Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Jews, Blacks in America and the misnamed civil rights movements

https://nationalvanguard.org/2019/05/black-people-in-america-and-the-misnamed-civil-rights-movement/

by Stephen Contrado

WHITE PEOPLE have been supremely generous to the Negroes. They have raised Blacks from savage tribal conditions to civilization, but history does not record the kindness. Instead, historians use the relative concepts of “slavery” and “racism” out of historic context and use them to deride aristocratic southern plantation owners and contemporary White loyalists for abuses. These historians foment modern communistic revolutions. Comparing the Old South to the exploitation, crime, and social misery of the modern city slums, one definitely acquits the Old South. Moreover, during the 19th century the “free” workmen of Europe worked long hours from an early age, lived in slums, ate bad food, and were subjected to numerous social ills. Economic and political competition between the North and the South was the chief cause of secession and civil war, not slavery in itself. Lincoln did not issue the Emancipation Proclamation until 1862 when the Civil War was half over, freeing only slaves in territory then in rebellion.

The negative interpretation of the Old South’s heritage could only have been conceived and promoted by a race of vulgar opportunists who had no integral relationship with the Western heritage — the Jews. Indeed the Jews had even established the slave trade. Their principal advantage was to pass as Caucasian or White but their literacy, shrewd business acumen, and ghetto traditions of separateness facilitated their success. General Ulysses Grant barred Jews from his jurisdiction because of the trouble they caused. As the power of the Jews grew in America so did racial conflict between Negroes and Whites. Jewish money corrupted government, labor, education, churches, the press, and other leading institutions.

Racial segregation was a generous plan, but White benevolence went back many decades before it. The plan to repatriate Negroes in Africa had shown great promise. The races (Indians included) were kept apart for the benefit of civilization and good breeding. The Ku Klux Klan was founded in 1866. It saved the southern White race from reconstruction and social anarchy. It was disbanded, but reformed in 1915.

In 1896, in the case of Plessy v. Ferguson, the Supreme Court upheld the custom of “separate but equal.” It correctly concluded: “Legislation is powerless to eradicate racial instincts or to abolish distinctions based upon physical differences, and the attempt to do so can only result in accentuating the difficulties of the present situation.”

But traditional universities even admitted well-qualified Blacks. W.E.B. Du Bois (b. 1868), the founder of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP), earned a Ph.D. at Harvard. (Later Jews controlled the NAACP.) Idealists founded institutions for Blacks only (e.g., Lincoln University, Howard University, Fisk, Tuskegee Institute, and many agricultural and mechanical schools). Jewish propagandists later indoctrinated these institutions to accept values to destroy White culture.

Negroes had a sense of identity and belonging by having their own cultural forms and associations. Their sports were drug-free and not a multibillion dollar show. Scott Joplin, for example, created new musical styles that swept the nation. When the Jews captured the music industry, Jews like Irving Berlin destroyed the Black spirit out of greed for profits. Chauvinism is a natural trait of the Negro, but it was not based on anti-White prejudices, protests, lawlessness, and exaggerations about the intolerance Blacks faced. A subculture reduced to blaming a majority has no real independent life or vision and is doomed to decay.

Civil rights from Booker T. Washington (b. 1856) to Martin Luther King (b. 1929) were to become a spoiling and demolition of Black identity and nationalism. Integration destroyed Black solidarity, creating “racism,” and undermining United States greatness and national sovereignty. This benefited only the international race — the Jews. Negroes never wanted equality: they wanted free expression for their unique talents. And, so, equality turned out to be self-denial and acting out. Black codes were needed to control a people not used to freedom and of a different biological make-up.

1954 was a critical year. Earl Warren (b.1891) in Brown v. Board of Education forbade racial segregation as a violation of the 14th Amendment guaranteeing “equal protection”: “We come then to the question presented: Does segregation of children in public schools solely on the basis of race, even though the physical facilities and other ‘tangible’ factors may be equal, deprive the children of the minority group of equal educational opportunities? We believe it does. … To separate them from others of similar age and qualifications solely because of their race generates a feeling of inferiority as to status in the community that may affect their hearts and minds in a way unlikely ever to be undone …”

Warren was not the bleeding-heart historians portray him to be, but a ruthless communist working for the destruction of the United States. Even President Eisenhower regretted appointing him to the Supreme Court. Warren had been responsible for the seizure of property from Japanese-Americans interned by the federal government. Warren had no respect for democratic traditions: he usurped the power of the legislature. The Brown decision was not based on judicial procedure. No real inquiry was made into the biological consequences of race-mixing. It was simply a sociological ultimatum.

The Warren court protected every class of criminal and crime skyrocketed in the country. Mapp v. Ohio (1961) made evidence irrelevant unless gathered with a warrant. In Escobedo v. Illinois (1964) it permitted those clearly guilty of crime to go free because of court technicalities. Miranda v. Arizona (1968) made all convictions in jeopardy if suspects were not informed of their rights. These were all Jewish communist schemes.

The whole process of racial integration has been designed to alienate the races and promote civil strife and anarchy. Yet the process was concealed in liberal rhetoric. In 1957 Congress approved the civil rights bill for Blacks to protect voting rights, And highhanded conduct was not trifling. The same year Eisenhower had the National Guard integrate all-White Central High School in Little Rock, Arkansas and the mass media have gained tremendous political power in policing social relations and values. For the most part, these are owned and managed by Jews.

Thus only when the Jews are circumscribed by White civilization can segregation work and ensure the peace and progress of society. Why then, has government taken the opposite course of empowering the international Jews with their self-aggrandizing policies for a one-world government? And why are all strategies and solutions of White people for social progress censored and suppressed? Are we past the point of no return for civilization as we know it?

In the final analysis, the Establishment has usurped all traditional rights and institutionalized new relationships based on its absolute authority. Its race-mixing intent is apparent. But every evidence demonstrates there is no social justice nor biological advantage to race-mixing.

Hitler believed the racial instinct was the only cause of the formation of communities and civilization: “All that we admire in the world today, its science, its art, its technical developments, are the products of the creative activities of a few peoples, and it may be true that their first beginnings must be attributed to one race. The maintenance of civilization is wholly dependent on such peoples. Should they perish, all that makes this earth beautiful will descend with them into the grave.” (Mein Kampf)

If we compare the conditions of 19th century White workers, we see how liberals ignore the vast amount of social misery suffered by Whites. That “Afro-Americans” and minorities should be singled out as privileged groups for special treatment augurs the dispossession and extermination of Whites. Compare the “rights” of Jews to Whites. The Jews built up a whole Holocaust industry — museums, monuments, foreign aid to Israel, media censorship of so-called anti-Semitism, hate laws, pensions and relief services to Holocaust survivors, etc. — that biases every European and American institution to pay tribute to an alleged 6 million Jews gassed! But Whites who challenge the myth are quickly demoted, blacklisted, and ostracized.

More and more Whites are sensing the conspiracy every day. Civil rights will prove to be a bigger failure than laissez faire economics. Documents from 19th century British industry depict what Whites could expect from life. British mines, for example, were deplorable. Lord Ashley’s Mines Commission made an investigation of labor conditions in the mines. Here is a glimpse of the times.

Sarah Gooder, aged 8, reported: “I’m a trapper in the Gawber pit. It does not tire me, but I have to trap without light, and I’m scared. I go at four and sometimes half past three in the morning, and come out at five and half past. I never go to sleep. Sometimes I sing when I’ve light…. I go to Sunday-school and read ‘Reading made Easy.’ [She knows her letters and can read little words.] They teach me to pray. [She repeated the Lord’s prayer, not very perfectly….] I have heard tell of Jesus many times…. I would like to be at school far better than in the pit.”

Isabella Read, 12 years old, a coal-bearer, reported: “I am brought with sister and brother, it is very sore work; cannot say how many rakes or journeys I make from pit’s bottom to wall face and back.

“I carry out about 1 cwt. and a quarter on my back; have to stoop so much and creep through water, which is frequently up to the calves of my legs.

‘“I do not like work, nor do the lassies, but they are made to like it.”

Mary Barrett, aged 14, reported: “I have worked down in the pits five years. Father is working next pit…. I hurry for my brother John, and come down at seven o’clock about. I go up at six, sometimes even seven. I do not like working in pit, but I am obliged to get a living. I work always without stockings, or shoes, or trousers. I wear nothing but my chemise. I have to go up to the headings with the men. They are naked …I cannot read or write.”

Patience Kershaw, 17 years old, reported: “My father has been dead about a year. My mother is living and has ten children. Three lassies go to mill. All the lads are colliers…. I go to pit at five o’clock in the morning and come out at five in the evening. I eat my breakfast of porridge and milk first. I take my dinner with me, a cake, and eat it as I go. I do not stop or rest any time for the purpose. I get nothing else until I get home, and then have potatoes and meat, not every day meat. I hurry in the clothes I have on, trousers and ragged jacket.

“The bald place upon my head is made by thrusting the corves [vehicles for carrying coal]. My legs have never swelled, but sisters’ did…. I hurry the corves a mile and more underground and back; they weigh 300 cwt. The getters I work for are naked except for their caps. They pull off all their clothes. I see them at work when I go up. Sometimes they beat me, if I am not quick enough, with their hands. They strike me upon the back. The boys take liberties with me; sometimes they pull me about. I am the only girl in the pit. There are about 20 boys and 15 men. All the men are naked.” Lord Ashley’s Report added that this girl was ignorant, filthy, ragged, and deplorable looking, such as the uncivilized {…}

Ya all white eateries and blacks not being allowed to use toilets
That's what this keyboard knight SWG wants

idiocy smasher said:
What is your problem? Every comment of yours on this forum has to mention me. Worry about yourself and only offer criticism if it is constructive other than that keep my name out of your mouth. Czech Untermensch.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
https://nationalvanguard.org/2019/05/black-people-in-america-and-the-misnamed-civil-rights-movement/

by Stephen Contrado

WHITE PEOPLE have been supremely generous to the Negroes. They have raised Blacks from savage tribal conditions to civilization, but history does not record the kindness. Instead, historians use the relative concepts of “slavery” and “racism” out of historic context and use them to deride aristocratic southern plantation owners and contemporary White loyalists for abuses. These historians foment modern communistic revolutions. Comparing the Old South to the exploitation, crime, and social misery of the modern city slums, one definitely acquits the Old South. Moreover, during the 19th century the “free” workmen of Europe worked long hours from an early age, lived in slums, ate bad food, and were subjected to numerous social ills. Economic and political competition between the North and the South was the chief cause of secession and civil war, not slavery in itself. Lincoln did not issue the Emancipation Proclamation until 1862 when the Civil War was half over, freeing only slaves in territory then in rebellion.

The negative interpretation of the Old South’s heritage could only have been conceived and promoted by a race of vulgar opportunists who had no integral relationship with the Western heritage — the Jews. Indeed the Jews had even established the slave trade. Their principal advantage was to pass as Caucasian or White but their literacy, shrewd business acumen, and ghetto traditions of separateness facilitated their success. General Ulysses Grant barred Jews from his jurisdiction because of the trouble they caused. As the power of the Jews grew in America so did racial conflict between Negroes and Whites. Jewish money corrupted government, labor, education, churches, the press, and other leading institutions.

Racial segregation was a generous plan, but White benevolence went back many decades before it. The plan to repatriate Negroes in Africa had shown great promise. The races (Indians included) were kept apart for the benefit of civilization and good breeding. The Ku Klux Klan was founded in 1866. It saved the southern White race from reconstruction and social anarchy. It was disbanded, but reformed in 1915.

In 1896, in the case of Plessy v. Ferguson, the Supreme Court upheld the custom of “separate but equal.” It correctly concluded: “Legislation is powerless to eradicate racial instincts or to abolish distinctions based upon physical differences, and the attempt to do so can only result in accentuating the difficulties of the present situation.”

But traditional universities even admitted well-qualified Blacks. W.E.B. Du Bois (b. 1868), the founder of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP), earned a Ph.D. at Harvard. (Later Jews controlled the NAACP.) Idealists founded institutions for Blacks only (e.g., Lincoln University, Howard University, Fisk, Tuskegee Institute, and many agricultural and mechanical schools). Jewish propagandists later indoctrinated these institutions to accept values to destroy White culture.

Negroes had a sense of identity and belonging by having their own cultural forms and associations. Their sports were drug-free and not a multibillion dollar show. Scott Joplin, for example, created new musical styles that swept the nation. When the Jews captured the music industry, Jews like Irving Berlin destroyed the Black spirit out of greed for profits. Chauvinism is a natural trait of the Negro, but it was not based on anti-White prejudices, protests, lawlessness, and exaggerations about the intolerance Blacks faced. A subculture reduced to blaming a majority has no real independent life or vision and is doomed to decay.

Civil rights from Booker T. Washington (b. 1856) to Martin Luther King (b. 1929) were to become a spoiling and demolition of Black identity and nationalism. Integration destroyed Black solidarity, creating “racism,” and undermining United States greatness and national sovereignty. This benefited only the international race — the Jews. Negroes never wanted equality: they wanted free expression for their unique talents. And, so, equality turned out to be self-denial and acting out. Black codes were needed to control a people not used to freedom and of a different biological make-up.

1954 was a critical year. Earl Warren (b.1891) in Brown v. Board of Education forbade racial segregation as a violation of the 14th Amendment guaranteeing “equal protection”: “We come then to the question presented: Does segregation of children in public schools solely on the basis of race, even though the physical facilities and other ‘tangible’ factors may be equal, deprive the children of the minority group of equal educational opportunities? We believe it does. … To separate them from others of similar age and qualifications solely because of their race generates a feeling of inferiority as to status in the community that may affect their hearts and minds in a way unlikely ever to be undone …”

Warren was not the bleeding-heart historians portray him to be, but a ruthless communist working for the destruction of the United States. Even President Eisenhower regretted appointing him to the Supreme Court. Warren had been responsible for the seizure of property from Japanese-Americans interned by the federal government. Warren had no respect for democratic traditions: he usurped the power of the legislature. The Brown decision was not based on judicial procedure. No real inquiry was made into the biological consequences of race-mixing. It was simply a sociological ultimatum.

The Warren court protected every class of criminal and crime skyrocketed in the country. Mapp v. Ohio (1961) made evidence irrelevant unless gathered with a warrant. In Escobedo v. Illinois (1964) it permitted those clearly guilty of crime to go free because of court technicalities. Miranda v. Arizona (1968) made all convictions in jeopardy if suspects were not informed of their rights. These were all Jewish communist schemes.

The whole process of racial integration has been designed to alienate the races and promote civil strife and anarchy. Yet the process was concealed in liberal rhetoric. In 1957 Congress approved the civil rights bill for Blacks to protect voting rights, And highhanded conduct was not trifling. The same year Eisenhower had the National Guard integrate all-White Central High School in Little Rock, Arkansas and the mass media have gained tremendous political power in policing social relations and values. For the most part, these are owned and managed by Jews.

Thus only when the Jews are circumscribed by White civilization can segregation work and ensure the peace and progress of society. Why then, has government taken the opposite course of empowering the international Jews with their self-aggrandizing policies for a one-world government? And why are all strategies and solutions of White people for social progress censored and suppressed? Are we past the point of no return for civilization as we know it?

In the final analysis, the Establishment has usurped all traditional rights and institutionalized new relationships based on its absolute authority. Its race-mixing intent is apparent. But every evidence demonstrates there is no social justice nor biological advantage to race-mixing.

Hitler believed the racial instinct was the only cause of the formation of communities and civilization: “All that we admire in the world today, its science, its art, its technical developments, are the products of the creative activities of a few peoples, and it may be true that their first beginnings must be attributed to one race. The maintenance of civilization is wholly dependent on such peoples. Should they perish, all that makes this earth beautiful will descend with them into the grave.” (Mein Kampf)

If we compare the conditions of 19th century White workers, we see how liberals ignore the vast amount of social misery suffered by Whites. That “Afro-Americans” and minorities should be singled out as privileged groups for special treatment augurs the dispossession and extermination of Whites. Compare the “rights” of Jews to Whites. The Jews built up a whole Holocaust industry — museums, monuments, foreign aid to Israel, media censorship of so-called anti-Semitism, hate laws, pensions and relief services to Holocaust survivors, etc. — that biases every European and American institution to pay tribute to an alleged 6 million Jews gassed! But Whites who challenge the myth are quickly demoted, blacklisted, and ostracized.

More and more Whites are sensing the conspiracy every day. Civil rights will prove to be a bigger failure than laissez faire economics. Documents from 19th century British industry depict what Whites could expect from life. British mines, for example, were deplorable. Lord Ashley’s Mines Commission made an investigation of labor conditions in the mines. Here is a glimpse of the times.

Sarah Gooder, aged 8, reported: “I’m a trapper in the Gawber pit. It does not tire me, but I have to trap without light, and I’m scared. I go at four and sometimes half past three in the morning, and come out at five and half past. I never go to sleep. Sometimes I sing when I’ve light…. I go to Sunday-school and read ‘Reading made Easy.’ [She knows her letters and can read little words.] They teach me to pray. [She repeated the Lord’s prayer, not very perfectly….] I have heard tell of Jesus many times…. I would like to be at school far better than in the pit.”

Isabella Read, 12 years old, a coal-bearer, reported: “I am brought with sister and brother, it is very sore work; cannot say how many rakes or journeys I make from pit’s bottom to wall face and back.

“I carry out about 1 cwt. and a quarter on my back; have to stoop so much and creep through water, which is frequently up to the calves of my legs.

‘“I do not like work, nor do the lassies, but they are made to like it.”

Mary Barrett, aged 14, reported: “I have worked down in the pits five years. Father is working next pit…. I hurry for my brother John, and come down at seven o’clock about. I go up at six, sometimes even seven. I do not like working in pit, but I am obliged to get a living. I work always without stockings, or shoes, or trousers. I wear nothing but my chemise. I have to go up to the headings with the men. They are naked …I cannot read or write.”

Patience Kershaw, 17 years old, reported: “My father has been dead about a year. My mother is living and has ten children. Three lassies go to mill. All the lads are colliers…. I go to pit at five o’clock in the morning and come out at five in the evening. I eat my breakfast of porridge and milk first. I take my dinner with me, a cake, and eat it as I go. I do not stop or rest any time for the purpose. I get nothing else until I get home, and then have potatoes and meat, not every day meat. I hurry in the clothes I have on, trousers and ragged jacket.

“The bald place upon my head is made by thrusting the corves [vehicles for carrying coal]. My legs have never swelled, but sisters’ did…. I hurry the corves a mile and more underground and back; they weigh 300 cwt. The getters I work for are naked except for their caps. They pull off all their clothes. I see them at work when I go up. Sometimes they beat me, if I am not quick enough, with their hands. They strike me upon the back. The boys take liberties with me; sometimes they pull me about. I am the only girl in the pit. There are about 20 boys and 15 men. All the men are naked.” Lord Ashley’s Report added that this girl was ignorant, filthy, ragged, and deplorable looking, such as the uncivilized {…}

Hmm, very interesting SWG. I’ve looked it over and I can understand where you are coming from. Do you believe blacks don’t want to be free and independent, or is this an ideal that maybe whites themselves attribute to? Because as I was read it was made to seem only expression was what blacks wanted. Actually each race expresses itself to its capabilities, so that would be odd to say that we only want to express ourselves. We all understand that equality doesn’t exist, and for such to be expressed we throw that out the window. Whites don’t want to be equal as well as they aren’t. They simply want to express themselves and expand. Nothing wrong there.

Informative I will say again. Idiocy Smasher calm yourself brother. I don’t see an insult building here. Read with an open mind and you’ll understand he wasn’t insulting anyone.

However I will note SWG, the beginning can be taken a bit hostile to some newer members of the black race that might make them feel incredibly inferior. I don’t feel inferior because I don’t compare myself with the white race. I measure my standards and abilities for those who are higher namely the Gods and Goddesses of Duat since they are already passed us millennia times away. I push myself to assimilate their qualities that are good and just and try my best to understand their mindset. Meditation is key of course brother. Just a reminder there will be new members. If you want to post this kind of post, put it onto the BlackSun Forum. It will be more attributed to that then the main forum

idiocy smasher said:

Enough brother. He meant no harm. Read like an SS. Secondly why are you so worried about what he said? If you feel this way, then keep advancing and raise your kundalini serpent and become a god. Prove to yourself your own capabilities. You are currently focusing on trivial matters that are not necessarily needed to put much stock into. Remember that.

Ramier108666 said:
Do you believe blacks don’t want to be free and independent, or is this an ideal that maybe whites themselves attribute to?
I believe that everyone would like to be “free and independent” but the civil rights leaders and most black Americans at that time had no idea what that meant or what it would entail. It’s very obvious that the NAACP, Government or anyone else had NO plan for blacks after integration and they thought that everything would go smoothly for some reason which is what IMO caused the later ensuing chaos in your communities.

Despite the propaganda data shows that under SBE blacks had greater wealth, owned homes and businesses and actually got married and had their children in wedlock with both parents in the home which created honorable people not the trash we see today.

But now the state came in and said “You’re equal and independent now” and everyone was like “hooray?” So now what? Like I said there was zero future plan or strategy by anyone at all that went beyond civil rights. Then Lyndon B Johnson (one of the worst presidents) came in and incentivized single motherhood with his welfare state which in turn destroyed the black family and caused blacks to lose their generational wealth. (I’m sure you know all of this). He literally said that due to this plan of his, “I’ll have those niggers voting democrat for 100 years” and then the rest is history.

I’m not here to defend SBE as a system but the fruits of it very much benefited black Americans as it did for us.

However I will note SWG, the beginning can be taken a bit hostile to some newer members of the black race that might make them feel incredibly inferior.
Keep in my mind this isn’t my piece but I thought it was very informative.

Ramier108666 said:
Do you believe blacks don’t want to be free and independent, or is this an ideal that maybe whites themselves attribute to?
I believe that everyone would like to be “free and independent” but the civil rights leaders and most black Americans at that time had no idea what that meant or what it would entail. It’s very obvious that the NAACP, Government or anyone else had NO plan for blacks after integration and they thought that everything would go smoothly for some reason which is what IMO caused the later ensuing chaos in your communities.

Despite the propaganda data shows that under SBE blacks had greater wealth, owned homes and businesses and actually got married and had their children in wedlock with both parents in the home which created honorable people not the trash we see today.

But now the state came in and said “You’re equal and independent now” and everyone was like “hooray?” So now what? Like I said there was zero future plan or strategy by anyone at all that went beyond civil rights. Then Lyndon B Johnson (one of the worst presidents) came in and incentivized single motherhood with his welfare state which in turn destroyed the black family and caused blacks to lose their generational wealth. (I’m sure you know all of this). He literally said that due to this plan of his, “I’ll have those niggers voting democrat for 100 years” and then the rest is history.

I’m not here to defend SBE as a system but the fruits of it very much benefited black Americans as it did for us.

However I will note SWG, the beginning can be taken a bit hostile to some newer members of the black race that might make them feel incredibly inferior.

Have you heard of the theory that Lincoln got assassinated because he wanted to send all blacks back to Africa

Ramier108666 said:

Interesting. I agree totally indeed about that. Well now we have current society and the main point is get the blacks to see the true enemy.

What do you think about blacks who will have a hard time emigrating back into Africa. Some will find it difficult. Should we create the segregation but with satanic aspects for those that don’t transition? I’m all for transition to Africa to fix the motherland. But those that have a hard time may become problematic if left unchecked.

Ramier108666 said:
Ramier108666 said:

Interesting. I agree totally indeed about that. Well now we have current society and the main point is get the blacks to see the true enemy.

What do you think about blacks who will have a hard time emigrating back into Africa. Some will find it difficult. Should we create the segregation but with satanic aspects for those that don’t transition? I’m all for transition to Africa to fix the motherland. But those that have a hard time may become problematic if left unchecked.
At that point there needs to be a Satanic Leader for the Africans(or more), and they are gonna have to get incentives so good that they can't refuse to move. Africa has A LOT of land, land can be offered to Africans who want to move there and basically the economy will have to be favorable to Africans of course. If there are still those who don't want to go, re-education camps should be put in place where they get un-brainwashed and instill in them African pride, so that when they come out of those they're ready to move back to Africa.
My opinion.

Ramier108666 said:
I think the solution is easy but implementing it is something much more difficult. The (hypothetical) new NS American government would have to work with African nations directly and assist them in migration and development. There will need to be massive infrastructure building in these nations to raise the standard of living to that of the west because blacks are not going to want to go back to a place that they perceive as a shithole. Our government will pay most of the bill, possibly giving the nations loans that they can pay back once the economy in these countries start booming because of the returning blacks that will bring many businesses and other things with them. There will also have to be more employment opportunities if the country is not to devolve back to the current situation we have here. The African leaders and governments will have to do this since they know their countries and the needs of it better.

Black Americans will also have to be directly incentivized to leave by offering them things such as a large cash payment and promises of a 3000sqft house and acres of their own land in Africa at the cost of revoking their American citizenship and property. Just to name a few, you may have better ideas. I also think that the bigger rewards of this should be offered mostly to those with a clean record and that are married/couples with children. I think all felons and other criminals should be forcibly deported with the African nations deciding what to do with them afterwards.

There have also been talks about giving blacks their own ethnostate in America with South Carolina being a big one. The situation would be the same except now other races within the state would also have to be resettled and reimbursed for their property. This state will have to be similar to Puerto Rico where it is technically part of America but can still do it’s own thing and have no requirement to serve in the military, pay taxes or be associated with the US in any way other than trade/jobs.

If none of the incentives and mr. nice guy things work then the final straw for blacks that will not go anywhere no matter what is to have them and their children sterilized at the cost of remaining an American and in their own community. I think that’s enough of a kick in the ass to make holdouts leave.

Ramier108666 said:
I think the solution is easy but implementing it is something much more difficult. The (hypothetical) new NS American government would have to work with African nations directly and assist them in migration and development. There will need to be massive infrastructure building in these nations to raise the standard of living to that of the west because blacks are not going to want to go back to a place that they perceive as a shithole. Our government will pay most of the bill, possibly giving the nations loans that they can pay back once the economy in these countries start booming because of the returning blacks that will bring many businesses and other things with them. There will also have to be more employment opportunities if the country is not to devolve back to the current situation we have here. The African leaders and governments will have to do this since they know their countries and the needs of it better.

Black Americans will also have to be directly incentivized to leave by offering them things such as a large cash payment and promises of a 3000sqft house and acres of their own land in Africa at the cost of revoking their American citizenship and property. Just to name a few, you may have better ideas. I also think that the bigger rewards of this should be offered mostly to those with a clean record and that are married/couples with children. I think all felons and other criminals should be forcibly deported with the African nations deciding what to do with them afterwards.

There have also been talks about giving blacks their own ethnostate in America with South Carolina being a big one. The situation would be the same except now other races within the state would also have to be resettled and reimbursed for their property. This state will have to be similar to Puerto Rico where it is technically part of America but can still do it’s own thing and have no requirement to serve in the military, pay taxes or be associated with the US in any way other than trade/jobs.

If none of the incentives and mr. nice guy things work then the final straw for blacks that will not go anywhere no matter what is to have them and their children sterilized at the cost of remaining an American and in their own community. I think that’s enough of a kick in the ass to make holdouts leave.

The ideas you give are quite useful. I would use some of Hitlers ideals to attribute to the blacks in America. An idea I can suggest is help blacks here to develop Africa itself. Send in a select number blacks afterwards whose ideals match what we are going for. They can act as transitioning emissaries for Blacks and also teach them how to emigrate and integrate into Africa. Development can be concurrent as we do this. Blacks in Africa can also help to develop African nations to make the transition easier.

African leaders would need to be educated on National Socialist ideals as well as those pertaining to Spiritual Satanism. It will be a conducive plus if the leaders themselves were actually Satanist. Perhaps we can make hay arrangement for upcoming SS that are balanced and ready to take up that mantle.

Aquarius said:
Ramier108666 said:

At that point there needs to be a Satanic Leader for the Africans(or more), and they are gonna have to get incentives so good that they can't refuse to move. Africa has A LOT of land, land can be offered to Africans who want to move there and basically the economy will have to be favorable to Africans of course. If there are still those who don't want to go, re-education camps should be put in place where they get un-brainwashed and instill in them African pride, so that when they come out of those they're ready to move back to Africa.
My opinion.

You’re right actually. That’s why we black SS will have to take up that mantle and lead our race correctly. Shannon is definitely one. Blackdragon is one I definitely see as a leader. I don’t necessarily see myself as one, but I would uphold that mantle to help my race rise up properly.

I am still a bit confused about the Ku Klux Klan. As far as i understood, the movement knew very well that non-whites, Catholics and Jews were dangerous for the American society.

Some people claim that they were Anti-Catholic because of a supposed "Anglocentrism" of their time. However, it seems to me that they adopted Protestantism because they were very aware how dangerous Catholicism and the (((Jesuits))), the one behind it, are for the American Freedom. The KKK even lead the Texas government in rejecting Catholic teachers. In fact, as i have seen from many Traditionalist and similar movements, these type of xians never cared about race, all they care is having more sheeps in their Churches. Most of the American Catholic Associations that nowadays support their fellow illegal aliens can be considered "modernist", but this doesn't stop their "traditionalist" counterpart to wish to have them more of them, as I've seen in many social media. I remember there was once a Anti-Pagan Facebook Page, owned by the usual Crusader LARPers, were they confirmed what many White Nationalists don't want to hear: "They rather have a multi-ethnic Christian Europe, instead of a White Pagan Europe." Therefore, they were right to want them out of the country, because now Americans have to suffer thanks to Sleepy Joe and all the Jesuit-owned organizations (both on the left and the right) that wants to turn their homeland into a Catholic Third World Melting Pot like most of Latin America. The "patron Saint" of New York City is even a nun named Francesca Cabrini, who is worshipped as a "Patron Saint of Migrants".

Now, with this I'm not defending Protestantism, because i know very well that it wasn't better than the religion it came from (see Calvinism for example), but there is no deny that it conceded America the freedom of adding anti-miscegenation laws, something that Catholicism would never approve.

Also, unlike what the mainstream media want to tell us, it appears that the Ku Klux Klan was never really for the extermination of Africans. They were hunting down criminal gangs and stopping race-mixing. I suppose that it was since then that the Jews started creating the "African-American Ghetto Culture".

Unfortunately, the Ku Klux Klan went from Nativism to Civic Nationalism, from what I've read in the recent news. Firstly they opened to Catholics and recently to Jews and non-white and now they consider themselves just "Anti-Muslim". Both the Democrat and the Republican Party are so cucked that they love blaming each other on whoever is responsible for their birth.

However, there are some things that i would like to know about this movement.
1) Is their logo related to the Vodafone logo? Many conspiracy theorist website that I've seen in the past related them to the 666. An old article on DailyStormer however suggested that it is because Vodafone had its roots in Nazi Germany. Can anyone explain it to me?
2) I know that KKK is supposed to be Masonic, from a part of Masonry that was apparently not corrupted. However, ignoring the misinfo of Mageson, who contradicted a page in the JoS website by claiming that Albert Pike was a xian, is the order more esoteric than it actually appears? Because they use terms such as "Wizard" and burn crosses, a ritual that is supposed to be derived from ancient Celts according to some Pagans. Also, some SS affirms that their name is related to the Mayan God Kukulkan.
3) Did they admired Hitler? Because, on the website "mourningtheancients" i found an old propaganda manifesto that was made by a NS-controlled nation (i think it was Belgium) where they criticize (((Roosevelt))) controlled America by adding a caricature of the Ku Klux Klan.

With this said, the more i learn about them, the more i understand that they were not in any way evil as the Mainstream Media and politicians of every spectrum try to claim.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back