Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Enemies becoming physical?

Thousahll

So today again I got a little accident. My thumb got wounded when I was carrying some fruits in the basket. It got swiped in the metal rack.

I am not a clumsy person and I almost never get an accident when I started cleaning my soul. But in just a span of a week, I got 'unlucky' 4 accidents. The worst part was my 3 fingers got sandwiched by the door.

Everyday I do aura cleaning, aura of protection, chakra cleansing and aura spinning (sounds like a good rhyme haha). How unlucky I can get?

Even a few days ago, I got attacked in the astral. I don't know if this is a thoughtform or an entity but it has a hideous looking, big worm like appearance, hairy and have so many teeth, like a human teeth. I was drained that time I usually summon the blue fire but at that moment I can't muster some strength and I was paralyzed too.

It was crawling to me coming to my head and I was panicking because I can't fight back. It was embarrassing but I called so many names (Father Satan, my designated Guardians (it was read upon me by a psychic friend many years back) and Lord Astaroth. My intuition was telling me that it was Lord Astaroth who helped me dispel the enemy.

This is off-topic but a while ago my brain keeps thinking of number 8 and I thought of Lord Astaroth. Also I suddenly got a sign and remember Lord Haagenti's name. Within the same day I asked both of them if they are giving me a sign to contact them. Halfway of my sleeping I suddenly woke up and I saw a female but in white silhouette only. Its like She's wearing a hat. I am not sure who it was but thank you for gracing me with your presence!

Again brothers and sisters let's keep fighting with all our effort! DOUBLE them!

BURN THEM! BURN THEM WITH ALL OF YOUR BEING!

Don’t think too far into these negative images you get in your head, it’s your imagination brought about by fears and anxieties which can be attacks but not always. If we’re raising our energy too much and there are anxieties and blockages this can become amplified. Take it easy and clean your soul, do some yoga, and ignore all entities for a while. The gods will send you signs in the physical world when you’re contacting them and they’re always generally positive.

Attacks can happen in the physical world and negative events can also happen from out of hand energies. You should perform a detachment of parasites and of the enemy working.

If you know anything about astrology, a saturn transit may also be responsible for repeated accidents. Any planets on a late degree in Capricorn would be something to keep an eye on, and any other planets that are aspecting those planets. This can be especially bad if any of these are in your chart ruler, up your aop using solar mantras.

I have also been in three consecutive accidents in the last three months, where I have never been prone to these things. Solar workings should be continuous and repeated throughout the transit.

Lord Astaroth? Lord Haagenti?

Wow, what the...slow down. Have you even read the JoS page thoroughly? Astaroth (should be called Astarte) and Haagenti (Egyptian Bastet) are GODDESSES! Jewish grimoires portrayed them as male, but they are not.

Please, read more: joyofsatan.org

Larissa666 said:

Wow, what the...slow down. Have you even read the JoS page thoroughly? Astaroth (should be called Astarte) and Haagenti (Egyptian Bastet) are GODDESSES! Jewish grimoires portrayed them as male, but they are not.

I am terribly sorry sister. I am a long time Spiritual Satanist. I thought the word lord was gender neutral. I am sorry for my ignorance. Thank you for correcting me. :)

Sundara said:
Don’t think too far into these negative images you get in your head, it’s your imagination brought about by fears and anxieties which can be attacks but not always. If we’re raising our energy too much and there are anxieties and blockages this can become amplified. Take it easy and clean your soul, do some yoga, and ignore all entities for a while. The gods will send you signs in the physical world when you’re contacting them and they’re always generally positive.

Attacks can happen in the physical world and negative events can also happen from out of hand energies. You should perform a detachment of parasites and of the enemy working.

If you know anything about astrology, a saturn transit may also be responsible for repeated accidents. Any planets on a late degree in Capricorn would be something to keep an eye on, and any other planets that are aspecting those planets. This can be especially bad if any of these are in your chart ruler, up your aop using solar mantras.

I have also been in three consecutive accidents in the last three months, where I have never been prone to these things. Solar workings should be continuous and repeated throughout the transit.

Thank you sister! My heart chakra is blocked, maybe this was the reason of such attacks?

Thank you for your advice! I will up my defense!

Sundara said:
And also during the time of being attacked by an entity, what is the best way to defend myself and at the same time the best attack?

As long as possible I don't want to ask for help to Father and the Gods in such cases. It is really embarrassing.

Thank you sister!

Thousahll said:
And also during the time of being attacked by an entity, what is the best way to defend myself and at the same time the best attack?

As long as possible I don't want to ask for help to Father and the Gods in such cases. It is really embarrassing.

Thank you sister!
In my opinion rune ALGIZ for protection and Final RTR and other RTRs for offensive.

You should not be ashamed to ask help from the Gods. They will gladly help you.

Larissa666 said:

I think my reply was not approved or maybe there was a technical error.

So again I am terribly sorry sister. I thought the word lord was gender neutral. Sorry for my ignorance and thank you for correcting me.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back