Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Questions to be answered

Karusa Kuningu

1. What’s the origin of Satanism?
2. Why do Christians claim that only their deity is worth worshipping?
3. What are some bad things Christians have done in history?
4. How to rid myself of thoughts I had when I was a Christian?
5. What are some devotional practices in theistic Satanism?
6. Are there things that should or shouldn't be done in Satanism?
7. Does Satan judge you?
8. Is it okay to be afraid when your new to Satanism?
9. Does ''sin'' exist in Satanism?
10. Does Satan actually hate people, like how the Christians said?

(( I find it kind of hard in Satanism, because I’m so used to everything to practice and do in my religion layed out and planned out for me. It’s just something I need to adapt to, as I used to be Christian.

I will answer what isn't already answered on the main website, read the info put up before posting questions in the future.

2. Xians dedicate their lives and souls to worshiping and empowering a thought form that is controlled by jews. They desperately want to push the worship of any other entity away as to focus people's energies on their dying "god". This manifestation of jewish will is the backbone of their agenda and the source of all their power and success. This entity is in a process of collapse with the steady decline of the enemy programs, and years of cursing from Satanists and our old gods.

5. While some rituals and customs have survived xianity, the most important rituals will change often, depending on the current goals of the group and the will of Satan. These are given to us through the high priests. At this time, we are performing the final RTR on a daily basis.

7. Satan judges with a forgiving heart. Neither Him nor the old gods punish people for making mistakes. Unlike the dying god, who threatens it's flock with eternal torture on a daily basis.

8. It's normal to be afraid, and often this fear comes not from Satan but fear of being punished by the dying god. This miserable entity's days are numbered and Satan's power only grows. While dedicated to Him, you are protected and guided by the old gods.

10. Satan's hatred for His enemies runs deep, but so does His love for us. Many people abandon Satanism and return, and there are no punishments, no hell with eternal torture or threats and fear. Only warmth and the opportunity to start again.

Satan does not love unconditionally, but He is very understanding of mistakes people make. Treason is another matter entirely.

Read everything on here.
http://Www.Exposingchristianity.com

These are also good to read.
http://Www.joyofsatan.org
http://Www.kabbalahexposed.com

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back