Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Help! please!

It has been revealed to me by my guardian demon that I've been bound by the enemy. She told me this occurred various times in my life and the reason why I have such I'll luck is because the enemy knew that I am powerful (or was) and bound me like they did to the demons.

How do I remove their curses on my soul? What is the best way to remove a binding?

See the post made by Academic Scholar here:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=200343#p200343

See if it might be of help to you.

AllFathersdaughter666 said:
It has been revealed to me by my guardian demon that I've been bound by the enemy. She told me this occurred various times in my life and the reason why I have such I'll luck is because the enemy knew that I am powerful (or was) and bound me like they did to the demons.

How do I remove their curses on my soul? What is the best way to remove a binding?

Hello Friend in Satan. Most of us have been With Satan (or represented Eternal truth and its path from past lives).. Since we have been banners of Truth, Power, and Freedom... “It is a fact that some were powerful individuals of the pagan society, with royal bloods, powerful mages and many more”. Satanism is for the Strong, Elite and Amazing people.

It might be true you had been powerful. But it rarely matters now. Now what matters is advancement and Totally destroying the enemy. It is true Every Gentile was/is cursed and binded by the Fucking Jews who are parasites in nature and use the Occult againsts us.

Some Gentiles are affected more and some less. Others were never affected due to the level of advancement they had in pastlifes. So it is true you were/are cursed. This is not a deniable fact. If you won’t accept you can’t solve. So first accept that Some energies are holding you back in so many ways. Then work to remove them.

How to Remove Curses.

1. Be part of the JoS. Which i would like to believe you already are.

2. Do power meditations so that you are able to have a feel of energy. This will help in efficiently removing them curses.

3. DO the Final Reverse Torah Ritual. The FRTR is a meditation of totally removing the spiritual foundation of The jews. “Hence Removing the curses in all and everything they stand for”. It is working mightly.

4. Clean your soul and Aura Everyday Twice or more.

5. Curses usually manifests in your chakras. So clean and spin your chakras everyday with Visuudhi/Surya.

6. It would be good to know each specific sphere cursed and work on them one by one. Most gentiles have problems in their sex/love lives and Money. Even though some dont know.
(If you are ready enough you can do A spiritual Sun square to clean your soul, but mind you planetary squares are very powerful and advanced)

7. My friend, from Day 1 do an AoP (Aura of protection) until the Day the Jews Get totally destroyed. Why? Because they curse us in every chance they get. And this will help with meeting different shitty people, relatives, work mates and school mates. AoP is a Very powerful Spiritual Foundation. “I learnt this the hard way.”

8. Do yoga, and Exercise. Exercises help alot on the physical side. And they help to create a balance between the physical and spiritual.

9. Do Void Meditation. This is where you silence your mind. It is important because the Enemy (that is not in our dimension) uses telepathic warfare type of Manipulation. Where they influence your mind with stupid thought-energies and get u to do/decide or think negative things.

NOTE: One thing when cleaning your soul curses coming out will always give a certain reaction. You might get Sick (fever), you might be Depressed and sad for no viable reason, you might be tempered, you might anxious and shaking wierdly for no reason, you might even vomit and diarehea and the list might go on.

This is a sign your physical body is showing you your soul is cleansing. Signs your soul is cleansed from the Curse is; You having new information about that particular sphere in your life i.e money or love, you being happy and light and unworried, Starting to atleast obtain this things Easily...Etc.

As you do these things Thoughts will manifest “such as you are not cursed dont waste your time etc”.... The thing about curses (unless someone has Been working with energy and knows Magick like us JoS) you cant know, things just happen and you will think its coincendence but in reality its really the curses working in subtle ways.

Enemy curses are the worst. Now that i am free, when i think about it and get a flashback feeling of the curses, i feel disgust. Enemy Curses are Disgusting. They cause Pain, Negativity and weakness.

I wish you the best. Godspeed!!

Once you Dedicate to Satan All bindings are removes that were there since you were powerful and the enemy ''knew''

You just have to be aware that you are indeed powerful but you don't need to do cleansing rituals for those specific binds.

Hope That helps

And with this you washed all your credibility away :)

FarAway said:

Once you Dedicate to Satan All bindings are removes that were there since you were powerful and the enemy ''knew''

You just have to be aware that you are indeed powerful but you don't need to do cleansing rituals for those specific binds.

Hope That helps

This is not TRUE. You have to work on your soul. You have to clean your soul and remove the Curses. It just becomes more easier if you already have a powerful soul. But even a powerful soul has to get a feel of the abilities innate in him (re-learn them to use them)

When you dedicate you become part of JoS, which receives a powerful shield of protection from the gods. Not to forget our guardian demons who work with us. And some individuals who are in direct warfare receive higher protection due to the amount of attacks they are liable to.

But on; An individual level you Have to Clean and Advance yourself. Nothing is done for you. This is something you should know for certain! Satan Desires us To be independent in Many things. As we advance, he Desires us to even learn how to fight enemy psychic Attacks by ourselves. Because, at a certain level we can.

TanzanianGod said:
FarAway said:

Hope That helps

This is not TRUE. You have to work on your soul. You have to clean your soul and remove the Curses. It just becomes more easier if you already have a powerful soul. But even a powerful soul has to get a feel of the abilities innate in him (re-learn them to use them)

When you dedicate you become part of JoS, which receives a powerful shield of protection from the gods. Not to forget our guardian demons who work with us. And some individuals who are in direct warfare receive higher protection due to the amount of attacks they are liable to.

But on; An individual level you Have to Clean and Advance yourself. Nothing is done for you. This is something you should know for certain! Satan Desires us To be independent in Many things. As we advance, he Desires us to even learn how to fight enemy psychic Attacks by ourselves. Because, at a certain level we can.

I receive daily, every moment attacks, even in my sleep. All day and night. They keep trying to say "I curse the Gods" and "I renounce Father Satan." They made me so emotionally sick, that doing the rtr is difficult. However, I love it when they beg. It makes me laugh. I know I'm doing the right thing. I feel it. I feel good.

NinRick said:

And with this you washed all your credibility away :)

How did I do that? Please explain.

5. Curses usually manifests in your chakras. So clean and spin your chakras everyday with Visuudhi/Surya.

How many times do I do the Surya vibration?

andrewlobster said:
This realm of existence literally doesn't make any sense whatsoever. Ive spent a super long time untangling it, and I probably know more than most people. But every time I learn something new or solve a mystery it just fucking leads to multiple more mysteries. So in a sense I know both more and less than most people because the more I know the less I know in the sense of the whole picture of things. And this leaves me just having random pieces of the picture which would be more useful in some kind of framework. But that framework is pretty ridiculously hard to see. If you ever see any of it at all.
The occult is not theory but a practical thing. You can read a thousand books about chakras but you'll still be at a lesser level than someone who has actually worked on their chakras. You're not the only person who just reads the JoS. Unless you apply the knowledge it will just be information.

And if you happen to be smart enough to start untangling this shit, you might end up wondering how you ended up being born in a realm that actually kind of resembles some folklorish archetypal hellish realm where people toil and suffer and die. And this creates a paradox, of if a being was able enough to escape the prison or understand it, why would we not assume he should have been its creator. And if he was of the cloth of people that could create such a thing, its extremely odd he would be find inside it.
Suffering as we know it is an unnatural thing. We are not supposed to toil hard for little gain, suffer needlessly, die and reincarnate to repeat the cycle. It is all imposed on humanity through jewish curses which we are reversing. Satan has nothing to do with our suffering. The last time He was on Earth was known as the Golden Age.

As another example its wierd as fuck that the enemy can work against you and it hurts in many ways. Yet as far as i can tell if you are helped by the allegedly good gods, it also hurts. For example, you may get interference to where you feel a bit uneasy actually doing the thing the gods have lead you to do, and that will help you. So whichever side is pulling strings, it feels the same. And you can try and go full Merlin on everything but then you run the risk of being bound way beyond anything you can fight back against because you triggered them too much and they brought the hammer down on you. You may violate some procedere/space law/ whatever bs rules they follow.
Weird why? Unless you're a jew, the enemy should naturally be inclined to work against you, because your spiritual advancement is not good for their plans to enslave humanity. Why would it hurt to be helped by the Gods? Where did you get that nonsense about the Gods binding people from? If you want to go monkey mode, the Gods will just let you be unless you're trying to hurt Innocents or something. You have so many assumptions and ideas that show that you are under the Christian spell. You have a very Christian approach to life. The Gods are not out to 'punish' us or something.

So if no matter what interference occurs hurts then id say there could theoretically be argued only one group of the hidden hand of the gods. And they would be the ones that made us damned to death in the first place.
You made a silly assumption and added more silly assumptions down the road. We have been damned to death by the jews. Go read the first few chapters of Genesis. The entity called Yahweh curses humanity there. The Jews read their Torah and enforce these curses on humanity. Satan and the other Pagan Gods have now given us means to undo these curses which is why there is even hope for humanity.

Also in theory you could say there are two groups but if they exist and move as one block as far as our sense can tell, then its a useless idea that cant be proven at this point. The idea is like believing in fairy tale jesus. There is literally no proof in all of existence that any mortal who could find themselves reading this forum should believe any gods in existence are good.
No the Gods don't work like the filthy enemy. The enemy preys on people's insecurities and uses sadistic psychic attacks, causes scary paranormal activity to outsiders to keep them away from the occult and other lowly methods that correspond with their nature. Are you aware that even most horror movie directors are jews, like Sam Raimi? They use these to further slander the Gods.

Unlike people like you who read the JoS and thought they now knew it all, others actually took the time to meditate and grow spiritually. Yes unlike you, others have tons of positive experiences with the Gods. I'm sorry, the Gods are not fairy tales.

We literally in our ancestral past evolved to exist in our normal state just like they are and now we are damned to be less than that. So we can assume we are less than what we should be due to the actions of people who have the privelege of living in the normal state of being a god. And they refuse to contact us. This should be alarm flags for any common sense person like hearing fucking twigs breaking as a mountain lion stalks you in the woods. It literally screams creeper alert as loudly as possible.
You have not even tried developing the ability to contact them yet you whine that they have not contacted you. Have you even read the JoS as you claim? Again, the present state of humanity is the work of the jews and their 'gods', who are a bunch of human hating aliens as this jew here admitted. Take your time to watch.
https://nationalvanguard.org/2018/11/rabbi-jews-are-not-of-this-world-were-sent-to-conquer-it/

btw everyone above a certain level with exceptions is a jew. Thats why they look slightly off. they are sock puppet accounts that are used by both good and bad gods. So dont axe them all arbitrarily. Merging consciousness. Even several gods could run a sock puppet in a key position at one time switching between duties depending on situation. This realm is fucked beyond comprehension and I advocate for a nuclear holocaust as it stands. Maybe its even a spiritual warfare buffer zone. But they dont just run this shit with no opposition and id rather nuke it all and retreat to the citadel. This shit is as fucked as it can get times 20 or 30.
Are you a minor? I'm honestly trying to see how an adult can reason like this.

The jews are the self declared mortal enemies of humanity. There is no such thing as a good jew, because a Jew is literally a soul from out there. Good and evil are just insanities from Christianity meant to weaken humans by creating a slave mentality. Our nature as humans is to be what you would call 'good'. Even the humans who do horrible things usually have some problem in their soul that can be corrected, or are simply themselves products of this jewified world we live in. 'Evil' on the other hand, which is to say evil from human perspective, comes naturally to the jews.

The jews and their evil overlords are evil in our eyes because they are destructive and parasitic. In their perspective, they are being good, like how in the Bible the insane jews carry out the genocide of countless gentiles and call it good. What is good to them is evil for us. This is why the Gods have nothing in common with the aliens on the enemy's side, as you shamelessly push. The Gods don't see any jew in a positive light even one that appears to be 'good' from your little human perspective. They see them for what they are;a lowly parasitic race that is out to destroy precious life.

Read everything here with a clear mind, and not like a Christian trying to fit the Gods into the fantasy world of the bible.
www.satanisgod.org

TanzanianGod said:
FarAway said:

Hope That helps

I receive daily, every moment attacks, even in my sleep. All day and night. They keep trying to say "I curse the Gods" and "I renounce Father Satan." They made me so emotionally sick, that doing the rtr is difficult. However, I love it when they beg. It makes me laugh. I know I'm doing the right thing. I feel it. I feel good.

Its either programmed enemy thoughtforms or enemy E.Ts doing. The attacks are used to insight fear. And if you continue thinking about them, being scared and such these attacks continue. The best way to go about this is to tune your mind out of this.

Void meditation. Aura of Protection. Clean your Aura.

Visuudhi Can be done 7times in each chakra, or 13times.

andrewlobster said:
Btw there is a chance that one in infinity you randomly are here for a good reason despite like 283849822895 reasons you just got fucked over and ended up here in this realm. So keep believing its going to be okay just as everyone else believes in fairy tales of god and jesus.
You sound lost and confused. I can give you the benefit of the doubt that you are not a jew or a shill, for now.

Go read joyofsatan.org and start meditating daily. It will get better for you.

If you don't do this and continue to post confused posts it's pretty obvious who you are or what you support. For (((them))) and their cohorts we have zero sympathy.

TanzanianGod said:
TanzanianGod said:

Its either programmed enemy thoughtforms or enemy E.Ts doing. The attacks are used to insight fear. And if you continue thinking about them, being scared and such these attacks continue. The best way to go about this is to tune your mind out of this.

Void meditation. Aura of Protection. Clean your Aura.

Visuudhi Can be done 7times in each chakra, or 13times.

Oh, thank you so much, brother or sister!

Another question... if I vibrate Shiva (how do i do that, btw?) What will it do? If i vibrate Inanna, what will it do?

Thank you, my friend.

Another question... if I vibrate Shiva (how do i do that, btw?) What will it do? If i vibrate Inanna, what will it do?

Thank you, my friend.

Demon/Demonesses names are very powerful in that Most have also been used for long-times ago and have gained power. But it becomes more powerful when you vibrate them while meditating on the Demon/Demoness Sigil, Face/image and their particular attributes.

This is mostly if you want guidance and Help in particular things like money, Love, Passing exams etc. Or if you want to have a more stronger connection with that god/goddess.

Other than that there are Mantras/Runes that have specific attributes for specific things. Like Visuudhi is Used for Cleaning Negative Energy. It provides a very positive Energy. Suryae Is a Sun Mantra And has the Characteristics of the Sun which is very efficient in cleansing Negative energy. The sun mantra is also good for protection Etc.

You can look for Specific Mantras/ Runes that you see fit with what you need)

Sounds to me more like you need to banish negative psychic influences, not destroy a binding as this is naturally done anyways with the RTR and spiritual advancement and freeing of the soul as you progress.

You can vibrate the NAUTHIZ rune as it is used to banish negative influences, fear and cleanse by 'fire'. Or engulf yourself in shiny reflective silver energy like that of the moon or lunar and affirm "In a safe, healthy and positive way for me, any and all negative psychic influences upon me are now banished from my soul, aura and chakras in every way" and believe that your mind is now free from the enemy's influence completely in all ways.

Also stop thinking or focusing on them and these negative beliefs or worrying about the enemy attacking you, it fuels it to keep happening or to happen more and you can even 'make up' attacks yourself to which you're not actually under attack, it's just your belief that you are that is manifesting an 'attack'.

Practice void meditation.

I think, I might be bound to the enemy as well...I used to be a christian, however after I started become a Satanist, it seemed like I kept getting thoughts of how the christian god is good and it keeps repeating that awful bible. I think the christian god wants me to accept defeat. But that won't happen! :twisted: :D

Ghost in the Machine said:

Sounds to me more like you need to banish negative psychic influences, not destroy a binding as this is naturally done anyways with the RTR and spiritual advancement and freeing of the soul as you progress.

You can vibrate the NAUTHIZ rune as it is used to banish negative influences, fear and cleanse by 'fire'. Or engulf yourself in shiny reflective silver energy like that of the moon or lunar and affirm "In a safe, healthy and positive way for me, any and all negative psychic influences upon me are now banished from my soul, aura and chakras in every way" and believe that your mind is now free from the enemy's influence completely in all ways.

Also stop thinking or focusing on them and these negative beliefs or worrying about the enemy attacking you, it fuels it to keep happening or to happen more and you can even 'make up' attacks yourself to which you're not actually under attack, it's just your belief that you are that is manifesting an 'attack'.

Practice void meditation.

Thank you. I will do the rune and calm myself.

TanzanianGod said:

Thank you, my friend.

Demon/Demonesses names are very powerful in that Most have also been used for long-times ago and have gained power. But it becomes more powerful when you vibrate them while meditating on the Demon/Demoness Sigil, Face/image and their particular attributes.

This is mostly if you want guidance and Help in particular things like money, Love, Passing exams etc. Or if you want to have a more stronger connection with that god/goddess.

Other than that there are Mantras/Runes that have specific attributes for specific things. Like Visuudhi is Used for Cleaning Negative Energy. It provides a very positive Energy. Suryae Is a Sun Mantra And has the Characteristics of the Sun which is very efficient in cleansing Negative energy. The sun mantra is also good for protection Etc.

You can look for Specific Mantras/ Runes that you see fit with what you need)

Ahh, okay. I'm looking for ways to strengthen my third eye besides "Thaum".

Thaum is powerful already especially if done consistently everyday. Cleaning a chakra helps alot to empower it. Cleaning is a priority before empowering.

Another way I find much more powerful to empower a chakra or point of energy, is to “Use it”. Use your third eye. Practice using it. My third eye became more powerful once I practiced projecting energy from it and used it in simple spells like love magick, sending certain thoughts ...Etcetera.

Either way. Time - heals, empowers, evolves and Grows all things. Give yourself Time. This is Nature’s message to any magician.

Karusa Kuningu said:
I think, I might be bound to the enemy as well...I used to be a christian, however after I started become a Satanist, it seemed like I kept getting thoughts of how the christian god is good and it keeps repeating that awful bible. I think the christian god wants me to accept defeat. But that won't happen! :twisted: :D

I know what you mean. I was told by my guardian demon that my soul always chose Satan. That I, if ever, been a Christian like i had been in this life, i never stayed in christianity.

I've been witches in previous lives.... sadly, I experienced the trauma from those lives. I and my fellow witches were put to death by witches. One was by drowning. Another by fair. Another I was put into an iron maiden. And because I have sexual relations with my demon lover, well... they used that vaginal device on me. Another thing was the heretic's fork.

Point is. I refuse to be against Father Satan and his demons. I dont care if I face another horrible death. I spit upon the book of lies!

TanzanianGod said:

Thaum is powerful already especially if done consistently everyday. Cleaning a chakra helps alot to empower it. Cleaning is a priority before empowering.

Another way I find much more powerful to empower a chakra or point of energy, is to “Use it”. Use your third eye. Practice using it. My third eye became more powerful once I practiced projecting energy from it and used it in simple spells like love magick, sending certain thoughts ...Etcetera.

Either way. Time - heals, empowers, evolves and Grows all things. Give yourself Time. This is Nature’s message to any magician.

Thank you brother. I'm still reading the website, I just get confused. I'll admit all this info can be overwhelming. I'll remember to clean my chakras... which way should I spin them, btw?

While this is somewhat of a psychic attack, I’ve observed this in a detached state and what exactly it means and it’s nothing to be afraid of and it’s exactly what the RTR’s are for. You might be able to recognize the bindings on your own soul. You can see yourself and all of your potential and what’s holding you back. That’s how I’ve seen it. I’ve done past life regressions to ancient times and been able to compare how I am now. That person still exists but there’s restrictions and damages that need to be removed and healed. If a thought brings about fear and hasn’t come about in a healthy way, step away from it for a second and do an RTR. The more I grow and do RTR’s, the more my own power increases naturally without power meditations. This is due to the freeing of the soul, it’s power that already exists within us. This isn’t just you, it’s just about everyone. If you’re doing psychic work and have absolutely zero fear and observe with complete objectivity and positivity, optimistic inquiry, in my eyes and how I have my mind set up... there isn’t a such thing as psychic attacks. No one can implant any improper thoughts in my head, it is my own mind. These are all things that come from ourselves and if fear exists within us, astrally that correlated to a lower plane and allows for negative shit to seep in. I just completely block out the existence of the enemy in astral world and when I’m met with something that starts to confuse me or freak me out, I stop and use logic for a minute and question further past it within my own mind. If something doesn’t make sense or a reaction doesn’t make sense and incites negative emotion, don’t react and let it go knowing that reality isn’t based in fear or enemy type shit. Or at least, an idealistic reality that I always keep in my mind as a current reality to help bring it about which works.

TanzanianGod said:

Thank you brother. I'm still reading the website, I just get confused. I'll admit all this info can be overwhelming. I'll remember to clean my chakras... which way should I spin them, btw?

You are welcome.
Chakras are usually spinned clockwise.

TanzanianGod said:
TanzanianGod said:

You are welcome.

Do they spin on the outside or are the triangles that spin?

Sundara said:
While this is somewhat of a psychic attack, I’ve observed this in a detached state and what exactly it means and it’s nothing to be afraid of and it’s exactly what the RTR’s are for. You might be able to recognize the bindings on your own soul. You can see yourself and all of your potential and what’s holding you back. That’s how I’ve seen it. I’ve done past life regressions to ancient times and been able to compare how I am now. That person still exists but there’s restrictions and damages that need to be removed and healed. If a thought brings about fear and hasn’t come about in a healthy way, step away from it for a second and do an RTR. The more I grow and do RTR’s, the more my own power increases naturally without power meditations. This is due to the freeing of the soul, it’s power that already exists within us. This isn’t just you, it’s just about everyone. If you’re doing psychic work and have absolutely zero fear and observe with complete objectivity and positivity, optimistic inquiry, in my eyes and how I have my mind set up... there isn’t a such thing as psychic attacks. No one can implant any improper thoughts in my head, it is my own mind. These are all things that come from ourselves and if fear exists within us, astrally that correlated to a lower plane and allows for negative shit to seep in. I just completely block out the existence of the enemy in astral world and when I’m met with something that starts to confuse me or freak me out, I stop and use logic for a minute and question further past it within my own mind. If something doesn’t make sense or a reaction doesn’t make sense and incites negative emotion, don’t react and let it go knowing that reality isn’t based in fear or enemy type shit. Or at least, an idealistic reality that I always keep in my mind as a current reality to help bring it about which works.

Well, I've seen all sorts of things myself. Most gentile people are bound. I've read around a bit, about people trying to live up to their potential but have bad luck. I'm one who has bad luck myself. I was told I was being cursed growing up. I now know every gentile is cursed, too. Most are ignorant.

However, some people have the best luck ever and I wonder about what they truly are. I honestly dont think their human or VIPs. I know a VIP... she has terrible luck. She's a nordic who got reborn human and she has difficulty doing the rtr without serious attacks... when she did the rtr this week, the enemy cursed her with a stomach flu and all she ever do was puke. They called her a wuss for being sick. Pisssed me off.

Her life was a sad one. She lost her life during the war/attack on earth. Father told me that's what some VIPs are, they're star people who lived on earth in a previous life.

The enemy separated her from the other gods. They attacked her when she was alone and isolated, so unity is a must for all of us like HP Hooded Cobra said. They... *moment of silence* chased her through the middle east, near the shores of Sumer. She was stabbed and then pinned on the ground like she was a dragon (like the pictures of Michael defeating Satan). Gang Raped her. Cut her thighs and other places. Then burned her alive after shaming her... they hung her remaining corpse up like a decoration. She remembers that because she was shown. By Father and by Mother Lilith. They were always in her life like they have been in mine.

Star children are special. They are VIPs who are children of the gods. Their corpses are being dug up all over the world.

TanzanianGod said:

You are welcome.

Do they spin on the outside or are the triangles that spin?

Chakras are usually visualized in shapes of a pyramid.This helps to create a powerful energy path or connection. Triangles have been used since old times and they powerfuly work to send/attract energy in this manner. Pyramids where pointed at the top/ magician hats are pictured pointed, etc.

As you meditate on them positioned in the soul, there are alligned at the centre of your body. From top to bottom. As you advance you can work on their extensions.

So as you spin the chakras, visualize them in the correct position, pointed correctly in the right direction, spinning clockwise.
Dont worry about sensation, just believe you are spinning them and they WILL spin. As you continue you will sense them more. Everything needed to know about chakras is in the JoS website.

Well, I've seen all sorts of things myself. Most gentile people are bound. I've read around a bit, about people trying to live up to their potential but have bad luck. I'm one who has bad luck myself. I was told I was being cursed growing up. I now know every gentile is cursed, too. Most are ignorant.

However, some people have the best luck ever and I wonder about what they truly are. I honestly dont think their human or VIPs. I know a VIP... she has terrible luck. She's a nordic who got reborn human and she has difficulty doing the rtr without serious attacks... when she did the rtr this week, the enemy cursed her with a stomach flu and all she ever do was puke. They called her a wuss for being sick. Pisssed me off.

Her life was a sad one. She lost her life during the war/attack on earth. Father told me that's what some VIPs are, they're star people who lived on earth in a previous life.

The enemy separated her from the other gods. They attacked her when she was alone and isolated, so unity is a must for all of us like HP Hooded Cobra said. They... *moment of silence* chased her through the middle east, near the shores of Sumer. She was stabbed and then pinned on the ground like she was a dragon (like the pictures of Michael defeating Satan). Gang Raped her. Cut her thighs and other places. Then burned her alive after shaming her... they hung her remaining corpse up like a decoration. She remembers that because she was shown. By Father and by Mother Lilith. They were always in her life like they have been in mine.

Star children are special. They are VIPs who are children of the gods. Their corpses are being dug up all over the world.

I can actually relate to what you’re saying in many ways, I can very much notice an ancient soul and these people have something very special about them. I’ve encountered them in the worst of places, some better off than others. Some end up being in high positions but just as bound by the enemy. Being better off than another doesn’t mean that they are of the enemy. Some people with really good luck like jews or people that are completely non spiritual do end up in better positions too. I’ve occasionally felt envy in the fact that these “oh so perfect Christians” have seemingly perfect families on the outside, or people with nothing apparently satanic about them whatsoever. So put together and financially stable, but I would never trade my soul for a single thing and the blessings that come with perseverance and advancement are worth every bit. Some are survivors and others are more lost. Some aren’t ready to fight astrally yet. I met a girl who is 18 recently, she was very beautiful and intelligent when speaking to her. But, where I encountered her was in the pits of a ghetto around a bunch of filth. We really clicked for a while and I thought it was strange because I don’t often make true friends with anyone younger than me or surrounded by the people she was with. We really had a lot of fun talking and had a lot of common interests. She went on to tell me that her dad is part of an original Druid tribe and how pagan her family is, and how much she hates religion. I could tell by the position she was in and in her behaviors that while she was very strong, she had some awful things that had happened to her. She opened up about some of it and it just punched me in the gut. I really care for that girl pretty quickly (and I’m very picky about the girl friends I make) and had a good conversation with her about the guy she was with at the time ect. and how trauma can affect us in unseen ways. I told the guy she was with that he was a bitch to his face and that I’d never put up with the way he treated her if it were me. She really admired me and wanted to kind of use me as a focal point. She left him the next week and as far as I know, hasn’t gone back. She said “you know what? I really DONT like being pushed around either...” and I saw that strong and spirit come out of her. Things are getting better for our people and they will persevere. There will be more to resurface either in this life or the next. Another soul but male who I’m friends with has always had this spirit about him, and he’s had an awful upbringing but his preservation of soul is remarkable through the odds. He’s almost died on numerous occasions too. Recently, he’s taken a turn and has begun opening up about his experience with one of our Gods and he has never been on JoS or had any pagan background. He said he just felt close with Hermes (Thoth) and his experience and signs that he got were very legitimate. He said after that instance it sparked an immense growth period in his life in education towards the mind and self-betterment. He suddenly became very interested in my own beliefs and asked about joyofsatan. This person has been in my life for a long period of time and I’ve always had a very strong draw to him, one of those “starry type of people” but I NEVER expected this out of him. Especially in our early relationship. He has even begun condoning Hitler. He has always been very upfront and honest with everyone at all times about who he is and what he sees as the truth. He tells the truth no matter what the consequences may be and many either adore him or despise him for it.

She's a nordic who got reborn human
What does this even mean?

Mate just because you have thought it doesn't mean that you need to believe all of them, this are just your delusions, nothing more than that.

Sundara said:

I can actually relate to what you’re saying in many ways, I can very much notice an ancient soul and these people have something very special about them. I’ve encountered them in the worst of places, some better off than others. Some end up being in high positions but just as bound by the enemy. Being better off than another doesn’t mean that they are of the enemy. Some people with really good luck like jews or people that are completely non spiritual do end up in better positions too. I’ve occasionally felt envy in the fact that these “oh so perfect Christians” have seemingly perfect families on the outside, or people with nothing apparently satanic about them whatsoever. So put together and financially stable, but I would never trade my soul for a single thing and the blessings that come with perseverance and advancement are worth every bit. Some are survivors and others are more lost. Some aren’t ready to fight astrally yet. I met a girl who is 18 recently, she was very beautiful and intelligent when speaking to her. But, where I encountered her was in the pits of a ghetto around a bunch of filth. We really clicked for a while and I thought it was strange because I don’t often make true friends with anyone younger than me or surrounded by the people she was with. We really had a lot of fun talking and had a lot of common interests. She went on to tell me that her dad is part of an original Druid tribe and how pagan her family is, and how much she hates religion. I could tell by the position she was in and in her behaviors that while she was very strong, she had some awful things that had happened to her. She opened up about some of it and it just punched me in the gut. I really care for that girl pretty quickly (and I’m very picky about the girl friends I make) and had a good conversation with her about the guy she was with at the time ect. and how trauma can affect us in unseen ways. I told the guy she was with that he was a bitch to his face and that I’d never put up with the way he treated her if it were me. She really admired me and wanted to kind of use me as a focal point. She left him the next week and as far as I know, hasn’t gone back. She said “you know what? I really DONT like being pushed around either...” and I saw that strong and spirit come out of her. Things are getting better for our people and they will persevere. There will be more to resurface either in this life or the next. Another soul but male who I’m friends with has always had this spirit about him, and he’s had an awful upbringing but his preservation of soul is remarkable through the odds. He’s almost died on numerous occasions too. Recently, he’s taken a turn and has begun opening up about his experience with one of our Gods and he has never been on JoS or had any pagan background. He said he just felt close with Hermes (Thoth) and his experience and signs that he got were very legitimate. He said after that instance it sparked an immense growth period in his life in education towards the mind and self-betterment. He suddenly became very interested in my own beliefs and asked about joyofsatan. This person has been in my life for a long period of time and I’ve always had a very strong draw to him, one of those “starry type of people” but I NEVER expected this out of him. Especially in our early relationship. He has even begun condoning Hitler. He has always been very upfront and honest with everyone at all times about who he is and what he sees as the truth. He tells the truth no matter what the consequences may be and many either adore him or despise him for it.

I've always felt that Hitler was a good man, and that he wasn't what the media said he was. I've always admired the now god.

My friend's family, the VIP, has druid blood coursing in her family tree. She's related to the tribe who had the last pagan kings of ireland. She's also a Braddock, they helped our (usa) founding fathers during the revolution with providing everything they needed, she's even related to General Braddock... he spied for George Washington and was put to death. I read about him in school. My teacher made fun of him in front of her.

Anyway, I agree with what you're saying because it makes sense.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back