped me with the RTR’s and protection from attacks, he helps with my career, and even finances. I’ve also really just needed to take a step back and focus on Satan. Satan is a stabilizing point, he is grounding, and he helps a person to stay safe to the highest degree. I’ve been directing my communications to Satan first and Anubis second lately. I’m kind of going off on a trail here out of intuition. I recently visualized a ceiling above myself and this is helpful in grounding too. The warmth of fire here that you mention is something important, when depressed or anxious. As I was typing this, again I came across the symbol of and x with a sword through it. Have you seen the sword going through the heart at all, or a rod? This has come up a lot. I’m sure you already know, spiritually advancing and each chakra correlated to behaviors and emotions. If something isn’t as easily obtained spiritually, focusing physically can aid this. After some work on the heart and throat, I’ve recently gone out and my interactions are wonderful with others. People will come up to me and tell me really meaningful things, and offer certain comforting things ect, part of this is choice. My heart and throat workings wouldn’t work as well if I weren’t already trying and wanting things to be more meaningful in the first place. I think allowing this energy to take effect matters immensely and aids in spiritual realms as well. Alternating back and forth. Going about a goal can be done in two ways, and both is the power of a spiritual Satanist. This is kind of new territory for me, I do feel a little more open and sensitive but more comfortable with close interactions than ever, without getting weirded out or anything. I’ve been doing a lot of Venus and sun mantras. Closer with others, more support, but not in a way that’s harmful. It feels awesome. You’re not the only person who has asked if I’ve worked with Anubis lately. His energy is certainly noticeable.

Aldrick said:
Sundara said:

I just want to finally write this somewhere. For a while whenever I go to clean the heart, or like mental body. I hear oh no he found out about the Heart!!

I'm like what?

Still trying to figure out what it is they are doing, they dont want me to know.

The heart is extremely important and the most attacked next to the crown. Opening that, the crown was also extremely attacked but I had tons of help and protection from my GD. It’s gnarly. If the energy is high and your serpent and you can suddenly see the entire astral, you’ll see shit fly at you. I wanna say that I’ve heard something exactly like what you’re saying with the heart. Frantic “don’t do that’s” which are not the Gods.

Sundara said:
I'm afraid I have no answer for the symbol you've been seeing and don't want to make any judgement call as it's not my place to say what it could mean exactly and saying anything could potentially misdirect you from figuring it out on your own through your own experiences, but I can hazard a guess that it perhaps means piercing something. Mentions I've only ever seen of this on the website is in regards to granthis. I'm sure in time you will know what it means though, but if it's of any relativeness, I have certainly been seeing an 'X' symbol too on my end, but it looks like this.

Symbol.png

I haven't any idea what it means yet and can't find anything online, but it started showing up after I really began working with kundalini energies under direct demon guidance but if somebody ever sees it somewhere with source information, I'd be grateful to know what of as it's probably been the most frustrating symbol for me to figure out the meaning of to date. I've also seen the perfect shapes of anchors, keys, birds with their wings spread out, a butterfly symbol and many animals like the owl, fox, bear, horse, many cats and goats, and most specifically and prominent as of late, dogs in the manner of wolves, a german shephard, the head of a doberman (This could also be interpreted as the jackal head of anubis as this is what it looked like), huskies and a golden retriever. All I seem to get from the canines is that these are all working dogs, service, discipline, loyalty, devotion and work/labour which has brought me in focus upon the base chakra when I embraced the energies of the dog (which was initially negative from dross built up there but seems to be fine now). I've also been told feet, seeing an aries symbol over and over again (could mean upward flow in it's shape or vril as in the horns or goat, ram? Nadis?)

Today I was lead in focus upon the colour red, white and black, and came home to find the oddest and most unlikeliest sight and coincidence of a lady bug on my wall on the same day. Lady bugs are red, white and black and another member once mentioned this as a possible sign of Lerajie too as she's the one I've seemingly been working with quite closely for the past long while now and today I underwent some hardships involving her and trusting what I'm being spiritually told, I still don't know what to make of it and am trying to remain logical and not jump to conclusions for the sake of my safety. I too have been strongly focusing on physical and logical things today after a bout of issues with psychic matters, I fear I've been opening far too much in trying to communicate with the gods and it might be letting unwanted things in, I once tried using purple to open my psychic hearing and mind the other day to more easily open up and hear the gods but was strongly and powerfully urged to the word "DON'T" on my screen but I don't know how much I trust that as purple also removes curses, but so far not opening up too much to the astral psychically is what makes a lot of sense right now regarding certain things.

It's hard to make sense of what's psychically or spiritually going on half the time, not in that I mean I'm going crazy, but in deciphering truths and who is telling me what and what is good advice or what is malevolent and invasive. I've been focusing heavily on shiny black energy today for logic and to reveal hidden things, and also red and white as seemingly suggested but as of today I've been very wary of things I'm being 'told' and am generally trusting my own judgement for my safety for a while in what makes sense, (so far though a lot of what I've been told in making sense of it has actually helped me very greatly in balancing my soul and even in removing probably one of the most debilitating and harmful fears I'd been dealing with for months) but at the same time I want to work with the gods in helping myself fix things and free myself so I can be a better Satanist for Satan, but it's difficult to open up to such communications when it seems like (((other things))) could be intervening. Not to mention I see so many symbols now I think my mind has imprinted the habit of seeing them so I can't tell what I'm being shown in the moment and what my mind is 'stuck' seeing in patterns due to psychic integration, so I'm stepping back and just scrutinizing them as a complete statement instead of an 'in the moment' response to anything.

I think shutting out a good majority of psychic matters for a while might do us both some good to recentre ourselves and I'm saying that as a fellow Satanist not as some commander.... I felt briefly today what it was like to completely focus on the physical plane again since I was a kid, I was able to actually 'see' reality in better truths and logic around me, and had better focus on myself too and my own energies. It's all a work in progress. I'm not sure if you and I should work together in private as we seem to be dealing with the near exact same problems and are both psychic individuals dealing with the same psychic things and working with demons, I've been getting a lot of instructions and general understanding of things and we can help each other in cooperation to overcome our hindrances and work to free our souls.

I've been thinking a lot... like that I can't do this alone... and though I know the gods are there and helping me and guiding me, psychic communication is better interpreted when discussed and cross-proofed between another individual and can help motivate progress. Working together in cooperation to help one another is also something Satan admires and appreciates in his followers, not to mention I too have apparently been in the same boat as you. My guardian has been no where to be found for as much as I can interpret, and instead other demons have taken his place to help me even though they are not my guardians and certainly don't feel like my true guardians, but they are definitely helping me and working with me. You are not the only one apparently working with a high ranking god either, but in regards to them, I'm being careful as I've had psychic attack involving them and hope they understand that I am trying to keep myself safe from potential harm and deception, I feel they're still helping me but Lerajie has been a very prominent figure in assisting me. I am not stating the other demon's name for my safety, but I've been groundedly tied to Lerajie more so than them and can thus decipher far better what is real involving her because of this tie.

If you want to work together, create a new email as a throwaway and provide it here so I can contact you and we can exchange real emails then. If you don't want to work together, I can only say I have a feeling you will eventually change your mind, but this is entirely your decision, I feel some apprehension in the idea myself, but all I know is if I keep trying to go it alone without other individuals to work with, discuss or verify things, I might end up leading myself astray. There is strength, power and clarity in numbers... the only foundational matter then is the trust. If you agree, we're going to need to be very logical with our discussions and anything uncertain we can discuss on the forum with other members or even clergy. I feel this is very important in these times, especially for psychic people like us when the enemy is really going to start getting on the ball with such individuals the most and by no means will I be making a point of this as some meaningless form of chatting, I've never really admired that, this cooperation in mind is primarily for working with progress and working with the demons who are helping us to progress ourselves and correct any faults.

I can share what I'm interpreting and understanding, you can share what you are interpreting and understanding and together we can logically deduce what needs to be done. Going it alone has lead me to so much bullshit this far into the 'real' stuff, perhaps you feel the same...

By the way... I wanted to be careful in sharing this initially so I held off on saying anything of it, but your idea of creating those scenes to balance out the elements was what balanced me so incredibly powerfully enough that it was what enabled me to lucidly project with clarity and immense logic and realness onto the astral in soul-splitting to a garden, which was where I finally found Lerajie where she fully revealed to me she's been helping to guide me for months and it was what started on me working directly with her.

Never have I ever had so much logic in an astral projection to the point I was able to extend my awareness to the matters around me. So I wanted to more properly thank you here, it means more to me than you can know and I'm sorry I didn't express such in my prior post on that topic, but like I said, I wanted to wait and be careful, and since then Lerajie has helped me a lot and I've managed to remove a lot of serious and debilitating problems as well as figure out how to solve the ones I couldn't properly interpret. She was the one speaking to me telepathically and saying the words in my head the entire time in instructing my meditations that had helped me and this whole time I had no idea... she always says the same thing to me:

"Help you". It was the first thing I heard her say, it was what I heard when I connected with her in that garden, and it was what I heard today when I was lead to the red, white and black after sadly losing a bit of trust in my communications with her and then seeing the lady bug in my room afterwords (which had been related as a sign from her by another member here). I remain careful, but please... let me know what you think about working together. Psychic people who go it alone have tended to be the ones who lose themselves first, if certain past clergy are of any indication among other things... the more of us working together to help interpret things there are with our own individual uniqueness in clarity and sensibility, the safer we'll be in truth and logic, I highly doubt psychic people of the past went it alone, covens existed then for a reason after all.

We need to have purpose and fulfillment and a drive forward, and to take care of our health both physically and spiritually first so we can effectively work for Satan. I've been told time and time again to take care of my health and that this extends to spiritual health and a stable mind in clarity. We have to trust what is convenient, logical, makes sense and actually helps and works, and we wouldn't be working with just each other, we need to work with the demons who are helping us, that is going to be the primary above all, working with one another is simply in majorly helping to interpret the communications by them and what they're telling us to do... if you agree that is, to all of this. There are no mediators in Satanism, we cannot dictate what a demon may be saying to one another as actual fact, rather we'd be exploring the signs and communications in what they mean to help interpret what is already being said, not saying it for them, we'd simply be acting as differing filters with logic, research, what makes sense and information from the website, forum and clergy to figure out what we're both being told by our demons.

I cannot force you to agree to cooperation, but differences in personality and uniqueness is what deciphers the contrasts and brings clarity... while a one track mind only sees one tunnel and one 'truth'... logic and clarity of black energy, the physical realm and the base chakra will be of utmost importance but so will action in progressing. Take all of this for what you will.

Sundara said:
I'm afraid I have no answer for the symbol you've been seeing and don't want to make any judgement call as it's not my place to say what it could mean exactly and saying anything could potentially misdirect you from figuring it out on your own through your own experiences, but I can hazard a guess that it perhaps means piercing something. Mentions I've only ever seen of this on the website is in regards to granthis. I'm sure in time you will know what it means though, but if it's of any relativeness, I have certainly been seeing an 'X' symbol too on my end, but it looks like this.

Symbol.png

I haven't any idea what it means yet and can't find anything online, but it started showing up after I really began working with kundalini energies under direct demon guidance but if somebody ever sees it somewhere with source information, I'd be grateful to know what of as it's probably been the most frustrating symbol for me to figure out the meaning of to date. I've also seen the perfect shapes of anchors, keys, birds with their wings spread out, a butterfly symbol and many animals like the owl, fox, bear, horse, many cats and goats, and most specifically and prominent as of late, dogs in the manner of wolves, a german shephard, the head of a doberman (This could also be interpreted as the jackal head of anubis as this is what it looked like), huskies and a golden retriever. All I seem to get from the canines is that these are all working dogs, service, discipline, loyalty, devotion and work/labour which has brought me in focus upon the base chakra when I embraced the energies of the dog (which was initially negative from dross built up there but seems to be fine now). I've also been told feet, seeing an aries symbol over and over again (could mean upward flow in it's shape or vril as in the horns or goat, ram? Nadis?)

Today I was lead in focus upon the colour red, white and black, and came home to find the oddest and most unlikeliest sight and coincidence of a lady bug on my wall on the same day. Lady bugs are red, white and black and another member once mentioned this as a possible sign of Lerajie too as she's the one I've seemingly been working with quite closely for the past long while now and today I underwent some hardships involving her and trusting what I'm being spiritually told, I still don't know what to make of it and am trying to remain logical and not jump to conclusions for the sake of my safety. I too have been strongly focusing on physical and logical things today after a bout of issues with psychic matters, I fear I've been opening far too much in trying to communicate with the gods and it might be letting unwanted things in, I once tried using purple to open my psychic hearing and mind the other day to more easily open up and hear the gods but was strongly and powerfully urged to the word "DON'T" on my screen but I don't know how much I trust that as purple also removes curses, but so far not opening up too much to the astral psychically is what makes a lot of sense right now regarding certain things.

It's hard to make sense of what's psychically or spiritually going on half the time, not in that I mean I'm going crazy, but in deciphering truths and who is telling me what and what is good advice or what is malevolent and invasive. I've been focusing heavily on shiny black energy today for logic and to reveal hidden things, and also red and white as seemingly suggested but as of today I've been very wary of things I'm being 'told' and am generally trusting my own judgement for my safety for a while in what makes sense, (so far though a lot of what I've been told in making sense of it has actually helped me very greatly in balancing my soul and even in removing probably one of the most debilitating and harmful fears I'd been dealing with for months) but at the same time I want to work with the gods in helping myself fix things and free myself so I can be a better Satanist for Satan, but it's difficult to open up to such communications when it seems like (((other things))) could be intervening. Not to mention I see so many symbols now I think my mind has imprinted the habit of seeing them so I can't tell what I'm being shown in the moment and what my mind is 'stuck' seeing in patterns due to psychic integration, so I'm stepping back and just scrutinizing them as a complete statement instead of an 'in the moment' response to anything.

I think shutting out a good majority of psychic matters for a while might do us both some good to recentre ourselves and I'm saying that as a fellow Satanist not as some commander.... I felt briefly today what it was like to completely focus on the physical plane again since I was a kid, I was able to actually 'see' reality in better truths and logic around me, and had better focus on myself too and my own energies. It's all a work in progress. I'm not sure if you and I should work together in private as we seem to be dealing with the near exact same problems and are both psychic individuals dealing with the same psychic things and working with demons, I've been getting a lot of instructions and general understanding of things and we can help each other in cooperation to overcome our hindrances and work to free our souls.

I've been thinking a lot... like that I can't do this alone... and though I know the gods are there and helping me and guiding me, psychic communication is better interpreted when discussed and cross-proofed between another individual and can help motivate progress. Working together in cooperation to help one another is also something Satan admires and appreciates in his followers, not to mention I too have apparently been in the same boat as you. My guardian has been no where to be found for as much as I can interpret, and instead other demons have taken his place to help me even though they are not my guardians and certainly don't feel like my true guardians, but they are definitely helping me and working with me. You are not the only one apparently working with a high ranking god either, but in regards to them, I'm being careful as I've had psychic attack involving them and hope they understand that I am trying to keep myself safe from potential harm and deception, I feel they're still helping me but Lerajie has been a very prominent figure in assisting me. I am not stating the other demon's name for my safety, but I've been groundedly tied to Lerajie more so than them and can thus decipher far better what is real involving her because of this tie.

If you want to work together, create a new email as a throwaway and provide it here so I can contact you and we can exchange real emails then. If you don't want to work together, I can only say I have a feeling you will eventually change your mind, but this is entirely your decision, I feel some apprehension in the idea myself, but all I know is if I keep trying to go it alone without other individuals to work with, discuss or verify things, I might end up leading myself astray. There is strength, power and clarity in numbers... the only foundational matter then is the trust. If you agree, we're going to need to be very logical with our discussions and anything uncertain we can discuss on the forum with other members or even clergy. I feel this is very important in these times, especially for psychic people like us when the enemy is really going to start getting on the ball with such individuals the most and by no means will I be making a point of this as some meaningless form of chatting, I've never really admired that, this cooperation in mind is primarily for working with progress and working with the demons who are helping us to progress ourselves and correct any faults.

I can share what I'm interpreting and understanding, you can share what you are interpreting and understanding and together we can logically deduce what needs to be done. Going it alone has lead me to so much bullshit this far into the 'real' stuff, perhaps you feel the same...

By the way... I wanted to be careful in sharing this initially so I held off on saying anything of it, but your idea of creating those scenes to balance out the elements was what balanced me so incredibly powerfully enough that it was what enabled me to lucidly project with clarity and immense logic and realness onto the astral in soul-splitting to a garden, which was where I finally found Lerajie where she fully revealed to me she's been helping to guide me for months and it was what started on me working directly with her.

Never have I ever had so much logic in an astral projection to the point I was able to extend my awareness to the matters around me. So I wanted to more properly thank you here, it means more to me than you can know and I'm sorry I didn't express such in my prior post on that topic, but like I said, I wanted to wait and be careful, and since then Lerajie has helped me a lot and I've managed to remove a lot of serious and debilitating problems as well as figure out how to solve the ones I couldn't properly interpret. She was the one speaking to me telepathically and saying the words in my head the entire time in instructing my meditations that had helped me and this whole time I had no idea... she always says the same thing to me:

"Help you". It was the first thing I heard her say, it was what I heard when I connected with her in that garden, and it was what I heard today when I was lead to the red, white and black after sadly losing a bit of trust in my communications with her and then seeing the lady bug in my room afterwords (which had been related as a sign from her by another member here). I remain careful, but please... let me know what you think about working together. Psychic people who go it alone have tended to be the ones who lose themselves first, if certain past clergy are of any indication among other things... the more of us working together to help interpret things there are with our own individual uniqueness in clarity and sensibility, the safer we'll be in truth and logic, I highly doubt psychic people of the past went it alone, covens existed then for a reason after all.

We need to have purpose and fulfillment and a drive forward, and to take care of our health both physically and spiritually first so we can effectively work for Satan. I've been told time and time again to take care of my health and that this extends to spiritual health and a stable mind in clarity. We have to trust what is convenient, logical, makes sense and actually helps and works, and we wouldn't be working with just each other, we need to work with the demons who are helping us, that is going to be the primary above all, working with one another is simply in majorly helping to interpret the communications by them and what they're telling us to do... if you agree that is, to all of this. There are no mediators in Satanism, we cannot dictate what a demon may be saying to one another as actual fact, rather we'd be exploring the signs and communications in what they mean to help interpret what is already being said, not saying it for them, we'd simply be acting as differing filters with logic, research, what makes sense and information from the website, forum and clergy to figure out what we're both being told by our demons.

I cannot force you to agree to cooperation, but differences in personality and uniqueness is what deciphers the contrasts and brings clarity... while a one track mind only sees one tunnel and one 'truth'... logic and clarity of black energy, the physical realm and the base chakra will be of utmost importance but so will action in progressing. Take all of this for what you will.

I can probably help to explain a lot of this to further help grounding. I have also worked with lerajie and had a similar experience but very different. On that note explaining a lot of this would be very long and drawn out, difficult to type. I understand the need for privacy and I’m not opposed to emails. I’m sure we’d both know when to quit. I don’t want to be misleading but whatever I’d tell you would be my thoughts on the situation and I do think you’d be able to understand. I can tell you what I experienced at the highest level that I’ve been able to reach and this could clear up a lot of things or create further confusion which is why I haven’t said a lot about my experiences.

Sundara said:

Symbol.png

I can definitely say that what you’re doing as far as seeing things logically is proper and despite how off it may feel, it’s a process to come down but that’s exactly where you need to be at the moment. Lerajie helped to do something for me on the astral that facilitated this. I was laying down and I asked Satan what do I need, I heard lerajie. I said okay. So I just laid down and all of the sudden I felt a head and in my head I saw something being pulled out of me, red and black, and it was being sent to somebody who’s had I’ll intent for me. A sort of reiki process began to happen and she relayed through energy that she understood my suffering and the difficulties I’ve been faced with and how hard it has been to process it all. I felt for a long time that I needed to cry but couldn’t, and once she did this I started welling up and just got so angry and let out all of this pain. I fell to the ground and just cried for 30 minutes. Afterward, I felt much better and felt that I could finally sleep. Her energy was really strong and the residual was hot with some interesting side effects that could be confusing. The winds were blowing strongly in the morning and all sorts of other things. Red is definitely a color of lerajie but it can be tough to figure out why one of the Gods is around so much. You can email me at [email protected], I may know who this God is that you don’t want to speak of just yet and I’ve also had a similar experience.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back