Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

This is how the Pfizer-vaccin fights the coronavirus in your body|NU.nl - mRNA vaccine

Lunar Dance 666

www.youtube.com/watch?v=uX9-52uxcmc

This is a short video in dutch. It explains that the new covid vaccin is not made out of a dead virus or weakened virus in a solution with whatever, but that it is using a technique in which mRNA (for those who don't know, RNA is made when DNA is copied. RNA is used as a blueprint to build proteins, etc. on within the body) is injected. This RNA is then absorbed by the cells in your body, producing the spikes on the cells (but the animation shows them actually not attached to the cells - I dont know if that is even the correct model or not) to which the immune system then has to make antigens that would fit on these spikes, to inactivate them.
They say this gives a long term immunity to the virus.

Some things to consider, given information outside of the video.
One is that such a manner of vaccines has been used on animals before for various virusses. Just never on humans before.
Another is, if you know anything at all about the immune system touching into biology on the medical side, they suspect that auto immune diseases are a result of the immune system not recognizing the own bodies 'spikes' or 'flags' anymore. They say this can happen sometimes due to a viral or a bacterial infection. In some cases also through the exposures in the environment.
They seem to be unsure about what exactly causes it, however, but it is an overreaction of the immune system.
Which also makes me wonder about allergies. An allergy is often just an extreme immune response to a rather normal external stimuli.

Anyway, I thought this was important enough to post about and to spread the word, give a bit more information, hopefully.

Also, this was on youtube: youtube.com/watch?v=WXHvWlvEEQ8 - the bars in china are back open and it says that the virus is not there anymore. (thats kind of the only important information in that whole video).

The mRNA vaccine will collapse the immunity and cause millions of deaths, which they will then claim that the virus came back stronger and now you have to shut down everything again.

Between the masks, the lockdown (and supply chain disruptions) and the actual killer virus (scheduled for release in March 2021) ,theres going to be massive depopulation which will dwarf the number of people killed by communism and two world wars in the last century.

They publicly admit this and brag about Agenda 21 and Agenda 2030, which they claim over 10 years will reduce the world population by 60 to 80%.

We need to drill the RTRs so a populist revolt is undertaken against this criminal conspiracy against humanity.

This is it. The big moment for all of us .

Lunar Dance 666 said:
It looks to me more and more that this vaccine itself wont really be a big danger at all. Now if they tried to make you take a chip together with it, it's a different story. Same if they tried to make people feel safe through this vaccine and then later push a very dangerous one.

In either case, I'd always recommend waiting several months after the release of it and seeing what side-effects people will report on from it. That way things will be far more transparent on how safe or unsafe it really is.

Shael said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
It looks to me more and more that this vaccine itself wont really be a big danger at all. Now if they tried to make you take a chip together with it, it's a different story. Same if they tried to make people feel safe through this vaccine and then later push a very dangerous one.

In either case, I'd always recommend waiting several months after the release of it and seeing what side-effects people will report on from it. That way things will be far more transparent on how safe or unsafe it really is.

You are correct I am not overly worried about the one in the USA at least. I was kind of freaked out for a bit that maybe they would try to include a Chip of some kind in this (even the brainchip type thing in the hand of the greys is too big to be implemented this way so dont worry this wouldn't be their end game brain chip even if they did) or put something that alters the DNA in it. However my intuition tells me this isn't totally a big deal. Someone could just take some supplements if they are forced to take this and it would flush out any toxins.

Shael said:
I'd always recommend waiting several months after the release of it
Yeah.. if we even get that option. Want a drivers license or a job? Just take our “injection of hope” as they are now calling it. What a bunch of creeps.

Something that introduces external RNA into your cells and can damage your DNA gives me total rejection, some harmful effects can take a long time(years) to appear.

They are smart. They won't make 3 waves of confinement, deconfinement for a harmless vaccine. The chip in question would attach to bone, but I'm not sure. They plan to impose it like this: to redo your identity card, you have to be vaccinated. Same for the passport.

An interesting post I found online:

"Now, we’ve all seen the mainstream media outlets being selective about the information they present regarding these mRNA vaccines. The companies spearheading this effort (namely Biontech, Pfeizer and Moderna) continue to boast their over 90% success rates, further giving the public reason to inject a rushed vaccine, using never-before-seen technology, available for human use in just under one year. Indeed, the mRNA technology has been in development for 30 years now with plenty of unsuccessful animal trials, and no human trials until this year!

It makes sense for them to permanently take away any sense of normalcy for the global population and giving them a promise to return to normal by getting one (or many) little "harmless" shots. It sounds so appealing. It’s mass psychological warfare. The Powers That Be have effectively been able to take away the livelihoods, liberties and rights of billions of people with no accountability. Millions, if not billions of people have been overcome with desperation, depression, anxiety, hopelessness, poverty, and cynicism. It’s come to the point where many people acquiesce to these tyrannical restrictions, exclaiming to those around them, “Ugh, I can’t wait to just get that vaccine to go back to my normal life!”

This sentiment alarms me, because it accepts a false dichotomy of either unending, sporadic lockdowns or a vaccine imposed upon you by authoritarian governments that don’t really care about your health. It disgusts me that people are being forced into accepting one or the other. This alarm led me down a rabbit hole to studying the pathology of protein diseases, and to try figuring out why TPTB want to primarily use an mRNA vaccine so badly.

What Are Prion Proteins?

Proteins that prions are made of PrPc, or prion protein, which are normal proteins which occur mainly in the nervous system but are found throughout other tissues in the body. The infectious kind is called PrPsc. When misfolding of proteins occur, it becomes a malignant agent known as a prion, with the ability to transmit their misfolded shape onto normal variants of the same protein. Other proteins can exhibit prion-like behavior, but I’ll touch on that later.

What Are Prion Diseases?

According to the CDC, prions are considered “abnormal, pathogenic agents that are transmissible and are able to induce abnormal folding of specific normal cellular proteins called prion proteins that are found most abundantly in the brain.” Even the CDC admits, “the functions of these normal prion proteins are still not completely understood.” Mad cow disease is probably the most well-known of the prion diseases, but neurodegenerative conditions such as Alzheimer’s and certain forms of dementia have been revealed to be forms of prion disease as well. What’s terrifying about prion diseases is it’s highly infectious nature within the body. Just a singular prion can collapse nearby proteins into the same misfolded shape. This linear progression of protein collapse leads to disease. Oh, and guess what? Although prion disease is rare, it is fatal 100% of the time.

What’s important to note is that prion diseases have an exceptionally long incubation period. You can have prion disease and go five to up to twenty years without noticing signs of disease. However, once the proteins multiply and aggregate into amyloids, collections of these misfolded proteins, they collect in overabundance between nerve tissue, lead to a rapid deterioration in health, and unavoidable death.

So, little is known about PrP, why proteins misfold into prions and why amyloids lead to disease. It’s been discovered that other proteins, such as amyloid beta (implicated in Alzheimer’s disease) can misfold and lead to prion disease. And, surprise surprise, little is known about why this happens as well. Does this mean other proteins, not just protease-resistant proteins, are capable of exhibiting prion-like behavior and causing disease?

The role of Phosphatidylethanolamine and mRNA

(This word is way too long, so from now on I’ll be referring to phosphatidylethanolamine as PDT)

PDT is a lipid found in all living beings. When PDT in food undergoes the Maillard reaction (what happens when food is browned and makes it taste so good, like cookies, breads, steak, etc) it rearranges into a more toxic form called an amadori product. Amadori-PDT’s cause oxidative stress and are higher in foods high in sugar, fat, and cooked to high temperatures. It’s also present in processed foods. You know, all that bad shit you shouldn’t be eating.

On a personal note—I’m not a believer in completely ridding yourself of these foods. I believe in balance, and as long as one strives to eat foods rich in nutrients and antioxidants to combat foods causing oxidative stress, you can lead a healthy, balanced life. Your body was designed to do just that!

Now, where am I going with this? How does it relate to prion disease? Well, guess what…PDT’s have been discovered to be a significant co-factor in propagation of infectious prions. This also makes me think about the standard diet in the majority of developed countries, and how these diets are rife with Amadori-PDTs. Why, instead of educating the public about the importance of nutrients and antioxidants, do they aggressively push the need for a vaccine?

Not only are PDTs a cofactor, but polyanions (single strand RNA molecules) are a crucial factor in the production of infectious prions. Without that single strand RNA, prions won’t have that high level of infectivity.

How this all relates to the vaccine

Although the vaccines appear to be shrouded in mystery, the companies do give us this bit of information: the vaccine uses messenger RNA to essentially “hijack” cells and encode it with the information to produce spike proteins. Except this coding is coming from the outside in, to create a protein from the inside out. A protein your body doesn’t naturally produce. It’s bad enough that scientists admit the presence of foreign RNA could lead to an inflammatory response, thereby leading to autoimmune conditions that may permanently disable you. Either way, they’re taking advantage of the public’s ignorance and claiming that this is all just a natural process of your body (making proteins), there’s nothing to worry about, and that the vaccines are over 90% effective. But what are they considering effectiveness? The presence of antibodies? Because sure, they very well could be present, but what about how the incredibly complex ribosomes of your cells get altered by this RNA?

So, my questions are this. Why are we artificially introducing mRNA to change the way our cells express proteins? How do we know these proteins don’t have the potential to be malformed? We are aware the Standard Western Diet already has major health implications in neurodegenerative diseases, among other diseases (including COVID!!!), why aren’t we advocating for healthy, balanced living? How many of these shots do people need to take throughout their lifetime? Why is the vaccine so rushed when a potential disease to come of this new technology has an incubation period of at least five years? How do we know this vaccine can’t cause that? Why use this technology for COVID-19, a disease with an over 99% survival rate for the majority of the population? Why aren’t we opting for focused protection of the vulnerable? Why is it so hard to get a definitive answer if these vaccines will be mandatory? Why are our livelihoods being, essentially, held hostage?"

DiscipleOfSatan said:
Although the vaccines appear to be shrouded in mystery, the companies do give us this bit of information: the vaccine uses messenger RNA to essentially “hijack” cells and encode it with the information to produce spike proteins.
I watched an interview with someone who was a willing test-subject for the vaccine, and he said what caused the worst effects was the so-called "booster shot" he got after the initial injection. I don't know what it is or does exactly, but based on that information it seems to be composed of atleast two different "shots" that one has to take. Just thought I should share this as its some additional info.

DiscipleOfSatan said:
An interesting post I found online:

"Now, we’ve all seen the mainstream media outlets being selective about the information they present regarding these mRNA vaccines. The companies spearheading this effort (namely Biontech, Pfeizer and Moderna) continue to boast their over 90% success rates, further giving the public reason to inject a rushed vaccine, using never-before-seen technology, available for human use in just under one year. Indeed, the mRNA technology has been in development for 30 years now with plenty of unsuccessful animal trials, and no human trials until this year!

It makes sense for them to permanently take away any sense of normalcy for the global population and giving them a promise to return to normal by getting one (or many) little "harmless" shots. It sounds so appealing. It’s mass psychological warfare. The Powers That Be have effectively been able to take away the livelihoods, liberties and rights of billions of people with no accountability. Millions, if not billions of people have been overcome with desperation, depression, anxiety, hopelessness, poverty, and cynicism. It’s come to the point where many people acquiesce to these tyrannical restrictions, exclaiming to those around them, “Ugh, I can’t wait to just get that vaccine to go back to my normal life!”

This sentiment alarms me, because it accepts a false dichotomy of either unending, sporadic lockdowns or a vaccine imposed upon you by authoritarian governments that don’t really care about your health. It disgusts me that people are being forced into accepting one or the other. This alarm led me down a rabbit hole to studying the pathology of protein diseases, and to try figuring out why TPTB want to primarily use an mRNA vaccine so badly.

What Are Prion Proteins?

Proteins that prions are made of PrPc, or prion protein, which are normal proteins which occur mainly in the nervous system but are found throughout other tissues in the body. The infectious kind is called PrPsc. When misfolding of proteins occur, it becomes a malignant agent known as a prion, with the ability to transmit their misfolded shape onto normal variants of the same protein. Other proteins can exhibit prion-like behavior, but I’ll touch on that later.

What Are Prion Diseases?

According to the CDC, prions are considered “abnormal, pathogenic agents that are transmissible and are able to induce abnormal folding of specific normal cellular proteins called prion proteins that are found most abundantly in the brain.” Even the CDC admits, “the functions of these normal prion proteins are still not completely understood.” Mad cow disease is probably the most well-known of the prion diseases, but neurodegenerative conditions such as Alzheimer’s and certain forms of dementia have been revealed to be forms of prion disease as well. What’s terrifying about prion diseases is it’s highly infectious nature within the body. Just a singular prion can collapse nearby proteins into the same misfolded shape. This linear progression of protein collapse leads to disease. Oh, and guess what? Although prion disease is rare, it is fatal 100% of the time.

What’s important to note is that prion diseases have an exceptionally long incubation period. You can have prion disease and go five to up to twenty years without noticing signs of disease. However, once the proteins multiply and aggregate into amyloids, collections of these misfolded proteins, they collect in overabundance between nerve tissue, lead to a rapid deterioration in health, and unavoidable death.

So, little is known about PrP, why proteins misfold into prions and why amyloids lead to disease. It’s been discovered that other proteins, such as amyloid beta (implicated in Alzheimer’s disease) can misfold and lead to prion disease. And, surprise surprise, little is known about why this happens as well. Does this mean other proteins, not just protease-resistant proteins, are capable of exhibiting prion-like behavior and causing disease?

The role of Phosphatidylethanolamine and mRNA

(This word is way too long, so from now on I’ll be referring to phosphatidylethanolamine as PDT)

PDT is a lipid found in all living beings. When PDT in food undergoes the Maillard reaction (what happens when food is browned and makes it taste so good, like cookies, breads, steak, etc) it rearranges into a more toxic form called an amadori product. Amadori-PDT’s cause oxidative stress and are higher in foods high in sugar, fat, and cooked to high temperatures. It’s also present in processed foods. You know, all that bad shit you shouldn’t be eating.

On a personal note—I’m not a believer in completely ridding yourself of these foods. I believe in balance, and as long as one strives to eat foods rich in nutrients and antioxidants to combat foods causing oxidative stress, you can lead a healthy, balanced life. Your body was designed to do just that!

Now, where am I going with this? How does it relate to prion disease? Well, guess what…PDT’s have been discovered to be a significant co-factor in propagation of infectious prions. This also makes me think about the standard diet in the majority of developed countries, and how these diets are rife with Amadori-PDTs. Why, instead of educating the public about the importance of nutrients and antioxidants, do they aggressively push the need for a vaccine?

Not only are PDTs a cofactor, but polyanions (single strand RNA molecules) are a crucial factor in the production of infectious prions. Without that single strand RNA, prions won’t have that high level of infectivity.

How this all relates to the vaccine

Although the vaccines appear to be shrouded in mystery, the companies do give us this bit of information: the vaccine uses messenger RNA to essentially “hijack” cells and encode it with the information to produce spike proteins. Except this coding is coming from the outside in, to create a protein from the inside out. A protein your body doesn’t naturally produce. It’s bad enough that scientists admit the presence of foreign RNA could lead to an inflammatory response, thereby leading to autoimmune conditions that may permanently disable you. Either way, they’re taking advantage of the public’s ignorance and claiming that this is all just a natural process of your body (making proteins), there’s nothing to worry about, and that the vaccines are over 90% effective. But what are they considering effectiveness? The presence of antibodies? Because sure, they very well could be present, but what about how the incredibly complex ribosomes of your cells get altered by this RNA?

So, my questions are this. Why are we artificially introducing mRNA to change the way our cells express proteins? How do we know these proteins don’t have the potential to be malformed? We are aware the Standard Western Diet already has major health implications in neurodegenerative diseases, among other diseases (including COVID!!!), why aren’t we advocating for healthy, balanced living? How many of these shots do people need to take throughout their lifetime? Why is the vaccine so rushed when a potential disease to come of this new technology has an incubation period of at least five years? How do we know this vaccine can’t cause that? Why use this technology for COVID-19, a disease with an over 99% survival rate for the majority of the population? Why aren’t we opting for focused protection of the vulnerable? Why is it so hard to get a definitive answer if these vaccines will be mandatory? Why are our livelihoods being, essentially, held hostage?"

Could you provide the link of this post? Just for info.

Shael said:
DiscipleOfSatan said:
Although the vaccines appear to be shrouded in mystery, the companies do give us this bit of information: the vaccine uses messenger RNA to essentially “hijack” cells and encode it with the information to produce spike proteins.
I watched an interview with someone who was a willing test-subject for the vaccine, and he said what caused the worst effects was the so-called "booster shot" he got after the initial injection. I don't know what it is or does exactly, but based on that information it seems to be composed of atleast two different "shots" that one has to take. Just thought I should share this as its some additional info.

Guys thanks for responding.
I have some additional information as well, sorry I cannot share the research paper but it has come to me by ear from a local doctor that this vaccine causes infertility in 60% of the mice it has been tested on.

I really think that for our own health and wellbeing itd be better to pass on the shot and keep ourself healthy using cleaning and protection workings.

Washington DC Passes Bill Allowing Children to get Vaccinated Without Their Parents Knowing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1IZqyM8IMs

hasidic-anti-vaxxers-defy-rabbis-measles-outbreak-1548773685.jpg

((((Doctor says no vaccine, but jew says do it anyway.))))

merlin_103424301_1aec5ea7-ff5f-45fe-a572-9f099b1b54d2-articleLarge.jpg

Get your vaccine, baby!

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Shael said:
DiscipleOfSatan said:

Guys thanks for responding.
I have some additional information as well, sorry I cannot share the research paper but it has come to me by ear from a local doctor that this vaccine causes infertility in 60% of the mice it has been tested on.

I really think that for our own health and wellbeing itd be better to pass on the shot and keep ourself healthy using cleaning and protection workings.

I am clear that I will do everything I can to avoid receiving it, I prefer to lose options to find a job or similar things than ruin my health forever.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back