Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to use a rosary?

Vontade Eterna said:
How to hold it and pass the beads?

I use it like this:

Left hand grab the beeds like you would grab a rope (not 2 ropes only one beed rope).

Put your thumb on the first beed left side, like a fist, but with the thumb on top not in front of the other fingers.

th

Take your right hand thumb, idex finger and middle finger put them on the first beed right side together. like the 6. Kubera Mudra, the Mudra of Wealth enclosing in the middle the beeds rope:

Kubera.jpg

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=30115&hilit=mudra+rtr

After first vibration open the left hand a littel slide with the thumb over the frist beed, push the beed over your left hand index finger, lock it with your left thumb. Close agin the left hand (suitabel pressure).

Slide with your right hand over the second (2) beed to the right end, again enclosure the beed rope.

Vibrate second mantra

Then use the right hand thump to push the second beed to the thumb on the left hand (waiting locking the first beed), while locking the 3 beed with your left index and middle finger on the left side of the beed. Loose your grib on the beeds row, grab the beed with the left hand thumb.

Repeat until working is over.

If you only have one hand free, you can just rely on the 6. Kubera Mudra, the Mudra of Wealth ( higher risk of oversliding).

With this technique you have a good feeling of the beeds and woun´t overslide one. You can fokus your attention on the vibrations working.

For singel day workings better do 111 reps or 216. I did craft mine satanic rosary with 111 beeds since 216 takes way longer time and 111 is a powernumber of the sun, suitabel for most magic workings. For blackmagic better use 216 as 108 (half spiritual number) ties into saturn if not done consistend over 40 days (no days skipped). Well better don´t skip days even if you do 216. For a 216 satanic rosario just do a 108 beeds one and after 108 reps do a nother round = 216.

If you skipped a day you can kind of repair the damage by doing double reps skipped one day = 432 reps for the day after, 2 days skipped = 648 reps which is realy no fun ;) .

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back