Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Upcoming Venus Square question?

Gearshift

Hey I have a situation when it comes to the Venus square particularly the affirmation.

A short period of time ago I asked about Square Strength, the squares are potent, but I've noticed in recent times the Venus square finally manifesting. Ironically enough it does something in the sense of attracting and acquiring sexual stuff but for other people. In other words I've noticed people around me acting more sexual and speaking sexually and me focusing on that.

That isn't what I wanted. Rather I'd wanted a relationship or relationships occurring for me to experience sexual intercourse and or outercourse(non-penetrative sex).

This is my affirmation I used as of May 17, 2019 - July 4, 2019(49 days)(FYI I might have the wrong affirmation as I made a series of affirmations but it's all similar I was just nitpicking the affirmation.)

Previous Square Affirmation: I am constantly, continuously, and eternally attracting (and acquiring(I think I added this)) sexual intercourse, sexual outercourse and sexual activities with love and affection at all times and in the most happy, positive, beneficial, and best way for me. x13

After affirming I spent at least 5 minutes or so visualizing to the best of my ability.(Inspired by Lydia who mentioned 5 minutes being a very good amount of time to visualize sometime last year or was it in 2018 when she mentioned it).

Now the dilemma I believe in my personal opinion a combination of Jupiter Square and this Venus square is affecting my reality. For example I noticed a lot of sexual clues and subtleties in other people. I noticed a few times sometime at night catching one of my neighbors fuck loudly through their walls. I also noticed some oddities here and there like for example hearing my neighbors talk sexual stuff and whatnot.

At first I found it hilarious I was like man can't believe it but now I'm bummed out because it's affecting others but not myself. I made the ritual to affect me and bring me stuff but I think I screwed up.

November 13th(Friday) both after Mars Retrograde ends and enters Direct(Just to be sure) and hour of Venus sometime at around 8 or so PM. I plan on doing another Venus Square.

1. Is my affirmation appropriate for me to experience sexual stuff coming towards me in the sense of me interacting with the act of sex.

"I am now having sexual intercourse, sexual outercourse, and sexual activities with love and affection in a safe, healthy, happy, and positive way for me. x13"

Is this good enough? I don't want to attract sex and just be like okay sex is occurring to OTHER people but not to me. Does this guarantee it comes to me and affects me directly?

2. Should I even be doing another Venus square in the first place?

Like is there some way to remove the previous Venus square or something? I think I truly messed up with the affirmation and it's intent.

The problem is that Venus is more related to love, sex is more of Mars. Do the Square of Mars or just the mantra of Mars for 40 days. For the affirmation, its not bad but on Jos its wrote to male the affirmation short and on point, I'm sure you can make it a bit shorter.

Why not simply empower the planet generally. The affirmation would be short, to the point and you would certainly benefit from it.

"In a positive and healthy way my natal Venus is empowered now, continously and forever."

luis said:
The problem is that Venus is more related to love, sex is more of Mars. Do the Square of Mars or just the mantra of Mars for 40 days. For the affirmation, its not bad but on Jos its wrote to male the affirmation short and on point, I'm sure you can make it a bit shorter.

Hmm I see. I usually associate sex with a form of love as in it's very important for love interaction. I guess what your describing is the direct action of sex.

So your stating I should spend the next 40 days instead of 49 days working on Martian mantra or 25 days for mars square and focus on that. To be honest I'd rather do the Mars square than the mantra as the square isn't as long.

Okay sure I'll consider it. I did try the Mars square a while back when someone mentioned it but all it did was make me angry and pick verbal fights with my family. So I stopped on the 3rd or 4th date even two or three days past I was still having some beef with myself and my family.

I believe my affirmation is as short and to the point as possible albeit for Mars since it isn't love and affection I guess I can shorten it. And I will shorten it.

Thank you member: luis for pointing out the Mars square too many dates inside a retrograde nearly 80 days of retrograde shame so many dates without square times for Mars.

Gear88 said:
luis said:

Hmm I see. I usually associate sex with a form of love as in it's very important for love interaction. I guess what your describing is the direct action of sex.

So your stating I should spend the next 40 days instead of 49 days working on Martian mantra or 25 days for mars square and focus on that. To be honest I'd rather do the Mars square than the mantra as the square isn't as long.

Okay sure I'll consider it. I did try the Mars square a while back when someone mentioned it but all it did was make me angry and pick verbal fights with my family. So I stopped on the 3rd or 4th date even two or three days past I was still having some beef with myself and my family.

I believe my affirmation is as short and to the point as possible albeit for Mars since it isn't love and affection I guess I can shorten it. And I will shorten it.

Thank you member: luis for pointing out the Mars square too many dates inside a retrograde nearly 80 days of retrograde shame so many dates without square times for Mars.

You have to be more specific. I too have had stuff manifest I didn't want from the squares and other magick. You also cannot btw automatically trust someone totally in every way just because magick attracted them just letting you know even though you didn't say anything about it. You will get what you ask for but a bunch of other stuff too some you may not want that is why you have to be specific about things.

So you are getting everyone in general cause that is what you asked the energy to do.

Also the way you word this doesn't mean it's happening to you it implies just that you are attracting it so you may just see other people doing it and not yourself too.

Being more specific means you affirm "I am attracting a male or female (or if you don't care say partner) of the same race who is giving me sexual intercourse and outcourcouse and affection in a positive way for me"

That is shorter take out the continuously and Eternally as well. That may not go right you don't want a stalker who can't let go at all ever if it doesnt work out lol especially if Mars is what your going to use here.

Something like this. Hope this helps. The energy is doing what you say so good job in getting it to work though.

1. I think that affirmation because of the way it is phrased is going to make a lot of people want to have sex around you. Like a walking aphrodisiac. There is no part about necessarily taking the sex they are having around you to yourself.

Make sure you ACT and optimize your chances of having sex. The problem may not be the affirmation but the energy might just be redirected somewhere else (i.e. into the environment or your aura) if you don't do practical steps toward it. No weight loss working will work if you eat 30,000 Big Mac calories, likewise no sex spell is going to work if you are alone doing nothing since it requires the other component.

Squares are not politically correct, they can also bring in chaotic forces (i.e. random people wanting to fuck you, your genitals wanting to fuck somebody you would regret later) and magic goes along the path of least resistance so getting the affirmation right is important.

My formulation for this would be 'I am attracting compatible romantic and sexual partners to me in a safe, healthy, happy, MUTUALLY ATTRACTIVE and MUTUALLY CONSENTUAL way for me now and forever'. You have to consider ALL possibilities with powerful magic.

2. I'm pretty sure Squares can cancel each other out and I don't think the first Square contradicts the proposed second anyway given how it manifested.

luis said:

Maybe symbolically but imo not in practice. Venus and Mars Squares both gave me excess sexual energy. It wouldn't make sense for people to be doing it around Gear if this wasn't the case. The Venus Squares (done for other completely non-romantic purposes on my end) have had weird effects like this for me as well - people who were moderately sexually interested in me suddenly becoming very very sexually interested in me and wanting my attention constantly.

Mars I believe would be better for attracting one night stands, feral and primal sexuality, maintaining constant arousal or tension, random sexual encounters, things on the extreme borderline of consent, increasing masculinity of a sex partner, or something to that effect. It may help more with women attracted to men to find the ideal partner in their chart though.

slyscorpion said:
...message ping...

Wow thank you. Lol at me for not being specific. And yet therein lies the problem it I make the affirmation too long it may fizzle out. But I still got time to make a proper affirmation.

(I might bump this thread again in a few days thinking it over)

Yes things actually manifested a while back sometime later last year like September/October but I had completely forgotten I've done the Square. And I wasn't as observant on my reality. I'm now understanding and piecing things together.

It's almost like as silly it is to state I'm cupid and I'm firing stuff at other people affecting them and not myself. It's almost like it merges with my Neptunian/Aquarian traits and others are affected. In other words I affect others but not myself.

I'll try and be more careful next time waiting for a future Mars square time period.

I really don't want to mess with squares as it's potent but lets just say the lack of sex in my life is hurting me deeply inside my soul. It's like a constant wound inside of me.

If anyone got any more suggestions feel free to reply. I think this coming Mars square at some prominent date is gonna be quite interesting. I just hope the anger and flighty, fiery behavior doesn't pop in like the previous Mars square I did and cancelled on the 3rd/4th day.

BTW how specific should I be without making the affirmation so wordy and messing up the affirmation portion.

Gear88 said:
If anyone got any more suggestions feel free to reply. I think this coming Mars square at some prominent date is gonna be quite interesting. I just hope the anger and flighty, fiery behavior doesn't pop in like the previous Mars square I did and cancelled on the 3rd/4th day.
Next very good date is Nov 24th. Moon AND Mars are both in Aries and the Moon is waxing. What more can you ask for. :D

I will start a square then. I already finished 80 days of Mars mantra, but I want to take it to the next level.

BTW how specific should I be without making the affirmation so wordy and messing up the affirmation portion.
Straight to the point with very specific wording and intent. Nothing unnessecary. Less is more.
Karnonnos said:
My formulation for this would be 'I am attracting compatible romantic and sexual partners to me in a safe, healthy, happy, MUTUALLY ATTRACTIVE and MUTUALLY CONSENTUAL way for me now and forever'. You have to consider ALL possibilities with powerful magic.
This one is pretty good. I'm not sure if the same can be said in any shorter way. Maybe take the safe, healthy and happy and replace it positively and healthy.

"And when I saw myself, it wasn't pretty. Being stupid I stuck at it. Quick to realize, but unable to change I made the same mistakes over and over again. I kept going back to her. Being broken, I attracted that which was also broken. We were happy in the sense that we were sad, together. We weren't alone, right ? In this wide world the worst thing to be, is being alone. And we completed each other in our suffering. I love her and she hates me for loving her. But being the hopeless romantic that I am I'll keep loving her till the ends of the earth. Thats a lie I tell her. But this isn't about love. It's just that I don't want to be alone. Please, when you're with me I'll be okay. I'll have the courage to live me. I'll have a reason to exist. Have you heard of schrodinger's cat ? Its similar to that. I just don't want to not exist. "

- Diary of a Young Man

Gear88 said:
slyscorpion said:
...message ping...

Wow thank you. Lol at me for not being specific. And yet therein lies the problem it I make the affirmation too long it may fizzle out. But I still got time to make a proper affirmation.

Yes things actually manifested a while back sometime later last year like September/October but I had completely forgotten I've done the Square. And I wasn't as observant on my reality. I'm now understanding and piecing things together.

It's almost like as silly it is to state I'm cupid and I'm firing stuff at other people affecting them and not myself. It's almost like it merges with my Neptunian/Aquarian traits and others are affected. In other words I affect others but not myself.

I'll try and be more careful next time waiting for a future Mars square time period.

I really don't want to mess with squares as it's potent but lets just say the lack of sex in my life is hurting me deeply inside my soul. It's like a constant wound inside of me.

Mars in Scorpio is best for this obviously. But right now isn't bad either since it's in its home sign. Next Tuesday it will be direct and slow moving that means it's probably more powerful from what i hear If it's bothering you that much why not work on it. You do the Mars square right and you will have an experience within a few days to a couple weeks most likely. Though it won't likely work out as a major relationship.

That was my old secret before I met my current partner. It worked most times although if I wasn't specific I had problems. You probably won't want what you get out of this if your not specific enough the easy route for energy might not be good with this considering how most people are but if your overly detailed it will fizzle out as there won't be anywhere the energy can go.

The only thing is you have to get out of the house obviously and be somewhere you might meet someone. If you can do this it will work. Again you just sit around there will be no where for the energy to go.

I think Next week you can start another venus square too. It's not quite out of Libra.

Just think what you really want and come up with an affirmation. If you want my thoughts on one just quote me and I will respond.

If you want to make this even better. Try to get a detailed image of the person this is attracting to you read on them connect etc that can pull them to find you much faster or you find them. You can even get a read on locations the person hangs out at etc. If nothing is recognizable at all with this you probably messed up again with this and are attracting a long distance relationship what you dont want. Maybe say in your local area and of course of the same race.

Good luck.

slyscorpion said:
If you want my thoughts on one just quote me and I will respond.

I'll try and be as specific as possible with this affirmation. I feel it's quite to the point. I like Karnonnos(Good member FYI has posted helpful information particularly other members even HP.Cobra have commended him) affirmation.

I am attracting compatible female Aryan romantic and sexual partners to me in a positive, healthy, MUTUALLY ATTRACTIVE and MUTUALLY CONSENSUAL way for me now and forever'(if specific then I assume this could backfire and bring about some other race since the subject of sex is racially based).

I am inclined to use safe, healthy, happy, and positive way as my usual go getter for affirmations. No idea if that is good or not in terms of being overly safe. Perhaps being too safe is bad. Some just leave it as healthy and positive and that is it. Honestly I can't state if that is good or not in terms of kinda being safe and or overly safe.

Basically to point out if your wanting to know is. Aryan(white) female and in romantic/sexual levels.

Not sure what mutually attractive really fully means perhaps it means we both see eye to eye in terms of attraction to each other she seeing me, me seeing her.

To be honest I'm just using Karnonnos version modified because I really over-complicate things. I do have a habit of changing affirmations to fit. I know affirmation isn't 100% the ultimate as some will state sometimes the will or visualization is the imprint but in my personal opinion I think the affirmation is tops at least for me. I personally feel the affirmation is boss hog.

But if you can help me modify it a bit or clear things up cool. If not that is okay at least you offered a helping hand.

Henu the Great said:
Next very good date is Nov 24th. Moon AND Mars are both in Aries and the Moon is waxing. What more can you ask for. :D

Quite a bit away but at least it'll help me psyche up for the square thank you for pointing out the date.

Yes venus stands for love (green) where as mars stands for pure sexual attraction (red). Both things are the very different, just like their colours- red Is the complementary colour of green.

In addition, if you did a spiritual square, you do not need affirmations.. affirmations do not affect the energies you infuse your soul with. (Speaking from own experience, and also on the JoS there is also no affirmation for the spiritual squares, as you can not „program“ the energies) - the planets already have energies with attributes that you infuse your soul with, you infuse raw planetary energy, that’s why it is so powerful and why you can not program it on a spiritual square.

And if you did the square over a year ago, do not hope it to manifest itself, you probably fucked it up. I also have screwed up many squares, one error and it’s all gone lol.

Do a regular working daily (if you want a girl friend etc so bad) and also program your aura. That’s it you do not need more.
Just approach some girls, your magick supports you heavily.

Also if you are strong, spiritual squares can break all physical limitations. Idk why you have to strong tho, since you just invoke the planets energies. But it is a fact.

And also, when I did my sun square, I didn’t just vibrate the mantra, I focused on the energy all the time, and did not let it leave my body. Maybe this helps you? Just go by *feel* and imagination, I also let the sun shine right on me (trough the window) and imagined that I shine like it.

Maybe next time, try the same with any other planet, download an app, where you can see where the planets are at at any moment, and do the square (every day till you are done), when the Planets *shine* on you (I hope you understand what I mean?). So just like with the sun, you do the sun square when it’s day, when you see the sun. And with other planets, you di the Square also when the Planet is in the Sky, and not blow the earth. Man I do suck at explaining. But try this out pls, and tell us your experience.

slyscorpion said:
Gear88 said:
slyscorpion said:
...message ping...

Mars in Scorpio is best for this obviously. But right now isn't bad either since it's in its home sign. Next Tuesday it will be direct and slow moving that means it's probably more powerful from what i hear If it's bothering you that much why not work on it. You do the Mars square right and you will have an experience within a few days to a couple weeks most likely. Though it won't likely work out as a major relationship.

That was my old secret before I met my current partner. It worked most times although if I wasn't specific I had problems. You probably won't want what you get out of this if your not specific enough the easy route for energy might not be good with this considering how most people are but if your overly detailed it will fizzle out as there won't be anywhere the energy can go.

The only thing is you have to get out of the house obviously and be somewhere you might meet someone. If you can do this it will work. Again you just sit around there will be no where for the energy to go.

I think Next week you can start another venus square too. It's not quite out of Libra.

Just think what you really want and come up with an affirmation. If you want my thoughts on one just quote me and I will respond.

If you want to make this even better. Try to get a detailed image of the person this is attracting to you read on them connect etc that can pull them to find you much faster or you find them. You can even get a read on locations the person hangs out at etc. If nothing is recognizable at all with this you probably messed up again with this and are attracting a long distance relationship what you dont want. Maybe say in your local area and of course of the same race.

Good luck.

No don’t do a square on a specific person, this fucked me up. Just do not do it, except you really really really know this person already

NinRick said:
slyscorpion said:
Gear88 said:

Good luck.

No don’t do a square on a specific person, this fucked me up. Just do not do it, except you really really really know this person already

I agree with you. That is not what I am saying to do. Read this more carefully. What i am suggesting is an exercise of visualization and intuition after doing the vibrations for the day. I would wait till a few days into the square to try this. It is trying to visualize where the energy is going with this. It can be done on any spell. May not always work in some areas of magick but it seems too with this particular topic cause often the energies of two people will connect in the astral a little before meeting them if they are important to us in my experience. This is what draws them to you. If your good with visualization you can do this when working to attract someone. Most of the times when I did this the person looked like who I was visualizing exactly.

Gear88 said:
slyscorpion said:

I'll try and be as specific as possible with this affirmation. I feel it's quite to the point. I like Karnonnos(Good member FYI has posted helpful information particularly other members even HP.Cobra have commended him) affirmation.

I am attracting compatible female Aryan romantic and sexual partners to me in a positive, healthy, MUTUALLY ATTRACTIVE and MUTUALLY CONSENSUAL way for me now and forever'(if specific then I assume this could backfire and bring about some other race since the subject of sex is racially based).

I am inclined to use safe, healthy, happy, and positive way as my usual go getter for affirmations. No idea if that is good or not in terms of being overly safe. Perhaps being too safe is bad. Some just leave it as healthy and positive and that is it. Honestly I can't state if that is good or not in terms of kinda being safe and or overly safe.

Basically to point out if your wanting to know is. Aryan(white) female and in romantic/sexual levels.

Not sure what mutually attractive really fully means perhaps it means we both see eye to eye in terms of attraction to each other she seeing me, me seeing her.

To be honest I'm just using Karnonnos version modified because I really over-complicate things. I do have a habit of changing affirmations to fit. I know affirmation isn't 100% the ultimate as some will state sometimes the will or visualization is the imprint but in my personal opinion I think the affirmation is tops at least for me. I personally feel the affirmation is boss hog.

But if you can help me modify it a bit or clear things up cool. If not that is okay at least you offered a helping hand.

Henu the Great said:

Quite a bit away but at least it'll help me psyche up for the square thank you for pointing out the date.

Good Job. However I would leave out things like continously or forever in trying to attract someone its ok in some magical spells yes however it may not work out you dont want to end up stuck in a situation you don't want with someone who won't let go. Being specific as Aryan should not attract a different race for any reason or you could say white or "of the same race" wouldn't really matter.

You can do it the 24th or next Tuesday. I really dont think the sign of the moon or anything else actually matters when doing a planetary Square only where the planet is your doing the square in matters when doing the square as far as i know just make sure moon is not void thats all when starting it.

slyscorpion said:
Gear88 said:
slyscorpion said:

Henu the Great said:

Good Job. However I would leave out things like continously or forever in trying to attract someone its ok in some magical spells yes however it may not work out you dont want to end up stuck in a situation you don't want with someone who won't let go. Being specific as Aryan should not attract a different race for any reason or you could say white or "of the same race" wouldn't really matter.

You can do it the 24th or next Tuesday. I really dont think the sign of the moon or anything else actually matters when doing a planetary Square only where the planet is your doing the square in matters when doing the square as far as i know just make sure moon is not void thats all when starting it.

I think the 'forever' part might need modification too now I think about it. It could cause problems down the line if you desire a long term partner and people are throwing themselves at you. But I was getting the impression Gear wasn't particularly interested in monogamy per se.

Maybe it's better to specify a specific amount of time or reword it so it comes across as a clear one-time working?

Do you guys mind if I mention something about myself that is embarrassing especially knowing I'll be called a loser and would probably have some of you chuckle at my foolishness.

Well to put a long story short. I'm currently 30 years old and I'm a virgin. I've never done things. Even though I've been very sexually minded since I was pretty much a toddler. You might see me like some 6 or 7 year old kid back then but I had adult thoughts. Back in 4th grade I could have lost my virginity to this precocious sexually thinking girl called Melissa who even one time stole a condom from her older brother and gave it to me.

I was never ashamed or abused or anything. I've been masturbating since 7 years old. And the reason why I don't go out and do things is because well to put it bluntly I went through puberty and the one area you expect to grow never grew. It's not horrible but it's not what other men have. I feel like a kid trapped in a mans body.

I've never been able to express myself sexually in said manner of the opposite sex. Funny I'm hyper sexual mentally even soulfully but when it comes to physically acting and opening my mouth. I shut down completely and shy away. I really have zero confidence in myself I do things with zero confidence.

I was never a xtian I'm cancer(zodiac) but some people have said cancers are players who like a lot but have a stint of kinda wanting the one.

I hope what I state isn't a surprise to people. It's sad and hurts me very deeply. I've even said "Not meant to be" and even "Oh well better luck next life".

I'm really sad because of it. I think constantly about sex. It's like women who syntribate(cross-legged masturbating) a lot and sometimes go into their 20s a virgin even 30s. I've read about it before they entertain themselves more with syntribating and even attune their pussy to only orgasm through syntribating some women even state aren't able to orgasm through conventional sex nor masturbating with fingers. In some cases only through sex while syntribating or sex while crosslegged and moving their legs and stimulating.

I'm really sad and lonely and I just don't have the confidence. One of my friend is in the same boat 30 and a virgin he is uninterested in sex. He isn't against it but he just doesn't bother with it.

I hope what I say doesn't turn me into a laughing stock but I don't know what else to to do and I just want someone to help me out and give me back my lost years of nearly 27 years of being sexually minded and wanting intercourse but lacking in the department. I've HP.Shannon mention size doesn't matter very much but I think it does. I've been very aware of my sexuality and penis since pretty much as far as I can remember.

Note I might have a pornographic mentality but I know that is fake and just a show. But still it's kinda disturbing for me and I feel much less of a man even the average man.

Just to Add on top of the Knowledge already offered by the Satanic Brethren.

If you have any Sexual hang-ups at all, they will always interfere with your workings. If you sense you have Sexual hang-ups, it is then necessary to remove all sexual hang-ups. I think you know how.

Sex is a physical and Spiritual need. It is natural to feel the way you do.

Energy Builds up. The stronger you are, the faster it will build up, sometimes in a matter of days, when it is sufficient enough, it then manifests what you desire. But after it then slowly dissapates, waiting for another working(energy build up).

The Advanced have it easy, in that the energy builds up faster and slowly dissapates (or maybe never at all constantly being connected and attracting the desired outcome). Hence, why it is very important to focus on Advancement. It has many advantages.

When i had just joined the path, i did the venus square and it attracted to me the desired outcome after three months of finishing the working. This has to do with A much slower energy build up. Now i attract In a matter of days. Such progress and i am grateful to Satan.

Kleem Mantra.
This Mantra is very powerful for sexual attraction. It is so powerful it even stimulates the Serpentine Energy. And it is very beneficial, it doesn’t attract weird shit easily. I once tried using it to attract money, and it brought me sex(hahahahahaha)

So My advice:
1. Check list for any sexual hang-ups. I know you are quite knowledgable enough to so. Don’t lie to yourself.

2. Prioritize on Doing a continous working i.e (40days, 90days etc). Why? Because this builds up alot. Do 216 reps of the Kleem Mantra. Once your energy has built up and are already manifesting what you desire, you can then add up a planetary square to bring about more of the desired result. Planets work powerfully when there already is a powerful energy around the soul to work with.

3. Invoke Demon energies that deal with Sex. Meditate on their sigils. And let their Energy that deals with the sexual attribute be connected to yours.

NOTE:

My advice is not to attract a specific person. Don’t limit your energy, (the only limitation you should do, is to only let the energy know you want only positive, easy and healthy beneficial outcomes). Other than that Let the Energy be free to attract the best possible outcomes. It will positively surprise you.

Your energy frequency is unique. Create your own affirmation. Use your own wordings. Directly using other people’s affirmations for a working for individual or personal goals is not very powerful. Be original and ask Satan to help with affirmations. (I always meditate on Satan when preparing my spell words). For Example; i would never use the word “Sexual Outercourse”, but i guess you have no problem with that.

One last Thing, just an extra i can say; Don’t Focus on the Outside. What is happening externally shouldn’t let you worry. Magic happens on the Internal, in your mind, in your soul.

The external is just a reflection of the internal. In other words you don’t have to keep directing your energy externally, use it to create your desired outcome internally (visualize it on your soul, you having sex, and the external will automatically occur)

Choas happens i guess, so prepare to handle some shit. Wishing you the best. Hope my words were fruitful.

Gear88 said:
I was never ashamed or abused or anything. I've been masturbating since 7 years old. And the reason why I don't go out and do things is because well to put it bluntly I went through puberty and the one area you expect to grow never grew. It's not horrible but it's not what other men have. I feel like a kid trapped in a mans body.
How do you even know what other men have. You are most likely averagely equipped, like most men are and actually the most important part is what you are not what you got. That being said you can "train" yourself more size. Southernwhitegentile posted this link a few days ago on health section, and I studied it a bit and it seems legit.

I've never been able to express myself sexually in said manner of the opposite sex. Funny I'm hyper sexual mentally even soulfully but when it comes to physically acting and opening my mouth. I shut down completely and shy away. I really have zero confidence in myself I do things with zero confidence.
This needs to be fixed. You should socialize, and accept the fact that without failures you will not gain success. So get out there and socialize. It's the only way to get better at that area which is critical because even if you had so called size problems it does not matter when you are fun to be with.

Henu the Great said:
How do you even know what other men have. You are most likely averagely equipped, like most men are and actually the most important part is what you are not what you got. That being said you can "train" yourself more size. Southernwhitegentile posted this link a few days ago on health section, and I studied it a bit and it seems legit.

This reminds me of back when I was 11 years old finding information on Jelqing(arabic penile exercises). I believe it might have been when I was investigating TOTSE(Temple of the Screaming Electron/or was it Eagle).

If you must know, I have seen quite a bit of amateur pornography. I know porn is faked and obviously not every one has a big member nor women desire a huge thing that may potentially hurt her or even smack against her cervix.

From what I measured it's about 4.2 inches in length and about 1.2ish in diameter it tapers forward to about 1.3ish or so.

Plus I cum really quick in some cases in like 20 seconds I can get off. So I'm concerned I just stick it in and blow my load or spend just a small bit of time and that is it.

I have read of women getting off almost male like quickly in under a minute. But usually through syntribating or vibrator or some vigorous mastubating.

Lets just state I've been very aware of my genitals as I grew up since ever. Even as a kid pre-puberty I acknowledged issues with growth.

Like I said it's not horrible I'm not circumcised even though I look trimmed. But again I doubt I'd do much to a women.

Henu the Great said:
This needs to be fixed. You should socialize, and accept the fact that without failures you will not gain success. So get out there and socialize. It's the only way to get better at that area which is critical because even if you had so called size problems it does not matter when you are fun to be with.

I'm not an outdoorsy person. Really I don't even leave my house much if at all. I don't needlessly socialize.

I usually talk to myself pacing around and generally am a loner, introverted. Do I want to socialize sometimes sure but I can change on a whim.

Henu the Great said:
Gear88 said:

People like confidence the most and personality. I dont think a lot of people care about what is down there a huge amount unless they just can't do it with you for some reason cause or incompatability with this which is not that common. If you can get a person into you then this other stuff won't mostly matter. Having hang ups about things would prevent you from trying most likely and that doesn't help. It sounds like you may have stuff in the 8th house which would mean you will feel a lot better if you do it with someone mentally. So just get out socialize go for what you need and try not to think about this too much.

slyscorpion said:
on't mostly matter. Having hang ups about things would prevent you from trying most likely and that doesn't help. It sounds like you may have stuff in the 8th house which would mean you will feel a lot better if you do it with someone mentally. So just get out socialize go for what you need and try not to think about this too much.

Sharp senses you got there.

Mercury in 8th house Leo.

Is it a must for my Heart chakra to be strong before I can create an advanced Thoughtform servitor? I have done sun square before only once because I joined satans family this year may and I have always been meditating at least.. Obviously am not too strong yet..Am currently doing king&queen meditation..I also heard that your chakras need to be strong before you do single serpent meditation. Can I do the Venus square next year to empower my heart chakra? And also I can feel something moving up my spine at a slow motion anytime I meditate sometimes or do Kundalini yoga.. Sometimes when am sitted in my office.. What happens when you can't visualize the color of a specific chakra does that mean it's not open enough??

Gear88 said:
Like I said it's not horrible I'm not circumcised even though I look trimmed. But again I doubt I'd do much to a women.
I think you shold get rid of sexual hang ups like has been mentioned before, and on top of that there are physical activities to increase size.

I'm not an outdoorsy person. Really I don't even leave my house much if at all. I don't needlessly socialize.

I usually talk to myself pacing around and generally am a loner, introverted. Do I want to socialize sometimes sure but I can change on a whim.
No one is going to come to your house and suddenly start a relationship with you out of the blue.

Even if you simply start small talking with the opposite sex in the grocery store is better than isolating. Only way to get expirence is to do things.

Maybe consider an activity or a hobby that would involve meeting new people. Even if you would only do it once a week is better than pacing around the house all the time, if you want to get to know other people that is.

Henu the Great said:
Gear88 said:
I think you shold get rid of sexual hang ups like has been mentioned before, and on top of that there are physical activities to increase size.

No one is going to come to your house and suddenly start a relationship with you out of the blue.

Even if you simply start small talking with the opposite sex in the grocery store is better than isolating. Only way to get expirence is to do things.

Maybe consider an activity or a hobby that would involve meeting new people. Even if you would only do it once a week is better than pacing around the house all the time, if you want to get to know other people that is.

Yep. Also if you have hang ups about your body and find yourself unworthy of sexual contact you can be subconsciously blocking the working. The Squares and Runes require supreme confidence.

Think about it, if someone who already likes bodybuilding does a working for bigger muscles their will isn't usually going to block it. When you bring someone else into the scenario this creates a different set of mental hangup possibilities.

Maybe use an extender device or even the Mars Square to solve the body issue, but it might go further than just the physical element.

I appreciate the replies and it's pretty much what I've known for a long time actually for a really long time probably since elementary/middle/high school. I mean I did use the internet since '99 and discovered stuff like I said before jelqing and whatnot.

But the sheer fact is some of those things like grow bigger or using an extender or some pump. It doesn't work, I mean seriously if it did there would even be guys who are already big doing it just for shits and giggles and getting bigger.

I mean if it's real and it just takes a long time sure okay that I understand but your basically saying something along the lines of just make it bigger and somehow that fixes stuff when in reality it's like is that gonna solve certain issues with me such as being like a powder keg within a few tens of seconds and whatnot.

In other words what I'm trying to state does size correlate with lasting longer. Not that I've had sexual interaction of any kind just in my own personal action; masturbating basically.

Yeah I'll readily admit I do have hangups potentially I doubt it as I never grew up like a xtian and always been thinking about sex since as far back as I remember. Maybe I'm just a vicarious person and only care about enjoying it mentally.

It's like my former next door neighbor who was my friend before moving up North. I usually watched him play video games. Yeah sure occasionally time to time I'd play or we'd play multiplayer but most of the time I was just an observer. And that is how I feel in life just an observer just watching time pass. And pretty much since childhood I've just been an observer and whatnot. It's probably one of the reasons why my teachers would always state on report card and (one teacher in particularly sent a private note to my parents basically asking them why I don't ask questions or socialize much)"Great student but too quiet, never asks questions, does his work but never asks for help or just does it alone".

I guess they must have seen me not interact with others much and whatnot but that's who I am. I could care less about interacting with other people. It never interested me and whatnot. That was probably right about the time I entered 2nd maybe 3rd grade(right around 6ish-7ish years old), I pretty much switched into this introverted, quiet person that pretty much I still am. But according to one astrological website I visited my aspect is "Gift of Gab" in other words APPARENTLY I'm supposed to be some sort of heavy talker almost like an airy air sign person talking levels.

Gear88 said:
I guess they must have seen me not interact with others much and whatnot but that's who I am. I could care less about interacting with other people. It never interested me and whatnot. That was probably right about the time I entered 2nd maybe 3rd grade(right around 6ish-7ish years old), I pretty much switched into this introverted, quiet person that pretty much I still am. But according to one astrological website I visited my aspect is "Gift of Gab" in other words APPARENTLY I'm supposed to be some sort of heavy talker almost like an airy air sign person talking levels.
If this is how you want to be and identify yourself then you are wasting your time and energy with a Venus square for companionship.

It's simple. When you don't care for social interaction you don't get laid. Unless you pay a prostitute, I guess. That's an exeption.

You could change yourself, but will you. That's another matter.

I think you know about the tools available for us. It's up to you to work on yourself or to stay in that state.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back