Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How can I commit suicide?

We will only advise you live in these forums. We are not about death. Nobody would ever tell you anything of the sort.

You need to learn to value your life, and use the knowledge here to turn your life around.

Others will help you by answering you for sure.

Wish you good luck.

Zelkova said:
Hi, I want to kill myself (my life sucks) is there a ritual to completly destroy my soul?
These sorts things can be remedied with affirmations and or hypnosis you know.

You and others with this idea should understand the process of deconstructing your own soul is not like pulling a trigger and your suffering ends in a second.

Decaying and deconstructing your soul is a long process of unimaginable suffering, you cannot simply close your eyes and it's all over in an instant. You would have to endure your life collapsing in every imaginable way, from physical illness to financial ruin and being cast out socially. And many other accidents and tragedies will manifest as a result of your decaying soul.

And giving yourself to this process of decay and collapse completely, maybe if you are lucky your soul becomes so withered that you'd collapse into nothing upon death. Or be reincarnated and continue the process for another (or several) lifetimes.

I want you to understand there isn't a quick and easy way out. You are much better off trying to heal your soul and fix your life. I understand how you feel, but you can do better. You can become better.

Your karma stays with you. If you have a bad life now, and if you kill yourself, your life in the next generation will be much worse than your life is now. Because the bad energy would only be amplified, and would all stay attached to you.

But you could work to make your life better now. Every amount that you improve your life, that will stay with you forever. And your next life will be that amount better than this one. So just keep making your life better, and your life in the future generations will always be better than it is now.

Going to copy what i wrote in another post here maybe it can help you. I was thinking of people exactly like what your saying when I wrote it

Here is my original post in case someone eventually replies with something else useful on that thread.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44693

I really thought I should repeat this what I said in a topic post as this might be helpful for some people to realize.

All of us are needed in this war and all of us really can do something. Even if its just one rtr a day as of now its helpful. Even if you just post material somewhere online or fliars (be careful not to get seen no matter what but it is not illegal most places as long as you do not put things like Swastiks and stuff about the Jews on it so don't worry that much about cameras) etc that is helpful. Every little bit counts. I did this when I was a teen even going to an xtian bookstore that opened up near my high school and putting little things inside every book I could with the exposingchristianity.com pretending just to browse. Interesting enough that place closed down two months later dont know if that is related or not. Haven't done any of that stuff recently but it is not totally a horrible idea as long as you don't do something dumb like put a bumper sticker on your car and drive through the ghetto or a Jew neighborhood or something.

The astral is not differnt than the material it is an aspect of the material that is of a different vibration that most people are not able to perceive but it is reality and completely connected to and a part of what we perceive as the "Material" so this is a material war as well. While blowing stuff up and killing people obviously is a part of any war most beings in the universe focus more on the spiritual aspects of things. So this is a real war as in its fought the way most wars are. The earth is actually a war zone. That is why no one really is living comfortable ideal lives. The closest to a comfortable and ideal life was Nazi Germany and some places in the early United States before the enemy took over fully. Really they were founded by the same people and probably the same souls too in some aspects (I wouldn't be suprised if Hitler is the reincarnation of one of the founders of my country but i am not going to speculate or anything cause I dont know that would be wrong to spread rumors that are not true) earth has been a battle zone for thousands of years.

So sorry if you all are not happy. I know I did my best and I know many others did as well to try and fix it throughout the centuries. In fact to be honest i don't think enough people really took this that seriously or we would not be in the situation we are today. I think this may have been able to be prevented had people had the dedication of those like Hitler Himmler Goebbels Goring Washington Benjamin Franklin Jefferson Tesla DaVinci possibly Queen Victoria etc not to mention the other people in the Aristocracy of Europe who were secretly on our side for hundreds of years. I can't name everyone but these are the ones I can think of immediately you get my point (and there could be a possibility that a couple of these people are the same souls who knows) So redeem yourself. Fight hard now if you know that was you. Do your best. I know we are still fighting. But truth be known you can't give up and quit no matter the situation your in or the energies around you or anything.

Earth is a war zone it is not ideal for anyone right now. So that gets to the next point.

Be very careful in not alerting a phyical enemy such as a Jew or Muslim especially (but also be careful with xtians) to your location or who you are or your beliefs or anything. This is war. Even if you have a close family member who is a devout believer in the enemy and they did all sorts of things helped you cared for you etc. They know what side you are on they can turn on you in an instant. They are a pawn and controlled by forces that are not fully apparent to you if your not open. The enemy commands them to kill they may kill or harm you. Be also careful with your health and at least slowly work to rid yourself of bad habits.

For fucks sake also do not commit suicide no matter what you feel. We have the tools to make things better. That is a losers way out and makes you a loser.

The reason to pay attention to all this is cause reincarnation in this world is like playing a game of Russian roulette to be totally honest. You could be lucky and end up in a good situation with a good body and a cool experience. But your probably not going to. You could go through something really horrible or even end up in a communist place. Totally not worth it. Also the Gods probably are not going to let you have a really good body or the best situation etc If you commit suicide cause there are only so many left for us due to race mixing and other problems you wasted your last body and the best situations they would try to get deserving people into such as Satanic households etc.

So wasting your life is not worth it when your needed. I also believe it is offensive to the Gods. While they don't abandon their people over something like this cause they can see your heart they won't be happy either.

So stick with it and keep fighting all of us are needed.

Dahaarkan is right. There is an endless amount of damage that can be done to someone's soul, and they still survive. Just imagine all the worst people's lives you have ever seen. Homeless drug addicts with many mental problems. And they are still alive. If you damage your soul, you will only make your life infinitely worse, but you would still be alive. And if you did die, you would reincarnate in your next generation with all of that damage still attached to you.

Zelkova said:
Because I hate my race (due to negroid blood who ruined my DNA) and because they love (((kikes))) I want to kill them all (the only non retarded ones are extremist muslims. I hope there's WW3 and microchipping because I can't stand them anymore. I never liked to be North African in the first place (i'm not talking Egypt) I always found Berbers origine as the worst gentiles race with negroes and gulf arabe (except Iraq of course) and (((Big Pharma))) ruined my life. To be honest the only reason I liked Satanism is because of materialism and because I hated shitslam,judaism and christianity. Too bad Satanism isn't about power and money.

You seem depressed so i wouldnt want to say anything that will make it worse. Your ideas in this comment don’t connect much, but i do get the main points. Your Pain is “from being black and not having Power/money.”

Your Soul is black. No matter how many times you die You will be black, because your soul is connected to your DNA. So start accepting yourself, and this will happen when you choose not to give up and decide to do the necessary work.

I am black too and i totally and completely love my blackness. Why? Because i have learnt my worth. The other shitholes who degrade my blackness with their low IQ and Ignorance Don’t define me personally. And even when i was around other races; they also told me i am “amazing and cool”. We have to love ourselves.

Satanism is about power and money. Don’t look at a smaller picture look at the bigger picture. You can absolutely be a millionare from being part of the JoS. We just don’t have alot of talk on money and materialism because we are not like the enemy who needs extreme large amounts of money to cater the gaps for their lack of spirituality.

The enemy is materialistic inorder to control. They dont horde lots of wealth just to enjoy life and evolve the earth as a normal Gentile would. They take wealth to control. Money and wealth is very achievable thats why it is not made to be a very big fuss in the JoS. We just don’t obsess.

But it Is Not TRUE. Satanism is About Money and power, together with so many other things which bring about a balance. I.E knowledge, Creativity, Sex, Magick, Love, Destruction, Creation, humor, entertainment, History, technology , Aliens Etecetera.

You are in a depressive mental state, your mind is programmed with negative energy. You need to get out of this state soon befoe it is too late. In the beginning it will require you to push yourself but after you are out of this negative state you will see clearly.

Here is what you can Do:
1. Clean your Aura, Soul and Chakras Thorougly. For atleast 15minutes or more daily and more than once. You can uae Visuudhi/ Suryae

2. Build a very powerful Aura of protection. Don’t skip single day. Because your condition is very spiritually critical.

3. Spin your chakras and meditate on them focusing on cleaning them.

4. The lower chakras are the ones that govern Survival, escpecially the Base chakra, So empower and clean your base chakra. Physcal exercise helps with these too. Move your body, keep it in motion.

5. Get Closer to the gods and their Leader Satan. They help alot. Talk to them.

NOTE: Everything needed is in the JoS website and the forum. So you can check whatever information you desire from there. Don’t Kill yourself. It doesn’t make it better. Be strong and LIVE life. Your Soul will advance in this way. Suicide Solves nothing.

Zelkova said:
inthenameofsatan said:
Zelkova said:
Hi, I want to kill myself (my life sucks) is there a ritual to completly destroy my soul?
why

Because I hate my race (due to negroid blood who ruined my DNA) and because they love (((kikes))) I want to kill them all (the only non retarded ones are extremist muslims. I hope there's WW3 and microchipping because I can't stand them anymore. I never liked to be North African in the first place (i'm not talking Egypt) I always found Berbers origine as the worst gentiles race with negroes and gulf arabe (except Iraq of course) and (((Big Pharma))) ruined my life. To be honest the only reason I liked Satanism is because of materialism and because I hated shitslam,judaism and christianity. Too bad Satanism isn't about power and money.
wait i didnt understand are you black or north african ?

Zelkova said:
inthenameofsatan said:
Zelkova said:
why

or you are mix between black and or north african

Zelkova said:
TanzanianGod said:
Zelkova said:

I'm not black (yikes) I just said I have a negroid blood (between 2%-10%) fuck off Shlomo.

The “Fuck off Shlomo” part was uncalled for. I was trying to be kind and caring. My comment was very respectful.

Whatever your race; the main idea is to love yourself and accept yourself.

TanzanianGod said:
Zelkova said:
TanzanianGod said:
I'm not black (yikes) I just said I have a negroid blood (between 2%-10%) fuck off Shlomo.

The “Fuck off Shlomo” part was uncalled for. I was trying to be kind and caring. My comment was very respectful.

What he said was rude and hurtful :( I am not black but I found your advice to be very helpful as I sometimes have very depressing thoughts creep into my head. You are helpful and deserve to get some appreciation for giving your time and knowledge and for caring about another person's situation. You are appreciated

Hail Satan!

Zelkova said:
"I hope there's WW3 and microchipping because I can't stand them anymore"
zoommeme.jpg

Nice try Mr. Jude but your wet dreams of microchipping gentiles will never come true :lol:

Zelkova said:
It's not my fault most gentiles are too retarded to see the truth about David-19 and kikes. And the only reason I want WW3 is because I don't want
to be microshipped by kikes and useful idiots like you.

If you truly believe this your much more seriously deluded than you lead yourself to be. Imagine 100 million CPRC + allies flooding the US or other nations. The Chinese will probably gulag you or murder you just on sight. Like back in Berlin in '45, even possessing a bullet a cartridge is grounds for firing squad by soviet forces.

Zelkova want to know how to perform suicide. By NOT performing suicide your doing it. The very act your talking about is the Hitlerian eternal struggle. Suffering is wrong but not struggle it could be a good thing at certain points.

Your basically stating because this, this, and that. The World should end. If anything your acting very xtiany and almost judiacally-bolshevistically. Your literally admitting we should flush our civilizations to the ground for a simple virus with a mortality rate of 0.0054-1.4% depending on the country and depending on the World-wide records when mass investigated. And your basically saying start WW3, start the tikkun haolam to appease the jewish masters and kosher aliens simply for nothing.

Your basically very deluded if anything you seem tied to the futility of life and express no hope. The fact you just want to cease to exist to reincarnate in another time period is a faulty almost buddhist/xtian mindset.

I'll tell you how things are gonna go. Nothing absolutely NOTHING. People are sick and tired of the bullshit even normies are waking up. Even Pislamic places are waking up. Shit is hitting the fan and the internet is the backbone of change. Even MSM/Judenpresse is suffering ratings and financial losses.

Zelkova your gonna need to change your mindset if anything you fall in line with xtians and muslims. The World isn't gonna end it might struggle and or suffer but not end.

Zelkova said:
Nikois666 said:
Zelkova said:
"I hope there's WW3 and microchipping because I can't stand them anymore"
zoommeme.jpg

Nice try Mr. Jude but your wet dreams of microchipping gentiles will never come true :lol:

It's not my fault most gentiles are too retarded to see the truth about David-19 and kikes. And the only reason I want WW3 is because I don't want
to be microshipped by kikes and useful idiots like you.

WW3 will not stop microchipping, it will boost the agenda of microchipping, first ones to get microchipped will be the soldiers for the obvious "advanced safety reasons", you know the thing goy, I mean kike.

You can call me a useful idiot, no problem but this useful idiot is pretty sure what thing you are.

Cynthia said:
TanzanianGod said:

What he said was rude and hurtful :( I am not black but I found your advice to be very helpful as I sometimes have very depressing thoughts creep into my head. You are helpful and deserve to get some appreciation for giving your time and knowledge and for caring about another person's situation. You are appreciated

Hail Satan!

You are welcome. And I am Grateful.

He/she is a Troll, let’s not give her/him more of our Satanic time. She/he goes around calling people Jews. (Not only in this post) Yet she/he says she/he is soo “suicidal”.

But also insults the same people giving her hope. Not typical of a depressive individual. Instead of showing considerations of the good advices shared by us the satanic community, she/he keeps writing unrelated and unconnected shit to stir up and make us look childish.

She/he posted something to gather such attention ( “i want to commit suicide”), and prepare necessary grounds for her/his trolling. This types usually Troll us so that new serious members or outsiders can look at us in this community as weird/idiotic people.

We are not idiots. We are not ignorant. Most of us in this community are some of the most intelligent and Woke up humans available. With so much Ancient knowledge and wisdom. Our group/path is knowledgable, powerful and TRUE, and we thrive till the Enemy is no more.

STOP trolling and RUN away!!!!!

TanzanianGod said:
Zelkova said:
TanzanianGod said:

Not too sure but the way comments I'm reading are going, and REreading this hostility and desire to blatantly self destruct from that Zelkova, I'm tempted to say he/she sounds very much like those I've known who have simply let into themselves the enemy aliens and became parasitic themselves, always leaning on others, not even slightly considering bettering themselves, just having streams of bad ideas and pessimism, and attacking those that try to sincerely help.

He/she "hopes for WW3 and microchipping", is white but feels horrified at the thought of being 10% 'negroid' (going "yikes" about it)... I wanted to suggest the one thing you didn't mention in your advice, the Final RTR (knowing it destroys the negative energy, cleansing the chakras like nothing else I've ever tried) but I strongly doubt he/she will go for that. This one makes reminds me of my parasite ex, crying about her situation but refusing to do the RTR at all, staying well away from it.

I can almost smell the greys here. Self destruction itself, in the face of ALL we know we can become, is not even beyond the last thought one should have. He/she probably has ZERO love for the self.

Hail Satan!

TanzanianGod said:
Zelkova said:

You seem depressed so i wouldnt want to say anything that will make it worse. Your ideas in this comment don’t connect much, but i do get the main points. Your Pain is “from being black and not having Power/money.”

Your Soul is black. No matter how many times you die You will be black, because your soul is connected to your DNA. So start accepting yourself, and this will happen when you choose not to give up and decide to do the necessary work.

I am black too and i totally and completely love my blackness. Why? Because i have learnt my worth. The other shitholes who degrade my blackness with their low IQ and Ignorance Don’t define me personally. And even when i was around other races; they also told me i am “amazing and cool”. We have to love ourselves.

Satanism is about power and money. Don’t look at a smaller picture look at the bigger picture. You can absolutely be a millionare from being part of the JoS. We just don’t have alot of talk on money and materialism because we are not like the enemy who needs extreme large amounts of money to cater the gaps for their lack of spirituality.

The enemy is materialistic inorder to control. They dont horde lots of wealth just to enjoy life and evolve the earth as a normal Gentile would. They take wealth to control. Money and wealth is very achievable thats why it is not made to be a very big fuss in the JoS. We just don’t obsess.

But it Is Not TRUE. Satanism is About Money and power, together with so many other things which bring about a balance. I.E knowledge, Creativity, Sex, Magick, Love, Destruction, Creation, humor, entertainment, History, technology , Aliens Etecetera.

You are in a depressive mental state, your mind is programmed with negative energy. You need to get out of this state soon befoe it is too late. In the beginning it will require you to push yourself but after you are out of this negative state you will see clearly.

Here is what you can Do:
1. Clean your Aura, Soul and Chakras Thorougly. For atleast 15minutes or more daily and more than once. You can uae Visuudhi/ Suryae

2. Build a very powerful Aura of protection. Don’t skip single day. Because your condition is very spiritually critical.

4. The lower chakras are the ones that govern Survival, escpecially the Base chakra, So empower and clean your base chakra. Physcal exercise helps with these too. Move your body, keep it in motion.

NOTE: Everything needed is in the JoS website and the forum. So you can check whatever information you desire from there. Don’t Kill yourself. It doesn’t make it better. Be strong and LIVE life. Your Soul will advance in this way. Suicide Solves nothing.

Satanism is about breaking out of the cage.
I am so sorry for you that all you think about is money and power

Larissa666 said:
It is sad that people see escape in suicide, when in fact it makes things worse. This is where millennia upon millennia of ignorance brought us.

Don’t be sad, it was a jew.
Never noticed you were this sentimental :D

I really do believe that mostly jews are suicidal, who post here regarding suicide.
I can not imagine how a gentile wants to die after finding Father Satan and the truths of the entire world and beyond

We received a loving family, Love, protection, power and knowledge. Satan and the Demons do care for us and they show it.
How could a sane gentile, who has experienced this, want to die?! We really have to give them something in return, therefore we all have to strive and fight/work for Satan and our Gods

Most of the time we do not even notice that they helped/saved us. (Sometimes we do notice it later) - My experience but I think that many people will agree on this

So.. cheer up, for you received the most beautiful thing in the entire universe :D

Don’t let them pull you down

NinRick said:
Larissa666 said:
It is sad that people see escape in suicide, when in fact it makes things worse. This is where millennia upon millennia of ignorance brought us.

Don’t be sad, it was a jew.
Never noticed you were this sentimental :D

I really do believe that mostly jews are suicidal, who post here regarding suicide.
I can not imagine how a gentile wants to die after finding Father Satan and the truths of the entire world and beyond

We received a loving family, Love, protection, power and knowledge. Satan and the Demons do care for us and they show it.
How could a sane gentile, who has experienced this, want to die?! We really have to give them something in return, therefore we all have to strive and fight/work for Satan and our Gods

Most of the time we do not even notice that they helped/saved us. (Sometimes we do notice it later) - My experience but I think that many people will agree on this

So.. cheer up, for you received the most beautiful thing in the entire universe :D

Don’t let them pull you down

Oh, it was? Good riddance then. Should have read more through the posts.

NinRick said:
TanzanianGod said:
Zelkova said:

Here is what you can Do:

Satanism is about breaking out of the cage.
I am so sorry for you that all you think about is money and power

This person had to be a Jew or had to be from the way they talk. So let's leave it at that i guess. Well there are some gentiles who end up thinking along these lines but not to the point this person did especially with the racial stuff.

If you are here is because Satan needs you. He needs all of us, never forget that. You insult Father Satan when you say you want to suicide, you fool!

Ask HIM to let you know how to turn your life around and don't be surprised if you hear His voice.

Miserable? No real Satanist here is miserable, even if he/she lives in a hole, even if there is no food, nothing to eat, YOUR SOUL IS SAVED by Father Satan, and that is what matters, that is a treasure no one, but us, have.

Regardless, He will never ever let you down, He will never ever leave you starving, cold and thirsty, that is the truth. He will embrace you and comfort you if you let him.

Hey you! Come to Venezuela, where I live, and see how MISERY looks and feels like, and yet, I feel blessed, I am blessed, and the Gods are always with me comforting me all the time, knowing that my soul on Satan arms is something I will always be thankful to know, something I will never forget.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Your karma stays with you. If you have a bad life now, and if you kill yourself, your life in the next generation will be much worse than your life is now. Because the bad energy would only be amplified, and would all stay attached to you.

But you could work to make your life better now. Every amount that you improve your life, that will stay with you forever. And your next life will be that amount better than this one. So just keep making your life better, and your life in the future generations will always be better than it is now.

Bingo. Lol I mentioned this and someone replied I was being aggressive.

Why, why you be such an instigator lucifitas? Why you hostile bro? :p

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back