Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Thank you Father Satan and to my Guardian!

Thousahll

Greetings brothers and sisters!

I dedicate this post to Father Satan and to my Guardian to show my heartfelt gratitude.

When the new RTRs schedule started, I haven't had enough sleep because I didn't want to miss the ritual and I didn't reduce the time of my yoga and meditation.

So I only sleep 4-5 hours a day (in new pre-RTRs schedule I sleep 5-6 hours) And the stress was taking a toll on my body but I countered it by willpower. I thought I can successfully tame and make my body listen to my will, but reality doesn't seem to work that way.

I know it was bad for my health, but I don't want to stop my momentum. I really can't. I'm pushing my limits everyday because that is my resolve to my Guardian. I want to make Her proud of me. That I'm worthy to be guided and trained.

So supposedly today is my day off and finally I decided to take a rest since my body badly needed it but our ship will be doing a safety drill and it will be a whole day activity. But just this morning the drill suddenly got postponed. I know this was done by Father Satan and my Guardian. I am forever thankful to them!

This scenario didn't only happen once. There are already many cases that the same thing happened but in a different setting. I am really grateful to Father and my Guardian for guiding me and giving ways for me to take time to rest or meditate. There was even a time that I forgot to check some things and it may lead to a big accident, thankfully she reminded me of it. There's already a lot of things my Guardian did for my own convenience and I am so thankful of it. I promise that I will make you proud!

Hail Father Satan!
Hail my Guardian!

Brothers and sisters let's do our best!

Hello!!

That is so sweet!!
Your post brought me to tears, haha, not in a bad way!!

Just remember that you make your GD and Father Satan and the Gods proud just by doing RTR's EVERYDAY, meditating and doing yoga!!

Just in case you also need to hear this, here: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44847#p202347

HAIL SATAN!!!!

NameHere said:
Hello!!

That is so sweet!!
Your post brought me to tears, haha, not in a bad way!!

Just remember that you make your GD and Father Satan and the Gods proud just by doing RTR's EVERYDAY, meditating and doing yoga!!

Just in case you also need to hear this, here: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44847#p202347

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Thank you sister!
My body is still struggling but it is slowly adjusting to my will. Today I only sleep 4 hours but its all good. My soul is SOOOO happy that's what it all matters. And also I made a promise to my Guardian and I will fulfill it. Lately I am always in a great mood because of my progress. I always felt so happy. How I wish to share this feeling of mine to everyone. It is really an intoxicating feeling of happiness. This afternoon I was really in a good mood and I synchronize myself with the music. I was acting like a musical maestro and unknowingly someone saw me. Haha!

I love you my brothers and sisters! Keep smiling! :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back