Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Checking everyone's progress

Thousahll

Greetings brothers and sisters!

How's it going? How's your meditation progress? Any advice you want to share? Any learnings? Realization?

I'm improving a lot everyday, I hope you are too brother/sister! My spiritual progress is moving in a great pace and I'm loving it! I'm starting to feel the energies now. My heart chakra is blocked but it is showing signs of improvement. I can understand my Guardian's guidance subconsciously. My soul remembers.

So I'm going to share some of my learnings:

1. We Satanist Never Quit!
Don't be a little bitch when you are experiencing a problem and ask Father Satan or the Gods for help. Of course there's an exception but the point is if your difficulty is not in imminent danger don't ask for help. Instead face it head-on with vigour and excitement because after that dilemma you will get something in return and that is a lesson that will make you improve as a person and a Satanist on the path of Godhood. The problem we are experiencing is giving us a good lesson in life. Like a knife, it is sharpening our very own existence. Face it and you will triumph!

2. Ignore Unwanted Thoughts
This happened a few days ago posted by a brother about the enemy. So one of my understanding in his statement was...maybe the enemy will microchip us and then they will program our brain in a state were all our desires will become a reality but of course in an artificial manner while they will use our body as an energy source. Also in the same day I did hatha yoga as one of my usual routine, my mind went into thinking that their idea is not bad. And I'm trying to get that out in my mind. Then it all came back again. Subconsciously my mind is having a resistance but I'm not aware at first. It feels so weird like its just all natural and a really good option for us. And then this word came up to my mind when I realized that this is not my own thoughts but the enemy is - "Think about about it and decide."

And I'm really sorry for doubting Father Satan for a long time. I only recently realized that they were not my own thoughts. I felt shame and regret but it already happened so I'll just keep on moving forward and make it up to Father and the Gods through my action and result.

So always do void meditation and ignore unwanted thoughts. Don't think about them and they will be gone in time. I know it's hard but do your very best!

I saw the glimpse of the pinnacle of void meditation. It is really hard but it makes me excited to reach for it.

3. Keep doing the RTR!
So last week it was my first time successfully doing the RTR WHILE VISUALIZING the hebrew alphabet disintegrating into nothingness. In the middle of the ritual, I felt so drained and empty. Halfway on the ritual, I didn't visualize the letters because my body can't handle the effects of visualization in that moment. It only means that I am heavily cursed and disintegrating the alphabet gives a LOT of power in the ritual. One of my remarkable experience after doing the RTR was out of nowhere I cried like a baby and while saying "What happened back then?"

If you may brothers/sisters please visualize the letters disintegrating! Also in every word you speak, give your intent into it. Its like giving a verdict. It makes the ritual MORE powerful.

4. Make Satanism the CENTER of your life
This is the meaning of our existence. We are meant 'up there'. Together with the Gods.

5. We can't change everything quickly
I realized that no matter how we force ourselves to learn something from the Gods, we cannot absorb it all quickly. Even if its just their mindset and attitude. I think it all lies in the level of our soul. For me personally, even though I'm already an adult, soul wise I feel like I'm still like a kid. Even if you see an example, your mind/soul can't cope with it. It needs a common threshold to adapt to that level.

6. One step at a time
This is one of the message of my Guardian to me when I forced myself to meditate even though my body is tired. Sometimes we need to take a rest. It should be balanced. A healthy soul and a healthy body.

Also I am grateful to everyone who post any topic in the forum. I am learning a lot.

I am very very very happy in my current life because of Satanism! I will be forever thankful to Father and to all of the Gods for what they have shown and bestowed us. Let us show our gratitude through action! Do your utmost effort in meditation! Show your resolve! Make them proud!

Thousahll said:
Greetings brothers and sisters!

How's it going? How's your meditation progress? Any advice you want to share? Any learnings? Realization?

I'm improving a lot everyday, I hope you are too brother/sister! My spiritual progress is moving in a great pace and I'm loving it! I'm starting to feel the energies now. My heart chakra is blocked but it is showing signs of improvement. I can understand my Guardian's guidance subconsciously. My soul remembers.

So I'm going to share some of my learnings:

1. We Satanist Never Quit!
Don't be a little bitch when you are experiencing a problem and ask Father Satan or the Gods for help. Of course there's an exception but the point is if your difficulty is not in imminent danger don't ask for help. Instead face it head-on with vigour and excitement because after that dilemma you will get something in return and that is a lesson that will make you improve as a person and a Satanist on the path of Godhood. The problem we are experiencing is giving us a good lesson in life. Like a knife, it is sharpening our very own existence. Face it and you will triumph!

2. Ignore Unwanted Thoughts
This happened a few days ago posted by a brother about the enemy. So one of my understanding in his statement was...maybe the enemy will microchip us and then they will program our brain in a state were all our desires will become a reality but of course in an artificial manner while they will use our body as an energy source. Also in the same day I did hatha yoga as one of my usual routine, my mind went into thinking that their idea is not bad. And I'm trying to get that out in my mind. Then it all came back again. Subconsciously my mind is having a resistance but I'm not aware at first. It feels so weird like its just all natural and a really good option for us. And then this word came up to my mind when I realized that this is not my own thoughts but the enemy is - "Think about about it and decide."

And I'm really sorry for doubting Father Satan for a long time. I only recently realized that they were not my own thoughts. I felt shame and regret but it already happened so I'll just keep on moving forward and make it up to Father and the Gods through my action and result.

So always do void meditation and ignore unwanted thoughts. Don't think about them and they will be gone in time. I know it's hard but do your very best!

I saw the glimpse of the pinnacle of void meditation. It is really hard but it makes me excited to reach for it.

3. Keep doing the RTR!
So last week it was my first time successfully doing the RTR WHILE VISUALIZING the hebrew alphabet disintegrating into nothingness. In the middle of the ritual, I felt so drained and empty. Halfway on the ritual, I didn't visualize the letters because my body can't handle the effects of visualization in that moment. It only means that I am heavily cursed and disintegrating the alphabet gives a LOT of power in the ritual. One of my remarkable experience after doing the RTR was out of nowhere I cried like a baby and while saying "What happened back then?"

If you may brothers/sisters please visualize the letters disintegrating! Also in every word you speak, give your intent into it. Its like giving a verdict. It makes the ritual MORE powerful.

4. Make Satanism the CENTER of your life
This is the meaning of our existence. We are meant 'up there'. Together with the Gods.

5. We can't change everything quickly
I realized that no matter how we force ourselves to learn something from the Gods, we cannot absorb it all quickly. Even if its just their mindset and attitude. I think it all lies in the level of our soul. For me personally, even though I'm already an adult, soul wise I feel like I'm still like a kid. Even if you see an example, your mind/soul can't cope with it. It needs a common threshold to adapt to that level.

6. One step at a time
This is one of the message of my Guardian to me when I forced myself to meditate even though my body is tired. Sometimes we need to take a rest. It should be balanced. A healthy soul and a healthy body.

Also I am grateful to everyone who post any topic in the forum. I am learning a lot.

I am very very very happy in my current life because of Satanism! I will be forever thankful to Father and to all of the Gods for what they have shown and bestowed us. Let us show our gratitude through action! Do your utmost effort in meditation! Show your resolve! Make them proud!

Hi there.

You're a really motivating SS sibling, thank you.

The 2nd guide really helped. I already knew it was the enemy in the things I "thought" were my thoughts when they weren't, but were of the enemy, but it still helps to read about it outside of ones view point sometimes.

I am glad you're advancing so steadily and well!!

----

To answer your questions:

It's going steadily, sometimes hard, sometimes not.
I have been neglecting my SS duties for a while, but since this years April, I've been doing my best to do everything I can as an SS and I've been advancing to where I am more open both spiritually and psychically, I even found my own GD!

I wanted to share that - If in the past before joining SS or while being still a very big unaware noob, you disrespected a God or Goddess or both, just relax, visualise their sigil or if they don't have it listed, go through Father Satan and apologise wholeheartedly - trust me, it'll help and make you feel better and make you be more responsible. After all, The Gods have feelings like us too.

Another thing that Earl Anubis helped me learn recently as I've been struggling mentally - Do NOT rush into a relationship, do a working on a waning moon to get rid of any issues, hang ups, etc., from your love life before attracting the right lover or sexual partner for yourself, instead of blindly charging forward and expecting your past life karma to not kick your butt.

Sorath taught me that it is perfectly okay to talk to Father Satan if there is no other option. He taught me that we all have our weak points and times when we need someone to comfort us when we are unable to comfort ourselves, he made me see and feel just how much Father Satan loves us. He said to also talk to Father Satan and build a relationship with him, as it is important! And he also taught me the importance of void meditation.

Lord Andras taught me how to come to terms with a very painful past life memory and how to come to terms with it in order to move forward. He also motivated me and taught me the importance of yoga and he is keeping his promise, haha, he said he'll shape me into a warrior, and believe me He really is helping me, I haven't skipped yoga and exercising for over a month now!

Lord Phenex taught me a lot of things and helped me in a lot of things, the most important thing was that he lead me to the JoS website and helped me learn the truth.
He also taught me a lot of important things through poetry, it's wonderful!

I am honoured to have had the honour to meet and be given a lesson from such wonderful Gods, thank you!!

HAIL SATAN! HAIL ZAGAN! HAIL ANUBIS! HAIL SORATH! HAIL ANDRAS! HAIL PHENEX! HAIL ALL OF THE GODS OF DUAT!

Patience and Perseverance
This is one of the qualities that new members taken lightly of. This two are so important on your path. All the advanced members have this quality. They reached their current level because of it. Everything begins in the first step. Start from there with a solid foundation. Astral first then to material realm that is also the process of our meditation up to reaching the result. When we meditate our soul is WORKING. It just needs time to manifest.

Don't make excuses
This is for our brothers/sisters who are immature. You want to reach your goal? Give your all. Just like in programming. What your input shall be the output. And if you make some excuses and even do it in a half ass way, your code won't run. It will lead to error.

Practice your astral senses (Touch, taste, hearing, smell and sight)
Visualize all the senses and yourself. The real you! Not the 2nd/3rd person view but the you 'you' and your sorroundings (I hope you understand). Visualize you are not in the current place but in your astral temple. 'Dive' in there. Explore. See it. Touch it. Smell it. Taste it. Hear it. This is an important exercise because this will help you improve your astral senses in preparation for the next level to come.

Always do the foundation meditation
This is just a reminder to those who have not included this in their routine yet. This is an IMPORTANT exercise

Deep trance suggestion
I remembered that HPS Maxine mentioned this already. I will just remind everyone who are still struggling with this exercise. Visualization is not used but this is also effective. This may not work to everyone but
when you understand the concept it will become easier. Plus you should always be calm and relaxed.

Deep trance can be simplified in two moves:
1. Let go 2. Free fall

Believe in yourself!
Don't envy those who are advanced. Envy is a sign of lack of self confidence. Why should you envy them when everything they achieved was because of their sheer effort? Some of them started their soul's work in their past lives. See their dedication and focus? You can do it too!
Have faith in your self and carve your own path towards Godhood!

Always surpass your limits!
You thought it was your limit but it is not! Keep pushing harder! Just like the sun. Keep shining brighter!

I don't know how to explain this but I hope you understand
Tap your soul, your understanding
Your racial memory

Be creative
Think outside the box
There are limitless possibilities
Experiment
Test your hypotheses

Talk to Father, your Guardian and to the Gods
This is VERY important. You should talk to them and build relationship with them. They can hear you. It feels good to talk to them. My heart feels great afterwards. Mind you my astral senses are not opened yet to have a proper communication to Father and the Gods but its not a reason to talk to them.

Yoga while doing void
This greatly enchances our focus. If distracted, keep focusing again. On doing yoga, your body should be relaxed. And your mind should be calm. This should be done everyday. Yoga is the union of the body and soul. After yoga, do the foundation meditation and breath of fire meditation. This is from my personal experience. Its effective. My development of sensing energy became faster when I did this

Every day is an important day!
The momentum should keep going! Rebel!
There will come a time that you will not feel to meditate because of various reasons or you are busy or anything. This is a barrier towards your success. Even if you are busy you can still meditate. If you want to reach your goal you can make ways meditate.

Focus
Keep your aim and move forward

Willpower
Have an undying will! Every obstacle is nothing when your will is there.

WISDOM
Most of this statement came from HP Hooded Cobra himself. Some of it are from this forum I'm sorry if I forgot who authored it. Anyways thank you all!

In Satanism one must be strong. The Spiritual Elite in Satanism are those
who are actively fighting for Satan and those who persist in growing
spiritually. Those are the people who reap the rewards. No matter if you
once thought you were lazy, unable, incapable- we are all here to prove
you, that you are none of these things. Prove this to yourself as well.
Satan and the Gods are very understanding and patient.....You feel like you can’t? You do it.
You feel like struggling? You do it. You do not feel anything? Still do it.
Have faith in yourself and you will succeed. I repeat and most people
here know: Power does not come so fast and to become proficient, like in
any other art, you need to persist.
Last but not least; do not overstress about the results. Some of you may
feel results almost instantly and some might grow overwhelmed. Others
of our family may be slower in attaining the results or being open in
feeling the meditation’s effects. WHATEVER THE CASE, KEEP
GOING! Many of the people who are advanced today did not feel a thing
once, or along these lines, as those who have been very spiritual in past
lives are not most people. Satanists are not people who quit. Know that
Satan and the Gods will blatantly show you the signs you need, the
guidance to grow and have total belief in them. They guide you and they
help you to grow spiritually.

Be loyal in your discipline and your discipline will reward you with
power upon which you can gratify your desires. Know that those who
fight for Satan and meditate actively are those who reap the greatest
rewards from The Powers of Hell.

What you work for, what you put in, is what you get back out of it.

Meditation is not emptying your mind - it is being mindful - being at peace - and choosing what to think about.

Emptying your mind is the first part- then choosing something to focus on is the next part.

Spiritual Satanism encourages one to question everything. Being one's personal best and exceeding limitations are the essence of Spiritual Satanism and this begins with using one's brains to their maximum potential.

We lost a battle, but not the war!

Never give up, never be weak, never be a fool- it is better to fly as an Eagle, strive, or even fall as an Eagle, than to live a life as a worm, seeking only safety in the soil and dung.

This is also my motivation. I think this was written by a member and the words was dictated by Lord Haures Herself.

There is a many great things coming,
that you must prepare for.
It goes beyond discipline and focus,
it becomes a necessity everyday
as breathing is, if not more so
Your mindset and attitude,
behavior and actions,
either make you a winner, a survivor
or you will fall with the old world
that you, and others
must clean up in preparation for the
New World that is on your doorstep.
There is no more time for waiting
to get your shit together,
You must see the urgency and move
with the tides.
We have reached the end of our rope with you,
You must change your ways
or fall into ashes with the enemy
And face your Maker when you die;
Or would you rather live, honorably and honestly
Drinking with the gods
And dining among friends?
Would you rather be rotten and weeded out
or take your rightful place as a Satanist?
We have much work for you to do,
there is no time to lose.
We would hate to see you go, don't throw your potential away
It's time to prove your love and loyalty to Satan and the Gods of Hell
in action.

And lastly a few notes:

Reminder:
Brother and sisters generate your anger when you do the RTRs! Burn them! Show them your will! Your undying will! Burn them with all your being!

This is one of my affirmation and it is effective. Engulf yourself in vibrant green aura and program: "My perception and presence of mind is always active at all times in a positive and healthy manner for me." This is a great boost to me personally.

Talk to your subsconcious mind. Your brain will start to process and most of the time the answer will come. The answer will come instantly or depending on the status of your mind/soul's health.

I am so HAPPY. My soul is so so happy. I hope you are also my brothers and sisters. Let's be more united. For we are a family.

Lydia said:
This was a nice post to read, it's so great to hear of others having good progress and having a good mindset :)

Thank you. I am so happy with my progress. I even caught myself smiling when I was sleeping. :D
Thank you Lady Lydia for all the things that you've done for us.

NameHere said:
I have been neglecting my SS duties for a while, but since this years April, I've been doing my best to do everything I can as an SS and I've been advancing to where I am more open both spiritually and psychically, I even found my own GD!

Congrats brother/sister! I started meditating seriously since March 25 and it is rewarding. I am happy to your advancement. I have not yet confirmed who my Guardian is but I am not in a hurry. She is already there with me, guiding me. I made Her a promise that my confirmation shall be happened in a way when I reached the level where I can see and talk to her.

I wanted to share that - If in the past before joining SS or while being still a very big unaware noob, you disrespected a God or Goddess or both, just relax, visualise their sigil or if they don't have it listed, go through Father Satan and apologise wholeheartedly - trust me, it'll help and make you feel better and make you be more responsible. After all, The Gods have feelings like us too.

Yes I do that also. I always talk to them after I finished doing my yoga. It felt so good telling them your thoughts about anything. It makes me happy

Another thing that Earl Anubis helped me learn recently as I've been struggling mentally - Do NOT rush into a relationship, do a working on a waning moon to get rid of any issues, hang ups, etc., from your love life before attracting the right lover or sexual partner for yourself, instead of blindly charging forward and expecting your past life karma to not kick your butt.

I hope you will find your right partner soon. For me, I did ask a lover to Father Satan but there's a possibility that the request shall be void if I have already a SS wife or Demon lover in my past life (I included that in my request). I take loyalty seriously. Once I made a commitment it shall be bound forever. And I believe in my past lives too. After all I am me.

And he also taught me the importance of void meditation.

That's also my number 1 priority right now. Once we master void, our path shall move smoothly. I recommend to you to do void while doing yoga. It strengthens our mind more.

Lord Andras taught me how to come to terms with a very painful past life memory and how to come to terms with it in order to move forward. He also motivated me and taught me the importance of yoga and he is keeping his promise, haha, he said he'll shape me into a warrior, and believe me He really is helping me, I haven't skipped yoga and exercising for over a month now!
Great! I'll see you in splendor in the future then! :D

Lord Phenex taught me a lot of things and helped me in a lot of things, the most important thing was that he lead me to the JoS website and helped me learn the truth.

I love poetry! Maybe you can grace us by sharing some of your poem here? :)
Before I reached JOS, I was searching for the keyword 'healing'. I came up to read Lord Marduk's prayer. I haven't confirmed yet if it was Him who guided me to reach the JOS. It shall be known in the future.

Let's keep doing our best and make them proud!

Thousahll said:
NameHere said:

Congrats brother/sister! I started meditating seriously since March 25 and it is rewarding. I am happy to your advancement. I have not yet confirmed who my Guardian is but I am not in a hurry. She is already there with me, guiding me. I made Her a promise that my confirmation shall be happened in a way when I reached the level where I can see and talk to her.

Yes I do that also. I always talk to them after I finished doing my yoga. It felt so good telling them your thoughts about anything. It makes me happy

I hope you will find your right partner soon. For me, I did ask a lover to Father Satan but there's a possibility that the request shall be void if I have already a SS wife or Demon lover in my past life (I included that in my request). I take loyalty seriously. Once I made a commitment it shall be bound forever. And I believe in my past lives too. After all I am me.

And he also taught me the importance of void meditation.

That's also my number 1 priority right now. Once we master void, our path shall move smoothly. I recommend to you to do void while doing yoga. It strengthens our mind more.

Great! I'll see you in splendor in the future then! :D

I love poetry! Maybe you can grace us by sharing some of your poem here? :)
Before I reached JOS, I was searching for the keyword 'healing'. I came up to read Lord Marduk's prayer. I haven't confirmed yet if it was Him who guided me to reach the JOS. It shall be known in the future.

Let's keep doing our best and make them proud!

Sorry for such a late reply!!!

I will only share one that left an impression on me: "Physically strong people are nothing compared to spiritually strong people." <-- In my eyes, he means to make this more of a quote rather than a poem, but regardless, it holds a message. I believe that physical strength doesn't mean that you are all powerful. Think of it in this way: A spiritual person, like us, SS, uses Pyrokenises against the physical person in a means of defense, who will win? The Spiritual person logically speaking.
I hope you get my point!!

As to the rest of the things you have told me, I completely agree and I also am proud of you too, brother! Keep meditating and never give up! You have Gods on your side. You are never alone - remember that anytime you feel like you are alone.

HAIL SATAN!

Last night I had a very good experience.

After doing the RTRs, I went to sleep and my body automatically went into trance state.

My whole being was vibrating intensely and there was also a high frequency celestial/space sound. There was a pressure in my solar plexus chakra. I tried forcing it up to crown but it went back again in the solar plexus haha.

So there was an entity who attacked me, threatening me that he was possessing my body and it will do so from time to time wtf haha

And he said that he will force jewsuz into my whole being. Nani?! Haha

It was kinda awkward because when the enemy appears I automatically went to full panic mode and ask for help to Father. Before I sleep, I always prepare myself for any attacks but panic always comes in first. It was embarrassing. I don't want to depend too much to Father and my Guardian.

Thank you for reading. Have a great day! :)

Hail Father Satan!
Hail to my Guardian!

I can't say anything significant has happened to me other than the rushes of working on my pineal gland. It brings a high like no other, that just leaves me laying on my bed in pure bliss and happiness. Now if only I could trigger that on-demand.

Thousahll said:
Don't envy those who are advanced. Envy is a sign of lack of self confidence. Why should you envy them when everything they achieved was because of their sheer effort? Some of them started their soul's work in their past lives. See their dedication and focus? You can do it too!

I don't know how I can't be envious when many people here carve out an intricately crafted image that they're perfect in every way imaginable and have no faults whatsoever, meanwhile reflecting on myself there's only chaos and disorganization the likes of which would make me look absolutely hopeless on the surface. I can't even convince myself that I'm equal to them, even if I meditated 4 hours a day and performed RTRs nonstop, it's never enough for me.

When I perform RTRs, however, a huge battle scene always plays in my head. I'm surrounded by battalions of warriors with swords drawn, cavalry at the sides, artillery and archers at the rear, and I'm somewhere in the crowd preparing to charge, or form a shield wall bracing for the enemy's charge. Or, when it's nighttime, and I'm part of a small group with torches ready to burn their camp down, slash mercilessly, take a few as hostages, and leave them bloody and bruised for their kings and generals to witness.

ShadowTheRaven said:
I can't say anything significant has happened to me other than the rushes of working on my pineal gland. It brings a high like no other, that just leaves me laying on my bed in pure bliss and happiness. Now if only I could trigger that on-demand.

Thousahll said:

I don't know how I can't be envious when many people here carve out an intricately crafted image that they're perfect in every way imaginable and have no faults whatsoever, meanwhile reflecting on myself there's only chaos and disorganization the likes of which would make me look absolutely hopeless on the surface. I can't even convince myself that I'm equal to them, even if I meditated 4 hours a day and performed RTRs nonstop, it's never enough for me.

When I perform RTRs, however, a huge battle scene always plays in my head. I'm surrounded by battalions of warriors with swords drawn, cavalry at the sides, artillery and archers at the rear, and I'm somewhere in the crowd preparing to charge, or form a shield wall bracing for the enemy's charge. Or, when it's nighttime, and I'm part of a small group with torches ready to burn their camp down, slash mercilessly, take a few as hostages, and leave them bloody and bruised for their kings and generals to witness.

In terms of my experience in pineal gland, one of the most notable thing I remember is the feeling of euphoria. Like everything is possible. Everything shall be known.

Speaking of doing Rtrs, I get drained halfway if I do visualize the letters disintegrating. And also when I don'tvdo AOP after doing the Rtrs and went to sleep, there's a 100% chance that I'll get attacked. I think this applies to everyone so yeah AOP is a must.

I think one of your problem is having an overactive mind. I am like that in the past few months. I can't organize my thoughts properly and everything gets messy.

I don't know if you are doing this already or not but you should include hatha yoga in your routine while you do void. You can focus on your breathing or yoga pose in every transition. Also it is also good to have an empty thoughts while you do yoga. A total blankness. If you get distracted, just keep focusing again. Remember you should be relaxed and calm at all times, be it in meditation or not. We are the ones who are controlling our thoughts and emotions, not the other way around.

Also do SATANAMA

Patience and perseverance. Keep doing it everyday and it will manifest sooner.

Sometimes when we are going to meditate, our mind is playing tricks on us. Its like it is giving us a choice, to be distracted and do that thing instead. Keep focusing brother. Always ignore the unwanted thoughts. If you are distracted and that 'choice' appears. Do void instead and it will go away.

You are unique so don't compare yourself to others in any way. Your competition is only yourself. Follow you own path brother.

Thousahll said:
In terms of my experience in pineal gland, one of the most notable thing I remember is the feeling of euphoria. Like everything is possible. Everything shall be known.

Speaking of doing Rtrs, I get drained halfway if I do visualize the letters disintegrating. And also when I don'tvdo AOP after doing the Rtrs and went to sleep, there's a 100% chance that I'll get attacked. I think this applies to everyone so yeah AOP is a must.

I think one of your problem is having an overactive mind. I am like that in the past few months. I can't organize my thoughts properly and everything gets messy.

I don't know if you are doing this already or not but you should include hatha yoga in your routine while you do void. You can focus on your breathing or yoga pose in every transition. Also it is also good to have an empty thoughts while you do yoga. A total blankness. If you get distracted, just keep focusing again. Remember you should be relaxed and calm at all times, be it in meditation or not. We are the ones who are controlling our thoughts and emotions, not the other way around.

Also do SATANAMA

Sometimes when we are going to meditate, our mind is playing tricks on us. Its like it is giving us a choice, to be distracted and do that thing instead. Keep focusing brother. Always ignore the unwanted thoughts. If you are distracted and that 'choice' appears. Do void instead and it will go away.

You are unique so don't compare yourself to others in any way. Your competition is only yourself. Follow you own path brother.

I wrote that several months ago. In my recent experience, invoking Ether has drastically calmed my mind and made meditation....fun again. Whereas I can simply melt into myself before the energy buzz kicks in and I'm overwhelmed with how much energy I generate, and I don't know exactly how much that says about me because I tend to be a high-energy person in general. Of course I have an overactive mind, if you share the same problem invoke Ether. It helped me, it might help you.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Thousahll said:

Also do SATANAMA

I wrote that several months ago. In my recent experience, invoking Ether has drastically calmed my mind and made meditation....fun again. Whereas I can simply melt into myself before the energy buzz kicks in and I'm overwhelmed with how much energy I generate, and I don't know exactly how much that says about me because I tend to be a high-energy person in general. Of course I have an overactive mind, if you share the same problem invoke Ether. It helped me, it might help you.

I see. You are already advanced. Sorry for my ignorance haha

Thank you for the advice brother but I am not yet ready in invoking the elements. I must master my priority first - Absolute control. For now I focus more in cleaning and developing my astral senses. As with void meditation, doing hatha yoga together with void is giving me great results so I'll stick with that routine.

Sometimes my ribs were hurting(not a physical one but there's a blockage). My heart chakra is blocked. Is this the reason of those pain or there are other areas involved?

Thank you!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back