Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Being the Absolute Warrior

NakedPluto [JG]

We are feared. If there would be a more fitting time to ignore and forget about the mundane world, it is now. It is time to become a warrior, and for warriors to rank up to a higher rank of responsibility.

It is time to execute the correct path of life, of survival, by taking action. Coming to be the action.

The tools and weapons provided to us by our superiors and Gods, are to be used to the full extent, with ideal precision and spark. In ourselves, we have all of the warrior instinct, to break apart realities from pure desire, from which we imprint the reality.

We belong to ourselves, and yet a specific breed of aliens decided the opposite. Are we to kneel? Or do we rip apart every undertaking of ourselves? Don't you go to war for the sake of life existence? Isn't breathing enough to want more of the same breath?

Do we laugh and enjoy the present life? Or we confront the reality and prepare to destroy everything which is not to our seed desire, our enemies.

I desire myself to exist, but not in an enemy's world. I refuse to share my existence on a planet with my enemies. I have a specific approach to the spiritual war. It is all or nothing to myself, am I alone? I am sure not.

Death before dishonor, I am to apply every day the reversal of the enemy, and much more, I invite you to do the same. To share the profoundness of the situation. To be in solitude in doing what millions and billions of others couldn't. To do what other civilizations only dreamed of, fight a war with absolute weapons. With absolute sincerity of creed and power.

Everything we do is magic, every manifestation of us is desirable to exist in nature. We are the portrayal of beauty when we consciously apply ourselves to our wishes for eternity. We also destroy our enemy, and elevate our souls to heights of supreme refinement, in realms of power known only to those above us.

The rest of the people on this planet, are to be subjected to their own choices, and ours too. But they do not have discernment and neither potentiality in our era, and if they would they still wouldn't be us, not even close to.

It is time to assume the warrior identity and assume the power intended for you to use and be. I elevate my soul with every attack sent by me and you. Let's do it even more powerful than the limit.

Be an absolute warrior.

Nice post! A lot of your posts are inspiring and educational. These posts deserve more attention than posts about what satanists think of “furries”...

Sundara said:
Nice post! A lot of your posts are inspiring and educational. These posts deserve more attention than posts about what satanists think of “furries”...

Thank you Sundara

NakedPluto said:
We are feared. If there would be a more fitting time to ignore and forget about the mundane world, it is now. It is time to become a warrior, and for warriors to rank up to a higher rank of responsibility.

It is time to execute the correct path of life, of survival, by taking action. Coming to be the action.

The tools and weapons provided to us by our superiors and Gods, are to be used to the full extent, with ideal precision and spark. In ourselves, we have all of the warrior instinct, to break apart realities from pure desire, from which we imprint the reality.

We belong to ourselves, and yet a specific breed of aliens decided the opposite. Are we to kneel? Or do we rip apart every undertaking of ourselves? Don't you go to war for the sake of life existence? Isn't breathing enough to want more of the same breath?

Do we laugh and enjoy the present life? Or we confront the reality and prepare to destroy everything which is not to our seed desire, our enemies.

I desire myself to exist, but not in an enemy's world. I refuse to share my existence on a planet with my enemies. I have a specific approach to the spiritual war. It is all or nothing to myself, am I alone? I am sure not.

Death before dishonor, I am to apply every day the reversal of the enemy, and much more, I invite you to do the same. To share the profoundness of the situation. To be in solitude in doing what millions and billions of others couldn't. To do what other civilizations only dreamed of, fight a war with absolute weapons. With absolute sincerity of creed and power.

Everything we do is magic, every manifestation of us is desirable to exist in nature. We are the portrayal of beauty when we consciously apply ourselves to our wishes for eternity. We also destroy our enemy, and elevate our souls to heights of supreme refinement, in realms of power known only to those above us.

The rest of the people on this planet, are to be subjected to their own choices, and ours too. But they do not have discernment and neither potentiality in our era, and if they would they still wouldn't be us, not even close to.

It is time to assume the warrior identity and assume the power intended for you to use and be. I elevate my soul with every attack sent by me and you. Let's do it even more powerful than the limit.

Be an absolute warrior.

Good motivation. The enemy is trying to attack everyone hard. They don't want the 42 and Shema done.

Auto correct tried to write Hood Motivation. I think that's a tad different google. XD

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back