Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Federal Republic of Germany

Why is this an announcement? Accident? The information is interesting and a lot of Germans migrated to the states after WW2 to escape impending restrictions. My own family wanted to achieve their farm dreams that they couldn’t in Germany. They moved over here and actually retained their hatred for the jews versus being pushed into holocaust denial. It sucks, what’s happened there. The German people are still the strongest and I do think they’ll make a comeback. They’re fighters.

satanfan123 said:
After World War II ended, Germany was split into four occupation zones, the American zone, the British zone, the French zone and the Soviet zone.
In 1948, the three western zones unified into the "Trizone", after the British and American occupation zone were unified into the Bizone.
On May, the 5th, 1949 the Basic Law was ratified so therefore the Federal Republic of Germany was founded on that day.

On October the 7th, 1949 the Soviets founded the German Democratic Repubic in the Soviet occupation zone.

About 40 years later, on November, the 9th, 1989 the GDR opened the Berlin Wall and the borders to Western Germany (FRG).

On October the 3rd, 1990, Germany was unified and the GDR ceased to exist, from that day on, FRG, All laws of the Federal Republic of Germany applied to Eastern Germany also.

Us Germans have to have national identity cards, unlike you Americans you just have Drivers Licenses.

my national ID card:
my German drivers license:[

Hail Satan!

I am glad to see Germans coming here but man you don't need to post stuff like that that will make it very easy for the enemy to find you. This is probably a troll post though from the user name and random facts that were posted here before that that might not matter to most people here.

This appears to be some sort of worthless hacking attempt.

The post has been eliminated.

Lots of this crap around these late days.

ShadowTheRaven said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

To do what? Get people's drivers license number?

Not sure what exactly. I saw that they kept posting strange posts with titles of all sorts of Governments and agencies. Like "NATO" and other things like that.

With the shit I have seen these two last years, they have all sorts of strange and indirect methods which can cause problems theoretically or realistically.

They'll try anything.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
ShadowTheRaven said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

To do what? Get people's drivers license number?

Not sure what exactly. I saw that they kept posting strange posts with titles of all sorts of Governments and agencies. Like "NATO" and other things like that.

With the shit I have seen these two last years, they have all sorts of strange and indirect methods which can cause problems theoretically or realistically.

They'll try anything.
A potential scenario.

*Jew posts personal info of someone with ill intent*
*Post goes through*
*Look everyone what they have done on the forums. Shut it down now!*
*Legal action*
*Legal action intensifies*
*Forums shut down*

Ahh, but I do love the smell of roasted jew after rtr.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
...message ping...

I'm assuming that it's not just you but also the other moderators as well? correct?

In other words your seeing more of this personalized information. Just to let you know it's possible these are potentially Chinese, Brazilian, Indian, or SEA Nation hackers or just troll organizations. Maybe potentially some African hackers.

Just pointing out a lot of these nations coming online en mass they put stuff like cellphone numbers or main emails or even business information on it. They think that the internet isn't a weapon or that somehow it's all for shits and giggles but knowing what we know the internet is a huge weapon. So there is SOME people who might not be hackers but are just fucking retarded in posting personal information.

In this case I think this person is some sort of troll or something. Either way seeing the fact that Germany has something like National ID kinda similar to here in the U.S. with the unconstitutional but forced law of RealID by the bush administration. Is proof enough Germany is under occupation. I figure just a driver's license is enough.

Henu the Great said:
A potential scenario.

*Jew posts personal info of someone with ill intent*
*Post goes through*
*Look everyone what they have done on the forums. Shut it down now!*
*Legal action*
*Legal action intensifies*
*Forums shut down*

Ahh, but I do love the smell of roasted jew after rtr.

I'll quote this just to highlight the situation in being correct. Your absolutely correct Henu the Great, you never know what will happen.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back