Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Help With Runes

Bawulf

I want to do a rune working to improve my self confidence, but have a few questions.

1. Am I correct in thinking that Wunjo would be the best rune for this?
2. How do you know how many repetitions of the rune to do?
3. Which variation do I use? Is it just a matter of find which one works best for me?
4. Is it better to wait for a preferable date or start straight away? Also what would be preferable for this kind of working?

Thank you

1- I would recommend WUNJO with SAUL for a more powerful effect.
2- You can use the number of the Rune or multiplies, or a number of power.
3- The variation is irrilevant, choose which one you like most.
4- I think Moon in Leo is perfect for this.

You can also do a work with RAIDHO that rules the Solar Chakra with an appropriate affirmation.
RAIDHO vibrated for a number of the Sun in your Solar Chakra, visualizing it becoming brighter with every chant, even using Blue Fire for a very powerful effect and then saying your affirmation.
With this work you are empowering also your Solar Chakra, increasing the benefits.
In general working with said Chakra and the Fire element will increase self confidence, the will and vitality.

I would recommend Tiwaz.
It's a manly rune, which gives courage and strength, which is essential for boosting confidence.
Trust your instincts on how to work with runes, vibrating is not the only way. It's a good practice to carve runes.

Draw Tiwaz on paper, put it at your eyes level. Sit in front of it and vibrate it, while concentrating on this paper, while visualizing yourself the way you want to become. When you are not working with the rune, keep it close to you to bind with it. Under pillow or in the wallet. You may also draw it with your blood. Runes like blood. :)

Ol argedco luciftias said:
SigTyr said:
You may also draw it with your blood. Runes like blood.
No
Elaborate.

If you just vibrating runes, blood is not necessary.
If you plan to work with runes full-time(carving on wood, gain information, creating advanced formulas) , blood binding is essential.
When you were dedicating your soul to Satan, you used your blood, right? :)
Same here, but you need perform initiation with Odin, so the runes will open up to you.

SigTyr said:
SigTyr said:
You may also draw it with your blood. Runes like blood.
No
Elaborate.

If you plan to work with runes full-time(carving on wood, gain information, creating advanced formulas) , blood binding is essential.
Same here, but you need perform initiation with Odin, so the runes will open up to you.
Everything you just said is absolute bullshit. There is no "blood initiation to Odin to use the runes" that is all nonsense. I don't even know where you would get an idea like that. You aren't sounding much like a Satanist, or at least you sound like you have never even read the Joy of Satan. You honestly just sound like some random wiccan.

99.9% of the time, blood should not be used with the runes. Especially if you are using them to do a curse, that would be deadly. There is actually only one single situation to use blood with the runes, and that is with the White Race Awakening ritual. In this one single ritual, runes are carved in some wood and have just one single drip of blood added to them because it is connecting the working into the entire shared Racial Soul of all white people, which is connected inside of your DNA. And this is only done one time, because the same runes on the same piece of wood are used every time that the White Race Awakening ritual is done.

SigTyr said:
Elaborate.

Everything you just said is absolute bullshit. There is no "blood initiation to Odin to use the runes" that is all nonsense. I don't even know where you would get an idea like that. You aren't sounding much like a Satanist, or at least you sound like you have never even read the Joy of Satan. You honestly just sound like some random wiccan.

99.9% of the time, blood should not be used with the runes. Especially if you are using them to do a curse, that would be deadly. There is actually only one single situation to use blood with the runes, and that is with the White Race Awakening ritual. In this one single ritual, runes are carved in some wood and have just one single drip of blood added to them because it is connecting the working into the entire shared Racial Soul of all white people, which is connected inside of your DNA. And this is only done one time, because the same runes on the same piece of wood are used every time that the White Race Awakening ritual is done.

According your post count you practically live in this forum. You definitely read JoS more times then me. I don't want to argue with you.

Even on JoS, at the end of the page there are references to the books. Some of those book mentiong using blood, mainly adding a drop to rune coloring substance.

It's pretty obvious not to use your DNA, doesn't matter it's blood or saliva when you are working with curses.
How working to increase self-confidence is a curse?

I found JoS, after a long way of my spiritual path, where I already made my mind about xianity. JoS was a confirmation for me I was seeking for, and then I figured it's not my first time being dedicated.
Most of my knowledge are practical, some of them came from sources like lucid dreams or astral projection. Most of them are "intuitive". I am working with runes for years.
There are many useful techniques in this sites, but not always knowledge comes from book.

Even if Satan and Odin are allies, and Satan have a highest possibile position, runes belong to Odin. And if you want to become one with them, simular iniciation to dedicating your soul to Satan is required.

When I had "hearing" problems, I had a medium in my team, who was hosting Demons for me to answer my questions. Clearly if I would be doing something wrong, they would've told me...

I personally create runic defenses, and use my blood to bind them to me. I feel runes like some sort of electircal components and use to build things.
I can make any meditation into runic formula or reverse engineer formula to manual meditation.

All I wanted is to share my knowledge I was gathering for years, because we are at war. While you guys doing your RTR part online and I respect that and even joining you sometimes, I have different assignments.
I curse churches with runes, by physically approaching them, as well as "working on" some individuals I've been pointed at. My work is not limited in physical realm, sometimes I sent to direct sources full of ugly grey creatures and it costs me dearly. Plus I help spirits who stuck here, to avoid xian soul recycling machine, as well as helping people who have been cursed by people who use "xian magic", you can buy in every book store.

I've spent more then enough time and energy writing this message and I am not willing to prove you wrong, since I respect you and your right to have your personal opinion. We just have different experience.

SigTyr said:
SigTyr said:
Elaborate.

According your post count you practically live in this forum. You definitely read JoS more times then me. I don't want to argue with you.

Even on JoS, at the end of the page there are references to the books. Some of those book mentiong using blood, mainly adding a drop to rune coloring substance.

It's pretty obvious not to use your DNA, doesn't matter it's blood or saliva when you are working with curses.
How working to increase self-confidence is a curse?

I found JoS, after a long way of my spiritual path, where I already made my mind about xianity. JoS was a confirmation for me I was seeking for, and then I figured it's not my first time being dedicated.
Most of my knowledge are practical, some of them came from sources like lucid dreams or astral projection. Most of them are "intuitive". I am working with runes for years.
There are many useful techniques in this sites, but not always knowledge comes from book.

Even if Satan and Odin are allies, and Satan have a highest possibile position, runes belong to Odin. And if you want to become one with them, simular iniciation to dedicating your soul to Satan is required.

When I had "hearing" problems, I had a medium in my team, who was hosting Demons for me to answer my questions. Clearly if I would be doing something wrong, they would've told me...

I personally create runic defenses, and use my blood to bind them to me. I feel runes like some sort of electircal components and use to build things.
I can make any meditation into runic formula or reverse engineer formula to manual meditation.

All I wanted is to share my knowledge I was gathering for years, because we are at war. While you guys doing your RTR part online and I respect that and even joining you sometimes, I have different assignments.
I curse churches with runes, by physically approaching them, as well as "working on" some individuals I've been pointed at. My work is not limited in physical realm, sometimes I sent to direct sources full of ugly grey creatures and it costs me dearly. Plus I help spirits who stuck here, to avoid xian soul recycling machine, as well as helping people who have been cursed by people who use "xian magic", you can buy in every book store.

I've spent more then enough time and energy writing this message and I am not willing to prove you wrong, since I respect you and your right to have your personal opinion. We just have different experience.

Satana=Vatana=Watana=Wotan=Odin

Never use blood to consecrate workings. Blood linking to workings can kill you if your energy intended for the success of it isn't enough. It is an eternal binding and promise, which is 100% stupid to make use of in very simple and menial magic.

If you have a creed and an absolute goal, and you are not advanced, but extremely so, you can consider in specific circumstances to make use of your critical life force and family power. And this is not needed to be said.

So to conclude, only in dedication to Satan is to be used "blood".

Just because a book is referenced on the website, does not mean that everything in the book is true. It doesn't even mean that most of the book is true. Those books are only referenced because they contain some small amount of helpful information, but they all require a large amount of experience and knowledge to filter through the information, because most of the things in those books is not totally accurate.

NakedPluto said:
but extremely so, you can consider in specific circumstances to make use of your critical life force and family power. And this is not needed to be said.

That actually clarifies something for me...
I was naturally attracted to Satanism at early teens, but I was too open about and my father dragged me in a church with a extremely powerful xian relic. I touched it.
Long story short I've been cursed really badly, not only I lost ability to visualize and all the other abilities I didn't take serious, I lost my life, you know that feeling when you have no control, and it feels like you are watching the movie?
My back was damaged in areas of the blocks (throat chakras, heart chakra) and I had a "sleep paralysis", clearly saw a ugly entity that just ripped off the ball of light from my solar chakra. Everything became less colorful, like almost black and white. And it was like this, until I was guided through the darkness by the light of Father Satan. Took 13 years.

I couldn't meditate, not only sitting with a straight back was extremely painful and I was getting exhausted , but all the information regarding meditation didn't make sense to me, like my brain had some sort emergency button.

But then I discovered runes. And what you say is extremely dangerous, for instance using your blood or apply Hagalaz rune to oneself, I did both, to create runic sigils to destroy blocks in my chakras. I didn't think of the consequences at that point, and I doubt that if I died anything would've changed.

Also at this period of time I've met a young woman who was possessed by dead spirit for about 7 years. I removed it with runes, but it left a hole inside of her. After she dedicated her soul to Satan, Demons, including Father himself used her hosting abilities to speak with me, since my ability of hearing telepathically was damaged.
I've been guided for 3 years and most of my knowledge comes form a primary source, so to speak.

According to what you said, I've used power of my bloodline and it makes sense now, since my bloodline have a rich history, like even having their own flag at some point. Unfortunately it's hard to find information for obvious reasons, plus my father lost everything by selling his soul to xians for the temporary wealth. I guess I will have to claim what belongs to me by blood at some point. :)

I have plenty of information to contribute, but since you all tell that it's potentially deadly, then I will filter. I don't feel like arguing with anyone or proving my point, especially when my information came from primary source or from experience and you point me on the website, which I discovered much much later on my journey...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back