Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Astral projection + suicide

Martin3

It is possible?

I’m doing astral projection, but I don’t want to come back to the physical world anymore!

What would happen if I burned the connecting yarn? :shock:

Thanks.

Martin3 said:
It is possible?

I’m doing astral projection, but I don’t want to come back to the physical world anymore!

Thanks.

Maybe, idk. I wouldn't try it. The soul needs the body to empower itself so you wouldn't be doing yourself any favors. How are you going to vibrate when on the astral realm?

Martin3 said:
It is possible?

Thanks.

Yes because the soul's connection to it's binding material vessel by every cellular and atomic aspect on the grounded plane of existence in ruling vibration and tie is connected by a mere weak string of 'yarn' that you are totally powerful enough in spiritual ability to so much as 'strum' like a guitar. [/sarcasm]

This is fear mongering that I've seen in modern corrupted horror movies like Insidious. Perhaps you should work on empowering the material aspects of your soul such as your Earth element, when it's weak and debilitated people tend to feel out of touch and not 'enjoy' the entire physical plane or find pleasure in material things.

Martin3 said:
It is possible?

Thanks.

Astral projection can give incredible pleasure, but if you don't have a body, you will be weak after a while. This can also be dangerous. You may be thinking this way because of the difficulties you have in your life (I was thinking the same at the time).

If you are thinking of committing suicide in any way, seek help from your guardian demon. Practice rejecting curses meditations. The best meditation I can suggest is to do the https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satans_Meditation.html such situations.

The best thing you can do is use the information on the joyofsatan.org to better your life. Become more powerful, not just spiritually but improve your material life, gain people you want in it, excel in various things, and then you won't want to suicide anymore.

This life is meant to be enjoyed, it is only because of the enemy programs and torah spells that you are having difficulties. Satan wants us to live our lives to the fullest, in the best expression of our unique selves and personalities, talents, and so on.

Just keep at it, and soon you will love your life :)

NinRick said:
13th_Wolf said:
No physical body = No sexy time

:eek:

You can still have sex in spirit form

Ah, I bet it's shit tho innit?

Isn't it not the lower chakras that sex most concerns? Isn't that what it's all about?

Thank you for your answers.

Unfortunately, I don't want to develop. There is no reason. My life sucks the way it is.

It is best that my soul be destroyed!

Martin3 said:
Thank you for your answers.

Unfortunately, I don't want to develop. There is no reason. My life sucks the way it is.

It is best that my soul be destroyed!
In that very sorry case you are in the wrong place. We promote growth, not destruction here.

sounds like the same suicide jew troll from earlier, just different words. posted around the same time, IDK but if your life sucks so much then do something about it. make your life better. unless your a jew troll then leave. jews are not welcome here.

We are a group all about Life, Health, Living, and becoming more Healthy and more Happy.

You will not recieve any message that is opposite of these things.

I'm not a troll and I'm not Jewish.

Yes, I was also surprised to read a similar topic and use the same words in the Jewish troll. At first I thought it was my question.

But the IP address can be verified and I’m not me.

I don't control my life. But my parents. This is my problem. And I can't scrape them off myself. I can't meet them anymore.
If I didn’t keep in touch with my parents anymore, everything would be fine. But this is impossible. Because my father can't stand it if I don't talk to him. And they control.

Dear Lydia

Can you do me an astrological analysis of what you see?
Which explains why my life is so bad.
This is probably seen in the stars.

So grow up, get a job, save money, and get your own house. And if your parents really are so horrible, you don't need to tell them where you move to.

Thank you Ol argedco luciftias.

I’ve already moved out, but I’m still under constant control. It didn't make much sense.

Martin3 said:
I don't control my life. But my parents. This is my problem. And I can't scrape them off myself. I can't meet them anymore.
If I didn’t keep in touch with my parents anymore, everything would be fine. But this is impossible. Because my father can't stand it if I don't talk to him. And they control.
Martin3 said:
Dear Lydia

I have a bunch of orders to get through, but things like this are definitely in one's chart. Perhaps you have Pluto in your 4th or 7th house, although there can be other indicators, such as Pluto aspecting certain planets and so on.

You should start a working, to be able to control your own life and not feel so pressured like this by your parents. At the end of this month there is a Full Moon eclipse, it's in Gemini but it's a decent time, not the best but still effective. If not then, December 12 is a great time, waning Moon in Scorpio.

Ansuz rune, vibrate it in a multiple of 4, on a number you feel comfortable with, such as 20, 32, 40... higher reps are better but only if you are experienced enough and can handle that much energy.

After you finish the vibrations, visualize yourself and your aura filled with bright white-gold light like the Sun, and affirm 9 times: "I am completely free from the power and control of my parents, I am completely free to be in control of my life under the guidance and will of Satan!" Or, "I am now totally and completely free from any and all power and control of my parents, in every way". Or make your own affirmation based on these, for example.

Also, yoga really helps free the soul. If you don't already do yoga, look into it, there are many free videos and resources available online. Working on your chakras will also help over time.

Lydia said:
Martin3 said:
Martin3 said:
Dear Lydia

I have a bunch of orders to get through, but things like this are definitely in one's chart. Perhaps you have Pluto in your 4th or 7th house, although there can be other indicators, such as Pluto aspecting certain planets and so on.

You should start a working, to be able to control your own life and not feel so pressured like this by your parents. At the end of this month there is a Full Moon eclipse, it's in Gemini but it's a decent time, not the best but still effective. If not then, December 12 is a great time, waning Moon in Scorpio.

Ansuz rune, vibrate it in a multiple of 4, on a number you feel comfortable with, such as 20, 32, 40... higher reps are better but only if you are experienced enough and can handle that much energy.

After you finish the vibrations, visualize yourself and your aura filled with bright white-gold light like the Sun, and affirm 9 times: "I am completely free from the power and control of my parents, I am completely free to be in control of my life under the guidance and will of Satan!" Or, "I am now totally and completely free from any and all power and control of my parents, in every way". Or make your own affirmation based on these, for example.

Also, yoga really helps free the soul. If you don't already do yoga, look into it, there are many free videos and resources available online. Working on your chakras will also help over time.

Thank you Lydia

Lydia said:
Martin3 said:
Martin3 said:
Dear Lydia

I recommend adding something along the lines of "in a safe, positive and happy way for me" as energy takes the easiest route and you don't want anything bad happening to your loved ones. I hope this doesn't undermine Lydia's advice in any way Just thought this would be helpful on top of what Lydia said. :)

hailourtruegod said:
I hope this doesn't undermine Lydia's advice in any way Just thought this would be helpful on top of what Lydia said. :)

It doesn't but it does make an interesting question.

When should "safety clauses" be added to affirmation. Do we want some affirmations to go through path of quickest and least resistance and or easiest route. I notice some affirmations doing that for example on JoS mainsite say the Aura and how to use it. There is quite a few affirmations there that beg the question when should clauses be added.

Lydia's affirmations make more questions pop out than answers. Perhaps I'm being wrong or too much of a deep thought but non-the less it makes sense to think about it.

Gear88 said:
hailourtruegod said:
I hope this doesn't undermine Lydia's advice in any way Just thought this would be helpful on top of what Lydia said. :)

It doesn't but it does make an interesting question.

When should "safety clauses" be added to affirmation. Do we want some affirmations to go through path of quickest and least resistance and or easiest route. I notice some affirmations doing that for example on JoS mainsite say the Aura and how to use it. There is quite a few affirmations there that beg the question when should clauses be added.

Lydia's affirmations make more questions pop out than answers. Perhaps I'm being wrong or too much of a deep thought but non-the less it makes sense to think about it.

I wouldn't think about too much as every time when we affirm and direct the energy we're supposed to visualize the outcome while feeling good and happy so you're already pretty much making sure the outcome isn't in a bad way somehow. I pretty much just mentioned what is said because it had to do with loved ones and it wouldn't hurt to be a little extra safe for the person's loved ones. Then again in my opinion adding a few extra words to all your affirmations wouldn't hurt if one wishes to do so.

Meteor said:
Martin3 said:
It is possible?

Thanks.
I don't recommend doing that. It's not as fun as it sounds.
Not having a physical body seriously sucks on the long term.
Please elaborate the seriously sucking part for I was going to do this but physically, thinking that reincarnating would be so much better to start from scratch than to lug around the seemingly unsolvable problems, catch my drift?

Lasollor said:
Meteor said:
I don't recommend doing that. It's not as fun as it sounds.
Not having a physical body seriously sucks on the long term.
Please elaborate the seriously sucking part for I was going to do this but physically, thinking that reincarnating would be so much better to start from scratch than to lug around the seemingly unsolvable problems, catch my drift?
It's myth that there would be no problems after reincarnation. You would face same shit over again until it is solved by you.

Lasollor said:

That's a misunderstanding many people have. Reincarnation goes hand in hand with karma, so the problems that caused you to commit suicide will persist in your next life and will likely to be worse because you haven't overcome them. Just because you kill yourself physically doesn't mean that the psychological/karmic causes go away in the next life, because all these are in your soul and your soul is separate from your physical body.

Rational Satanist said:
Lasollor said:

That's a misunderstanding many people have. Reincarnation goes hand in hand with karma, so the problems that caused you to commit suicide will persist in your next life and will likely to be worse because you haven't overcome them. Just because you kill yourself physically doesn't mean that the psychological/karmic causes go away in the next life, because all these are in your soul and your soul is separate from your physical body.
This post will get bookmarked with a title "Why suicide does not solve your problems".

erdemd6gan said:
Martin3 said:
It is possible?

Thanks.

Astral projection can give incredible pleasure, but if you don't have a body, you will be weak after a while. This can also be dangerous. You may be thinking this way because of the difficulties you have in your life (I was thinking the same at the time).

If you are thinking of committing suicide in any way, seek help from your guardian demon. Practice rejecting curses meditations. The best meditation I can suggest is to do the https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satans_Meditation.html such situations.

Hi brother I want to astral project but I keep failing so I asked the gods to make me astral project and they didn’t I need to astral project because I have suffered the most of all existence from the enemy Yahweh and the other greys
So is it the gods are not powerful enough to make me astral project? or is it they don’t care about me enough to make me astral project? That pisses me off!
So because of the gods and because I can’t astral project I have to die to be able to astral project because no matter what I do to try to astral project it fails
So answer my question if you can thanks

Kath el said:

Astral projection is not useful. It is like a game or a party trick. And it also very difficult, and it takes years of building strong foundations of many other skills. All of those other skills are what is useful and important. And also they must come first, it is not possible to do this trick until you have all of those other skills.

The gods can't skip all of the necessary work for you. If you want this, you have to do the work to create and build it. And also the gods will help you with many things that are important to your health or safety or help you to have a better life, but they will not waste their time to help you with what is basically a game that does not help anybody.

But if this is something that you really want to do, use it as your motivation. :D You can use this as a goal to achieve, and as you are doing all of the other required skills, you will know that you are working for something you want.

Kath el said:
erdemd6gan said:
Martin3 said:
It is possible?

Thanks.

Hi brother I want to astral project but I keep failing so I asked the gods to make me astral project and they didn’t I need to astral project because I have suffered the most of all existence from the enemy Yahweh and the other greys
So is it the gods are not powerful enough to make me astral project? or is it they don’t care about me enough to make me astral project? That pisses me off!
So because of the gods and because I can’t astral project I have to die to be able to astral project because no matter what I do to try to astral project it fails

This mentality is the problem of your problems. You become angry on the Gods because they won't make you astral project. You demand some other being to do some silly things for you, because you are too lazy to do the dirty work on your own. What to you do when your room is filthy and a total mess? Ask your mom, dad or siblings to clean it?

This is no different from any person that asks the Gods to make them win the lottery. They blame the Gods and throw some angry tantrums, and then leave. I have seen this for a decade now, it never changes. It gets old.

How about asking the Gods in a sincere way on WHAT you can do to better and improve yourself as a person? What can you do to make changes in your life? HOW can you do these things, on your OWN? The Gods really favors this particular mentality. They will surely help and guide you by showing and giving you the necessary tools. But, then again, many people are given the tools, many people doesn't like the tools, it gets too heavy, too much work...they quit and throw some angry tantrums again. The cycle repeats.

We come from many different backgrounds, but the foundation is the same. We need to tend to our root of the mess and clean this, clean our house, our soul. We need to clean our chakras, our aura, our spirit. This takes time. Along with all the cleaning, we need to empower it as well. This also takes time. As time goes with cleaning and empowering our souls - negative dross are being weeded out, and we start to see our true selves. Our gifts and abilities comes forth and flourish again. We grow both in mind and soul. We become emotionally stable, strong in ourselves, and a confidence of knowing we are capable to exalt our lives.

As we advance you will come to understand that winning the lottery, astral projection, getting the girlfriend/boyfriend you want, cursing the stupid internet person that made you upset for an hour, are maybe not the MOST important things there is. You can do money workings to improve wealth and fortune, you will eventually astral project at a given time in your advancement, and you will discover new things about you that will alter new and more beneficial goals, and a more sufficient life that you can be proud of.

Spiritual Satanism is about living the life to the fullest. And by that, I mean that we can obtain all these things by our OWN power! Adhering to spiritual pursuits will get you there.

HAIL SATAN!!!

This isn't possible cause the body has to go through a process where it is disconnected from the soul in death or the soul comes out of it. This cord is not destructible as long as this process has not happened.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Astral projection is not useful. It is like a game or a party trick. ...
Is that so?
Then I suppose these are not useful to do:

• Speak with Demons face to face.
  • Visit Duat and learn about the Demons.
  • Become familiar with your astral body and these aspects of your soul.
  • View events from the past.
  • View glimmers of possible futures.
  • Work with other SS when you can't meet in person.

https://joyofsatan.org/hailtosatansvictory666.angelfire.com/Fifth_Month.html said:
The use of the astral body is also essential in working magick, healing and such. It is important that you have a keen awareness of the different aspects of your soul to advance in spiritual power.

As with almost all magick, astral projection can be used for "party tricks", but it has valuable uses as well.

Soaring Eagle 666 [JG said:
" post_id=380574 time=1660241551 user_id=346]

• Speak with Demons face to face.
  • Visit Duat and learn about the Demons.
  • Become familiar with your astral body and these aspects of your soul.
  • View events from the past.
  • View glimmers of possible futures.
  • Work with other SS when you can't meet in person.

I agree all of those things are useful, but I do not agree that they are all dependent on astral projecting. You can speak with the gods, learn about the gods, see past events, and see possible future events; you can do all of these things without astral projection.

Becoming familiar with your astral body and those parts of your soul, I agree that practicing towards astral projection would be very helpful with this. But I consider this to be one of the things that comes first, and the actual astral projection would be the final thing that comes by first mastering this familiarity. But you can say both are worked on at the same time.

With the last one, it depends whether or not you consider telepathy to be the same thing as full astral projection. Or if you are talking about more than just telepathy. But I think telepathy would be all that is required to talk about a project and work on it together. And this is a much more simple and easier skill than astral projection. I know multiple people who are not satanists and know nothing about the gods, but they were born with some amount of psychic senses and they have experienced some amount of telepathy for all of their lives. Referring to the form where any time somebody is thinking about them with careful attention, they can clearly see the person's face and is able to feel what is being thought about them. Which is often in the context of working, and every day it is proven and confirmed when soon afterward the same person does call him and does tell him the same thing that he felt him thinking about. I know one person who has this very strongly, and at least two who have it occasionally in a weaker way, and none of them know about the gods or have tried to practice this skill.

Darkpagan666 said:
Kath el said:
erdemd6gan said:

This mentality is the problem of your problems. You become angry on the Gods because they won't make you astral project. You demand some other being to do some silly things for you, because you are too lazy to do the dirty work on your own. What to you do when your room is filthy and a total mess? Ask your mom, dad or siblings to clean it?

This is no different from any person that asks the Gods to make them win the lottery. They blame the Gods and throw some angry tantrums, and then leave. I have seen this for a decade now, it never changes. It gets old.

How about asking the Gods in a sincere way on WHAT you can do to better and improve yourself as a person? What can you do to make changes in your life? HOW can you do these things, on your OWN? The Gods really favors this particular mentality. They will surely help and guide you by showing and giving you the necessary tools. But, then again, many people are given the tools, many people doesn't like the tools, it gets too heavy, too much work...they quit and throw some angry tantrums again. The cycle repeats.

We come from many different backgrounds, but the foundation is the same. We need to tend to our root of the mess and clean this, clean our house, our soul. We need to clean our chakras, our aura, our spirit. This takes time. Along with all the cleaning, we need to empower it as well. This also takes time. As time goes with cleaning and empowering our souls - negative dross are being weeded out, and we start to see our true selves. Our gifts and abilities comes forth and flourish again. We grow both in mind and soul. We become emotionally stable, strong in ourselves, and a confidence of knowing we are capable to exalt our lives.

As we advance you will come to understand that winning the lottery, astral projection, getting the girlfriend/boyfriend you want, cursing the stupid internet person that made you upset for an hour, are maybe not the MOST important things there is. You can do money workings to improve wealth and fortune, you will eventually astral project at a given time in your advancement, and you will discover new things about you that will alter new and more beneficial goals, and a more sufficient life that you can be proud of.

Spiritual Satanism is about living the life to the fullest. And by that, I mean that we can obtain all these things by our OWN power! Adhering to spiritual pursuits will get you there.

HAIL SATAN!!!

I am angry at the gods for not making me astral project because I am suffering the most of all and I need to die/escape this physical body and no matter how hard I try to astral project myself I still can’t astral project so that’s right i am angry at the gods for not making me astral project when I need to do it the most of all I’m positive father Satan and the gods would make Goddess Maxine and high priestess Shannon astral project instantly if they asked the gods to do it but with me the gods won’t make me astral project that shows I am doing the gods work and they aren’t paying me back for my hard work so of course I am angry at the gods you would be too if you were in my damn position
It’s just like if someone was in Yahweh aka the enemies hell suffering and they ask the gods to make them escape and the gods don’t do it they just let you suffer it’s the same situation
You have astral projected before so you wouldn’t even know why I am mad at the gods for not making me astral project because you were able to astral project so your life is all good and happy
Also to mention I have been during rtrs many times so because me doing rtrs aka helping Satan out cause of that alone they should make me astral project because of my loyalty and because of my help for Satan

13th_Wolf said:
It is written in JoS, a ghost when invoked feels what you feel, hence also sexual pleasure.

All sexual intercourse is actually based on souls. Sexual pleasure and orgasm are at the level of the soul.

From experience I can tell you that it is possible to have sexual intercourse with the soul of a deceased person.

I am angry at the gods for not making me astral project because I am suffering the most of all and I need to die/escape this physical body and no matter how hard I try to astral project myself I still can’t astral project so that’s right i am angry at the gods for not making me astral project when I need to do it the most of all I’m positive father Satan and the gods would make Goddess Maxine and high priestess Shannon astral project instantly if they asked the gods to do it but with me the gods won’t make me astral project that shows I am doing the gods work and they aren’t paying me back for my hard work so of course I am angry at the gods you would be too if you were in my damn position
It’s just like if someone was in Yahweh aka the enemies hell suffering and they ask the gods to make them escape and the gods don’t do it they just let you suffer it’s the same situation
You have astral projected before so you wouldn’t even know why I am mad at the gods for not making me astral project because you were able to astral project so your life is all good and happy
Also to mention I have been during rtrs many times so because me doing rtrs aka helping Satan out cause of that alone they should make me astral project because of my loyalty and because of my help for Satan

Well, considering you have the liberty and time to rant like a little brat here on the forums about your sufferings, it cannot be that bad at all. And obviously you have all the time you need to fix your issues.

You are comparing yourself to HP Maxine? You are nowhere close to her abilities. That comparison is ridiculous and a waste of time on your behalf. Sure, do idolize her and take it as an encouragement and goal.

What have you done that is so great so you deserve to be astral projected by the Gods? A few meditations and a few RTR's? You are entitled to your own suffering. Astral projection will not change anything, and that is certain.

As I said. You are given the tools, so fucking use them, or simply be damned in your own making. My progress haven't been given by anyone but myself. I have done the necessary work. Yes, the Gods and Goddesses have helped by showing me what to do. They haven't 'done' anything for me as you rant them to do. I walked the walk, and will continue to do so for the rest of my life. Because that is an Oath I took the moment I signed my name under Father Satans Name. You can rant all you want. Your answers are in JoS. I am done with this conversation.

For those advanced, you can use your solar chakra to project.

If there's need for specifics. Open and expand your solar chakra in a prolonged deep trance.

The solar chakra creates a feeling of extreme intense speed.

Expand your front body solar plexus energy in a disc with the radius of about 10 cm.

Understand this disc by rotation, the extremities rotating clockwise and the rest of the disc (as in a 3d, depth dimension) having a backward movement as in radiation (therefore you feel moving forward), exactly as a tunnel.

You can enter and focus on this tunnel and feel your being travel to immense speeds and project anywhere you want.

The amount of focus is exactly proportionate to the amount of speed you feel.

You're gifted with such a fantastic ability that can help your life physically in so many ways and wish to suicide? I get life can be hard but having such an ability shouldn't be taken in vain but used to help and improve your life. I have practiced to lucid dream and astral project for years with little results.. I just can't do it and it depresses me almost to the point I can't get out of bed (feeling like a failure) but I still practice.. if I was able to achieve it, suicide would be the last of my thoughts.. I really don't get it, such a beautiful thing you're able to do.

Darkpagan666 said:
HAIL SATAN!!!

I also am kind of in the same boat, I do feel angry with the Gods at times and often ask for help. I do practice constantly by myself - for years even but just fail to get results. I can reason with logic though, I don't let my emotions get the best of me.. it's only when I wake up feeling like a failure I start to get angry and ask why they can't help me since I've done every practice that can be done with little to no results.
Reminding myself that they are busy fighting a war and that these are hard times for everyone helps me deal with my emotions. I would never "hate" the Gods for something such as personal gain when my life is good in other ways, yet I do get how anger like this can rise. It's not nice failing. Logic over the emotional mind is really the best information on JoS and I can usually brush it off after getting my ass out of bed, being grateful for what I do have and then try again the next night. I will get it eventually.

NakedPluto said:
I've never heard of this method before but it makes sense since you project out of the belly button. Usually I focus on my breath or do the "ladder" or "ascending" method with no results. Focusing on my solar plexus while going to sleep will help, eh? I will try this tonight. Sorry for the multi posts (phone posts).

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back