Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Expectations Vs Reality

Aquarius

I was thinking about this and I thought it was good for beginners or just everybody.

We often start meditation programs with certain expectations in our mind, be it rising the kundalini, achieving siddhis, or generally reaching a certain level of power, while this is not bad in itself, people tend to 'try' to achieve this in a certain amount of time, this is the problem, one will probabily read the writings of Kai Purr and after that will have a dopamine rush and want to achieve the rising of the kundalini in the shortest time possible, then starts a long intensive meditation program and will just find himself burned out a few days later because he just did too much and he will probabily not meditate for sometime. It's good to have objectives, but we need to know that we are all COMPLETELY different individuals, while one may activate his kundalini just after the chakra activation, another may take 2 years, don't be discouraged by this, it has to do with how much you advanced spiritually in your past life, your natal chart, the years before you found about spiritual satanism and power meditation, just know that you are now a Satanist, one out of the not too many individuals that have the potential to become a God, to become similar to our fantastic gods, similar in the sense of being able to 'Create'. I hope this was appreciated it:)

Excellent points, the eastern kundalini Yogi's openly state this process of raising the serpent can take thirty years or more. That is why the daily practices have to be a life style its something you base your life around. Its an art form where you are the art.

I noticed that beings are speaking through me all the time. They give me information and such. One has identified herself as "Kundalini Sophia" and claims to be my kundalini. I was wondering... is it possible that my kundalini is risen? I don't mean to sound 'proud' or 'bragging' at ALL.

There are beings that speak through me and move my body, walking, doing the dishes through me. Etc. Some have been good, some bad. I just banish the bad. But I've talked to Satan occasionally and he said that he would love to see us. But that there is plenty to do and it isn't as simple as just dropping by. I don't take it all very seriously, I just listen and keep doing the work, RTRs and such. It's been really fun. I'm going to enjoy what this forum brings. I remember when the first forum opened up. :D I really think that this forum will be very successful. I can't wait for the Reverse Quran Rituals... I will spam any blood sacrifice or ... ugh, beheading *vomits*. I am deathly afraid of beheading. I've seen enough beheadings to give me nightmares. :( (I'll be fine.) :) Have a great day, brothers and sisters...

Sate Anki said:
I noticed that beings are speaking through me all the time. They give me information and such. One has identified herself as "Kundalini Sophia" and claims to be my kundalini. I was wondering... is it possible that my kundalini is risen? I don't mean to sound 'proud' or 'bragging' at ALL.

There are beings that speak through me and move my body, walking, doing the dishes through me. Etc. Some have been good, some bad. I just banish the bad. But I've talked to Satan occasionally and he said that he would love to see us. But that there is plenty to do and it isn't as simple as just dropping by. I don't take it all very seriously, I just listen and keep doing the work, RTRs and such. It's been really fun. I'm going to enjoy what this forum brings. I remember when the first forum opened up. :D I really think that this forum will be very successful. I can't wait for the Reverse Quran Rituals... I will spam any blood sacrifice or ... ugh, beheading *vomits*. I am deathly afraid of beheading. I've seen enough beheadings to give me nightmares. :( (I'll be fine.) :) Have a great day, brothers and sisters...

I by mistake submitted a reply to you without replying lol whatever.

You will clearly know if your kundalini is risen because of a long process you are gonna get into, right now you are just having enemies tell you bullshit. If you are advanced enough ask the Gods to guide you to advancement.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back