Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

RTR questions

Satanic_truth

1) are the rituals still effective if my vibrations are not fully accurate and I make a few mistakes?

2) how do they work? The final RTR makes sense as it is the reversal of the Hebrew letters but does anyone know how the other rtrs work? I feel like it would help motivate me. Is it the reversal of Bible passages maybe??

Thanks

Satanic_truth88 said:
1) are the rituals still effective if my vibrations are not fully accurate and I make a few mistakes?

2) how do they work? The final RTR makes sense as it is the reversal of the Hebrew letters but does anyone know how the other rtrs work? I feel like it would help motivate me. Is it the reversal of Bible passages maybe??

Thanks

For 1. It appears so from the energy as long as you feel it and try that is what matters. If you totally mess up in not getting it right at all it probably won't work but most people are close so it still works.

2. It is the hebrew passage as written in Hebrew in reverse. So they take the Hebrew words and reverse them in the same way we reverse the letters. I assume going from the end of passage to the start but I am not sure. Maybe they just vibrate the words of the passage as its written in reverse. If you feel energy this does work though. It is even stated by rabbis if they want to reverse something they have done cause its not working out (or a curse put on them) reverse the hebrew. This works using their methods. This reverses the energy of the whole thing.

Actually I think reversing works for any kind of magick. People have used runes in reverse before (the peace sign is algiz reversed symbolizing death) to do magick it states on the JOS somewhere that would invert their properties by either drawing or vibrating them backwards or both.

Satanic_truth88 said:
Do your best, and always aim to improve and you'll do fine. Intent is very important, so even if you do a little mistake here and there it's still effective. If you want to, you can listen to the audio of the vibrations done by Maxine for learning.
Like you said, they reverse certain bible passages. Current schedule combines reversing hebrew alphabet with reversing their bible passages.
You're welcome.

1.) Yes, they are very sensitive so they will work if you vibrate it to a similar sound but try to be effective if you can. There is audios for the pronunciations.

2.) The other RTRs are called Torah portions that the Jews read everyday to create empower their Torah spell book. These are verses that come directly from the Old Testament/The Torah/5 Books of Moses which are included in the New Testament/the Bible,

The Torah is just a spell book written in Hebrew, and he Jews recite those different verses everyday throughout the year so the reverse Torah rituals just reverse those where the Final RTR focuses on reversing and dissipating the Hebrew letters.

Satanic_truth88 said:

We aren't the enemy that demands absolutely perfection or hellfire doom awaits you.

It's okay I'm sure many people including myself made mistakes just try and study the audio the normal tone IS vibration so don't worry about vibrating it like mantra just study the audio and do your best OVER time it'll improve. But these MRTRs(Multiple-RTRs) are just a temporary system from 2014-2018(F-RTR release).

Satanic_truth88 said:

Yes reverse biblical both to Old Testament and Ancient-Greek version of New Testament.

The Final-RTR splashes the language it de-powers the very power of past, present, current, and future blasts from the enemy both E.T. and terrestrial. Yes even the aliens use hebrew that's how much they care about their language and it's ability to power off things.

The F-RTR also splashes the pislamic language so even arabic language is being splashed so both bible and koran that is why we aren't doing RKR(Reverse Koranic Rituals) the focus is the root hebrew and while it's not to hit islam the main point is hitting the programmers of the users of the masses of energies from around the World. Also other hebriac languages such as jewish people and aliens in latin America in the past also gets hit if the language has a tie with hebrew.

The MRTR(Multiple-RTRs) do the same ting as F-RTR it deletes the language of that specific biblical curse or boon. And replaces it with a counter-affirmation to kabalistically generate a better reality.

So it's a boxers one-two punch. Reverse hebrew or Ancient-Greek(as in RNTR/Reverse new testament rituals). AND on TOP of that also create reality.

Some might criticize me but even though the F-RTR is weak in the sense of not generating realities. In actual the F-RTR was not meant to generate realities per say it allows others such as NS/SS, Gentiles, Normies, Humans, and Gods to go through a less murky waters. While the M-RTRs generate realities to manipulate others into doing our works.

I know it sounds weird why do a F-RTR to just delete the language but even allow the enemy to pull the wheel. Spiritually they are very concerned but physically they have a lot of strangle power. Non the less the previous RTRs still exist we are just pumping them up to see what kind of effect it does re-empowered after over two years of not casting them. In other words we are ringing the previous bells to re-re-generate more kabalistic scenarios ON TOP of what we've done.

In the future sometime coming we will be doing more powerful rituals like HP.Cobra said in the current November 16-December 5th, 2020 ritual schedule. Expect also potentially the astral grid ritual to attack the enemy ETs.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back