Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Kundalini stretches inquiries

Jade9779

For one of the stretches, it says to inhale and exhale mul bhand. What does that mean? I want to make sure I am doing these right.

Also, I could use some help in becoming more flexible. I have been doing the yoga for a while now and feel no change in flexibility. Any tips?

P. S. This is just a question that has been on my mind and has nothing to do with the above. When one raises the Kundalini and completes the Magnum Opus, that makes one a God, correct? So, if I were to have a lover who is also a God and we were to bare children, would the children also be gods?

Charlotte61903 said:
For one of the stretches, it says to inhale and exhale mul bhand. What does that mean? I want to make sure I am doing these right.

Also, I could use some help in becoming more flexible. I have been doing the yoga for a while now and feel no change in flexibility. Any tips?

P. S. This is just a question that has been on my mind and has nothing to do with the above. When one raises the Kundalini and completes the Magnum Opus, that makes one a God, correct? So, if I were to have a lover who is also a God and we were to bare children, would the children also be gods?

The child would be a Demi-God.

And with the Yoga stretches, go a bit deeper, it has to be a bit uncomfortable.. just do not overdo it, go everytime a bit deeper. Or try it atleast.
But be careful, do not force anything, as it can cause more harm than good.

But if you do Yoga for a while, and see no improvement in flexibility, this probably means you do not stretch enough xD

And if you want to have an answer on the „mul bhand“ post your yoga schedule, it makes easier for someone to reply.

Idk where you got your schedule from, but below in my signature is a yoga session from HP Hoodedcobra666

Charlotte61903 said:
Are you referring to this kriya here?

8. Lock the fingers in bear grip at the throat level (8A). Inhale -apply mul bhand. Exhale -apply mul bhand. Then raise the hands above the top of the head (8B). Inhale -apply mul bhand. Exhale -apply mul bhand. Repeat the cycle two more times.

As you inhale you apply mul bandh, and same for exhaling. After exhaling you relax until your next inhale when you apply the mul bandh again.

Charlotte61903 said:

NinRick said:
And if you want to have an answer on the „mul bhand“ post your yoga schedule, it makes easier for someone to reply.

Moola Bandha https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Bandhas.html

It helps to study yoga. Reading yoga books brought a new perspective to yoga for me, and I've been doing yoga since I was quite young. It's not just about stretching, there are activations of muscles, contracting some to allow others to relax and stretch further, and so on. For example, in basic forward fold (seated or standing), drawing the stomach in (aka bellybutton to spine) and contracting the quad muscles (front of thighs), in a bringing the kneecaps upwards way, allows the hamstrings to relax. By doing this, I gain an additional 4 inches or so of flexibility.

Kino MacGregor has some books on pdfdrive.com, even though it's of Asthanga yoga it still shed a lot of light on even basic asanas for me.

A lot of people think yoga is just simple stretches. It goes much deeper than that, as you will learn as you advance :)

Off topic , but it's been over a year and still I didn't receive my astro reading. I KNOW EVERYBODY IS BUSY AND ETC. just checking how is the current situation with that sort of things.
thank you Lydia for response. I'm patient but it's over a year so yeah just wondering....

HS

Taio said:
Off topic , but it's been over a year and still I didn't receive my astro reading. I KNOW EVERYBODY IS BUSY AND ETC. just checking how is the current situation with that sort of things.
thank you Lydia for response. I'm patient but it's over a year so yeah just wondering....

HS
Over a year.. Damn. I've been waiting for "only" three and almost half months. ugh, me sad to hear about such a long queue.

Taio said:

HS
It's not just about being busy. Astrology is spiritually draining and there's only so much I can do at a time before it fucks me up. This is why most professional astrologers resort to doing readings that are mostly computer generated.

Everyone's orders will be completed. It's only a few orders that are at the length you have been waiting, maybe 10 orders total, and then there was a gap of some months, and the next orders will not take as long to process.

And anyone waiting on me to reply to emails, my inbox is flooded and I need to sort through it. I wish I could have a secretary to deal with these things :/

Lydia said:
Taio said:

HS
It's not just about being busy. Astrology is spiritually draining and there's only so much I can do at a time before it fucks me up. This is why most professional astrologers resort to doing readings that are mostly computer generated.

Everyone's orders will be completed. It's only a few orders that are at the length you have been waiting, maybe 10 orders total, and then there was a gap of some months, and the next orders will not take as long to process.

And anyone waiting on me to reply to emails, my inbox is flooded and I need to sort through it. I wish I could have a secretary to deal with these things :/

I understand you completely Lydia. It's just that my curiosity is going through roof top :D also I've been learning a lot by myself in astrology field. I was amazed how new and interesting information I learned about myself! I'm proud of myself for real.. just improving and improving everyday.. on that good note maybe if you see my reply you can answer just few quick questions. thank you!
Can you guide me to some articles about stellium ? ( Because I was trying to find about this on internet or jewtube and nothing much...)
And more information on 1 and 29 degrees (articles or something USEFUL) I feel heavy attraction for unknown reason to found out about my Neptune 29 in Capricon 12 house....

Lydia said:
Taio said:

HS

Do you want me to help you? :3

NinRick said:
Lydia said:
Taio said:

HS

I seen you dude on forums before. You always give pretty good information and answers..
give me your email contact and we can discuss further more... :geek:

HS

NinRick said:
Lydia said:
Taio said:

HS

I think she can't have a secretary because if an enemy infiltrator does this job it can mess up what she is doing. Plus they are going to see all SS natal charts which is not good.

luis said:
NinRick said:
Lydia said:

I think she can't have a secretary because if an enemy infiltrator does this job it can mess up what she is doing. Plus they are going to see all SS natal charts which is not good.

I was just joking dude ^^

I know that she will never take the risk, Satan wouldn’t want that enemies get an opportunity to attack us. After all it is better not to trust everyone you meet online.

Anyway I offered it^^

Taio said:
NinRick said:
Lydia said:

I seen you dude on forums before. You always give pretty good information and answers..
give me your email contact and we can discuss further more... :geek:

HS

Thank you ^^

I was referring to Lydia tho, sorry.

I am not that good in Astrology, I mean I know some basics, but you can find everything I know on the JoS :) if you have any questions, just ask in the groups. If course your readings won’t be that accurate and in depth as Lydias or HP HC‘s but still, it fun to do it yourself.

I believe every Satanist should know the very basics of Astrology. This really helps you in understanding natural energies more, therefore also magick. It also helps you in analyse yourself, obtain better understanding on your life and being.. and this also accounts for other people you meet.
You will be also able to get a somewhat good idea, who will be a suitable partner for you, or who you should avoid.

We as Satanists should study all aspects of spirituality and magick. This also includes Astrology :)

Also it is stupid to give any random guy on the internet such information. I could seriously harm you, if I were an enemy and had the knowledge.

If you have the natalchart of anyone, you can pretty much figure out the best time to curse him, and also how to curse him.

If for example, you have the Astro chart of an enemy of yours, you could easily look up when his natal Venus and(Retrograde) transit Saturn, build a very tight opposition.

Then you just curse the person to get ugly, in someway. For example many pimples, that go very deep. Depending on your own strenght in relation to your victim (and whether or not he/she it aware of the attack) you can seriously fuck this guy up.

Natal Mars - Transit Saturn : death through an accident etc.

Transit Saturn in first house, any kind of misfortune and hardships.

Natal Neptune - Transit Saturn: depression, sadness, Drug addiction..

I think you get the basic idea^^

So do not share any information about yourself, because some one can use natural forces against you and really destroy you.

I speak from own experience, as I got heavily cursed when I was in the Vatican. I looked up my astro chart to that moment and it perfectly matched up with what has happened to me.

The good thing is, this is why I became a Satanist :D

Actually it is a sad fact that I came to Father Satan only because I suffered. I wanted to dive into the darkness, but all I found was light.

Lydia said:
Taio said:

HS

I was actually coming to ask the same thing lol. I had no idea how bad it was nor do i know what it involves doing. I just happen to look at my saturn return and it looks like aids and burning alive had a baby and named it tuberculosis drowning, so naturally i got very curious as to what it means since i can only guess. I still haven't found my birth time and i tend on finding it soon, so when i do should i tell you through here and not your website? My return isn't anytime close. thx

Taio said:
I understand you completely Lydia. It's just that my curiosity is going through roof top :D also I've been learning a lot by myself in astrology field. I was amazed how new and interesting information I learned about myself! I'm proud of myself for real.. just improving and improving everyday.. on that good note maybe if you see my reply you can answer just few quick questions. thank you!
Can you guide me to some articles about stellium ? ( Because I was trying to find about this on internet or jewtube and nothing much...)
And more information on 1 and 29 degrees (articles or something USEFUL) I feel heavy attraction for unknown reason to found out about my Neptune 29 in Capricon 12 house....

It is great that you see improvement in yourself :) I look forward to doing your chart, as I do with all SS, as it gives me hope for our future, seeing such great people with real potential, and giving advice on how they can overcome problematic areas.

Stelliums can be seen as an over-emphasis in one's chart, such as from neglecting other areas in past lives. They can be great to have, but often have a downside, and can be difficult to manage the energy correctly. I had read an article, I think HPS Maxine sent it to me, but I had it saved somewhere and can't find it now. Much of what I know, I've learned from her, and observing people I know and how their lives and personalities have played out.

0 degrees of a sign is regarded as a "pure expression" of the energy of the planet. An example is, someone with Venus at 0, can express musical or artistic ability without hindrance or inhibition, I've seen famous musicians with this placement. Planets at 29 is like a mastery of the energy of the planet. Of course that isn't to say that people without those degrees don't have mastery or anything, it's just an indicator, like many other placements.

NinRick said:
Thanks, but I can't have help for this, gotta do it all on my own due to the security and privacy etc of my fellow SS.

I just now read your other reply where you said you were joking about it :)

Lydia said:
Taio said:

It is great that you see improvement in yourself :) I look forward to doing your chart, as I do with all SS, as it gives me hope for our future, seeing such great people with real potential, and giving advice on how they can overcome problematic areas.

Stelliums can be seen as an over-emphasis in one's chart, such as from neglecting other areas in past lives. They can be great to have, but often have a downside, and can be difficult to manage the energy correctly. I had read an article, I think HPS Maxine sent it to me, but I had it saved somewhere and can't find it now. Much of what I know, I've learned from her, and observing people I know and how their lives and personalities have played out.

0 degrees of a sign is regarded as a "pure expression" of the energy of the planet. An example is, someone with Venus at 0, can express musical or artistic ability without hindrance or inhibition, I've seen famous musicians with this placement. Planets at 29 is like a mastery of the energy of the planet. Of course that isn't to say that people without those degrees don't have mastery or anything, it's just an indicator, like many other placements.

NinRick said:
Thanks, but I can't have help for this, gotta do it all on my own due to the security and privacy etc of my fellow SS.

I just now read your other reply where you said you were joking about it :)
I'm currently doing a chart with the sun and Saturn on the anaretic degree, both forming an exact sextile. For the sun, in terms of mastering its energies, would this be about high self esteem, strong willed, talent for theatre activities? And should I also take Saturn on the anaretic degree to give a person with excellent self discipline, endurance and is hard working?

Another thing, the above sextile aligns with their IC/MC axis which is at the anaretic degree as well. I know this means a fated event, as the sun is also the chart ruler. Personally I have interpreted it as the loss of this person's father in childhood, as it's the axis involved with home affairs and I've also seen their Pluto is in the fourth house. What can you say about this? I have left out more questions(two more planets also align with the above though not on the 29th degree, lol) because I understand you're usually very busy and I really look forward to getting a response from you.

Blackdragon666 said:
I'm currently doing a chart with the sun and Saturn on the anaretic degree, both forming an exact sextile. For the sun, in terms of mastering its energies, would this be about high self esteem, strong willed, talent for theatre activities? And should I also take Saturn on the anaretic degree to give a person with excellent self discipline, endurance and is hard working?

Another thing, the above sextile aligns with their IC/MC axis which is at the anaretic degree as well. I know this means a fated event, as the sun is also the chart ruler. Personally I have interpreted it as the loss of this person's father in childhood, as it's the axis involved with home affairs and I've also seen their Pluto is in the fourth house. What can you say about this? I have left out more questions(two more planets also align with the above though not on the 29th degree, lol) because I understand you're usually very busy and I really look forward to getting a response from you.
To the first paragraph, also perhaps an emphasis on being hard on oneself (Saturn), affecting the self esteem. But with the Sun, not so much on high self esteem, more like a skill for expressing their personality.

Yes, that does fit, with the loss of father. This could also tie over to the individual's children or future children, as the Sun rules children, such as him/her having difficulties conceiving, or even being unable to bond with child or have a good relationship with their children. If the person is still young, workings can be done, meditation and yoga go a long way in fixing fate.

Lydia said:
Blackdragon666 said:

To the first paragraph, also perhaps an emphasis on being hard on oneself (Saturn), affecting the self esteem. But with the Sun, not so much on high self esteem, more like a skill for expressing their personality.

Yes, that does fit, with the loss of father. This could also tie over to the individual's children or future children, as the Sun rules children, such as him/her having difficulties conceiving, or even being unable to bond with child or have a good relationship with their children. If the person is still young, workings can be done, meditation and yoga go a long way in fixing fate.
Well I have confirmed that their father did leave them during childhood.

For clarification, you say Saturn on the 29th degree can be hard on the self esteem? Or it's the aspect with the sun?

I had not thought about problems with the kids but that does make sense. Thank you for this.

Blackdragon666 said:
For clarification, you say Saturn on the 29th degree can be hard on the self esteem? Or it's the aspect with the sun?
The 2 things combined, as things combine in a chart to show a trend, especially planets on matching degrees. Saturn to Sun does give that, but there could be a higher emphasis as they are in exact orb and on the 29th of each sign. But of course there may be other factors in the chart that offset this as I'm sure you know, so the person might have normal or high self esteem despite this.

As the father left, then it could tie into this, such as feeling abandoned which can cause emotional/psychological issues, which the Pluto in the 4th may show (other factors depending).

Lydia said:
Blackdragon666 said:
The 2 things combined, as things combine in a chart to show a trend, especially planets on matching degrees. Saturn to Sun does give that, but there could be a higher emphasis as they are in exact orb and on the 29th of each sign. But of course there may be other factors in the chart that offset this as I'm sure you know, so the person might have normal or high self esteem despite this.

As the father left, then it could tie into this, such as feeling abandoned which can cause emotional/psychological issues, which the Pluto in the 4th may show (other factors depending).
Indeed. There are plenty of factors that counter the esteem problems, from predominance of fire in the chart to Jupiter and another important planet in Aries(0 and 1 degrees), and even a well placed Mars. So the problem is not as bad as it would be or is perhaps even absent. I needed clarification on how Saturn on the 29th behaves taken alone. Thank you Lydia :)

Lydia said:

You could divide your order process into 3 parts, with 3 different protonmail adresses:

1. No reply mail, just for the people to send the needed info for birthchart etc. (make the description for ordering/needed info as easy and accurate ass possibel which will reduce questions)
2. overal reply mail for questions regarding orders etc.
3. delivering orders mail adress.

On this way you minimize the risk of your email acc beeing overflooded and even if protonmail has there search problams you can with logging in into the right mail add a filter to thear system which can´t be altered. It should give you a overview advantage. Just like a secretary ;), but perfectly safe.

You could even change your mail adress every month so you can log in the month where the order was done.

like 20200101astrolydianoreply@prot..., 20200101astrodisscussionlydia@p..., 20200101astrodeliverylydia@p...,
one month later:

20200201astrolydianoreply@p..., ... .

You would need a way to keep track of your not delivered orders when you would use the month system, but this would seriously minimize spam mails, also you need a good safe way to memorize different passwords.

These are just some idears I had, thanks for your great service for the SS community. Have a good day Lydia ;).

Fuchs said:
Lydia said:

You could divide your order process into 3 parts, with 3 different protonmail adresses:

1. No reply mail, just for the people to send the needed info for birthchart etc. (make the description for ordering/needed info as easy and accurate ass possibel which will reduce questions)
2. overal reply mail for questions regarding orders etc.
3. delivering orders mail adress.

On this way you minimize the risk of your email acc beeing overflooded and even if protonmail has there search problams you can with logging in into the right mail add a filter to thear system which can´t be altered. It should give you a overview advantage. Just like a secretary ;), but perfectly safe.

You could even change your mail adress every month so you can log in the month where the order was done.

like 20200101astrolydianoreply@prot..., 20200101astrodisscussionlydia@p..., 20200101astrodeliverylydia@p...,
one month later:

20200201astrolydianoreply@p..., ... .

You would need a way to keep track of your not delivered orders when you would use the month system, but this would seriously minimize spam mails, also you need a good safe way to memorize different passwords.

These are just some idears I had, thanks for your great service for the SS community. Have a good day Lydia ;).
Thanks but I am not the secretarial type, and the thought of doing so makes my soul cry, as it forces me to neglect what my soul is made to do. Different people have different purposes and therefore different skills and talents designed for their purpose.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back