Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Cult leader, Keith Raniere, who wanted to make the World a better place, has been jailed for 120 years

FancyMancy

NXIVM is a self-described American multi-level marketing company[2] based in Clifton Park, New York, a suburb of Albany, New York, which offers personal and professional development seminars through its "Executive Success Programs" of large-group awareness training.[3] The company has been widely described as a cult,[4] and is alleged to have been a recruiting platform for a secret society (variously called "DOS" or "The Vow") in which women were branded and forced into sexual slavery.

In early 2018, NXIVM's founder, Keith Raniere, and his associate, actress Allison Mack, were arrested and indicted on federal charges related to DOS, including sex trafficking.[5] Others associated with NXIVM were also charged with federal crimes. As of April 2019, five people associated with NXIVM—Mack, NXIVM co-founder Nancy Salzman, Lauren Salzman, Seagram heiress Clare Bronfman, and bookkeeper Kathy Russell—had pleaded guilty to various charges.[6][7] Raniere was convicted in federal court of sex trafficking and racketeering on June 19, 2019.[8][9] On September 30, 2020, Clare Bronfman became the first defendant sentenced in the case, when she was ordered to serve six years and nine months in federal prison.[10]

After Raniere's conviction, he continued to direct loyalists from behind bars, encouraging continued recruitment.[11][12] At his direction, members of the group have regularly danced outside Raniere's jail and staged coordinated protests of individual prosecutors. In September 2020, it was estimated about 50 to 60 people remained "very loyal" to Raniere, who was sentenced to 120 years in prison in October 2020.[13][14]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NXIVM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keith_Raniere

6LenEAo.png

For those who don't know, it sounds like it is pronounce "nixium".

FancyMancy said:
NXIVM is a self-described American multi-level marketing company[2] based in Clifton Park, New York, a suburb of Albany, New York, which offers personal and professional development seminars through its "Executive Success Programs" of large-group awareness training.[3] The company has been widely described as a cult,[4] and is alleged to have been a recruiting platform for a secret society (variously called "DOS" or "The Vow") in which women were branded and forced into sexual slavery.

In early 2018, NXIVM's founder, Keith Raniere, and his associate, actress Allison Mack, were arrested and indicted on federal charges related to DOS, including sex trafficking.[5] Others associated with NXIVM were also charged with federal crimes. As of April 2019, five people associated with NXIVM—Mack, NXIVM co-founder Nancy Salzman, Lauren Salzman, Seagram heiress Clare Bronfman, and bookkeeper Kathy Russell—had pleaded guilty to various charges.[6][7] Raniere was convicted in federal court of sex trafficking and racketeering on June 19, 2019.[8][9] On September 30, 2020, Clare Bronfman became the first defendant sentenced in the case, when she was ordered to serve six years and nine months in federal prison.[10]

After Raniere's conviction, he continued to direct loyalists from behind bars, encouraging continued recruitment.[11][12] At his direction, members of the group have regularly danced outside Raniere's jail and staged coordinated protests of individual prosecutors. In September 2020, it was estimated about 50 to 60 people remained "very loyal" to Raniere, who was sentenced to 120 years in prison in October 2020.[13][14]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NXIVM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keith_Raniere

6LenEAo.png

For those who don't know, it sounds like it is pronounce "nixium".

For real I hope this is Sarcasm. I for one am not about to believe these people had the best interests of anyone in mind.

For anyone who thinks the females of the enemy are 'harmless', just look at the names and bear in mind they as heiresses and company owners funded this cult. Bronfman is the daughter of a billionaire.

Raniere's former partner, Barbara Bouchey, has shared stories about his childhood which she claimed to have been told by his father, James: "What we did is we told Keith about how gifted and how intelligent he was. And he said it was almost like a switch went off. And suddenly overnight he turned into like Jesus Christ. And that he was superior and better than everybody like he was a deity.

He said it was that dramatic and that profound; he said it went right to his head."[18] Bouchey herself likewise recalled a story about a 13-year-old Raniere's relationships with girls: "dozens of young girls were calling the house and [Raniere's mother] was overhearing his conversations with them where he was telling every single girl the same thing: 'I love you. You're the special one. You're important. You are the only one in my life and I love you.' And she says, he's saying this to all these girls. He's clearly lying 'cause all of them are not special!'"[18] In 1982, Raniere graduated from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (RPI) with a 2.26 GPA.[19]

Apparently, rape and Christ always go hand in hand.

Karnonnos said:
For anyone who thinks the females of the enemy are 'harmless', just look at the names and bear in mind they as heiresses and company owners funded this cult. Bronfman is the daughter of a billionaire.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Raniere's former partner, Barbara Bouchey, has shared stories about his childhood which she claimed to have been told by his father, James: "What we did is we told Keith about how gifted and how intelligent he was. And he said it was almost like a switch went off. And suddenly overnight he turned into like Jesus Christ. And that he was superior and better than everybody like he was a deity.

He said it was that dramatic and that profound; he said it went right to his head."[18] Bouchey herself likewise recalled a story about a 13-year-old Raniere's relationships with girls: "dozens of young girls were calling the house and [Raniere's mother] was overhearing his conversations with them where he was telling every single girl the same thing: 'I love you. You're the special one. You're important. You are the only one in my life and I love you.' And she says, he's saying this to all these girls. He's clearly lying 'cause all of them are not special!'"[18] In 1982, Raniere graduated from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (RPI) with a 2.26 GPA.[19]

Apparently, rape and Christ always go hand in hand.

Karnonnos said:

I thought about this element too when skimming over the case, HP. Interesting how all cult leaders like Manson, Berg, Thériault and so on model themselves after jeboo and try to rape endless women or children.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back