Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I turned back to Satanism. Do I need to be devoted?

darkmonkey666

You dont need to do the dedication again simply start meditating doing the rtrs (see schedule at the top) and being a Satanist. The Gods will be in your life when they see you are serious again or for the first time. No judgement or anything will come from them trust me.

That depends on why you left the Gods and what Gods will judge you for.

Jack said:
That depends on why you left the Gods and what Gods will judge you for.

You should only judge someone if they've got a gun to your head, or already shot you. That's a statement for humanity currently on justice and judging. When it comes to the Gods then it's not a gun but something total like being fully in with the enemy or a lot of force against them. That is the level-equivalent.

If someone is exposed to the truth and perceives it, then chooses the enemy is a major deal. If they are too shot in the mind to perceive it then it is out of their power and unjust to punish them for it.

Someone leaving out of fear and lack of knowledge is 90% and upwards due to just that. It's the fear of the unknown which is what nearly all Gentiles have regarding Satan. They've not done anything to the Gods fully willingly.There is no punishment for the drugged out kid who leaves the beautiful family he screwed over in the past, just a sterner outlook from them and many talkings-over. It sort of reinforces the care in a way. Unless afterwards he's coming with his jewish gang to abuse the kindness and rob them, then he definitely needs severe punishment.

But I think you already know this anyway. Just saying the other side of the coin :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back