Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I finished my 40-day money spell today.

StyleCoin

what's the next step, should i start hunting for a job monday? Would hunting for jobs on the Internet be good?

StyleCoin said:
what's the next step, should i start hunting for a job monday? Would hunting for jobs on the Internet be good?
Of course. I actually found a decent job after an 80 days money spell, I did not look a lot but I easily found it. It's a pretty good job for my situation.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Henu the Great said:
How would you get money without having a job?
I dunno, sweepstackes. :D
For the lottery, the government takes like 50% as taxes. I think it's even be more than 50%. Then ya got almost nothing.
Yeah, that sucks. One more thing to be fixed in the future are the unjust taxes. That's simply robbery.

luis said:
StyleCoin said:
Of course. I actually found a decent job after an 80 days money spell, I did not look a lot but I easily found it. It's a pretty good job for my situation.
I was called for an online interview yesterday, but my internet went down and I missed the opportunity, that 2 days after I finished the spell. it seems to be materializing very fast.

Henu the Great said:
How would you get money without having a job?
I dunno, sweepstackes. :D
For the lottery, the government takes like 50% as taxes. I think it's even be more than 50%. Then ya got almost nothing.
Even if one wants to try to do Money spell to win lottery, you still need a job to survive. One can try anything but first make sure you have a good job. About taxes, it sucks but its not the same in every part of the world and the government has taxes for everything. If you win a lot while it sucks they take that much you still would have a lot of money for free. One needs to learn how to use money or they will go away pretty quickly.

Money comes from somewhere. A job, Business, Gifts, etc. It doesn’t fall from the sky. So you should have already been doing something for money to flow easily.

The working will obviously attract a job opportunity or business opportunities. Gifts can come (i.e money from relatives, family, competition, achievements etc) but these shouldn’t be considered for they are not lasting. A job, Business or government leadership position is much desirable for good financial gains.

Doing a money working when you already have these will make it extremely easy to attract the money. BECAUSE the Energy Will already have a CHANNEL to attract the money.

When at higher levels and when wishing to gain more and more money you will naturally desire to create your own business or become part of an already extremely successful business entity, or even a government position. Financial independence is always usually a natural side effect of higher consciousness.

Allow for Growth.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back