Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Something on attracting people and ideal lovers...

Azorm

I got really insipired and bugged out with some things about attracting people and relationships that I realized I should share with some people here, in a case they need to hear it.

Last few weeks I am seriously working to get rid of my bad karma, some fears, hang-ups, and I started a munka working to get rid of the ties with my ex lovers too. My current SS partner as well started it at the same date. Suddenly we started having weird thoughts and emotions about our ex lovers, like some things started coming to the surface. But not only that, both of us realized that overall we are attracting bad people to us, certain type of people almost all the time.

Over the years barely anything changed really, our minds look very fixated on getting one certain type of people closer to us, both friends and lovers.

That realization hit us hard, we are basically programmed already to attract same or similar people over and over again. If we would start a working again to attract ourselves „perfect“ friends or lovers to our lives again, we would attract some weirdos, assholes and problematic people once again because for us personally that type of people is what we are used to, and they look perfect to us.

So what looks perfect to us all, and what ideal and interesting for us all is, is a combination of our wrong beliefs, of our past life experiences and ties to some people that are still left, combination of hang-ups and fears, our insecurities, pain and suppressed emotions inside…

Put that bad stuff together with your real needs and real preferences inside of you with it, and bingo, you crafted in your mind what your ideal person looks like. Far from perfect, ofc, but you will be trying to get close to this type or types of people all the time, and even your workings will be attracting this for you.

Try to get cleaner, work on your soul and be realistic with yourself. Often when people say to you- you need to lower your standards - is simply stopping to look for someone in this wrong way, because you will never be happy with a person your mind is making a fav. if you let yourself get carried away with such harmful needs in you. Instead, try to filter through those. Be honest with yourself, try to figure out what is happening in you.

For an example - you might notice you are getting really excited about people who are cool or emotionally unavailable. Most likely you have hang-ups about emotions yourself and keep thinking they are just a nuisance overal, or/and someone in the past seriously scared you away with intensity of their feelings without respecting yours, so you hope this person will not push you much around like that one. Maybe you also keep feeling you don't deserve love. Or you simply got used to be close to similar people. Maybe it's combination of those all. It's on you to understand why are you attracted to those things.

This is not about what you want, this is about what you need.

Get a grip over yourself and your shallow emotions. Don't let yourself be fooled, you can be happy with other types of people as well, even with those who look boring to you at first. Give them a chance.

Also, if you want a Demon lover or Demon friends that's fine. If you want monogamous relationship with a Demon or Demoness i would strongly recommend to first try out polygamous or open relationship with them or with some other Demon to try it out, and to see realistically could you be happy this way.

Get more open, practice astral senses.

From what I see 80-90% males can't enjoy this kind of relationship, and they keep being unhappy if they can't enjoy their love in physical, especially if they aren't really advanced already, while females can get seriously addicted to astral sex and this type of relationship. Usually with females there aren't many problems there.

This has been a recurring thing in my life too, the upside is that even the RTR’s and our side generally being in a good place in the war has helped. I’ve continually attracted men who are overly dominant that eventually run me into the ground and act as a father figure. Some aspects in my chart show this, but on the upside I am also really good at attracting very successful or powerful guys who have some level of high standing in their career. It’s about channeling it. It seems like the higher the position, the better the relationship is for me. Older guys are also better, because anyone within a 5-7 year age gap typically has saturn aspecting my chart rulers. So 8+ years older and they’re usually much better for me. Take a look at your relationship houses and all of the aspects, if there’s anything in there that signifies past life karma in relationships this can be worked with.

Hi.

I wanted to say that I am honestly shocked to read this. Not in a bad way, but in a positive way!

A few or so days ago I out of nowhere started to hear Earl Anubis name in my head over and over and over again.
I thought at first that I'm hallucinating or whatever, but today I looked him up on the JoS website and looked at his sigil.
I felt friendliness, kindness and support coming from just looking at his sigil and just a few minutes ago I cried while looking at his sigil and I heard a male voice say: "I want to help you." And I felt Earl Anubis, as if he was saying this to me.

I didn't understand what it was at first that he was trying to help me and then out of nowhere, I get lead to your post about the specific thing I've been thinking about for a month or so!

I was about half way done reading when I had to go do some things and I just felt this strict burning sensation inside of me, nothing negative, but positive, and let me tell you something: THANK YOU!

And thank you to Earl Anubis!!
I'm not trying to brag or anything, I'm just trying to make sense, hah..

Anyways, thank you so much for posting this!!! It was immense help for me!!

Question: Can I do this working even if the Venus goes retrograde soon? You know, start the working BEFORE the retrograde?

Thank you!

HAIL SATAN! HAIL ANUBIS!

Yes thank you for this. If someone is asked it almost always is the case that certain things are repeated in what people attract in lovers in fact i have never noticed anything different with this. You may want to not just look at the 7th house if you know astrology but also the 11th or also the 5th house often if there is a problem in the 11th or 5th as the 5th rules romance and 11th rules what someone attracts in friends it will show up in relationships as well.

Often times something or some trait will often repeat in who the person attracts throughout life. Even if they move all the way across the world or leave their current partner they can't fully escape from some things because they start right here at home with the self. You cannot escape your own problems you have to face them or live with them if you dont.

Fortunately in my case I tended to attract people who were psychic or interested in spirituality. Also most of them tended to be dominant or controlling and Had Mars in its home or exalted sign i noticed that. I dont know quite where that came from but Fortunately I am with an SS partner and she isn't like this (but also has Mars in home sign)

One thing I notice you will attract is what deep down inside your attracted too. I have Mars debilitated and sometimes have trouble standing up for myself or being decisive (not as much anymore) so I want a partner who is aggressive and Martian like. This didn't turn out as I had hoped.

Look to complexes that you have things your secretly attracted to or what you yourself wish you could do. Often you will find this play out in the partners you attract. If done right since there really is no right or wrong here so far as fetishes or personality traits or any of that as long as its not harmful to yourself or others (that can be a big question mark in some cases with what the Jews push these days it is best to go with Satanic values and look into it if your not sure) this can be a very rewarding thing. However if you dont know yourself or like yourself very well (are masochistic) this will go very wrong most time.

The goal is to clean any karma from the 5th 7th and 11th house as well as your soul related to the negative here. Munka wunjo surya ansuz and planitary squares of the planets ruling here (carefully think if this is Saturn as it is with one of these houses in my chart and proceed with caution) in the affirmation you can clean these houses other ways of bad things just state the house in it. You can also get a vibe for where problems are with looking at it.

Also cleansing the 2nd Chakra often is needed and heart. Mannaz 2nd Wunjo heart helps.

NameHere said:
Hi.

I wanted to say that I am honestly shocked to read this. Not in a bad way, but in a positive way!

A few or so days ago I out of nowhere started to hear Earl Anubis name in my head over and over and over again.
I thought at first that I'm hallucinating or whatever, but today I looked him up on the JoS website and looked at his sigil.
I felt friendliness, kindness and support coming from just looking at his sigil and just a few minutes ago I cried while looking at his sigil and I heard a male voice say: "I want to help you." And I felt Earl Anubis, as if he was saying this to me.

I didn't understand what it was at first that he was trying to help me and then out of nowhere, I get lead to your post about the specific thing I've been thinking about for a month or so!

I was about half way done reading when I had to go do some things and I just felt this strict burning sensation inside of me, nothing negative, but positive, and let me tell you something: THANK YOU!

And thank you to Earl Anubis!!
I'm not trying to brag or anything, I'm just trying to make sense, hah..

Anyways, thank you so much for posting this!!! It was immense help for me!!

Question: Can I do this working even if the Venus goes retrograde soon? You know, start the working BEFORE the retrograde?

Thank you!

HAIL SATAN! HAIL ANUBIS!

Well that is cool, thanks for sharing your story and I'm glad my post was of some use to you.

I wrote this mostly to motivate people to think about some of those things and to try to clean their souls more so they can attract better people to their lives. I know very well by now how nasty it can feel to be constantly attracting assholes, weirdos or simply people you have bad synergy with actually, and the worst is to just play along with it.

And yes you can start the working a bit before retrograde. Date and time you start is the most important.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back