Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Cybersecurity series: Part V

Eankhi

To the jews that are reading this; it is impossible for you to figure out who I am.

Smartphones have become part of our daily lives over the years. Most people do everything on them; they browse the internet, read emails, chat, use jewish-owned “social” media, and many other things. Modern smartphones are no different than microjew; all they do is spy on you and record everything you do. This is no longer theory. It has been proven many times. Over the years, just like with windows, the jews have added more and more backdoors that they use to peek into your phone. Phones come pre-installed with a lot of useless apps, which all of them are said backdoors. When you buy a modern phone, you get asked to sign into your jewgle account, an account related to the manufacturer of your phone, or something else that is completely not required to use a phone. This is done to identify you and tie your identity with the phone. In the background, you have jewgle play, among many other pre-installed spyware, that is constantly sending information to jewgle. Even if you do not sign into a jewgle account, that app, and others, still transfer data. They send a bunch of information, such as device model, software version, IMEI, and other information.

Android is in-fact a mobile version of Linux that has been heavily jew’ed. Android is made up of four parts; AP, BL, CP, CSC. These four parts make up the entire OS that your smartphone/tablet is running. Researching about these parts will usually bring you to rooting. This will be talked about later in this part of the Cybersecuity series.

Jewgle play:

Jewgle play is an app repository which comes pre-installed in all phones you can buy from a store (unless you buy a phone from a 3rd party store, which in most cases contains malicious code to allow remote access from said store.) Jewgle apps, 99.99% of them, will contain ads, will be buggy, will claim to do stuff that they cannot (those storage cleaner ones are a good example), will literally lie to your face, could cause your phone to run slow, and do all sorts of other disgusting things. Jewgle has no issues with allowing such apps to be hosted on their store, being jewgle after all. Many highly popular apps will only be available on jewgle play. This is not entirely the jew’s fault. This is most of the time due to the audience that said programs will reach (since the majority of people that own a smartphone will have jewgle play.) Another reason is that said programs are closed-source. What this means is that you cannot look into the program’s code. This also means that you have no clue what the program is actually doing in the background. It could easily be keeping track of you, which is the case, usually. To the average person, the latter is something that they will never be able to discover. However, there is a way to discover what an app is doing, and I will show you the way later on in this post.

F-Droid:
This is an app repository, just like jewgle play, execpt this one only hosts free apps (unless the app is a gateway to a paid service, such as a VPN.) The apps that are on F-Droid do not contain ads, and they are all open-source (unless specified, which is presented in an obvious way.) F-Droid has apps that can replace every pre-installed program that comes with your phone. It has a dialer, text messaging apps, video chat apps, browsers, package installers, gallery, home screen replacement, etc. F-Droid was created to help us escape from the jew’s control over smartphones. Every program is 100% safe to use and none of them are malicious in any way. F-Droid is strict with which app gets allowed and denied and only accepts safe apps that help us, rather than hinder us. Apps that make false claims cannot be hosted on F-Droid. Here is the link to the download (download it on your phone or from your PC and transfer it,) which will download an APK file (all apps are APKs): https://f-droid.org/F-Droid.apk

Opon downloading and installing F-Droid, you will see a warning. This warning happens because jewgle does not want you in any way to install anything that does not come from their own “store”. They will lie to your face, making claims that it can be “dangerous” and all that crap. This is far from the truth. Allow your browser to install from “unknown” sources (jews want people to think that they know anything about security,) and install it. Note: If you need jewgle apps, you can find them and download them from this website: https://apkpure.com/ This is a nice way to avoid going through jewgle. The apks on that website are safe. I use a few of these APK apps.

Below is a list of apps I suggest you to install. Note: Some of the programs I will mention will have root-only functions, and some will only work if your phone is rooted. I will label them to make it easier for you (the order of the apps is random.)

• Simple Contacts | Root: No
App to store phone contacts

• Simple Dialer | Root: No
Used to dial numbers

• Simple Clock | Root: No
Timer, world clock, replacing the default one

• Simple Gallery Pro | Root: No
App to store pictures

• Simple Camera | Root: No
Just a camera app

• Simple Flashlight | Root: No
Just a flashlight

• Tor Browser | Root: No
Because it is good to have it for private internet browsing (as long as you do not log onto a website where you made an account from an ordinary browser.)

• QKSMS | Root: No
Replacing your default SMS/text messaging app

• NewPipe | Root: No
Replacement for jewtube (youtube) which allows you to watch/listen to jewtube videos without jewgle keeping track of your preferences, and it removes all jewtube ads! It also allows you to subscribe to jewtube channels, and even download jewtube videos. All of this without an account.

• Ghost Commander | Root: No and Yes
Two pannel file browser. Requires root to access the / directory and peek into the system files and tt can also modify system files. It can be used as a text editor, which requires root to save files outside of the default location.

• Markor | Root: No
Program to write notes. Full of features. Cannot save outside the default /sdcard directory

• Kernel Adiutor | Root: Yes
This app allows you to modify your CPU’s clock speeds and launch scripts opon boot. It can also change the I/O scheduler, and do many other neat things. Beware of what you change, as you may brick your phone. If your phone runs really hot for no reason, and you have root, you can lower the clock speeds. This literally saved an old tablet I have that was burning hot and slow as heck. Since it is an old model, jews push random “updates” which break old devices, in hopes you would buy a new, lesser secure smartphone or tablet.

• OAndBackupX | Root: Yes
Backup apps. Note: Not all apps can have backups. You will know which ones when you get an error saying the backup cannot complete. This is the app’s fault, not OAndBackupX.

• Scrambled Exif | Root: No
When you take a picture, the picture includes a lot of information about the device. This app removes this information. Make sure you read the description of the app to know how to use it.

• Termux | Root: No + Termux API | Root: Yes
This is a Linux terminal app. If you use Linux, you will know how to use this app. Everything that can be done in a Linux CLI can be done in this app. Basic functions do not require root, but when you start to go in deep, you will need root. I even managed to get Debian programs to function in Termux. You need to know Linux, though. This is for advanced or very curious users.

• File Manager (optional) | Root: No and Yes
This file manager is a lot easier to use than Ghost Commander. It needs root only if you access the / directory, but it is way too basic for rooted users.

• Calculator++ | Root: No
I absolutely love this calculator. It is simple, looks neat, and does what it should, plus features many functions and other mathematical things.

• F-Droid Priviledged Extension | Root: Yes
This allows F-Droid to automatically download and install updates of F-Droid apps. To make it work, you need to take some additional steps, which I will cover later.

• OpenKeychain: Easy PGP | Root: No
This allows you to encrypt files/text. It is also needed for some encrypted-focused apps.

• personalDNSfilter | Root: No and Yes
This app is quite similar to the PeerBlock program that is on winows, except instead of blocking IPs, it blocks hostnames (which is basically the same thing, as every hostname has an IP.) It works without root, but when you give it root access, it can do so much more. Every ad has a hostname, by the way.

• Pdf Viewer Plus | Root: No
Very simple PDF viewer.

• App Manager – Android package manager | Root: Yes
This app combines many apps together in terms of functionality. It can be used to replace your default package installer, remove apps, delete apps (NEVER DELETE JEWGLE APPS AS THIS COULD BREAK YOUR PHONE!!!!!!!!!!) check app’s real permissions (more on this later) and much more.

• Briar | Root: No
This app is a very secure way to chat with people you know. How it works is that you give them a Briar key (long string of characters) and this key is used for communication. Briar does not have a server. It is Peer-to-Peer (P2P). So even if jews are spying on you, they will need the key to read the messages, as the key encrypts/decrypts messages. It is also free to use (there are some apps/programs that have a similar concept but they cost.)

• andOTP | Root: No
Used to generate one time passwords and store saved entries (please use a very strong password to protect these entries!)

• KeepPassDX | Root: No
This app is a secure way to store your passwords. You must not use the same password for each account you make, and the passwords must not resemble each other (i.e 666Nyx!666 and !666Nyx666!) Again, make sure that the password to the app is difficult to figure out, but easy to remember. This app will store every password!

• Autostarts – Block apps from starting automatically | Root: No and Yes
Allows you to see which apps start opon boot. Requires root to modify things. As always, beware of what you do, as it may prevent your phone from booting!

• Privacy Browser | Root: No
A secure browser that should be used instead of the default one. For Satan’s sake, if you are using jewgle chrome, please use this instead! It requires some tweaking, though, as some websites will not work correctly with the default settings.

• KISS Launcher | Root: No
Replaces your default home screen. This one is more suitable for phones. It will not look as good on a tablet as it does on a phone. Use OpenLauncher for tablets.
Note: If your phone is low on space, you can simply select which apps you need the most and use those. You do not need all of these apps.

App permissions:
Jewgle play apps, and the default apps, have hidden permissions that are not listed anywhere on the phone/tablet. This was done so that people remain unaware of the jews spying on them, but the truth came out anyways, as always. Note: Modern phones are better at displaying all of the permissions, but the list does not give you much insight on what each permission actually does. The app we will use is called ClassyShark3xodus. It does not require root.

At first glance, this app is very confusing, and it has a lot of things that seem very odd. Do not worry, I will guide you through the proccess of discovering the hidden permissions. Before I go into how to use it; go to settings, Apps (this entire proccess may be different on your model,) find google play services, click on it, Permissions, click on the three dots on the upper right, all permissions. This alone should be enough to disgust you. This app has nearly complete control over your data. But this one was sort of obvious that it would have so much power over your device. Click on Camera (the one that came with your phone) and repeat the proccess. It is also quite disturbing.

1) Open ClassyShark3xodus.

2) Click the three dots

3) Click Toggle list

4) Find Camera and click on it

5) Click the three dots

6) Select View Manifest file

7) Zoom back a bit, as it is way too close.

8) The first bit tells you all the permissions. Some of these are not listed in the app’s permission page. It is also a lot more detailed.

Now you can repeat this proccess with the F-Droid’s Simple Camera app, for example. You will find very little permissions. This is how it SHOULD be.

The next part will cover root-related subjects. I am not responsible for any issues that may arise from your attempt at rooting your phone/tablet. Rooting your phone/tablet voids your warranty. Rooting your phone/tablet has a chance to either semi-break your phone, or fully-break your phone. Rooting your phone is legal, as far as I know. If you do not care about learning how to root, or root in general, you may skip this section.

What is Root?
Your phone, when you buy it, comes with many features and cool things, but you cannot disable (again, beware of deleting/removing pre-installed jewgle apps!) jewgle apps. There is a lot you cannot do. The average person has no clue of what their device is actually capable of. This is very similar to the Soul. The vast majority of people do not know how powerful they really are. Some even deny the existence of a Soul, just as some people accept that they cannot remove jewgle apps and continue living their lives. I have spoken of some apps that require root. These apps access the phone’s internal system. Since Android is a Linux OS, it follows Linux. It consists of a kernel which can be built (you can build an Android OS if you have enough knowledge of Linux,) same names for folders (with some exceptions,) same files you would find in Linux, and the most important part, the same User system, with the latter having the same foundation but the Android version differs in some ways. In Linux, you have two accounts; User and Root. Root is locked by default. Root user is often called su (Superuser) because of what it is capable of doing. In Linux, users are very free to do as they wish. A user can invoke root rights and run a command as a root user. A root user can do everything. Want to wipe your system? Easy, just type one command and done. Root is limitless. In windows, root (named administrator) is extremely limited. You cannot simply remove stuff as you see fit. The limitations and restrictions of Window’s “administrator” account is what is used in Android. This is why I say that Android is a heavily jew’ed Linux. It is window’s spyware + limitations combined with Linux. Rooting your phone gives you the ability to replace the Android OS with another one as well. I do not have experience with installing a custom OS onto a phone/tablet, as my phone is not supported by any custom OS. As for my old tablet, I do not care enough about it to even attempt to install a custom OS into it. A very popular OS is called Lineage OS. It does not come with jewgle play. Instead, it comes with a fake g-app store that lets you download jewgle apps without jewgle tracking you.

Two things can happen if you make a mistake while rooting and/or installing a custom OS; A soft brick and a hard brick. A soft brick is when you phone/tablet locks you out of the OS, and this causes a boot-loop. A boot-loop makes your phone restart as soon as the OS begins to load. This is repeated over and over again indefinitely. The device responds to buttons. A hard brick is when your phone’s OS cannot load. This leaves your device stuck at the first screen you get when you boot your device. It becomes unresponsive, and clicking buttons will do nothing. This is the end of your device, and the only thing you can do now is build a tombstone in your backyard, lay your phone to rest and mourn the loss.

Magisk:

There is more than one way to root your phone, but Magisk is the best solution to root your device. It is the only method that I recommend. Magisk also comes with a module repository. I will list which modules I recommend you to use. There is, however, one module that is a must. Most root apps depend on it. You may install the app version from F-Droid, but, I have ran into issues with it, where it refused to install correctly. The work-around I have found does work, but as soon as I reboot my phone, I must repeat the proccess. This magisk module makes sure it gets installed and stays on your system. I recommend going for the module, rather than the app.

How to install Magisk:

Again, if you ruin your phone, do not blame me. Do not blame the guide, either, as rooting is always risky, no matter what method you use. Here is the link: https://topjohnwu.github.io/Magisk/install.html DO NOT USE ANY OTHER GUIDES! They all seem highly shady, and they offer very little technical information. It is generic advice that is just repeated regardless of the device’s model (like as if the jews would just allow you to root your phone with the same method.) Follow the instructions very carefully. I will say this once more, if you break your phone/tablet, do not blame me. Once Magisk has been installed, and you have booted into your rooted environent, you may begin downloading modules.

List of modules:

0) BusyBox <= Mandatory

1) App Systemizer

This module is used via the Termux app that you can download from F-Droid. It is used to turn F-Droid and F-Droid Priviledged Extension into system apps. This allows F-Droid to automatically update F-Droid apps. NEVER TURN JEWGLE APPS INTO REGULAR APPS! This could cause a soft-brick, or even a hard-brick, depending on your device. You may download an app that converts apps into system apps via F-Droid. I forget the name of said app. To use this module, open Termux, and type

su -c systemize

Press 1 and press enter, which is the sign that is at the lower right of the keyboard (no idea how to call it)

It will take time to load. Put in the numers of F-Droid and F-Droid Priviledged Extension and press enter (do not turn Magisk into a system app.)

Press 1

Once it finishes, type n and press enter.

Now type exit, and press enter twice to close Termux.

2) Riru – EdXposed (SandHook)
This downloads an app that hosts modules which modify your system’s appearance, alters how apps works, etc. This is for Android 8.0 and higher. For older Android versions, install Xposed from F-Droid.

3) Riru (Riru – Core)
This is required to make EdXposed work.

Now go back to Magisk Manager’s main page, and now you can have complete control over your device. You will be able to use F-Droid root apps. You may safely disable jewgle play, services, and well anything jewgle-related via the App Manager app. Again, do not uninstall/delete these apps!

EdXposed:
To install modules; open EdXposed, click the three bars that are to the upper left of the app’s screen, and press Download. A lot of modules are Chinese. China may be under jewish control, but Chinese Gentiles have always found ways to bypass their control. There are a lot of English modules. The following modules are what I suggest you to install:

1) Advanced Virtual Location

2) HiddenCore Module

3) IMEI Masker

4) NoMoreGooglePlayServices (useful if you disable jewgle stuff)

5) xPrivacyLua

6) MIUI Anesthetist
Only use this module if you have a MIUI phone.

The description of said modules are pretty straight-forward.

A big concern people have when buying a phone is that it could be reporting your location. Many people believe that turning off the GPS will stop apps from potentially keeping track of your location. This is not the case. There are three types of GPS; Fine-coarsed, network-based, and cellphone tower. The first two are used by apps, while the last one is used by your SIM card. The first two can easily be blocked by turning off the GPS, denying location permissions, and faking your location. Cellphone tower type of tracking cannot be blocked via an app/module. You see, in-order to receive a phone call, your cellphone must be near within a cellphone tower’s range. Your cellphone is constantly pinging cellphone towers, all day every day (unless it is turned off.) This can be used to tell where you are, as each cellphone tower has an ID. During the last lockdown, drones flew over areas and recorded cellphone’s signals, and then the jews used cellphone towers to determine who is respecting the lockdown and who is not. You can find this information online if you look for it. No matter how jews try to spin it, this is spying. They were building a database of who follows rules and who does not. This lockdown will be even more restrictive. Do not use a flip phone as an alternative when going outside You will be bringing it back home and every cellphone tower you pass will pick up your phone, leaving a trail. There are four ways to prevent cellphone tower tracking. Note: The following is NOT to be used during covid lockdown. Breaking covid confinement can lead to fines, and it is pretty much illegal in most parts of the world. I do not promote illegal activities.

1) Remove SIM card.
The SIM card is the tie between the cellphone tower and your cellphone.
2) Turn off the phone when leaving the house
Turned off phone = no signal to the cellphone towers
3) Leave phone at home
Jews will have nothing to track
4) Get a Faraday bag
These bags will completely block any cellphone towers. Do not put your phone into this bag if you are waiting for a phone call, as you will never receive it (until you take out the phone.)

And that’s it. This was Part V of “Cybersecurity series.” Stay tuned for the next one!

Hail Satan!

I'm commenting to bump this so more people see it. This definitely comes in handy for any "worst case" scenario circumstances. I especially hate it when I have a conversation with someone about something, and I get recommendations on where to buy it. Even though I turned off as many optional permissions as I could.

Privacy isn't an easy option under the all encompassing beak-nose of the jews.

Invictus said:
I'm commenting to bump this so more people see it. This definitely comes in handy for any "worst case" scenario circumstances. I especially hate it when I have a conversation with someone about something, and I get recommendations on where to buy it. Even though I turned off as many optional permissions as I could.

Privacy isn't an easy option under the all encompassing beak-nose of the jews.

Thank you! It is much needed, as the jews are planning to increase their online surveillance.

by the way,i've found a great astrology app on fdroid called aeondroid
but it's old,mercury and venus have reversed chakras,moon's chakra is purple instead of indigo and it crashes whenever i turn on its gps option
whoever created this app(it seems to be made by one of us)should update and fix it

HiddenSerpent said:

First of all, thank you very much for teaching all of this. You did an amazing job! I have a few questions though.
What do we do about existing apps (the ones that come with jewgle)? Do I reset the phone and start from there? Or do I just delete all that I can without messing anything up and then just change the permissions and make everything harmless, and then choose safer apps from now on?

As for browsers. The browser you suggested doesn't work very well on my phone. It also doesn't run through my VPN. I did some research, and Firefox looks good, but its not possible to do everything you suggested, specifically the part about about:config that's only available on the nightly version in Android which might be buggy and less safe. Also not all the extras are available for Android. I installed every extra I could and enabled the privacy options, even the secret ones. Doesn't look very good though, and it still shows an unique fingerprint. Firefox can run through the Orbot VPN, haven't figured out yet if it's the good kind of VPN or not.

Brave has fingerprint hiding features, but it still shows everything about the fingerprint in the websites you suggested, so I'm not sure which one is better at this point. I basically have been using Tor for most of the stuff I do online and specially to log in this forum. And access any JoS material.

BlackOnyx8 said:
HiddenSerpent said:

First of all, thank you very much for teaching all of this. You did an amazing job! I have a few questions though.
What do we do about existing apps (the ones that come with jewgle)? Do I reset the phone and start from there? Or do I just delete all that I can without messing anything up and then just change the permissions and make everything harmless, and then choose safer apps from now on?

As for browsers. The browser you suggested doesn't work very well on my phone. It also doesn't run through my VPN. I did some research, and Firefox looks good, but its not possible to do everything you suggested, specifically the part about about:config that's only available on the nightly version in Android which might be buggy and less safe. Also not all the extras are available for Android. I installed every extra I could and enabled the privacy options, even the secret ones. Doesn't look very good though, and it still shows an unique fingerprint. Firefox can run through the Orbot VPN, haven't figured out yet if it's the good kind of VPN or not.

Brave has fingerprint hiding features, but it still shows everything about the fingerprint in the websites you suggested, so I'm not sure which one is better at this point. I basically have been using Tor for most of the stuff I do online and specially to log in this forum. And access any JoS material.

fuck, lost everything I typed. fuck mercury retrograde.

Okay here I go again.

Privacy browser works the best, remember that java is disabled by default and cookies are disabled by default, if you hit the blue shield up top it will turn red turning java on, and if you hit the three dots top right you can turn cookies on, its best to have these off most of the time, but if you are on a site that is not responding try enabling one of these.

also in the three dot menu, you can find proxy, if you click that you can see tor, this is how you connect privacy browser to orbot if you plan to use orbot

if you are going to make your own vpn or use a vpn you trust, you can rought all data from your phone through the vpn by going to adroid settings > network & wireless > vpn > your vpn settings *gear icon* then in there you should see two boxes you can checkmark, always on VPN and block all connections without vpn, this will force everything in your phone through the VPN, by blocking all data that is not going through VPN.

I've also used operah and vivaldi in the past, but I'm not sure how private it is. I know firefox got bought out by Jewrge Soros.

I suggest to anyone who is following this guide if you have google bloated phone, to buy a google pixel 3 (cheapest, like 100$) off of swappa (google edition) has to be google edition (NOT VERIZON) so you can unlock OEM, then you follow the web setup guide on Graphene OS website, takes like 10 minutes, to flash graphene os onto your phone which is an operating system devoid of google completely, then get the apps recommended on this page.

If you really want your phone to be secure don't use a sim at all or don't use a sim that is tied to your name, because all cell phones have two operating systems from what i understand, 1 where adroid runs, and 1 where the gsm/cmda network runs, and we are powerless against the sim based OS, thats where they can heavily spy on you as well. NSA was caught spying on people using this if im not mistaken. You can always Wireshark the data transitions and see for yourself, I'm not familiar with this but I know someone here probably is. I also might be wrong I'm pulling this from my memory and might have gotten something wrong. but in general if you want to use your phone for SS stuff probably get another phone that isn't tied to you at all, de google it, and follow this guide.

SATchives said:
BlackOnyx8 said:
HiddenSerpent said:

Sorry just seen this now.

Thanks for the help, that was very very helpful, I didn't know any of this. Will save this for future reference. I also will download the browser again as it's definitely more interesting than I thought initially... I have been using Firefox for my less secure browsing.

I have been doing a lot of research about browser fingerprint, which is something I had never heard of, before reading this guide. And I believe there's not really a way out... Unless you start from scratch, with a new phone that's never been used and they got nothing to compare with. And you also need to change the habits as suggested by the OP, as well as changing writing style as it can also be using for comparison. Even me using Tor right now, they can still compare with the data available from my other browsers, stuff about my phone and what not. Of course I will do everything in my knowledge to prevent as many leaks as I possibly can, but those at the top of the world can still track me down if they wanted to. Just knowing there was once a browser with the exact same fingerprint that used to show my real IP... I guess the only possible way would be to generate a completely new fingerprint every time same as the VPN does with the IPs. Which is something that I haven't yet discovered. Only found ways to prevent data from leaking but it always leaks some, enough to make an identification. Also that by itself, creates an unique fingerprint, making it easier to be identified. I'm still in the very beginning of this, but I will keep digging and I will share whatever I find that works to create a random fingerprint if that's even possible on the phone.

There's also the thing that I have to provide real ID to the ISP, unless I buy those burner SIM cards, like every month or so, which can get expensive... And raise suspicion. The best deals are in the real phone/internet providers at the cost of showing real ID.

What is also unfortunate is the fact that I can't erase whatever history I have on the internet that makes my Goy Score below 0... I guess at this point the only possible way to prevent further damage to said score, is to create a new digital identity through what you just suggested. As of now, I can't afford a new phone, as I'm still paying for this one. So I'll keep looking for something to do in the mean time.

BlackOnyx8 said:
SATchives said:
BlackOnyx8 said:
Sorry just seen this now.

Don't be sorry for something so trivial, I just want to help our dedicated SS.

You can switch up patterns in speech by using creol if you know other languages just mix words together sometimes. or use a font changer and change text to something that uses japanese characters that look like english characters or something like this.

All in all I wouldn't be worried, just keep your ss and normal life seperated as much as you can, keep advancing your soul by mediating everyday and cleaning your aura / aura of protection everyday, work for Truth and this War fight with the tools Satan has given us by doing the RTR's and maybe some online warefare safely, and you'll be fine.

It's helpful to give up any social sites on your personal life, they all track you and steal your data anyways, I got rid of jewbook and instagram many many years ago, best thing I did.

SATchives said:
Thanks Brother!
May I ask, how exactly does Facebook spy on you? I'm aware this is much like playing with fire... But, from my research it can only spy and steal your data if you accept the permissions. Or am I wrong?
I ask this because I use Facebook for two things - news. It's the best app for news, I have done a ton of research on this and I can't find a better alternative, if you follow all of the news pages, you have the most up to date news on the internet... The other option would be to visit every single page online. It's time consuming. There are apps that are supposed to do basically the same, but they are not as up to date. Granted kikebook does filter what shows and what is "more important". But as far as local news are concerned, I haven't seen much of that happen. If I don't have any permissions and personal information, can they do any damage?

And second, I have a small business and I do advertise in certain groups when I want to sell my stuff, it's the best place for this, I can always sell my stuff very fast. Though I have to allow access to my data when I want to post a picture of whatever it is that I'm selling. So yeah there's that, I don't know what happens in the meantime before I deny permission again after I'm done.

just search FACEBOOK tracks your data even when you deny permissions or something along those lines, on duckduckgo or another search engine, the results I got pulled up a bunch of articles where facebook still tracks your location and data even if you are opted out or even if you don't have facebook at all, depending on what apps have facebook trackers implemented into them.
on f-droid there is an app exodus which can tell you all the trackers and permissions of an app, here is also a place where you can search up applications. https://reports.exodus-privacy.eu.org/en/

I'm not very familiar with coding and such, but from what I understand is most apps that you get off of playstore have some form of tracking in it, whether its google or facebook, or both.

Kikebook is evil, there have been studies I think back in 2012 where facebook admited to doing tests where they manipulated the feed of random people without their permission in an experiment to control peoples mood and emotion. Just because this got leaked, and the whole study didnt get leaked either, I am sure they are still doing this today.
They got shut down yesterday for 6 hours, and I believe they did it themselves in order to hide and clean up information that was being leaked about this.

Lets say that kikebook wants to get rid of or demoralize a demographic, all they have to do is increase suicide rates or depression by using their technology to manipulate feeds on those who using their app over a set period of time, slow and subliminal, might not be immediate, but subliminal targeting of someones psyche over years of using an app is some scary ass power for these kikes to have, and those who use these apps just help the jews keep this power. I don't know where the study is but I also remember reading a study about how instagram which is owned by facebook, and those who use instagram have higher suicide rates. I'm sure you can find other ways to market your ads, I've seen a lot of people in the marketing community speak of facebook ads becoming more and more dead, which makes sense as they increase the prices of using their ads while their ads reach less people because more and more people are starting to see facebook for what it really is, facebook is jewish cancer, a cyber prison to collect and manipulate those who use it, it is one big fucking jewish experiment. Do whatever you want to do this is just my opinion, do your own research and decide on what you want to do yourself.

SATchives said:

Yeah man that's nasty, it's not worth to get myself subjected to manipulation... I knew it was bad, didn't think it was that bad. They are not kidding around. I was just reading an interview of someone who used to work for kikebook and what she revealed to the public is really scary. It's really not worth to mess around with this or any related crap.
Thanks for bringing this to my attention. It seems I have a lot of work to do. All of the apps downloaded from the play store got trackers in them, even the tor browser is like you said, anything that comes from there is stained... While not a single one from F-Droid has any kind of trackers. I've also learned that Samsung is in bed with Israel. Which explains why there are apps that I can't possibly unninstal or remove permissions. Such apps like Bixby won't even show up in exodus.. Which is even scarier. And even if I could remove them (not possible in this version), they could probably still track me. I have some work to do. Will have to remove as much as I possibly can. Until the time comes that I can buy a new phone and install Graphene Os, I wont risk in this one as I'm still paying for it and there's a chance I might brick it.

BlackOnyx8 said:
SATchives said:

Yeah man that's nasty, it's not worth to get myself subjected to manipulation... I knew it was bad, didn't think it was that bad. They are not kidding around. I was just reading an interview of someone who used to work for kikebook and what she revealed to the public is really scary. It's really not worth to mess around with this or any related crap.
Thanks for bringing this to my attention. It seems I have a lot of work to do. All of the apps downloaded from the play store got trackers in them, even the tor browser is like you said, anything that comes from there is stained... While not a single one from F-Droid has any kind of trackers. I've also learned that Samsung is in bed with Israel. Which explains why there are apps that I can't possibly unninstal or remove permissions. Such apps like Bixby won't even show up in exodus.. Which is even scarier. And even if I could remove them (not possible in this version), they could probably still track me. I have some work to do. Will have to remove as much as I possibly can. Until the time comes that I can buy a new phone and install Graphene Os, I wont risk in this one as I'm still paying for it and there's a chance I might brick it.

The main three I would definately stay away from are twitter, facebook, instagram. followed tumblr / reddit (however you can use it without an account pretty easily)

Sites like quora/mublit/minds/maybe gab?/fediverse networks can be used as alternatives, I'd be the most wary of gab (its original name is still gab.ai, type in gab.ai and you will go to gab.com. and gabai is hebrew for kike officer for the poorah)

https://jel.jewish-languages.org/words/176

gabai (gah-BAI)
gabai (GAH-bai)
DEFINITIONS
v. To serve as gabai.
n. The officer of the synagogue who determines which congregants are to receive Torah honors at the service.
n. The (lay) person who calls Jews to say blessings over the Torah reading and follows along with the Torah reading to correct any mistakes.

just think how much of a psychic connection the kikes have that site, by way of this type of language connection. i'm sure this subliminal tie was done on purpose, I'm 100 % sure. such a cohencidence

SATchives said:
BlackOnyx8 said:
HiddenSerpent said:

fuck, lost everything I typed. fuck mercury retrograde.

Okay here I go again.

Privacy browser works the best, remember that java is disabled by default and cookies are disabled by default, if you hit the blue shield up top it will turn red turning java on, and if you hit the three dots top right you can turn cookies on, its best to have these off most of the time, but if you are on a site that is not responding try enabling one of these.

also in the three dot menu, you can find proxy, if you click that you can see tor, this is how you connect privacy browser to orbot if you plan to use orbot

if you are going to make your own vpn or use a vpn you trust, you can rought all data from your phone through the vpn by going to adroid settings > network & wireless > vpn > your vpn settings *gear icon* then in there you should see two boxes you can checkmark, always on VPN and block all connections without vpn, this will force everything in your phone through the VPN, by blocking all data that is not going through VPN.

I've also used operah and vivaldi in the past, but I'm not sure how private it is. I know firefox got bought out by Jewrge Soros.

I suggest to anyone who is following this guide if you have google bloated phone, to buy a google pixel 3 (cheapest, like 100$) off of swappa (google edition) has to be google edition (NOT VERIZON) so you can unlock OEM, then you follow the web setup guide on Graphene OS website, takes like 10 minutes, to flash graphene os onto your phone which is an operating system devoid of google completely, then get the apps recommended on this page.

If you really want your phone to be secure don't use a sim at all or don't use a sim that is tied to your name, because all cell phones have two operating systems from what i understand, 1 where adroid runs, and 1 where the gsm/cmda network runs, and we are powerless against the sim based OS, thats where they can heavily spy on you as well. NSA was caught spying on people using this if im not mistaken. You can always Wireshark the data transitions and see for yourself, I'm not familiar with this but I know someone here probably is. I also might be wrong I'm pulling this from my memory and might have gotten something wrong. but in general if you want to use your phone for SS stuff probably get another phone that isn't tied to you at all, de google it, and follow this guide.

Privacy Browser from F-Droid is a good choice for a mobile browser. Unfortunately, android firefox is not great. The tor proxy app, Torbot, can work, however, expect slow connections.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back