Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Death, Suicide, Idealization

NakedPluto [JG]

I care extremely for my brothers and sisters, and I have a never-ending love for our Gods. I hope to approach a heavy subject in my writing today. In this month, November, my Serpent and Guardian Demon Anubis showed me about the real death and the deepest depths that someone can go, to my capacity of present advancement.

I have found myself lately in complete adoration of the Serpent, in a total fanatic sense. All the physical desires in my life found themselves only as of the need for the absolute truth, found by the bond of the Serpent. Awe and breathless adoration are only but a disservice to the actual situation to be described. For the first time, the Serpent showed to me as a child and gripping fierce my hand while smiling. I was so full of fear. It was hard but inescapable to admit and confront heavy truths. I realized that to be a God, the experience of potentiality is the infinite expression in the singularity objective experience. That is later translated into the subjective self. I want to share my understanding and help those that necessitate help.

There's is a deep problem surrounding everything which the simple mind dwells on and processes. The blessing and the curse, a transformative tool, used against the fragile mind is the idealization of everything.

The mental, the mind, is only a part of who we are. Don't Identify with it, but use it as an instrument. As an intermediate way of expressing, using, and exchanging information.

"Idealizing" can be used purposefully and with full discernment in ways that are necessary to the human nature and specific activities, being a representative state of communication and insertion in lack of experience exchanges, some may say it is necessary.

When it comes to the present world, this is used purposefully against humanity, it is a brainwashing technique that caters to the simple masses. It is a method of extortion and perversion, as always .. everything which the enemy touches it is the same tale. It is the cooperator of delusions in present times, the same as romanticizing.

When it comes to a deeper and unhinged subject, death, this is where a necessary idealization is used for the simple people, but it is damnation for the one who embarks himself on the road of Spiritual Knowledge.
Death, as I will only speak from my deepest sincerity and experience, is for a very few types of people to approach and understand, control and manipulate, and ultimately have a say or judgment.

The subjective projection of failure always is controlled by the idealized idea of victimization, that has sweet nuances. Romeo and Juliet, but nobody felt the real tragedy and purpose in it. Nihilists and other people will have, on the opposite sphere, a more dreadful fall if they would ever see the reality, "paradoxical".

In other times of war, idealization of war was necessitated for survival and success, for transformative processes of life and purpose.
In the expansion of the ideal, is found the innate purpose of it, which is to magnetize a goal, a checkpoint, a purpose. To make it desirable in face of antithetical circumstances.
It is a projectional component.

It came at the normalization and taboo, desensitization of senses and ethics, a soup of illness plaguing our lives and surroundings. The apogees of infection are present in every tv show, every song, every depiction. Everybody in his little small conviction of falsity believes he has a right to suicide. The gangster moves 2 bricks of cocaine, pops someone head, and thinks he can approach death. Everybody thinks that the manipulation of death is on the same lines as the manipulation of creative projections. It is the reverse, death being the master and the puppets present to serve.

I am almost desperate to fight the disrespectful attitude against life and even death.

The word chaos has been propagated and detailed in writings, for a purpose. It is for a reason we are not Gods yet, it is for a reason most of the people cannot even augment their one lives but have claims of monumental egotism against an absolute law and power, Death. Death which is not separate from life, destruction which the word itself lost its meaning in the mind of fragile and foolish humans.

In the profoundness of life, the chaos and immense void of potential destruction are beyond comprehensive understanding for those who have not the capacity of such. The absence of life force is gathering towards the chaotic nothing. Insanity is to believe that someone would want a piece of this reality unto oneself. The degree of discernment reaches negative heights. The degree of loss is absolute, everything which we are is antithetical to it and incapable of inner expansion in this sense. But when it comes to becoming a God the above is needed to be understood, felt, and ultimately become above it to a certain degree. From that point of mastery, manipulation of reality is united and possible to a perfect degree. This is also done by the very essence of life, the Serpent, which has the power of creation and destruction. Destruction as well as creation stand on the same principle of potentiality. Potentiality which manifests at the meeting of it to the consciousness, being outputted and materialized in every subtle plane.

Life is composed of unlimited amounts of sorrow and death, and unlimited exaltation of life and bliss, for us. We are to control both of them. Those who are above that, are the Gods.

The mourning of the death, as to how it is present in today's world is disrespectful and very undesirable to those that died. There's to be an effort made, to not send further sorrow to the dead.

Something else is that the actual tragedy of death is only experienced by the deceased, and not "so much" by those close to, connected to the one in the cause. The suffering of the disruption, of the closed ones is only a reverberation of the actual tragedy of the consciousness bound to repeat the course of nature to dissipation.

The obsessive nature of death, which is something every soul will and already experienced, is to be used against it. The higher nature in ourselves and the seed of truth is bound to express distress and confrontation in face of opposition. The life force and our seed from the Gods are to be manifesting in infinite, and not in limitation of time and obstruction.

Death has manifestations ever-present in our lives and in the continuum of time. For those who do not advance spiritually, death is already in the process. Dying is only the last manifestation of death, as in every present time, the manifestation is expanding up to that last stage. We have an internal clock, and planets have too for you, and it is thicking every second.

This is on the physical plane, but on the mental plane, we also have the death of beliefs, illusions, concepts, thoughts. On the emotional plane as well we have correspondences to make. It is only natural to be so. The higher aspect to be made use of from death is the transformation and the glimpses of our true nature. If we look as a witness to ourselves, we can see that transformation is personified in changes of desires and character, out of the need of not facing the lower and raw manifestation of death.

The real consciousness is beyond the "I" etched on the "myself" or ego. The ego has multiple parts of expansion and nature. The ego is the first one to experience sorrow from death.

We all must be reminded that not only we are in a war, but the physical we exist in has infinite threats to ourselves. We are bound to either dissipated in infinity and not exist or refine or life force and everything, to include our selves into a higher level of manifestation of nature.

When Pan is playing the flute, for the "lost" boys and girls, is it for us to hear, as we are lost in these dystopian predictions, and we are to elevate higher. We are to dance for the Serpent to rise. We are to rise above the chaos and instate the opposite.

The obsession of death can make you forget who you are, it is I believe even a factor going into diseases, chronic and other time-bound things of the body propping up. People are deceived into this obsession and through lack of awareness and knowledge are left wondering why they might come to be suffering so acutely. That also crosses into sadness, depression and other conditions of the mind too.

In that sense, the true doctor and physician is the serpent.

Death is also a factor going into technology and conventions to overcome issues that death looms over. The example I see for that is the first builders of the skyscrapers in 1920's New York for example. Many of those workers perished in tragic events, and in the overcoming of this the advent of the modern crane came into play.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vx5Qt7_ECEE

The way a crane is built is from the ground up nowadays, NO oversight can be spared. It took some amount of death to bring this level of care in construction. The point is to avoid the void and nothing that is death and overcome it in the pursuit of creation, to deal with the potential acute issues and diseases manifesting in the construction, requires to build from the ground UP, which is the nature of the serpent. Fear is dealt with from the base of the tower, then pushed out through the crown or in this sense, the top of the finished and magnificent building.

What you said about the physical world we exist in having unlimited threats is true. Death is around every corner you turn, and in its varying expressions of power, we overcome it through the contrary power of the Will and life force. That's why the solar plexus chakra is to do with timing too, because based on the time- the extent and other demands of Will required in a passing moment has to change dependent on what exactly the Plutonian force presently concerning us, is doing. Awareness is the eternal forewarning against the changes of time be they nearby or eons away, and it puts you ahead of death. Technology then relating to the earlier point, would be the physical developments of our awareness, to relieve stress off of the will and mediate the forces of death, time-wasting and loss. In other words it's protection.

In a way, it would make sense that certain developments have to (or simply are way more likely to) arrive at certain times as well in response to the demand of changing conditions of time.

The thing you said about not expressing further sorrow to the dead in this time I think is slightly bunk. Sorrow is a great impulse of the memory and thus, the care to build our cranes and with utmost diligence in the future, to preserve life and prevent losses. Sorrow lays the groundwork to totally purify future oversights, and like tragedy is necessary before learning how to build from the ground up. Spiritually, humanity is at the bottom and hasn't built towers to communicate with the spirits of their loved ones yet so yes, sorrow is accentuated unnecessarily. You can't just carry on joyously either, happy-go-lucky. That is the ignorance present on the inverse of that argument, the ignorance of one who HAS the knowledge. Not saying that's what you were about, but just wanted to clarify.

This is a great post by the way, and your other one on the serpent too. I think it's good to have at least some talk going into this side of things. Even if it's not necessarily everyone's cup of tea.

13th_Wolf said:
The obsession of death can make you forget who you are, it is I believe even a factor going into diseases, chronic and other time-bound things of the body propping up. People are deceived into this obsession and through lack of awareness and knowledge are left wondering why they might come to be suffering so acutely. That also crosses into sadness, depression and other conditions of the mind too.

In that sense, the true doctor and physician is the serpent.

I agree and yet the obsessive nature of death is one of the most profound ways someone could make claims against made-up brainwashing enemy interferences and also can break up chains of illusions. This is for those how at least have a healthy way of approaching life.

Simple people like to believe someone decides their fate, as a personal entity, yet the real "God" is impersonal to our personal and does not care, the "God" just "does". As such reminding people that they ain't of nobody's care and "love" does happen to shock and short circuit their whole existence. Weak people create a story out of every death, create a fable for their universe to accept and not get off their false comfort of existence.

Memento Mori, as always on the extremes we find fallacies of belief, creed, and manifestation as the logical part of the human mind can go only that far. Spiritual instinct and maturity are of the most important when it comes to an incentive to approach the human condition and the collective fate of humans.

I direct my writings to those who are a little bit mature and understanding already, because if we were to talk about the simple people, ignorance is bliss and happiness find itself in the mastery of foolishness, and we better not bother them too much.

I found a motive in my personal life and happened to witness the same on other occasions, it is seen in the animal world, that the moment of death is extremely personal. To me at least, it was in the last lifetime a moment of sacred silence and retraction. In one of the instances, I was very saddened that I could not find a good place to die, away from people's eyes and hysteria. In another one, I was killed and tried to contact my loved ones to say goodbye before giving up. It is a responsibility both ways and a question of maturity these moments. I would suffer more if I would witness apocalyptical rivers of tears, and negative energy sent to me after my death. I would rather expect maturity from my close ones, and not be in the complacency of suffering and stagnation.

The suffering of most people against the death of closed ones, and I will upset many people with this, is only a victimization and ego incited phenomena. People arrogate the tragedy as of themselves, in a victimized corrosion of comfort. They expect empathy but exclude the person in cause. "Why was I left alone" " why did you leave me".
The illness of religion also made possible the most promising insult of the dead. Hiring people that cry at funerals, linking curses, and ultimately making sure any real confrontation of the reality is switched to a novel, fable of the mind where everything has a reason and is decided by a greater and "beneficial" entity. Unlimited ignorance and perversion.

We can of course learn and understand from these situations, the importance, and fragility of life, as a reminder, but it isn't something we give back to but receive. It is of the same egotist nature. This is alright, survival is necessitated in face of adversity, but we need to discern the differences and use the reminder to elevate the understanding of nature.

And this is only of a, let's say natural death.

The flow of life is always expanding and manifesting. And life is not separate from death but co-dependent on it.

I had a lot of "opportunities" and situations where I met some people and noticed a heaviness and specific smell of them. In the same lines, it was almost the same feeling for each one of them. I learned for 1 month, 1 week, and days that those people died not long after meeting them. Death has a smell and timing, that can be distinctively seen months before the completion. And I also hold belief due to other experiences that the one who will die soon, will know it subconsciously to the full extent.

Well, lately I have witnessed that smell to myself in a past life regression. Rotten is of the same in the astral, but the repulsion is less subjective, by not having a physical nose to translate it.

13th_Wolf said:
Death is also a factor going into technology and conventions to overcome issues that death looms over. The example I see for that is the first builders of the skyscrapers in 1920's New York for example. Many of those workers perished in tragic events, and in the overcoming of this the advent of the modern crane came into play.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vx5Qt7_ECEE

The way a crane is built is from the ground up nowadays, NO oversight can be spared. It took some amount of death to bring this level of care in construction. The point is to avoid the void and nothing that is death and overcome it in the pursuit of creation, to deal with the potential acute issues and diseases manifesting in the construction, requires to build from the ground UP, which is the nature of the serpent. Fear is dealt with from the base of the tower, then pushed out through the crown or in this sense, the top of the finished and magnificent building.

What you said about the physical world we exist in having unlimited threats is true. Death is around every corner you turn, and in its varying expressions of power, we overcome it through the contrary power of the Will and life force. That's why the solar plexus chakra is to do with timing too, because based on the time- the extent and other demands of Will required in a passing moment has to change dependent on what exactly the Plutonian force presently concerning us, is doing. Awareness is the eternal forewarning against the changes of time be they nearby or eons away, and it puts you ahead of death. Technology then relating to the earlier point, would be the physical developments of our awareness, to relieve stress off of the will and mediate the forces of death, time-wasting and loss. In other words it's protection.

In a way, it would make sense that certain developments have to (or simply are way more likely to) arrive at certain times as well in response to the demand of changing conditions of time."

To surpass and combat death in these situations of conflict between, archetypal energies and expanding, is exactly as in everything, the increase of life force, and capacity of sustaining this life force. Desire and will.

No different than any lottery winner, that has a weak volume of life force, the very life force acquired by winning the lottery, kills the individual. Some had a heart attack, some died one year later due to drugs, others had no money left in the same timeframe. The very life force was getting leaked due to nonexistent ground and sustenance. If I were to put 10 times the volume of a bottle with water in that same bottle, the bottle would explode.

Expanding life was and is always at the cost of life itself, the important choice and focus is the management of it and responsibility of it. As a general who has to make a decision on what soldiers he sends to a necessary battle, but knowingly that they will lose, and die. Certain people get and need to make the decisions of loss and strategy. It is a necessity.

At a very lesser degree is how we spend our life force, we spend it empowering ourselves, we kill time and send "soldiers" to advance ourselves, or let us cower and sacrifice our life force to nothing.

Suffering creates escapism in weak people, suffering in the strong creates fuel and motive.

The motivation here is exactly to honor the life and sustain it further, we can't do that without being sensitive to those affected by the loss of it, by associating and furthering the loss eternally. If I die and my wife sends me from time to time only emotional karma and suffering, will only bind me and further crave the situation we are to progress from. The transformation of the raw manifestation is necessitated for both parties, as in the present representation, the opposite is needed, the life force for the deceased and not corrosion.

For simple people and ordinary individuals, I could care less about how they care for their people.

Just this week an old relative asked me, If I'll cry when she will die. My response was no, because I will cherish her and help her, and not make it harder.

NakedPluto said:
Bump for those who have dark thoughts.

Great post!

Reading it reminded me something so i want to ask your opinion about it. My last life wasn't a good one. Living it probably one of torment to my old self. So this created a past life trauma i am currently fighting against. My "will to fight and live" is weaker than its supposed to be because of it. It doesn't create big issues for now but sooner i get rid of it, better.

So, how would you think what "will" is and how can one gain a strong will? Like a burning passion one can have in their heart. Death and life is usually in harmony with each other, so i thought you might have an idea to show me way to answer.

Hermit of 13 Swords said:
NakedPluto said:

Great post!

Reading it reminded me something so i want to ask your opinion about it. My last life wasn't a good one. Living it probably one of torment to my old self. So this created a past life trauma i am currently fighting against. My "will to fight and live" is weaker than its supposed to be because of it. It doesn't create big issues for now but sooner i get rid of it, better.

So, how would you think what "will" is and how can one gain a strong will? Like a burning passion one can have in their heart. Death and life is usually in harmony with each other, so i thought you might have an idea to show me way to answer.

This is a great question and interest. In simple terms here, the first thing to be understood is how we work as this "complex" of spiritual and matter organisms. Every consciousness has an aim to achieve. This aim will always cater to its own level of desired satisfaction to burn and conquer. We desire satisfaction and passion deep within, no matter what. Our own life force is composed of part this type of energy, fuel, that makes life blissful. This type of energy and reality is the feminine energy. 

Our masculine and rational approach of life is forever fragmented in pieces and mechanical views. This part of us is explosive and expanding like fire is. This, however, fire, without the guidance and "magnetic desire" of an aim is pointless and fails to produce within ourselves the passion and fiery burn to live, create achieve and aim. The aim and guidance should always be by the female mind. 

"Follow your passion", pleasure or whatever is deeper than really appears. This is rather to discover, follow our own feminine energy, which when meeting with the masculine and brutal reality, soothes it, makes everything worth it and in high levels the satisfaction of simply existing- beyond the word blissful. This is co-dependence. Both work in favor of the other part.

Being a complex being, this is not so easy to put into practice. The world as within is composed of these two energies. For example, everything that brings pleasure to our senses can be perceived as something feminine. But the matters behind this are far deeper than it appears. Some people become pleasure-seekers and only sensory satisfaction dependence and make it their own " religion" and way of being.

Having an aim, which brings expected satisfaction, is the basis of creating and starting a passion. As much as satisfaction is expected, our will and self centers around it to achieve it. This is also a matter of perception, a being of high-level consciousness will not have the same "passion" and burning desire to accomplish something more earthly like a none spiritual person. The consciousness and perception will adjust themselves on the levels of the chakras. 

So bringing high levels of bioelectricity, advancement in general, this healthy composition leads one to self-discovery, while simultaneously discovering the outer world. When you were a kid, everything was perceived with great interest and energy for you to search for it. Same now, every renewal of energy and spiritual realms brings the same.

When the feminine stimulates the masculine, what happens? Yes from raw comparations we can observe and understand the higher manifestations. On the mental realms, the same applies. On the emotional side, the same applies. Every transverse part of our being is created and exists by this clash and communion of both these two energies. This is how the universe works.

How you can achieve potentiating and discovering everywhere this energy is by meditation. Meditation opens the female mind, thus validating what already exists for you to experience and benefit from. The female mind is activated, opened, and expanded by meditation and first by the discipline of masculinity. The ground upon the masculine works upward to reach for this energy. A lot of tales detail the same and literary the Kundalini rising is based upon this as well. 

The cleaning and burning of the fire then the cleaning of the waters. The two elixirs and counterparts are uniquely linked and meeting in an infinity symbol of energy pathway. 

Meditate and delve deep into meditation. The first glimpses of female bliss will happen in dreams. Then slowly expanding in reality as a sense of perception. Higher levels of bioelectricity make one be in tune with life. As much life runs thru you, as much you feel it and exert it. 

Depression is lack of feminine, this letting the masculine asleep(instead of in normal people the sleeping beauty is asleep, aka the feminine energy), thus creating a vicious loop of degradation of levels of bioelectricity. All ingredients of the "will" and "passion". Passion is created by simply living and enjoying it.

NakedPluto said:
NakedPluto said:

Great post!

This is a great question and interest. In simple terms here, the first thing to be understood is how we work as this "complex" of spiritual and matter organisms. Every consciousness has an aim to achieve. This aim will always cater to its own level of desired satisfaction to burn and conquer. We desire satisfaction and passion deep within, no matter what. Our own life force is composed of part this type of energy, fuel, that makes life blissful. This type of energy and reality is the feminine energy. 

Our masculine and rational approach of life is forever fragmented in pieces and mechanical views. This part of us is explosive and expanding like fire is. This, however, fire, without the guidance and "magnetic desire" of an aim is pointless and fails to produce within ourselves the passion and fiery burn to live, create achieve and aim. The aim and guidance should always be by the female mind. 

"Follow your passion", pleasure or whatever is deeper than really appears. This is rather to discover, follow our own feminine energy, which when meeting with the masculine and brutal reality, soothes it, makes everything worth it and in high levels the satisfaction of simply existing- beyond the word blissful. This is co-dependence. Both work in favor of the other part.

Being a complex being, this is not so easy to put into practice. The world as within is composed of these two energies. For example, everything that brings pleasure to our senses can be perceived as something feminine. But the matters behind this are far deeper than it appears. Some people become pleasure-seekers and only sensory satisfaction dependence and make it their own " religion" and way of being.

Having an aim, which brings expected satisfaction, is the basis of creating and starting a passion. As much as satisfaction is expected, our will and self centers around it to achieve it. This is also a matter of perception, a being of high-level consciousness will not have the same "passion" and burning desire to accomplish something more earthly like a none spiritual person. The consciousness and perception will adjust themselves on the levels of the chakras. 

So bringing high levels of bioelectricity, advancement in general, this healthy composition leads one to self-discovery, while simultaneously discovering the outer world. When you were a kid, everything was perceived with great interest and energy for you to search for it. Same now, every renewal of energy and spiritual realms brings the same.

When the feminine stimulates the masculine, what happens? Yes from raw comparations we can observe and understand the higher manifestations. On the mental realms, the same applies. On the emotional side, the same applies. Every transverse part of our being is created and exists by this clash and communion of both these two energies. This is how the universe works.

How you can achieve potentiating and discovering everywhere this energy is by meditation. Meditation opens the female mind, thus validating what already exists for you to experience and benefit from. The female mind is activated, opened, and expanded by meditation and first by the discipline of masculinity. The ground upon the masculine works upward to reach for this energy. A lot of tales detail the same and literary the Kundalini rising is based upon this as well. 

The cleaning and burning of the fire then the cleaning of the waters. The two elixirs and counterparts are uniquely linked and meeting in an infinity symbol of energy pathway. 

Meditate and delve deep into meditation. The first glimpses of female bliss will happen in dreams. Then slowly expanding in reality as a sense of perception. Higher levels of bioelectricity make one be in tune with life. As much life runs thru you, as much you feel it and exert it. 

Depression is lack of feminine, this letting the masculine asleep(instead of in normal people the sleeping beauty is asleep, aka the feminine energy), thus creating a vicious loop of degradation of levels of bioelectricity. All ingredients of the "will" and "passion". Passion is created by simply living and enjoying it.

Thanks! This gave me a good idea on how i should proceed on this matter.

I didn't realize feminine and masculine energies had a function like this. It really makes sense and shows why if one is in a bad state other can't function at all.

Btw, your posts are really helpful to read. Everytime i read them, i learn a new perception or gain and solidify knowledge. :D

Thanks! This gave me a good idea on how i should proceed on this matter.

I didn't realize feminine and masculine energies had a function like this. It really makes sense and shows why if one is in a bad state other can't function at all.

Btw, your posts are really helpful to read. Everytime i read them, i learn a new perception or gain and solidify knowledge. :D

Thank you, glad I can help

Death is nothing but destruction and loss. But both creation and destruction are necessary. Immortality is possible with regeneration and preservation of what you are and have.

Combat is paramount to living and existing. The pacifism taught by the enemy is just a deception to get us to lower our defenses so the enemy can infiltrate and take over.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back