Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Living a More Natural Lifestyle Thread

Sundara

On top of a better diet, yoga, meditation, what else can we do to improve our physical living situations to be healthier and closer to how we should be living? I thought we could consolidate ideas here.

If given the option, would a person choose to live mortgage free in a simpler/smaller/crappier home (still safe) with few bills and a stress free job? I’ve always been more on the side of having higher achievements and at least trying to match up to a higher living standard.

What’s the ideal here? Especially for those living in places that have high living expenses. Living with family, living in solitude? Having a close family is almost nonexistent anymore.

Should a person choose to stay in a marriage that’s extremely emotionally and sexually unsatisfying but there’s a bond for the kids? How dishonest is it to carry out a relationship with a God during a marriage like that? I’ve always been uncomfortable with the idea of cheating in any situation but it seems reasonable at the same time and very restrictive to not carry out other needs. Family is also extremely important.

I guess this could all vary in extremes depending on the individual. Also, there’s recycling and being wasteful. It’s really difficult to live without plastics.

In having kids, it would seem good to toss out every modern thing that’s harmful to the psyche. I also don’t want to wind up isolating my kids from being integrated into society. Society is set up in such a shit way right now.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back