Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

what emotions are kikes capable of feeling also includes gypsys

Right off the bat there is no decent way of explaining to you how a jew feels, why you may ask? Well, try describing the color yellow to a blind person. Here we go though, humans (and jews I guess) and hardwired to procreate, so our body creates neuronal responses to reward such, eg the orgasm dopamine release. This hormone is what you associate with pleasure. Seeing as jews have this hormone, I assume they feel this too. The important distinction however is that emotions are not completely physical. When you meditate and you start too feel joy, sadness, etc, this is both physical and on the soul level. Jews have different souls, and I assume their souls are only attuned to fully reciprocating the physical emotions brought on by destroying things. Built after rot, thrives on rot. Human souls reciprocate the full range of emotions we all know and probably these on a wider spectrum then we currently have access too in our less then divine state. Jews are bad replicas essentially, where we have the godhead, they have the knockoff kinda godhead. Where we have the third eye, they have this little black box thing that sorta works. Similarly so, where we have emotions, they have a lesser (and twisted/perverted/rotten/(insert synonym here)) version of such. The same hormones are present, the Jewish soul however is inept to process them.

Crystallized Mushroom said:
so what do they feel compared to Gentiles when like looking at fights or horror or gore whether it be real or movies?
also do they feel love for their families or not?

Dude they are living being aswell. Of course they can experience all feelings.

However, I do believe (from own observations) that they do not feel like we do. They often want to take advantage of other people, and they do not care about animals as much as I do.

But they also feel love. However, many of them are very parasitic. They want to use you, but do not want to give something in return.

You wouldn't want to know to be honest. It would literally make most people freak out if they started to understand this. On a level I kind of do though unfortunately.

They do not feel things the way we gentiles do. They can feel love or hate or anger etc but it is very shallow. Sort of like cold and empty. They hold no empathy for anyone not even their own. They have a very brutal way of looking at the world. Their emotions are not fully enduring. I might believe they have a lot of air element. It is known that some of them don't feel any emotions at all but this is not the case in all of them.

Their emotions are ruled more by the central area in their heart i believe which is weak like our heart chakra compared to the others.

Their goal is just to corrupt everything possible and work to enslave and have as much fun doing it as they can.

Assume always when your talking to a Jew or interacting with one if you have to for some reason (such as work or school or any other important thing you cant avoid) that they are racially aware more of them are than us. Do not let your guard down do not show your hatred of them or beliefs or intentions or anything. Do try to avoid anything medical being done by a Jew and do not listen to anything here. They sometimes even have quotas on how many gentiles they must kill in a year while making it look like an Accident. Maxine Mentioned this in a sermon but I dont remember where it is.

They hate anything that is beautiful and are not your friend ever.

It is likely that most full Jews have killed someone in their lives or seriously harmed them. Jeffrey Dahmer is childs play compared to a full Jew.

Dark and evil doesn't even describe them. They are the darkness the real Devil in all senses of that word but they project it on us.

They are creatures of the night. Empty and cold describes their state and runs through all their emotions even love when they barely feel it. Their home is the darkness.

NinRick said:

However, I do believe (from own observations) that they do not feel like we do. They often want to take advantage of other people, and they do not care about animals as much as I do.

But they also feel love. However, many of them are very parasitic. They want to use you, but do not want to give something in return.
You are giving too much credit for an individual just being a walking sack of flesh. The Jewish psyche is alien to a point many people seem to underestimate.

Psychopaths aren't capable of "loving", but they can emulate that in the sense they think love is treating individuals as their property and they fake empathy. The Jew goes beyond that of a "normal" psychopath and carry around a collection of other mental disorders. Hence why I recommend the movie American Psycho, it is not a portrayal of a "realistic psychopath" and that's the point. The level of pettiness, delusion and murderous desires is jarring for a normal human being to understand.

A real life example of that is the Jew director of the Hostel series who has been diagnosed as "wavering to partial phsychopath", paraphrasing it. His films have bunch of unrealistic characters with crap fantasies from his own Jewish soul.

A film that portrays a realistic psychopath is The House That Jack Built, though I do not recommend that garbage, only if you're interested in understanding mental pathologies. And what a suprise, it's directed by a Jew who knows all too well about it.

Egon said:
NinRick said:

You are giving too much credit for an individual just being a walking sack of flesh. The Jewish psyche is alien to a point many people seem to underestimate.

Psychopaths aren't capable of "loving", but they can emulate that in the sense they think love is treating individuals as their property and they fake empathy. The Jew goes beyond that of a "normal" psychopath and carry around a collection of other mental disorders. Hence why I recommend the movie American Psycho, it is not a portrayal of a "realistic psychopath" and that's the point. The level of pettiness, delusion and murderous desires is jarring for a normal human being to understand.

A real life example of that is the Jew director of the Hostel series who has been diagnosed as "wavering to partial phsychopath", paraphrasing it. His films have bunch of unrealistic characters with crap fantasies from his own Jewish soul.

A film that portrays a realistic psychopath is The House That Jack Built, though I do not recommend that garbage, only if you're interested in understanding mental pathologies. And what a suprise, it's directed by a Jew who knows all too well about it.

They feel a version of love but it is more parasitic. Jeffrey Dahmer was a part Jew. That is the perfect example of this. He loved his victims but look what he did. Yes I do claim that most Jews think in the lines like serial killers. This is impossible to really fully understand as a gentile. I dont know if i can explain this. Anyone that has been around them knows that they do feel emotions of love for eachother at least but not the way we do. Their love has something murderous to it. Like xtianity "god loves you" but if you dont do exactly as he says he will torture you and take pleasure in that torture. Same kind of general thing. Jewsus is about love but kill the non believer. They wrote this it shows their mindset. Unfortunately most people don't see the truth in this.
They can love their fellow man and Jew but they murder and destroy them out of love.

I would bet these Jews even believe they are doing something good for others when they murder and destroy.

I dont know if anyone even understands what I said but it is underestimating them to say they don't feel love. If you have been exposed to any Jewish stuff in your life you most likely see the theme i am talking about.

slyscorpion said:
Egon said:
NinRick said:

thats really sick and twisted of the kikes :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
They feel a version of love but it is more parasitic. Jeffrey Dahmer was a part Jew. That is the perfect example of this. He loved his victims but look what he did. Yes I do claim that most Jews think in the lines like serial killers. This is impossible to really fully understand as a gentile. I dont know if i can explain this. Anyone that has been around them knows that they do feel emotions of love for eachother at least but not the way we do. Their love has something murderous to it. Like xtianity "god loves you" but if you dont do exactly as he says he will torture you and take pleasure in that torture. Same kind of general thing. Jewsus is about love but kill the non believer. They wrote this it shows their mindset. Unfortunately most people don't see the truth in this.
They can love their fellow man and Jew but they murder and destroy them out of love.

I would bet these Jews even believe they are doing something good for others when they murder and destroy.

I dont know if anyone even understands what I said but it is underestimating them to say they don't feel love. If you have been exposed to any Jewish stuff in your life you most likely see the theme i am talking about.

slyscorpion said:
Egon said:

It says you replied to me but i am not seeing any reply from you here just a blank post.

slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:

It says you replied to me but i am not seeing any reply from you here just a blank post.
sorry the reply went in wrong I meant to say that was really sick and twisted of the kikes :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

slyscorpion said:
Egon said:
NinRick said:

Wheres GG Allin? Let's ask him. Lol

Aldrick said:
slyscorpion said:
Egon said:

The mixed ones are going to be a little different in their emotional make up more like us the difference is almost never immediately apparent with the more mixed ones unless someone is open to the spiritual. So no use in regarding them when trying to study this. They have a Jewish soul though but the genetics and general pull towards the racial mass mind of whatever they are mixed with will have them being different. Some may even have empathy while still undermining everything.

Aldrick said:
slyscorpion said:
Egon said:

he could probably give insight into kike scat loving nature

slyscorpion said:
Do try to avoid anything medical being done by a Jew and do not listen to anything here. They sometimes even have quotas on how many gentiles they must kill in a year while making it look like an Accident. Maxine Mentioned this in a sermon but I dont remember where it is.

Thats fucking creepy, shipman is best example.

so what do they feel compared to Gentiles when like looking at fights or horror or gore whether it be real or movies?

All of them and they “love” their families. There’s other emotions they put above the others and their emotional capacity is lower. They can feel a sense of care but they do not overall care whatsoever. This fleeting sense of care is something easily disregarded and whatever sense of care they do feel they’ll use in a manipulative manner to suck the life of others. They treat each other like shit too.

slyscorpion said:
Egon said:
NinRick said:

I think this is something normies have trouble comprehending about jews, how they lie coldly like serial killers, if a person says that he is a patriot of 'insert nation' and loves everyone one would expect his declaration to be genuine and one naturally wants to be friendly to the person. But you cant expect that with Jews however convincing they might seem, they lie without shame, it's like a serial killer telling his victim he'll keep her safe on her walk home.

Sundara said:

All of them and they “love” their families. There’s other emotions they put above the others and their emotional capacity is lower. They can feel a sense of care but they do not overall care whatsoever. This fleeting sense of care is something easily disregarded and whatever sense of care they do feel they’ll use in a manipulative manner to suck the life of others. They treat each other like shit too.

I know someone, who earns 2000€ a month, is still attending to university, and gets 1000€ from his parents and also his rent for his flat gets paid.

When his grandma asked him if he feels shame for taking 1000€ away from his struggling parents, he says „no.“

So yeah, you nailed it pretty much.
Their feelings are not as deep as ours.

Fuil said:
slyscorpion said:
Egon said:

I think this is something normies have trouble comprehending about jews, how they lie coldly like serial killers, if a person says that he is a patriot of 'insert nation' and loves everyone one would expect his declaration to be genuine and one naturally wants to be friendly to the person. But you cant expect that with Jews however convincing they might seem, they lie without shame, it's like a serial killer telling his victim he'll keep her safe on her walk home.

It's only cause I am a more water person that I have an insight into this I tend to pick up on people's feelings and be sensitive. Yes I have been around kikes before unfortunately.
NinRick said:
Sundara said:

I know someone, who earns 2000€ a month, is still attending to university, and gets 1000€ from his parents and also his rent for his flat gets paid.

When his grandma asked him if he feels shame for taking 1000€ away from his struggling parents, he says „no.“

You didn't say if this person is a Jew or not but this sounds like what I think their emotions would be. Really shallow and lower level.

Not replying to anyone here but if you have tv watch the show Web of Lies season 6 Episode 3 the end part. This is a perfect representation of their thinking. It really is scary. Sure that person is a kike. But anyways knowing about the deep web it is clear you have a bunch of people like this in society. It's something to be aware of. Whether or not anyone actually ever did anything illegal in their life or not is not really the point. The point is we have people like that and this is really bad it has to be dealt with somehow. These people are 99 Percent Jews or part Jews that are into this stuff.

From my interaction with a person I am sure was a kike a few years ago on youtube It followed this same theme. Had a very cold energy said some stuff I felt to be kind of scary.

Jews are much worse than liars that is only the tip of the iceberg but it is a start if we can at least make people understand that they are complete liars we can still win.

NinRick said:
Sundara said:

Yeah that sounds about right. I always feel a sense of wanting to give regardless of who is helping me or how much they have. I know a sociopath/psychopath who may be a jew or just incredibly shallow and he just reaps LOADS from his parents and chooses to get into trouble and take out massive loans that he knows his parents will pay off. I asked him “didn’t anything in you ever want to pay for your own things or continue to BUILD your parents legacy versus just sucking it away” and no. Never. Very selfish. His parents are LOADED and never held him accountable for a single mistake he’s ever made.

Sundara said:
NinRick said:
Sundara said:

Yeah that sounds about right. I always feel a sense of wanting to give regardless of who is helping me or how much they have. I know a sociopath/psychopath who may be a jew or just incredibly shallow and he just reaps LOADS from his parents and chooses to get into trouble and take out massive loans that he knows his parents will pay off. I asked him “didn’t anything in you ever want to pay for your own things or continue to BUILD your parents legacy versus just sucking it away” and no. Never. Very selfish. His parents are LOADED and never held him accountable for a single mistake he’s ever made.

So relatable, I wanted to ask whether or not we live in the same area, but no, it's just that jews are all the same.
They are blood sucking parasites, they even leech form their own families, lovers and friends. It's best to cut all ties with them.

NinRick said:
Sundara said:
NinRick said:

So relatable, I wanted to ask whether or not we live in the same area, but no, it's just that jews are all the same.
They are blood sucking parasites, they even leech form their own families, lovers and friends. It's best to cut all ties with them.

The Jews are like this every where on earth that they exist btw.

The unfortunate truth though is a lot of gentiles have ended up like this as well I have seen this myself with my own eyes.

NinRick said:
Sundara said:
NinRick said:

i remember a gypsy that used to be my manager she acted to nice to seem realistic

slyscorpion said:
Aldrick said:
slyscorpion said:

The mixed ones are going to be a little different in their emotional make up more like us the difference is almost never immediately apparent with the more mixed ones unless someone is open to the spiritual. So no use in regarding them when trying to study this. They have a Jewish soul though but the genetics and general pull towards the racial mass mind of whatever they are mixed with will have them being different. Some may even have empathy while still undermining everything.

i understand that, recently had a good friend of mine, who looks like a picture perfect elite white aryan type tell me his grandfather was jewish...i was sad. i started to think and realize all the toxic behavior he has. it always just slipped past me as a normal gentile with alot of dirt on thier soul. but i always thought he was just a little too...cold and decisive on who he was nice too. idk...fucking jews :|

NinRick said:
Sundara said:

i remember a gypsy that used to be my manager she acted to nice to seem realistic

Their energy is different a little than actual Jews as well as their personality traits. I would say in general they are more dangerous to you on a personal level than a Jew would be. However they are way less dangerous to the world at large than the Jews cause they don't have the intelligence to pull of something like the Jews did or they would. This is why I think this was an earlier failed attempt by the Reptilians to create an invader tribe like the Jews.

I really don't think they are related to the Jews so much as an earlier version of them. However they could be a subrace of the Jews not going to discount that possiblity.

Also realize with Gypsys some whites over the centuries went into that lifestyle or were attracted by it. I was told this several times. So not all of them have Jewish like DNA.

A jew has access to the full scope of human emotion, but it usually comes out in distorted forms due to their inherent corruption. What I mean by this is that in all things a jew will always be bound by the will of their masters, those being the beings who saw fit to sculpt them so crudely. Even if a jew has the capacity to be nice to animals, to understand the pain of others, to be nice to a gentile or even to go out of their way to help a gentile on occasion, there will always be the underlying need in this being to subvert or otherwise have their actions result in the ruin of another.

For instance, there might be a jew who seems okay to be around in general and might even seem more sane than some of the actual gentiles around you, but as has been mentioned on this forum before those who command them will always find uses for them the jew itself may not even be aware of. You can also see the influence of the angels in your xian family members, but in the jew it is far more dangerous, yet in some of them a lot more subtle. Make a jew your friend and they might be one of the best you've ever had, but on a spiritual level they become a drain on you, constantly tiring you out with you blaming yourself or some other possibility for it, because it could never be this absolute ray of sunshine, right?

Beyond the jew being a natural energy vampire it also acts almost solely on the basis of self preservation. The jew unconscious of what it's doing to you is harmful, but the least harmful of them. The worst they can do is open you up to attack from the angels due to the energy bond they're able to form with those receptive to their methods. A jew who is awake spiritually does much the same but is a lot better at it. Where the worst comes is when a jew is both awake and aware of what you are, because then they not only actively seek to destroy you but they do it as desperately as a cornered animal because they feel like you might actually be a threat to them. I'm specifically referring to the SS here.

So yes, a jew can feel a lot but those feelings are only meant to be tools used to undermine gentiles who often feel the same.

TL;DR

Even a nice jew can be used by the enemy to fuck with you. Don't trust them.

I've seen an interesting quote from Mindhunters which can explain that (it's based on real life events), that it's erroneous to assume a psychopath doesn't have feelings, but they rather don't believe other people have feelings or their own inner lives, so they can do whatever they want with other people if they feel like it, without any remorse, which is a very talmudic way of looking at all the "goyim" as inpersonal NPC's without a soul.
slyscorpion said:
They feel a version of love but it is more parasitic. Jeffrey Dahmer was a part Jew. That is the perfect example of this. He loved his victims but look what he did. Yes I do claim that most Jews think in the lines like serial killers. This is impossible to really fully understand as a gentile. I dont know if i can explain this. Anyone that has been around them knows that they do feel emotions of love for eachother at least but not the way we do. Their love has something murderous to it. Like xtianity "god loves you" but if you dont do exactly as he says he will torture you and take pleasure in that torture.

MrIntrepid said:
A jew has access to the full scope of human emotion, but it usually comes out in distorted forms due to their inherent corruption. What I mean by this is that in all things a jew will always be bound by the will of their masters, those being the beings who saw fit to sculpt them so crudely. Even if a jew has the capacity to be nice to animals, to understand the pain of others, to be nice to a gentile or even to go out of their way to help a gentile on occasion, there will always be the underlying need in this being to subvert or otherwise have their actions result in the ruin of another.

For instance, there might be a jew who seems okay to be around in general and might even seem more sane than some of the actual gentiles around you, but as has been mentioned on this forum before those who command them will always find uses for them the jew itself may not even be aware of. You can also see the influence of the angels in your xian family members, but in the jew it is far more dangerous, yet in some of them a lot more subtle. Make a jew your friend and they might be one of the best you've ever had, but on a spiritual level they become a drain on you, constantly tiring you out with you blaming yourself or some other possibility for it, because it could never be this absolute ray of sunshine, right?

Beyond the jew being a natural energy vampire it also acts almost solely on the basis of self preservation. The jew unconscious of what it's doing to you is harmful, but the least harmful of them. The worst they can do is open you up to attack from the angels due to the energy bond they're able to form with those receptive to their methods. A jew who is awake spiritually does much the same but is a lot better at it. Where the worst comes is when a jew is both awake and aware of what you are, because then they not only actively seek to destroy you but they do it as desperately as a cornered animal because they feel like you might actually be a threat to them. I'm specifically referring to the SS here.

So yes, a jew can feel a lot but those feelings are only meant to be tools used to undermine gentiles who often feel the same.

TL;DR

You are doing pretty good in understanding this but you completely underestimated the situation what you failed to account for is the fact the Jews have a completely different type of energy than humans do and their souls are different on a chakra level.

A Jew is like a walking biohazard literally on the energy level. So it would do a lot worse damage than psychic vampirism or draining the person. Their type of energy is more like sticky for lack of a better term kind of hard to get rid of binding to a person maybe even changing them after awhile to be more corrupt in many different ways (this is partly why you see many of the gentiles that hang around Jews being so corrupt and materialistic) They have emotions in some different way than humans because of this. They don't have a throat chakra btw so their emotions wouldn't be the same not to mention a different kind of energy. Not that different than regular reptilian energy. They may have been built to have emotions but it's more to copy us than genuine on a human level it doesn't work the same.

They can be nice just like everyone else and even really helpful being nice is not always done for good reasons. They are just trying to fit in like many gentiles do at home they are different among their own kind trust me. There really can't be a good Jew.

slyscorpion said:
MrIntrepid said:

TL;DR

You are doing pretty good in understanding this but you completely underestimated the situation what you failed to account for is the fact the Jews have a completely different type of energy than humans do and their souls are different on a chakra level.

A Jew is like a walking biohazard literally on the energy level. So it would do a lot worse damage than psychic vampirism or draining the person. Their type of energy is more like sticky for lack of a better term kind of hard to get rid of binding to a person maybe even changing them after awhile to be more corrupt in many different ways (this is partly why you see many of the gentiles that hang around Jews being so corrupt and materialistic) They have emotions in some different way than humans because of this. They don't have a throat chakra btw so their emotions wouldn't be the same not to mention a different kind of energy. Not that different than regular reptilian energy. They may have been built to have emotions but it's more to copy us than genuine on a human level it doesn't work the same.

They can be nice just like everyone else and even really helpful being nice is not always done for good reasons. They are just trying to fit in like many gentiles do at home they are different among their own kind trust me. There really can't be a good Jew.

Oh, I know. Made the mistake of letting two jews get close to me and through those connections they were able to almost bring me down to their level. It's not fun having enemy entities referring to you as "shemuel" or "kal el" (the latter confused me initially but it means the same thing as shemuel, voice of 'god.') They were hooked onto me for years and as I got more serious with the RTRs, they got more aggressive toward me, then when I started doing the reverse tetra they attempted to make me visualize my own chakras being destroyed.

I don't think many other SS will have to go through any of this because what caused my vulnerability was me being mentally weak, stupid and far too willing to attempt to be kind to people. It's taken me three separate 40 day workings, months of yoga, not skipping the final RTR for at least four months and only missing a single day of the last five of HP Cobra's warfare schedules to shake these things off of me and I'm still not done yet. It's ridiculous that you can be so deeply involved in the fight and yet be subconsciously riding the fence if you have energy ties to the wrong entities.

Been lurking for a while on the forum and had sufficient inspiration to stop being a fucking idiot. I am still tainted to some degree, but I'm working on it. Nothing worth doing is ever easy, I suppose. Not totally sure why I went on this tangent but if there is a lesson to be had it's that the enemy will do just about anything to kill, turn or drive SS insane and these things can be very sly. There's a lot more to the story but for the sake of concision I'll leave it here.

MrIntrepid said:
slyscorpion said:
MrIntrepid said:

TL;DR

Oh, I know. Made the mistake of letting two jews get close to me and through those connections they were able to almost bring me down to their level. It's not fun having enemy entities referring to you as "shemuel" or "kal el" (the latter confused me initially but it means the same thing as shemuel, voice of 'god.') They were hooked onto me for years and as I got more serious with the RTRs, they got more aggressive toward me, then when I started doing the reverse tetra they attempted to make me visualize my own chakras being destroyed.

I don't think many other SS will have to go through any of this because what caused my vulnerability was me being mentally weak, stupid and far too willing to attempt to be kind to people. It's taken me three separate 40 day workings, months of yoga, not skipping the final RTR for at least four months and only missing a single day of the last five of HP Cobra's warfare schedules to shake these things off of me and I'm still not done yet. It's ridiculous that you can be so deeply involved in the fight and yet be subconsciously riding the fence if you have energy ties to the wrong entities.

Been lurking for a while on the forum and had sufficient inspiration to stop being a fucking idiot. I am still tainted to some degree, but I'm working on it. Nothing worth doing is ever easy, I suppose. Not totally sure why I went on this tangent but if there is a lesson to be had it's that the enemy will do just about anything to kill, turn or drive SS insane and these things can be very sly. There's a lot more to the story but for the sake of concision I'll leave it here.

Your not the only one trust me. I learned so much about the Jews from my own personal experience of trying to cleanse my partner and remove this stuff as unfortunately her past boyfriend was a kike (I met the guy didn't even realize this at the time but I did think something was strange about him) btw at this time she was completely unaware of the truth and not sensing stuff either. But What I learned made me realize this is way more serious than many think.

You were just close to them and see what happened imagine the sexual stuff. It took about two years of daily cleansing and removing it workings and doing the final rtr into her to get her to start to wake up but she was with me in the past lives and a pretty cool person so I feel it's worth it.

There are probably others here too that did this.

Here if this is any help I created this meditation with what I learned to help people with close connections to Jews. You can adjust the number of vibrations in things if you like or the affirmation a little. I found adding I reject the enemy to the end of it is really helpful. Good luck.

Working to Free Yourself From Jewish/Enemy Influence by Slyscorpion

1.Vibrate SATAN or SATANAS into each of your seven chakras 18 times, from your base chakra to your crown chakra.

2. Vibrate SATAN or SATANAS 9 times in your soul or in the four corners of your soul as you do in the RAUM meditation.

3. Vibrate ANSUZ into each of your seven chakras 18 times, from your base chakra to your crown chakra.

4. Affirm 9 times, “My base chakra is released of all Hebrew and enemy energy and consciousness, I am disconnected from the enemy in every way.”

5. Vibrate ANSUZ 18 times into your soul.

6. Affirm, “I am released of all Hebrew and enemy energy and consciousness, I am disconnected from the enemy in every way.”

7. Then after this go into kind of a meditative state or just sit and visualize. Feel you are released from the field of death and fear energy it is leaving you. The Hebrew consciousness feel the low vibration energy leave you however you see it feel it is gone strongly feel your no longer connected too or part of it.

MrIntrepid said:
slyscorpion said:
MrIntrepid said:

TL;DR

Also you have to get all the energy of your soul not just the links. The energy attracts those entities and you don't want it in you anyways.

slyscorpion said:
MrIntrepid said:
slyscorpion said:

Also you have to get all the energy of your soul not just the links. The energy attracts those entities and you don't want it in you anyways.

I'll put that working to good use, just need to finish the last 40 day working I started. What happened was that I was so far gone mentally I had to do a bunch of stuff just to realize what my problems were, then I did undo a lot of the damage. Funnily enough, my plans were to break whatever connection I still had to the enemy but I wasn't sure what the best way o do it was so this is very convenient.

The feeling you get when that energy is inside of you I would describe as spiritual lethargy. It's a constant weight on your chakras because these entities love aura ripping you however they can, in my experience being focused on the heart chakra to influence your emotions, sacral to induce perversions and I'm not sure about this one but there was also a pineal "ache" during attacks. Traumas and phobias are whipped up into something much larger than they would be otherwise just for the sake of control.

Also since you brought up the sexual aspect of it, I did have a Wiccan boyfriend who spiritually was stronger than me at the time. He was able to seduce me through magickal means mostly through dreams and the very first thing I said to him was that he was an angel magician, yet I wasn't able to stop myself from wanting him. This next bit is going to sound silly but the guy was a total weeb, influenced in his magickal practice by anime (No, I'm not joking), mentally ill and allowed that corruption to make him feel entitled to abusing others. Several workings later I no longer feel like he's succeeding in his attempts to literally merge on a soul level.

I think what made me vulnerable to all of this in the first place was having grown up Catholic, as a child who was already interested in the occult I subconsciously connected to xian energy. Apparently saying thousands of 'hail marys" and believing in that garbage can leave a real stink behind. Ironically it was a xian radio show by the name of 'unshackled' that made me find the JoS after I heard a story about this 'evil' Satanist astral travelling around cursing people.

And while I may have gone on another tangent, the most important part of the enemy's attempt to bind me was definitely the attempts to drive me to full on schizophrenia. It was basically me being tricked into creating this fantasy world (Why HPS Maxine warns of being overly imaginative, I assume.) where I made 'avatars' of the people I knew so I wouldn't be lonely. Aside from it being effective at restricting my emotional response to things it also served to redirect attention away from the actual problem. In this fantasy world there was a phenomena I refer to as 'The Council' where instead of putting thought to action I would mentally and emotionally drain myself venting to thoughtforms, entities, or otherwise in an imaginary chamber so my energy could then be repurposed by them.

It was that bullshit that stopped me from seeking help on the forum, because I always felt satisfied that the issue was being solved even though it wasn't. I was also convinced that I'd be dismissed as insane if I ever brought any of this up, which was part of the gaslighting and shame game these things love to play. And even as I write this I feel like there's something attempting to intimidate me, but I'm gonna submit it anyway in case any of this sounds familiar to anyone else.

Thanks again, slyscorpion.

MrIntrepid said:
slyscorpion said:
MrIntrepid said:

I'll put that working to good use, just need to finish the last 40 day working I started. What happened was that I was so far gone mentally I had to do a bunch of stuff just to realize what my problems were, then I did undo a lot of the damage. Funnily enough, my plans were to break whatever connection I still had to the enemy but I wasn't sure what the best way o do it was so this is very convenient.

The feeling you get when that energy is inside of you I would describe as spiritual lethargy. It's a constant weight on your chakras because these entities love aura ripping you however they can, in my experience being focused on the heart chakra to influence your emotions, sacral to induce perversions and I'm not sure about this one but there was also a pineal "ache" during attacks. Traumas and phobias are whipped up into something much larger than they would be otherwise just for the sake of control.

Also since you brought up the sexual aspect of it, I did have a Wiccan boyfriend who spiritually was stronger than me at the time. He was able to seduce me through magickal means mostly through dreams and the very first thing I said to him was that he was an angel magician, yet I wasn't able to stop myself from wanting him. This next bit is going to sound silly but the guy was a total weeb, influenced in his magickal practice by anime (No, I'm not joking), mentally ill and allowed that corruption to make him feel entitled to abusing others. Several workings later I no longer feel like he's succeeding in his attempts to literally merge on a soul level.

I think what made me vulnerable to all of this in the first place was having grown up Catholic, as a child who was already interested in the occult I subconsciously connected to xian energy. Apparently saying thousands of 'hail marys" and believing in that garbage can leave a real stink behind. Ironically it was a xian radio show by the name of 'unshackled' that made me find the JoS after I heard a story about this 'evil' Satanist astral travelling around cursing people.

And while I may have gone on another tangent, the most important part of the enemy's attempt to bind me was definitely the attempts to drive me to full on schizophrenia. It was basically me being tricked into creating this fantasy world (Why HPS Maxine warns of being overly imaginative, I assume.) where I made 'avatars' of the people I knew so I wouldn't be lonely. Aside from it being effective at restricting my emotional response to things it also served to redirect attention away from the actual problem. In this fantasy world there was a phenomena I refer to as 'The Council' where instead of putting thought to action I would mentally and emotionally drain myself venting to thoughtforms, entities, or otherwise in an imaginary chamber so my energy could then be repurposed by them.

It was that bullshit that stopped me from seeking help on the forum, because I always felt satisfied that the issue was being solved even though it wasn't. I was also convinced that I'd be dismissed as insane if I ever brought any of this up, which was part of the gaslighting and shame game these things love to play. And even as I write this I feel like there's something attempting to intimidate me, but I'm gonna submit it anyway in case any of this sounds familiar to anyone else.

The other people that are dumb gentiles and stuff it's not going to effect you a lot in a bad way compared to this. So I would focus on this first.

I just wanted to say also your experience with the energy is really similar to what happened to her. It would be nice to have a thread or something where people share experiences with this or ask for help. With the fact that a lot of us didn't know the truth at all or sometimes even what a Jew was till finding the JOS why not think maybe some had problems with this.

The problem in her case was she grew up in an area with a larger Jewish population with no knowledge obviously of what they were. I think though for the most part people will instinctively avoid Jews if they can but if there are a lot of them around maybe not. So this should be talked about seeing that it causes so many problems so anyone effected can fix it and get this stuff out of them.

In some cases it might take years to fix from and help of someone else if they care about the person considering the kind of spiritual lethargy this energy brings and blocks it puts in people and the fact it can take the person down to being unaware again of the truth completely.

MrIntrepid said:
slyscorpion said:
MrIntrepid said:

That's about the same level of things that happened to her although a little different. If you would like me to explain more btw about any of the types of energy I can.

Now from what I see with this it's my opinion that the Jews themselves are not the full thing with this. The entities that are attached to them. Kind of target these energies on and in the person to mold them in a way that attacks that person the best. I am not quite sure what type of entities you dealt with in my case it was mainly reptilians that sounded different in yours. Maybe angel thoughtforms.

Schizophrenia is often the result of this (but it's not the only thing that causes it drugs can too) and yes it can get so bad that I wouldn't fault someone for needing meds for a bit cause of this as a person can't really function well in the deeper states of this but the thing is it's fixable and people don't know how to fix this or try to heal from it.

It seems to be caused by a certain energy or chaotic vibration that hooks people into certain things and strong links to the enemy. Sometimes even kind of portals in the person's chakras or soul that can allow the entities to completely alter the person's perception of reality to kind of negative stuff often but also random things (and come whenever they want) This can be destroyed too. Just try to sense then and destroy them if they exist by destroying them closing them breaking them apart. This kind of thing doesn't exist often that's why it's not talked about a lot but to be honest when dealing with Jews it does.

MrIntrepid said:
slyscorpion said:
MrIntrepid said:

Your experience also is really helpful for me I am going to show her what you said so thanks for posting it I forgot to mention that.

slyscorpion said:
NinRick said:

Their energy is different a little than actual Jews as well as their personality traits. I would say in general they are more dangerous to you on a personal level than a Jew would be. However they are way less dangerous to the world at large than the Jews cause they don't have the intelligence to pull of something like the Jews did or they would. This is why I think this was an earlier failed attempt by the Reptilians to create an invader tribe like the Jews.

I really don't think they are related to the Jews so much as an earlier version of them. However they could be a subrace of the Jews not going to discount that possiblity.

Also realize with Gypsys some whites over the centuries went into that lifestyle or were attracted by it. I was told this several times. So not all of them have Jewish like DNA.
thank you for the information about gypsys also my friend told me the gypsy lady really liked me.... :shock: :shock:
would explain why she was to nice to me although i've never been good at reading people glad i didn't share the same feelings though i just acted neutral to her and one time she said if she could practice magic that she said she was okay with psychic vampirism :shock: :shock: :evil: :evil:

Glad the conversation has been beneficial on both ends, wasn't sure if anything I brought up would be relevant. As for anything you could mention relating to the energy of those things, any information would be welcome if only to compare notes. This is gonna be a long one:

Since you briefly brought up the type of entities I'll say that I'm not sure exactly what they are. Generally when they attack I feel a sense of dread so terrible that I have to sleep with the light on, then if I do manage to get some sleep they proceed to spiritually rape me. Me using that word isn't an exaggeration either, because one of their tactics is to take the form of incubi and succubi so they can get at your sexual energy.

I'll spare you further details on that and add that they're also fond of encouraging people to watch pornography for the same reason, just so they can drain them at the moment of orgasm. Whenever this sort of attack happened to me I would actually hear voices repeating, as my 6th chakra throbbed, "You know you want to, just do it." When an angelic entity 'speaks' to someone in my experience they do so forcefully so their message is received, uncaring of the discomfort of whoever is on the receiving end. This is in comparison to a Daemon who prefers to be subtle and not mentally scar people.

Given my third eye isn't all that functional but I can see energy as colours most of the time, I pick up on them as shimmering shadows. At first I was happy to assume that I was hallucinating but then one of them leaned over me while I was wide awake, passed through me which resulted in me feeling electrified, then all the work I had put in to clean my aura no longer meant anything because it was just completely brown.

Through the entire ordeal of essentially having temporarily been a bipedal blood bag for some unknown entity or entities, as I would sometimes detect multiple presences flanking my bed, the most savaged area of my aura would be my heart chakra. Energy being drained feels like an intense heat that is actually pleasurable at first until you realize that you're actually losing energy. The shoulder chakras were also major targets in my case because I was unaware they'd use extensions to screw with me as well, which resulted in holes being left in my aura in those areas.

The goals of the entities were to, as I mentioned before; turn, kill or drive insane. I assume the reason the "am I a jew" question is so common with SS is because the enemy is very eager to steal people away with their nonsense. The more an angelic entity can convince someone that they're disgusting, immoral, in danger or worthless, the easier of a time they have getting them to betray their own. In my case they had me feeling so bad over thought-crime I considered both leaving the JoS behind and suicide.

What ended up happening was that those things made me program my own aura to attract one of my phobias to me, then attempted to get me to do favours for them in what would've surely been futile attempts to appease them. Needless to say I've told them to fuck off and I'm going to continue doing what I'm doing. I did have PTSD for a while and wouldn't stop imagining the scenario over and over again but they have far less power over me now. What I've learned is that angelic entities usually require your belief or better yet, your own energy to properly screw with you. Otherwise they can peek at you from the astral all they want and they're usually powerless.

MrIntrepid said:

Glad the conversation has been beneficial on both ends, wasn't sure if anything I brought up would be relevant. As for anything you could mention relating to the energy of those things, any information would be welcome if only to compare notes. This is gonna be a long one:

Since you briefly brought up the type of entities I'll say that I'm not sure exactly what they are. Generally when they attack I feel a sense of dread so terrible that I have to sleep with the light on, then if I do manage to get some sleep they proceed to spiritually rape me. Me using that word isn't an exaggeration either, because one of their tactics is to take the form of incubi and succubi so they can get at your sexual energy.

I'll spare you further details on that and add that they're also fond of encouraging people to watch pornography for the same reason, just so they can drain them at the moment of orgasm. Whenever this sort of attack happened to me I would actually hear voices repeating, as my 6th chakra throbbed, "You know you want to, just do it." When an angelic entity 'speaks' to someone in my experience they do so forcefully so their message is received, uncaring of the discomfort of whoever is on the receiving end. This is in comparison to a Daemon who prefers to be subtle and not mentally scar people.

Given my third eye isn't all that functional but I can see energy as colours most of the time, I pick up on them as shimmering shadows. At first I was happy to assume that I was hallucinating but then one of them leaned over me while I was wide awake, passed through me which resulted in me feeling electrified, then all the work I had put in to clean my aura no longer meant anything because it was just completely brown.

Through the entire ordeal of essentially having temporarily been a bipedal blood bag for some unknown entity or entities, as I would sometimes detect multiple presences flanking my bed, the most savaged area of my aura would be my heart chakra. Energy being drained feels like an intense heat that is actually pleasurable at first until you realize that you're actually losing energy. The shoulder chakras were also major targets in my case because I was unaware they'd use extensions to screw with me as well, which resulted in holes being left in my aura in those areas.

The goals of the entities were to, as I mentioned before; turn, kill or drive insane. I assume the reason the "am I a jew" question is so common with SS is because the enemy is very eager to steal people away with their nonsense. The more an angelic entity can convince someone that they're disgusting, immoral, in danger or worthless, the easier of a time they have getting them to betray their own. In my case they had me feeling so bad over thought-crime I considered both leaving the JoS behind and suicide.

What ended up happening was that those things made me program my own aura to attract one of my phobias to me, then attempted to get me to do favours for them in what would've surely been futile attempts to appease them. Needless to say I've told them to fuck off and I'm going to continue doing what I'm doing. I did have PTSD for a while and wouldn't stop imagining the scenario over and over again but they have far less power over me now. What I've learned is that angelic entities usually require your belief or better yet, your own energy to properly screw with you. Otherwise they can peek at you from the astral all they want and they're usually powerless.

Ok thanks for info. Jew energy is usually slimy and sticky in some way much more so than other types of energies (probably created to be that way as they are supposed to spread their nonsense everywhere) another type of energy they tend to put in people is an airy kind dark green and black energy. This kind of keeps people bound and stuck in the enemy programs. You will notice sometimes times the xtians and also many strongly npc people as well will literally look taken over by this same type of energy and feel like zombies talking to you. This is some kind of binding energy. It feels if you focus on it like complete emptiness and blank absence of anything. My guess is this energy is molded and programmed by individual Jews or enemy entities to what they want and it's there to completely wipe out the personality. Yes it can happen and has I witnessed it myself with my girl. I am still trying to help her with this it's kind of frustrating.

The Jew energy may have various layers to it. But the thing is it always connects someone into the tetragrammaton thing which also had similar colors or has I don't know completely where we are at with that yet.

Also portals the enemy magick has that as has been talked out several times by people and if you look into it our side does not as far as I am aware. But anyways check your body for them around the various chakras and if there is a hole in something there is likelihood that the entities are coming in from somewhere it links you to them. If there is a specific place you focus and the entities immediately come (that happened with me) you want to visualize that closing and destroyed it may take a few times try to notice where these things are coming in at. Closing this may sever the connections to the entities for good and make them leave you alone relatively quickly you would be surprised.

This is some info I have. You will have to gain experience of this yourself but you want to get all the slimy energy out it will likely appear in pale colors just like the barrier did if you saw it before we started the working and also what reptilian energy looks like.

MrIntrepid said:

Portals btw is the same concept as a sigil it links you to an energy or entitiy and allows it to come to you. Same as runes your drawing in a type of energy. The Jews have whole elaborate rituals with this. So best to destroy it it will look different to different people this is what I mean in case you don't understand.

slyscorpion said:
Portals btw is the same concept as a sigil it links you to an energy or entitiy and allows it to come to you. Same as runes your drawing in a type of energy. The Jews have whole elaborate rituals with this. So best to destroy it it will look different to different people this is what I mean in case you don't understand.

I've been bathing myself in blue energy while using the working you suggested before, which is working very well. My issue was that I was focusing solely on the connections and not properly dealing with the energy that was already there, thinking that returning curses 1 and 2 would be enough. The addition of SATANAS has quieted the voices which were bothering me considerably, though not entirely.

Find myself fixating on the anxiety of the situation a lot less as well. Though I did do 40 days of ANSUZ, 40 days of WUNJO for better health and 40 days of URUZ, so now what I think is happening is the interference being cleared up is allowing prior effort to properly manifest, or manifest more strongly.

Vibrating SATANAS will definitely be a daily thing for me now. Didn't realize what I was missing until I started using it.

MrIntrepid said:
slyscorpion said:

I've been bathing myself in blue energy while using the working you suggested before, which is working very well. My issue was that I was focusing solely on the connections and not properly dealing with the energy that was already there, thinking that returning curses 1 and 2 would be enough. The addition of SATANAS has quieted the voices which were bothering me considerably, though not entirely.

Find myself fixating on the anxiety of the situation a lot less as well. Though I did do 40 days of ANSUZ, 40 days of WUNJO for better health and 40 days of URUZ, so now what I think is happening is the interference being cleared up is allowing prior effort to properly manifest, or manifest more strongly.

Vibrating SATANAS will definitely be a daily thing for me now. Didn't realize what I was missing until I started using it.

Yeah the energy is kind of the portal in a way it draws the entities too you just by being there. This worked very well on my girl too and stopped all attacks and enemy interference. Satan works as well (the sanskrit word eternal truth and our Father Satan) not sure which one is better if either they seem about the same. In order to entirely get rid of it you need to get rid of the energy. Idk there may be more than you think there if you were really close to those kikes. It sucks but in a few months or however long if you work on this it's over and your no longer corrupted your original personality or whatever should come back and interests and everything (if this actually changed you to be more like a Jew in any way it ends up doing this to a lot of people). So it's fixable. Good luck.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back