Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Inspired by Father Satan and the Gods

NameHere

Hello everyone.

I wanted to write down the things I have been experiencing for the past few days and how Father Satan and the Gods, mostly my GD and another special God that holds a special place from my first past life.

These past few days have been hard on me. Struggling to keep myself motivated and finishing everything in time, (I end up finishing everything don't worry), remembering more and more of my past life, the one past life where I lost everything in one day that faithful time...

The RTR's, Yoga and Meditation have been bringing out more and more things that I thought I could easily put in the back of my head or do void meditation or something to distract myself and move past it all. But I was wrong, very wrong.

I know this forum is not a venting psychologist office or something, but I just thought of sharing and hopefully helping others in whatever way possible...

I keep remembering more and more of my 3rd past life, it's stuck with me for a reason that is not good. I know I should put this behind me and move away easily and move on into the future, but it's hard..
Basically, to put it into small words: I lost my soulmate, for forever, he's never coming back. I only today remembered how he looks like, how much he loved me, was with me, etc..
I lost my children for forever, their souls, just as my soulmates, are gone for forever.
My soulmate died bravely fighting to protect the village we were apart of, hoping to protect it with the others, but he died while fighting.
My children and I, were chased by two men holding long knifes or swords or something, I don't know, near a river. I remember having a son and a daughter. My daughter was about 5 or 6 years old, while my son just a few months old, I was in my 30thies. The men killed us all, brutally, not even sparing the children or women or men or ANYTHING.
I feel angry, yes, but also extreme deep sorrow, grief and deep sadness.

Thanks to a God that came to me before I even knew things like this hard were going to hit me hard, he helped me, said he wanted to help me, and he is. I am grateful.
He inspired me and gave me an idea of what kind of meditation I'd need to do. So far, it's very hard and painful, but it's getting better.
He and Father Satan helps me make sure to never lose hope or like I am alone, I have them and I am forever grateful to them.
My GD makes sure to remind me when I get too lost in something that I am doing.

The point of this whole post is to tell ALL of you to stay strong and to never to give up!
It may be hard and things may seem like they're never going to end (the BAD things), but trust me when I say they are going to get better and you are going to beat the bad things!
You have the Gods whether you want to believe that or not. They are here for us. They want to help us, guide us, make us strong, wise and brave like them, you just gotta believe that and work towards it.

Thank you Earl Anubis for coming to help me when I needed you the most at this hard time.
Thank you Father Satan for giving me strength and HOPE to keep pushing forward, you are my hero and the best Father figure ever!!!
And Thank you King Zagan for helping me remind me to never give up and for guiding me to take the safest routes in certain things, I appreciate it!!!!

May Father Satan and the Gods bless us all and our endeavors!! Let's kick the enemies butt!!! Let's show them and the Gods what we're made off! WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!

P.S. If you guys haven't already, go read Brother Ghost in the Machine post about not being too hard on yourself at this hard time.: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44847#p202347
P.P.S. Sorry for such a long post!! Thanks to those who read it! I appreciate it!! Please take care and be safe Brothers and Sisters in Satan!!

HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE GODS FOR FOREVER!!!!!!!!!

I am sorry for what happened to you in the past. Enemy will pay. They will get what they deserve!

Stay strong sister! Let's keep on improving! Let's show our resolve! For humanity!

NameHere said:
Hello everyone.

I wanted to write down the things I have been experiencing for the past few days and how Father Satan and the Gods, mostly my GD and another special God that holds a special place from my first past life.

These past few days have been hard on me. Struggling to keep myself motivated and finishing everything in time, (I end up finishing everything don't worry), remembering more and more of my past life, the one past life where I lost everything in one day that faithful time...

The RTR's, Yoga and Meditation have been bringing out more and more things that I thought I could easily put in the back of my head or do void meditation or something to distract myself and move past it all. But I was wrong, very wrong.

I know this forum is not a venting psychologist office or something, but I just thought of sharing and hopefully helping others in whatever way possible...

I keep remembering more and more of my 3rd past life, it's stuck with me for a reason that is not good. I know I should put this behind me and move away easily and move on into the future, but it's hard..
Basically, to put it into small words: I lost my soulmate, for forever, he's never coming back. I only today remembered how he looks like, how much he loved me, was with me, etc..
I lost my children for forever, their souls, just as my soulmates, are gone for forever.
My soulmate died bravely fighting to protect the village we were apart of, hoping to protect it with the others, but he died while fighting.
My children and I, were chased by two men holding long knifes or swords or something, I don't know, near a river. I remember having a son and a daughter. My daughter was about 5 or 6 years old, while my son just a few months old, I was in my 30thies. The men killed us all, brutally, not even sparing the children or women or men or ANYTHING.
I feel angry, yes, but also extreme deep sorrow, grief and deep sadness.

Thanks to a God that came to me before I even knew things like this hard were going to hit me hard, he helped me, said he wanted to help me, and he is. I am grateful.
He inspired me and gave me an idea of what kind of meditation I'd need to do. So far, it's very hard and painful, but it's getting better.
He and Father Satan helps me make sure to never lose hope or like I am alone, I have them and I am forever grateful to them.
My GD makes sure to remind me when I get too lost in something that I am doing.

The point of this whole post is to tell ALL of you to stay strong and to never to give up!
It may be hard and things may seem like they're never going to end (the BAD things), but trust me when I say they are going to get better and you are going to beat the bad things!
You have the Gods whether you want to believe that or not. They are here for us. They want to help us, guide us, make us strong, wise and brave like them, you just gotta believe that and work towards it.

Thank you Earl Anubis for coming to help me when I needed you the most at this hard time.
Thank you Father Satan for giving me strength and HOPE to keep pushing forward, you are my hero and the best Father figure ever!!!
And Thank you King Zagan for helping me remind me to never give up and for guiding me to take the safest routes in certain things, I appreciate it!!!!

May Father Satan and the Gods bless us all and our endeavors!! Let's kick the enemies butt!!! Let's show them and the Gods what we're made off! WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!

P.S. If you guys haven't already, go read Brother Ghost in the Machine post about not being too hard on yourself at this hard time.: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44847#p202347
P.P.S. Sorry for such a long post!! Thanks to those who read it! I appreciate it!! Please take care and be safe Brothers and Sisters in Satan!!

HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE GODS FOR FOREVER!!!!!!!!!

Karma is a cycle. People keep living the same life over and over but each one gets worse without meditation.

You relive the same event like a skipped record. Most dont realize how much their past effects them today. They think that was something that happened THEN and doesnt matter.

Thousahll said:
I am sorry for what happened to you in the past. Enemy will pay. They will get what they deserve!

Stay strong sister! Let's keep on improving! Let's show our resolve! For humanity!

Thank you Brother, let us fight so our children can live in a better, more SS life!

HAIL SATAN!!

Aldrick said:
Karma is a cycle. People keep living the same life over and over but each one gets worse without meditation.

You relive the same event like a skipped record. Most dont realize how much their past effects them today. They think that was something that happened THEN and doesnt matter.

So I've heard. I'm working to get rid of the past life negative karma.

I was sharing about the things that left a huge impact on my soul.
I felt like I had to share.
I know that not getting rid of negative karma is going to damage me, not meditating will bring damage to my soul and I. I understand. What I don't understand is your point in all this?

And one more thing.. I keep always feeling hostility from you directly and indirectly, why is it like that? Why are you angry at us?
What did I do to you if I may ask, please?

HAIL SATAN!

NameHere said:
Thousahll said:

Thank you Brother, let us fight so our children can live in a better, more SS life!

HAIL SATAN!!

Aldrick said:

So I've heard. I'm working to get rid of the past life negative karma.

I was sharing about the things that left a huge impact on my soul.
I felt like I had to share.
I know that not getting rid of negative karma is going to damage me, not meditating will bring damage to my soul and I. I understand. What I don't understand is your point in all this?

And one more thing.. I keep always feeling hostility from you directly and indirectly, why is it like that? Why are you angry at us?
What did I do to you if I may ask, please?

HAIL SATAN!

I literally left a helpful comment. So if theres an issue, it's obviously with you.

My point in all it, was literally what I said.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back