Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

To all those who feel Suicidal and also your phyical body

darkmonkey666

I really thought I should repeat this what I said in a topic post as this might be helpful for some people to realize.

All of us are needed in this war and all of us really can do something. Even if its just one rtr a day as of now its helpful. Even if you just post material somewhere online or fliars (be careful not to get seen no matter what but it is not illegal most places as long as you do not put things like Swastiks and stuff about the Jews on it so don't worry that much about cameras) etc that is helpful. Every little bit counts. I did this when I was a teen even going to an xtian bookstore that opened up near my high school and putting little things inside every book I could with the exposingchristianity.com pretending just to browse. Interesting enough that place closed down two months later dont know if that is related or not. Haven't done any of that stuff recently but it is not totally a horrible idea as long as you don't do something dumb like put a bumper sticker on your car and drive through the ghetto or a Jew neighborhood or something.

The astral is not differnt than the material it is an aspect of the material that is of a different vibration that most people are not able to perceive but it is reality and completely connected to and a part of what we perceive as the "Material" so this is a material war as well. While blowing stuff up and killing people obviously is a part of any war most beings in the universe focus more on the spiritual aspects of things. So this is a real war as in its fought the way most wars are. The earth is actually a war zone. That is why no one really is living comfortable ideal lives. The closest to a comfortable and ideal life was Nazi Germany and some places in the early United States before the enemy took over fully. Really they were founded by the same people and probably the same souls too in some aspects (I wouldn't be suprised if Hitler is the reincarnation of one of the founders of my country but i am not going to speculate or anything cause I dont know that would be wrong to spread rumors that are not true) earth has been a battle zone for thousands of years.

So sorry if you all are not happy. I know I did my best and I know many others did as well to try and fix it throughout the centuries. In fact to be honest i don't think enough people really took this that seriously or we would not be in the situation we are today. I think this may have been able to be prevented had people had the dedication of those like Hitler Himmler Goebbels Goring Washington Benjamin Franklin Jefferson Tesla DaVinci possibly Queen Victoria etc not to mention the other people in the Aristocracy of Europe who were secretly on our side for hundreds of years. I can't name everyone but these are the ones I can think of immediately you get my point (and there could be a possibility that a couple of these people are the same souls who knows) So redeem yourself. Fight hard now if you know that was you. Do your best. I know we are still fighting. But truth be known you can't give up and quit no matter the situation your in or the energies around you or anything.

Earth is a war zone it is not ideal for anyone right now. So that gets to the next point.

Be very careful in not alerting a phyical enemy such as a Jew or Muslim especially (but also be careful with xtians) to your location or who you are or your beliefs or anything. This is war. Even if you have a close family member who is a devout believer in the enemy and they did all sorts of things helped you cared for you etc. They know what side you are on they can turn on you in an instant. They are a pawn and controlled by forces that are not fully apparent to you if your not open. The enemy commands them to kill they may kill or harm you. Be also careful with your health and at least slowly work to rid yourself of bad habits.

For fucks sake also do not commit suicide no matter what you feel. We have the tools to make things better. That is a losers way out and makes you a loser.

The reason to pay attention to all this is cause reincarnation in this world is like playing a game of Russian roulette to be totally honest. You could be lucky and end up in a good situation with a good body and a cool experience. But your probably not going to. You could go through something really horrible or even end up in a communist place. Totally not worth it. Also the Gods probably are not going to let you have a really good body or the best situation etc If you commit suicide cause there are only so many left for us due to race mixing and other problems you wasted your last body and the best situations they would try to get deserving people into such as Satanic households etc.

So wasting your life is not worth it when your needed. I also believe it is offensive to the Gods. While they don't abandon their people over something like this cause they can see your heart they won't be happy either.

So stick with it and keep fighting all of us are needed.

Thanks for the sweet post. I think it’ll be helpful for someone. Someone who might be chronically suicidal can occasionally have a victim mentality as well. It’s often really difficult for people to recognize these things as that label might feel like an attack. There’s often a lack of motivation and other hang ups about whatever they tend to think is the cause of feelings this way. It’s not to say it’s without a reason, the state of the world sucks but we are here to change it and create our own heaven on earth. What worked best for me was not pussy-footing around making changes in my life and recognizing that I had a victim mentality. At the time I was suicidal, there was a lot of very real abuse at home and isolation. In a way, a child is a victim in this situation and there really isn’t an escape from the actual abuse at hand. Of course I was blaming one of my parents on my unhappiness, and I was reliant on her for love when there was none. When I found Satan, I completely rewrote my mind and found a way to cope with everything that happened. I stopped blaming anyone else for my unhappiness and I told myself that I would stand up and no longer allow someone to make me feel like I should lose my life. If I could not get love from her, I would love myself. I listened to everything on joyofsatan and I did not allow for a single excuse. High Priestess Maxine really obliterates the victim mentality and I was finally able to recognize that I did not have to make myself a victim. My situation at home got a lot better, although it didn’t stop, it was better than any other fate I could’ve had and we turned that situation into an environment I could thrive in. In my mind, through magic, and self-responsibility. Satan to me was a literal father for a very long time. We may still have to go through some struggles and there’s not ALWAYS a magic wand. Without a doubt though, when we stand up and put the effort into ourselves I believe ANY situation can have light in it. It might not be perfect YET for anyone experiencing struggles, but it gets better and better with every little effort made and it absolutely matters. So the point in talking about situations where there’s abusive things going on at home, there is still a way out and a way to truly deal with this and flourish. Also, I will at that after coming to Satan most of the physical abuse seemed to come to almost a complete halt. Not always, but the worst of it was over. I didn’t get to leave or run away from my problems though, despite having asked Satan. I had to face them and learn to truly persevere HAPPILY. If a kid can have the guts to turn their life around from suicide and other damning things, whoever might be reading this certainly can and must find the will because things won’t get better until you make them better. If it’s something out of your control, workings and guidance and perseverance. The Gods can definitely see things that we can’t, and they guide us either directly or indirectly through long term changes that’ll last and are worth while.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back