Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

about planting.

StyleCoin

What are the best vegetables and fruits that are rich in proteins, vitamins and minerals? I am planting several plants.
That year there was the election of mayors from all over the country, unfortunately the majority in the country that won are communist, the election was on Sunday, they will close everything again, certainly there was fraud in the elections, the database of the voting system was invaded in a few hours BY THE MOBILE, it certainly had fraud and now most places will close.
unfortunately my state is ruled by communist.
so which plants should i grow?

Which plants are best really depend on the area and season you are in. Regardless, look into something that can be dried like legumes. Like beans. They’re filling, nutritious and non-perishable when dried and stored correctly.

You have to consider, it is not easy to grow plants. You should do a lot of research outside of here. Everyone’s climate and ground are different from place to place. Some soil in some places is devoid of nutrients and bad for growth. Some places get too much rain. Parasites are a problem, mold and fungus too. Etcetera.

I would recommend after getting some good Satanic advice, go out into your local community if you can and see what is being sold. I do not know if it is the same where you are due to the rampant communism you speak of, but in my location, there are road side stands that sell locally grown produce. There may be vendors you can find in a marketplace too. Buy from these people and ask for advice while they still exist. Older generations too that may have worked in fields and local productions. They will know a lot more specifics that will make or break you growing your own produce. They will know the best plants for you to plant in your region and at what time.

Look into composting also.

Libra said:
Which plants are best really depend on the area and season you are in. Regardless, look into something that can be dried like legumes. Like beans. They’re filling, nutritious and non-perishable when dried and stored correctly.

You have to consider, it is not easy to grow plants. You should do a lot of research outside of here. Everyone’s climate and ground are different from place to place. Some soil in some places is devoid of nutrients and bad for growth. Some places get too much rain. Parasites are a problem, mold and fungus too. Etcetera.

I would recommend after getting some good Satanic advice, go out into your local community if you can and see what is being sold. I do not know if it is the same where you are due to the rampant communism you speak of, but in my location, there are road side stands that sell locally grown produce. There may be vendors you can find in a marketplace too. Buy from these people and ask for advice while they still exist. Older generations too that may have worked in fields and local productions. They will know a lot more specifics that will make or break you growing your own produce. They will know the best plants for you to plant in your region and at what time.

Look into composting also.
yes, i will do that, here is a nun of fruits and vegetables, thanks for responding.

There are a lot of great winter crops that can be planted at this time of the year, germinated indoors and preferably planted in a planter or small greenhouse depending on where you’re at. Kale, certain lettuces, spinaches, ect. You can use a search engine to find what can survive in your area at this time of the year. If this is all indoor growing, then there’s a lot more room for variety.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back