Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Mars square

ApolodorN1

Hello, i've read some where that mars will no longer be retrograde since 17 this month. The thing is i want to eliminate my laziness and lack of motivation towards meditation... Can someone give me a proper affirmation for my cause. Im sorry for my bad grammar, but english is not my main language. Thanks in advance!

Hail satan!

ApolodorN1 said:
Hello, i've read some where that mars will no longer be retrograde since 17 this month. The thing is i want to eliminate my laziness and lack of motivation towards meditation... Can someone give me a proper affirmation for my cause. Im sorry for my bad grammar, but english is not my main language. Thanks in advance!

Hail satan!

Mars does increase ambition and motivation, but not regarding meditation. Mars is more active, outwards energy, whereas meditation is ruled by Neptune. I think if you did the Mars square, it might make you more motivated in other areas of your life. Or it might even make you feel too impatient, as the energy doesn't relate to meditation.

For meditating, you might just need a daily affirmation, not Mars square. Just affirm to yourself that meditation is easy, fun, and enjoyable, and that you enjoy meditating daily. The trick is just to get in the habit of it, sitting quietly maybe with a candle lit, and ease yourself into it, and make it a part of your daily routine.

You can do the Mars square to rid yourself of laziness and become more disciplined, and this might have the effect of increasing your ability to meditate, as a side-effect. Like an overall self-improvement that affects many areas of your life.

Affirmation something like, "The energy of Mars is permanently improving my motivation and ambition in all areas of my life, in positive and beneficial ways for me". (Translate to your own language)

ApolodorN1 said:

Hail satan!

Jupiter could help you here more than mars would considering its co ruler of Pisces and somewhat rules over spiritual things as well but you will have to wait till at least the end of December for that. Jupiter in Pisces might be the perfect time to do this and work on this with it. Which is next may through July some of the days. Mars really doesn't fully rule these things like Lydia said.

ApolodorN1 said:

Hail satan!

Sowilo worked well for me. Combine with Nauthiz for extra endurance, but start with sowilo for breaking down the initial procrastination feeling.

Lydia said:
ApolodorN1 said:

Hail satan!

Mars does increase ambition and motivation, but not regarding meditation. Mars is more active, outwards energy, whereas meditation is ruled by Neptune. I think if you did the Mars square, it might make you more motivated in other areas of your life. Or it might even make you feel too impatient, as the energy doesn't relate to meditation.

For meditating, you might just need a daily affirmation, not Mars square. Just affirm to yourself that meditation is easy, fun, and enjoyable, and that you enjoy meditating daily. The trick is just to get in the habit of it, sitting quietly maybe with a candle lit, and ease yourself into it, and make it a part of your daily routine.

You can do the Mars square to rid yourself of laziness and become more disciplined, and this might have the effect of increasing your ability to meditate, as a side-effect. Like an overall self-improvement that affects many areas of your life.

Affirmation something like, "The energy of Mars is permanently improving my motivation and ambition in all areas of my life, in positive and beneficial ways for me". (Translate to your own language)

Hey Lydia, when doing the Mars square, will a thought or routine of say working out take precedence over the effects and overall outcome, even if you have a different desire in regards to the square itself?

Ramier108666 said:
Hey Lydia, when doing the Mars square, will a thought or routine of say working out take precedence over the effects and overall outcome, even if you have a different desire in regards to the square itself?
Sorry for my late reply. Yes, I had a similar effect with a planetary working. To combat this, make sure you void before, and really "feel" the affirmation and your desired outcome, then begin the working.

Additionally, I have noticed "side effects" regarding the planetary squares. For example, doing Venus for spiritual reasons, yet being given clothes or gift cards to clothing shops, nearly every time I do the Venus square for any purpose.

Lydia said:
Ramier108666 said:
Sorry for my late reply. Yes, I had a similar effect with a planetary working. To combat this, make sure you void before, and really "feel" the affirmation and your desired outcome, then begin the working.

Additionally, I have noticed "side effects" regarding the planetary squares. For example, doing Venus for spiritual reasons, yet being given clothes or gift cards to clothing shops, nearly every time I do the Venus square for any purpose.
Well, those are nice side effects :lol: I wonder why they happen if it's the square itself or it just empowers a desire of yours to have those things (?)

Lydia said:
Ramier108666 said:

I've noticed the same. Wouldn't that necessarily follow though, since in the Spiritual Square you're inevitably increasing all the energies of Venus rather indiscriminately (plus the Throat Chakra) which would make those energies function like a magnet?

That may also be part of why the Saturn Square is extremely undesirable for many since Saturn does not rule over very pleasant things.

Karnonnos said:
Lydia said:
Ramier108666 said:

I've noticed the same. Wouldn't that necessarily follow though, since in the Spiritual Square you're inevitably increasing all the energies of Venus rather indiscriminately (plus the Throat Chakra) which would make those energies function like a magnet?

That may also be part of why the Saturn Square is extremely undesirable for many since Saturn does not rule over very pleasant things.

Saturn square lagely works positively or not in a bad way for those that have Saturn as ruler/co ruler in their Chart or conjunct the ruler. I seem to notice this. However it seems to go really bad or even terrible for people who have weak or afflicted Saturn. That is kind of what Maxine was saying when she first posted on this with the warning if I remember it depends on where it is in the chart and what it rules in your life. Some people would be better off to not even think about it while others would benifit. That seems to be the theme here. That is why it wasn't just totally taken down but its discouraged by a lot of people.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back