Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Serpent, Transformation of Consciousness, Death

NakedPluto [JG]

In spirituality, the goal is always to advance and acquire awareness. Advanced meditators know that the real transformation of the soul is done by the interaction and manifestation of the Kundalini Serpent. Working with this consciousness and interacting with it. The stages of rising the Kundalini are known on a limited scale for the masses because they are not understood by the scale of experience. Every consciousness reacts and is built to interact in a specific way, but the reality and fabric of this world are beyond the subjective transposition that we, as humans are using initially to understand.

It is known that when the Kundalini awakens, very great forces of energy get introduced into our soul and body, every system gets to experience a lot of energy, and usually, as people only awaking to the real aspects of energy, even with very advanced meditators, this energy exceeds any expectations.
The awakening of the Kundalini Serpent is tied to the maturity of the spine, and the necessity of the soul, that is somewhat programmed, not any different than the need for sex that is discovered at the age and maturity of the body.

As the DNA and everything, the body gets to experience this energy, but the way our body reacts to it, is natural, as in the DNA and our seed of the soul, the soul and body knows what to do with this energy, and the energy itself knows. As so the systems of the soul and every "organ" of our soul get to be fueled and open to do what they exist for.

There is a lot of complex manifestation that isn't lively seen on the subtle planes when this energy enters the system. Opening the feet, opening the belly, opening the kidney force, opening the heart is done by energy, everything. Unified in the Sushumna, rising this energy cleans the path and opens enough for the Serpentine energy to enter. This is only done by the overall spike of the bioelectricity and the "incentive" of the awakening. Later on, the fire is roaming and vibrating very powerful of the polarities of the body. The fire does have different characteristics in different parts and stages of the body. After we also have another type of energy entering the body, this energy is the most powerful electricity that you can ever experience. A real thunder hitting the bone tail, leaving your nervous system in complete exaltation, or in unbearable pain when the body is blocked still. Everything is part of the energy of the Kundalini Serpent and the consequences of its presence in the body. Everything is interconnected. The sexual energy is programed and influenced by the Kundalini presence.

These are only a few "technical" aspects, as this is what we are feeling in various manifestations on our bodies in the first stages. On the perception scale, I observed and can be observed by anybody that the package of the Kundalini force and every effect derived by it can be precisely detailed. Getting to observe deeper and further we observe that also there's energy residing from the Kundalini Serpent that is extremely magnetic and at the same time extremely radiant. It penetrates everything and anything. It is extremely subtle and refined. The sympathetic and parasympathetic systems are influenced, every gland, every emotional sphere, and everything and not only by the amplification of such but by the transformative work that is starting to exist. First, it enters the system, does cleaning for it needs to exist there, and after it confronts. This is the first and easiest stage, the adaptation of the Kundalini energy in the body and the opening of the body and soul.

Consequences and effects as personal observations in the first stage in the time of, before and after:

·Irritability, Feelings of Ungrounding.
·High levels of bioelectricity.
·Extreme polarities on desires.
·Extreme headaches or opposite light-headed
·Feeling of exiting the body, pulling from within
·Electric stabs of the toes and feet.
·The male elixir being created involuntary
·Feeling the legs disappear, or the feeling of the legs levitate in meditation/sleep/rising.
·The extreme pleasure on the Tail Bone
·Feeling Real Sparks on the Tail bone
·Magnetic forces in hips
·Pressure on the spine
·Pressure on the back extension of the 6th chakra
·Fire in the legs
·Extreme isolation or connectedness
·Hearing thunders in meditation
·Extreme sensibility of hearing
·Having premonitions, prophetic dreams
·Awakening Siddhis
·Changes in metabolism
·Paralyzed leg, even body by the energy
·When the energy is at the peak - influencing electronics, most often destroying the battery or anything small electric involuntary
·Influencing the subtle atmosphere of surroundings, for example, the wood reacts very easily to that.
·Rising of energy to the head when sleeping and in the morning.
·Traumas remembering and burning of unfulfilled desires.
·Changes of perception of time
·Shaking, nervous overload
·Extreme anger bursts, if let loose turning into violence
·Uncomfortable fire in the system, Cleaning with fire the channels
·Minor chakras open themselves
·Amplification of imagination
·Amplification of senses
·Changes if self-identification
·Rupture from delusions of self
·Opening and great empowering of the Base, sacral, solar, and heart chakra.
·Involuntary locks, involuntary poses
·Intuitive understanding of meditation and the necessary steps to take
·Healing of trauma, attachments
·Feeling free of any past hangups

The above when accommodated, comes at a controlled equilibrium and normality, with benefits. The body does have a limit of sustain and of volume, as such the degree of Kundalini energy varies from our own dedication of expanding the intake and control of such.

In the midst of these processes of opening, the spinal cord builds up tension and power. At a point this pressure bursts at the back extension of the 6th chakra, inundating like water the pineal gland. In return, the pineal gland inundates back the nervous system. The Spinal fluid rejuvenates more the cell whereas the Pineal gland rejuvenates the nervous system. This is a physical aspect. This is focused on a real interaction of the physical plane and the transformation of the body. The Spine and belly are very important to health and siddhis, in the belly, we have a system that works similar to that of a battery.

After the above, and only then the real rising begins and the real transformative work, which is focused on the consciousness and the influence and transformation on the higher chakras. Hereafter the body reached maturity and also the energy, the actual Serpent comes to be revealed rising. The Serpent is a consciousness. It doesn't feel like normal energy, it is felt like a living entity existing in another subtle plane. When the Serpent starts to rise, there's the feeling in any aspect that a Demon is present, but the feeling is that of the Serpent.

The technical difference when the Serpent rises is the focused overload in the Base, Heart, and 6th Chakra. The first rising does felt for me as only those 3 are on the peak of exploding fire simultaneously, and of course feeling the extremely profound presence of the Serpent, moving inside the body. Imagine a very big earthquake with the center in your body, playfully and aggressively moving inside, with burning flames and not uniform presence.

After accommodation, as the first risings of the real Serpent for me were extremely uncomfortable, comfort and pleasure ensure.
There's total empowerment of the higher chakras that need accommodation and discernment and care.

Personal observations at the stage of rising in the time of, before and after:

·Tension in body, focused more on the bone
·Sexual energy rising involuntarily by the main chakras
·Feeling the body in a limitless form
·Feeling "metamorphosis" by the use of imagination
·Discerning the past
·Complete opening of the 3rd eye
·Paralyzing ice energy coming from the 7th chakra to the 3rd eye down to throat to the heart chakra
·Hearing extreme high sounds from astral
·Hearing other people thoughts (mind reading)
·Seeing the fabric of astral, Seeing auras (further development must be done)
·Uncontrolled imagination
·Loss of senses, the exaltation of senses
·Extreme bliss, physical and also emotional
·Electric zaps from the crown to the two front teeth.
·A confrontation of perspective, opinion, and knowledge with that of the Serpent
·Seeing reality past any concept of subjectiveness in rapport of the bursts of serpentine energy
·Confrontation of every concept of feeling
·Involuntary astral projection
·Future seeing
·Very potent manifestations of workings
·Clarity in any aspect
·Profound self-love and care of personal extensions
·Seeing faults and mistakes in everything
·Synesthesia
·Intuition that transforms in siddhi
·Fire siddhis (all siddhis need separate development and further expansion)
·Influencing any wireless connection and electricity output
·Profound bond and love of life
·Animals become abnormally close and loved
·Realisation of understanding of the realism of life
·Understanding the identity and apogees of past lives (not necessarily remembering)
·Feeling the vibration of any object (at the peak of own body energy)
·Reactions are pure from the soul, and not influenced by anything
·Outside forces can't influence the decisions and judgments of you without you being aware
·Dabbling between conscious and unconscious visions
·Confrontation of the most profound fears

These are personal observations that happened to me in various degrees and repeatedly, ultimately having made sense of them and understanding better what the rising of the Kundalini is, which in my opinion is a work of consciousness and that is the aim.

All of the above is an introduction and small detailing of the effects, but I wanted to share something very profound that I came to experience. Every interaction with the Serpent and all the means and surroundings of it are beyond good or evil, pleasure and pain, bliss and depression, which are only effects of a transformative process. The goal is to understand and KNOW REALITY. The Serpent is the gatekeeper and the essence of the infinite universe. It is beyond the understanding of logic or feeling, yet we have the means of reaching and interacting with this consciousness that holds the essence of things.
The Kundalini Serpent is not only Bliss, it is also pure Death. The Kundalini doesn't only show you how sweet life is, but also how bitter it is, it shows nothing but the reality far away from subjectivity.

Every human right now doesn't live the reality, he lives his opinion of it.

The defining change in perception and consciousness which separates lies from truth is the embracing of the Serpent, which I will say is a raw confrontation of the self in face of the reality. This happens repeatedly.

When the Serpent rises and shows you the reality, nothing else matters. You are completely alone in the universe, it is only you and the Serpent. There's no more important time when this happens and gravity as a situation, only when you were born, and only when you die you experience this confrontation of reality. Even the bliss is brutal and takes you out of the comfort of your perceived reality, and forces you to oblige to the real one.

It is extremely important to control and discern what is your imagination. Nevertheless, before the interaction with the Serpent happens, you are somewhat tried into discerning imagination and delusions, as only a mature and responsible individual should be faced with the raw truth.

Every feeling and every aspect of you is tried, tested, confronted. This is where only you can be brave enough and elite enough to face it, as the real feeling is beyond facing death. You have to trust in yourself, nobody will be there for you but you and the Serpent.

Fear is not what you think it is, the face of fear is not monstrous or scary, real fear is with the face of the most common things in life. Only then you'll understand what fear is, and you need to conquer it. You'll face the death and the birth, and when the Serpent operates on the consciousness, it doesn't operate only on this life, but it sums up all the lives you existed. And "puts everything in a box and it delivers it to you". You have to know, to confront your baggage. But then the reality comes in, and the face of death is seen, is felt. And you remember how you felt it in other lives, you know the smell, the gravity of it. And then the Serpent comes down, and leaves you to discern, leaves you with knowledge of your own reality and the real reality. Now you know how precious life is, how death is very profound, and how you promised yourself to exist. You and the other you from the previous lives sit there, with the soul heavier than anything understanding death. Understanding that internal there's a very great need of understanding reality by the Serpent lenses, and we see. We also see that not anybody can be like us, such as "crazy" humans to jump and trust themselves into the abyss of reality.

Every atom and everything is extremely profound. Life is not a game. Life is extremely serious. Life is the survival and refinements of life. We are on a road to existence that is conglomerated by predators, by threats, and we are a beacon to them with the soul on our hand. We have the bravery to fight for our own soul to save, and also we are brave enough to want to see the reality, the extremely complex yet so simple reality.

Not everybody can confront the Serpent Consciousness, but it will come to the meeting of it, and when it does, trust your own soul to partake in the journey of wisdom.

We are here to become Gods, we are here to fight a war successfully, and we are here for ourselves, to build a new age of Satan. Trust everything which is truth, everything which is your own breath and your own pulse. Take care of your soul and body, take care of your brothers and sisters on the way to victory and real happiness. Contain the hatred and death within you and direct it to our enemies, they need to know our presence, they need to dissipate in our wrath to lifeform excellence.

We have inside us the whole universe, the whole real God, and it is there for us to taste and indulge, it is there for us to be happy to be sad to be anything that we desire. We are the only ones who have freedom of choice in life, freedom of how we want to shape our existence, and also the fabric of life. Every action of us shapes reality. We have the power and we always had.

To the Victory!!!

NakedPluto said:

To the Victory!!!

If only I could experience the things you describe in here, brother. But at the rate I'm progressing and the time I have it will be ages before I reach this level :cry:

Hell, I don't even have a SS friend in rl to talk to. Anyway thanks for the list of simptoms, at least I know what to expect, kind of.

warhammer-40k-kneel.jpg

Everything is to be understood under the realism aspect. It isn't like in any projections and expectations. These to me happened in terms of years, and due to the lack of, let's say understanding and discernment between the Serpent and any other experience, I felt to make this list, which is again a small detailing and under the big disclaimer of "my opinion" and current understanding.

The Serpent gives incentives to advance but doesn't advance automatically or something like that. So anything can be done without the Serpent as a conditioning.

The working with the Serpent is a lifetime experience and an extremely deep subject. It is extremely serious.

If anything I know for sure from my Kundalini experiences is that I understood I am small and unimportant in this universe. And another thing which I know is that the responsibility of being a God is beyond comprehension of understanding. The keyword for every experience was Overwhelming, of life.

Many of my above symptoms are because of the undeveloped and overloaded chackras and nadis. In an ideal form, the Serpent causes no negative influences, but most certainly patterns of underdevelopment are in others and experience the same, and might not know why as I didn't knew.

Immortal said:
NakedPluto said:

To the Victory!!!

If only I could experience the things you describe in here, brother. But at the rate I'm progressing and the time I have it will be ages before I reach this level :cry:

Hell, I don't even have a SS friend in rl to talk to. Anyway thanks for the list of simptoms, at least I know what to expect, kind of.

warhammer-40k-kneel.jpg

You are making fun or something?

In case of no, the answer is I wouldn't know, as I never actually risen the serpent successfully, but when it rises to almost anywhere I always pass out, and then the Serpent retracts.

When the Serpent creates a wave or "moves", at least to myself, I am not able do to anything but fixate myself in a place and meditate. If you get fancy and try to live out your life, it creates some sparks, energy, and that's it. The Kundalini energy is extremely intelligent and works only when the individual is open to it, relaxed.

For example, you need to update your os in your phone. The phone to do that says to you, put the charger in, and don't restart me. Likewise, meditation, comfort and focus improve the experience, and can make it happen in the first place with the Kundalini.

13th_Wolf said:
NakedPluto said:

What is it like reading a book on anatomy with a risen serpent? If you've done that before.

NakedPluto said:

In case of no, the answer is I wouldn't know, as I never actually risen the serpent successfully, but when it rises to almost anywhere I always pass out, and then the Serpent retracts.

When the Serpent creates a wave or "moves", at least to myself, I am not able do to anything but fixate myself in a place and meditate. If you get fancy and try to live out your life, it creates some sparks, energy, and that's it. The Kundalini energy is extremely intelligent and works only when the individual is open to it, relaxed.

For example, you need to update your os in your phone. The phone to do that says to you, put the charger in, and don't restart me. Likewise, meditation, comfort and focus improve the experience, and can make it happen in the first place with the Kundalini.

13th_Wolf said:
NakedPluto said:

What is it like reading a book on anatomy with a risen serpent? If you've done that before.

No I'm being serious. I've felt there's some connection with physician-ship and the serpent, like the Caduceus and the snake hospitals of Asclepius.

The symbol of the sign Virgo (of the 6th house and health, operations of organs) looks likewise to the serpent and same with Scorpio which concerns death. Virgo curls inwards and Scorpio flicks outwards; which is like the 'wave' you describe, the pang and sting of energy and of course it's also a water sign right?

The constellation of Ophiuchus the snake-bearer which there was a lot of notice and controversy about a while back, also is considered a sign and indicator for people skilled in medicine and physicians. They can see the operations of all things and how they work and link to one another like someone with a risen serpent.

The 3 symbol you had that post about looks similar to the symbols of Scorpio and Virgo, and they might connect to this in someway?

I think that might actually represent each chakra + its 2 extensions front and back or left and right in the case of the sacral with the hip chakras. There's 3 points and they're sort of shaped like that. There's also the trident as well.

Anyway, nothing new I'm repeating known stuff. I was just wondering if you picked up anything like insights into those types of things because I had drawn those conclusions while reading about the serpent and that stuff. There's probably a lot of other stuff that goes on too which makes it even more overwhelming.

Can you explain more about the changes of perception of time? I love reading your posts brother/sister. :)

Just now saw this. I noticed a lot of health related and academic information pouring in relating to the complexities of life and anatomy, which in return made me be more humble and careful in how and what I learn and expand spiritually, as the all extensions and realities of life are on the same likeness of complexity.

Everything is related to the Serpent. The writing of the DNA is extremely revealing. For example the languages of the mind and vibration approximates the ultimate reality, exactly like the Upanishads, which means "near seated". All the means are of aproximating in the journey to the supreme perception. For example Sanskrit is the most efficient language from which ai. and algorithms have the most randament of power and 'understanding'. Future computer science and related is to be founded on Sanskrit, and it's already in the development. The scientists are baffled and at the same time is an extensive war against it and to steal the light because of the jews. They try to say it's their own effect on the language in ancient times.

13th_Wolf said:
NakedPluto said:

13th_Wolf said:

No I'm being serious. I've felt there's some connection with physician-ship and the serpent, like the Caduceus and the snake hospitals of Asclepius.

The symbol of the sign Virgo (of the 6th house and health, operations of organs) looks likewise to the serpent and same with Scorpio which concerns death. Virgo curls inwards and Scorpio flicks outwards; which is like the 'wave' you describe, the pang and sting of energy and of course it's also a water sign right?

The constellation of Ophiuchus the snake-bearer which there was a lot of notice and controversy about a while back, also is considered a sign and indicator for people skilled in medicine and physicians. They can see the operations of all things and how they work and link to one another like someone with a risen serpent.

The 3 symbol you had that post about looks similar to the symbols of Scorpio and Virgo, and they might connect to this in someway?

I think that might actually represent each chakra + its 2 extensions front and back or left and right in the case of the sacral with the hip chakras. There's 3 points and they're sort of shaped like that. There's also the trident as well.

Anyway, nothing new I'm repeating known stuff. I was just wondering if you picked up anything like insights into those types of things because I had drawn those conclusions while reading about the serpent and that stuff. There's probably a lot of other stuff that goes on too which makes it even more overwhelming.

Thousahll said:
Can you explain more about the changes of perception of time? I love reading your posts brother/sister. :)

It is a walking on water subject, but for example you can have dreams and astral projections in which you'll experience "time" as 10 days of earth, but in reality you just experienced only 1 minute of real time perception. It happened extensively in dreams to me, and it conflicts the sanity momentarily the days it happens.

I'm sure voluntary change of perception of time can be succeeded with work and meditation put in.

Revisiting this is helpful. I’ve almost lost myself and since then I’ve been forcing myself to stay grounded but in turn I’ve been getting these headaches in the back of my head and when my GD visited my my tailbone and the top of my head hurt pretty bad. There’s still some blockages and some injuries that were getting irritated. I’ve had a lot of concussions and I wonder if that has anything to do with it.

Sundara said:

Revisiting this is helpful. I’ve almost lost myself and since then I’ve been forcing myself to stay grounded but in turn I’ve been getting these headaches in the back of my head and when my GD visited my my tailbone and the top of my head hurt pretty bad. There’s still some blockages and some injuries that were getting irritated. I’ve had a lot of concussions and I wonder if that has anything to do with it.

Most of my headaches from the Kundalini were imbalances of big proportions of the electric charge and pressure of the spine to the center of the head, pineal gland. Pressure is build up in the back bindu of the 6th chakra that at some point explodes and rushes in the brain. This liquid and electrical charge stimulates the pineal gland, that in return will become active and vibrate and eventually discharge as well.

Different electrical imbalances and pressure can create extremely painful headaches. Usually when this happens by this you'll observe if you inhale energy that one side of the brain will be overwhelmed and heavy with magnetic energy. When the magnetic energy reaches unity in the middle and with pressure from the spine, you can either get the chakras expell and circulate the energy and the pineal gland stimulated in the process, or you'll have the energy stuck trying to pierce by the pineal and the rest of the brain.

Satanama and Aum helps balance the brain and spine.

NakedPluto said:
Sundara said:

Most of my headaches from the Kundalini were imbalances of big proportions of the electric charge and pressure of the spine to the center of the head, pineal gland. Pressure is build up in the back bindu of the 6th chakra that at some point explodes and rushes in the brain. This liquid and electrical charge stimulates the pineal gland, that in return will become active and vibrate and eventually discharge as well.

Different electrical imbalances and pressure can create extremely painful headaches. Usually when this happens by this you'll observe if you inhale energy that one side of the brain will be overwhelmed and heavy with magnetic energy. When the magnetic energy reaches unity in the middle and with pressure from the spine, you can either get the chakras expell and circulate the energy and the pineal gland stimulated in the process, or you'll have the energy stuck trying to pierce by the pineal and the rest of the brain.

Satanama and Aum helps balance the brain and spine.

When the headaches occurr I try to open my upper chakras and expel the energy, and then circulate it which seems to help. It does feel like a potential explosion which seems like it should be done slowly rather than all at once. My GD also showed that ignorance or a lack of desire to see can cause a blockage I think. There’s been a lot of spinal pain and pressure in various areas. Over focusing on it can cause it to amplify so I’m trying to just focus on it once a night, especially since during the day I feel completely normal. I’ve got to be careful not to over charge while still cleaning my aura. It doesn’t take much to raise energy right now but my physical body still needs to catch up. At first it was making me really strong, and I could do a lot more physically but now I’m starting to feel sick and uncoordinated and physically weak.

Just read this. Thank you for this article.
So at that time, you could only have rise your Kundalini to your hearth chakra. But you mentioned, that in the first state, it cleans out the way, and than rises in the second. Both process only happened until the hearth?

Have you managed to ascend it to your 6th or crown chakra since than? So it does feel like an entity inside you, which you can rise whenever you want during meditation? Normally, it isn't ascended, when you just do your everyday stuff?

How many years it toked to get to the cleaning process of it, and how many time did it toked for it to clean it's way, and be able to rise it at least to the hearth. And if you could rise it to your crown, how many time it toked from the beginning, to where you can rise it to your crown?

Is it true that the lower masculine, and the upper feminine chakras are either magnetic, or electric? Can you feel difference between them? for example the magnetic ones to be felt like pressure, and the electric ones to be felt like buzzing?

Are you using the King & queen meditation to rise it? Does this meditation should be done after the very first symptoms of the kundalini, so that you prepare your nadis? Does this first era of the Kundalini cleaning it's way, start automatically? Should you be able to communicate with the Gods directly, when you are ready for the Kundalini to rise?

Quite a few question, I know it's sort of unnecessary to know these in advance, but if you have time to answer, than I would thank it.

fuck.
you are a genius, thank you nakedpluto.

thank you lilith, for waking me up at dawn to suddenly see this guide.

AFODO said:

Just read this. Thank you for this article.
So at that time, you could only have rise your Kundalini to your hearth chakra. But you mentioned, that in the first state, it cleans out the way, and than rises in the second. Both process only happened until the hearth?

Have you managed to ascend it to your 6th or crown chakra since than? So it does feel like an entity inside you, which you can rise whenever you want during meditation? Normally, it isn't ascended, when you just do your everyday stuff?

How many years it toked to get to the cleaning process of it, and how many time did it toked for it to clean it's way, and be able to rise it at least to the hearth. And if you could rise it to your crown, how many time it toked from the beginning, to where you can rise it to your crown?

Is it true that the lower masculine, and the upper feminine chakras are either magnetic, or electric? Can you feel difference between them? for example the magnetic ones to be felt like pressure, and the electric ones to be felt like buzzing?

Are you using the King & queen meditation to rise it? Does this meditation should be done after the very first symptoms of the kundalini, so that you prepare your nadis? Does this first era of the Kundalini cleaning it's way, start automatically? Should you be able to communicate with the Gods directly, when you are ready for the Kundalini to rise?

Quite a few question, I know it's sort of unnecessary to know these in advance, but if you have time to answer, than I would thank it.

Might have talked some things out of my ass on this one. The Gods rituals can offer more power than the Serpent processes.

The head is magnetic more, and the lower can be electric more, but any way it is thought about it, there is inseparable pairs of this duality, being fragmented, only sometimes a polarity is dominant. The magnetic at the head is definitely a pressure that can be amplified by will, yes. At a point and electric part will unionize with the magnetic.

The King and Queen and also on this structure, The Crown and the Base chakra, and these meditations have instant effects, as in they clash and produce results instantly by the connection.

The only true meditations of very, very great importance about the Serpent and anything in this world, is cleaning, meditation to advance your consciousness and wisdom, and communication/connection with the Gods.

There have been people in Yogic history, who have rushed the processes of Kundalini Yoga, and cleaning of karma and so on. They have died, most of them, as they have burned and dismantled their life and karma, which for the most part was them wholly, and they didn't had the consciousness and wisdom to replace or activate more in this world and they departed, being that nothing binded them anymore to this reality.

We do not want to unbind from this reality and burn everything to the ground. We need to deal with reality and not refuse it, and as so, I say, plan all of this in your mind for extensive years and decades, as that's the proper path. Rising the Serpent is not a decision, but an outcome and a natural decision of the higher intelligences that govern our worlds. It is then also a necessity. When one hasn't, for example, discovered their own mind, the magical apparatus like the runes to the full extent and so on, obviously there is no necessity or default existence of more, and all of this comes to be illogical in the mind of the laws of the Universe.

nebu said:

fuck.
you are a genius, thank you nakedpluto.

thank you lilith, for waking me up at dawn to suddenly see this guide.

Lilith* , it is very good that you seek the guidance of the Gods and understand the communication in this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back