Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Advice on Worship

Methodic

Seeking information and advice on worship, offerings, holy days, etc.

I need to make amends and start rebuilding my connection to Satan and the Gods. I followed the path for twenty years but lost my way through doubt. My own personal battles with mental illness had me questioning the true nature of all things, and every time I doubted I felt myself slipping further from his presence. In my adulthood I have attained a more refined understanding of the relationship between my illness and spirituality, and although there is not a shred of doubt left in me I am still without the most important connection I ever had in my life, my connection with Satan. So if you would please, take me as a novice and give me the basics for how I can reach out and start building that connection once again.

Satanisgod.org

It's up to you to study and meditate.

SS Calendar for 2020: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=26302

The best advice here is the simplest there is. Study, work on your meditations daily and work for Satan's cause by performing RTRs regularly and helping out educating people on Satanism.

Other than that if you have the enviroment and privacy for it you can set up an altar in your home and do weekly rituals to Satan, but if you live with anybody else it is best to refrain from it unless they are also dedicated SS. The alternative here it to simply meditate and focus on Satan's sigil and talk to him. He will hear you just fine this way.

Methodic said:

I need to make amends and start rebuilding my connection to Satan and the Gods. I followed the path for twenty years but lost my way through doubt. My own personal battles with mental illness had me questioning the true nature of all things, and every time I doubted I felt myself slipping further from his presence. In my adulthood I have attained a more refined understanding of the relationship between my illness and spirituality, and although there is not a shred of doubt left in me I am still without the most important connection I ever had in my life, my connection with Satan. So if you would please, take me as a novice and give me the basics for how I can reach out and start building that connection once again.

First off never say MY illness. It is always THE illness. You do not want to own it. You accept it as part of you, it will forever be with you.

Methodic said:

This isn't christianity. You can't follow Satanism like christianity with another god. Satanism is a more occult and psychic path.

https://joyofsatan.org/ <---Read everything in that site.

You should read the Satanisgod.org about everything you should know, especially the titles about advanced satanism and satanic meditation and symbols. Personally those helped me to better understand what it is to be connected with satan. I also wish to learn more still so I feel good seeing someone in the same position as me.

Hail Satan.

Methodic said:

This is not a response but a warning, take your photo down, unlink your instagram? Anonymity here is important because unlike the literal 99.999995% of the population, were threats to the jewish death program, so if you're here, new or not, you're a threat by association. Giving out your personal information, especially with your face posted is somewhat akin to begging to be attacked. Not sure if you noticed, but there are 0 other members with these account features, and this is for a specific reason.

Methodic said:

This is a response, imma just call it like I see it. First off, 20yrs? If you were a laveyan or whatever, anything non-JoS (Joy of Satan) you were never with Satan. If you were meditating for that long, you would have never left, after a certain point there's no desire basically, I've hit that at much less years then that already. I advise you to read all the links from this, Satanisgod.org . There is very little to learn here comparatively speaking that is not found in these. Satan does not demand "worship" or anything. A little gratitude and respect, and here's the hard part, self advancement will do just fine. Learning, meditating, Spiritual warfare, publicity (Safely), Satan notices all these things. This is how we worship.

Methodic said:

You look awesome but you should not show your face on here.

Okay, got some weird responses here but overall great information to help me get back on track with my spirituality. Thank you to those of you that gave serious responses, I intend to take your advice seriously and study faithfully. Would also like to address Sybellum; No, I am not and have never been LaVeyan, I have followed and practiced strictly Theistic teachings.

of the true light said:
I want to be known, but message received. I misinterpreted the nature of the community.

Okay, got some weird responses here but overall great information to help me get back on track with my spirituality. I would also like to address Sybellum; No, I am not and have never been LaVeyan, I have followed and practiced strictly Theistic teachings.

of the true light said:
I want to be known, but message received. I misinterpreted the nature of the community.

Sybellum said:
Anonymity here is important because unlike the literal 99.999995% of the population, were threats to the jewish death program, so if you're here, new or not, you're a threat by association. Giving out your personal information, especially with your face posted is somewhat akin to begging to be attacked.

Understood, I'll clean up.
I wanted to send this to you as a private message, but I don't seem to have access to that so forgive me for getting off topic but;
If anonymity is truly important (if everyone isn't already doing this) y'all should probably make it a priority to only access this forum through a VPN, since the forum uses login keys that store everyone's IP addresses. Or contact the forum administrator to see if that function can be disabled. Kind of a huge liability to anonymity if anything ever compromised the security of the forum.

Methodic said:
Understood, I'll clean up.
I wanted to send this to you as a private message, but I don't seem to have access to that so forgive me for getting off topic but;
If anonymity is truly important (if everyone isn't already doing this) y'all should probably make it a priority to only access this forum through a VPN, since the forum uses login keys that store everyone's IP addresses. Or contact the forum administrator to see if that function can be disabled. Kind of a huge liability to anonymity if anything ever compromised the security of the forum.
Better yet. Use tor, but it has to be used wisely if one wants to have minimal or no tracks.

There are no private messages on this forum, and every post goes through moderator approval. This place would be a mess if posting was totally free.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back