Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Coronavirus and mandatory vaccinations

Artanis

This is a pretty serious concern. I would like to know what do we do, if we live in a country, where there are going to be mandatory vaccinations? I mean hypothetically thinking, IF we cant stop the Enemy from ie using the army of countries to force the people to take the jewccine.

What would we do?

Artanis said:
If you can avoid it at all, then you definitely should do this even if you have to pay a fine or such things. If it's outlawed to try getting away from it then I cant recommend going against the law in your country.

Generally, it's unlikely they would really try to make it mandatory in most countries. They will surely make it much more appealing to take it than to not take it, and may give benefits to those who do, as well as fines or other annoying things to those who don't. If not taking it is a major inconvenience, for example in terms of finding a job, then I would recommend atleast waiting a few months after its release before taking it. That way, we will have more official information on the vaccine, what things are in it and how it works, etc. That will make it easier to gauge how harmful it really is.

One of my friends may have to face mandatory vaccinations, and I asked Shannon in private what she would recommend to attempt to dampen any negative effects from it. Bear in mind that these may or may not work, as this vaccine is using a new method different from the vaccines we have now.

Activated charcoal
Bentonite clay
Boron
Zeolite
Iodine
Selenium
Magnesium malate

Personally I can vouch for Iodine and Selenium. You can find great ones in the global healing center. For Selenium, I personally take it through eating brazil nuts (you can buy them online).
They also help to get rid of fluoride.

Iodine https://globalhealing.com/nascent-iodine-detoxadine

Selenium https://globalhealing.com/selenium-supplement

There is also a blend with Zeolite and Iodine https://globalhealing.com/zeotrexhttps://globalhealing.com/zeotrex

Shael said:
Artanis said:
If you can avoid it at all, then you definitely should do this even if you have to pay a fine or such things. If it's outlawed to try getting away from it then I cant recommend going against the law in your country.

Generally, it's unlikely they would really try to make it mandatory in most countries. They will surely make it much more appealing to take it than to not take it, and may give benefits to those who do, as well as fines or other annoying things to those who don't. If not taking it is a major inconvenience, for example in terms of finding a job, then I would recommend atleast waiting a few months after its release before taking it. That way, we will have more official information on the vaccine, what things are in it and how it works, etc. That will make it easier to gauge how harmful it really is.

One of my friends may have to face mandatory vaccinations, and I asked Shannon in private what she would recommend to attempt to dampen any negative effects from it. Bear in mind that these may or may not work, as this vaccine is using a new method different from the vaccines we have now.

Activated charcoal
Bentonite clay
Boron
Zeolite
Iodine
Selenium
Magnesium malate

Personally I can vouch for Iodine and Selenium. You can find great ones in the global healing center. For Selenium, I personally take it through eating brazil nuts (you can buy them online).
They also help to get rid of fluoride.

Iodine https://globalhealing.com/nascent-iodine-detoxadine

Selenium https://globalhealing.com/selenium-supplement

There is also a blend with Zeolite and Iodine https://globalhealing.com/zeotrexhttps://globalhealing.com/zeotrex

Wait... WHAT???
I thought the WHOLE pandemics idea orchestrated by the Enemy WAS to get everyone to take their vaccines??
A vaccine, which MOST DEFINETLY has a MICROCHIP in them as a "digital evidence that one has taken the vaccine", as Bill Gates admitted!
And now a HPS is saying that if we must take it... We can????? :| :| :| :|

I am sure that they won't use brute force for making vaccines mandatory, the army or the police won't enter your home and forcefully vaccinate you. At worst, they will use soft power strategies, meaning they might start terminating employees from employment for refusing to be vaccinated, or for job applicants to begin employment and so on. But the people who don't want to be vaccinated will find a way to avoid it.

The problem is that way too many people would happily vaccinate themselves even if it's completely voluntary, without even questioning the possible side effects. And that the vaccine will not return life to normal in any way, because the narrative about vaccines is the same as face masks - "Your mask doesn't protect you, but it protects other people from you!" So anti-maskers are not "idiots who are risking their own lives", they are "plague rats, who are spreading the deadly virus without the slightest care". They are not developing any symptoms themselves, but they are infecting others, and killing all those 80 plus vulnerable people in nursing homes. It's the same absurd, obnoxious narrative with vaccines - "People who are vaccinated are not protecting themselves, they are protecting the other people in the community!", "your unvaccinated child is a threat to the elderly!"... So the people who refuse to get vaccinated will be blamed for 'asymptomatically spreading the virus', the new cases, the new deaths, etc. The same way they currently blame the deaths of 80 years old people in nursing homes on the young people who don't wear masks and don't distance themselves.

I totally refuse to get that toxic garbage, even if that means becoming an pariah.

Artanis said:
Wait... WHAT???
I thought the WHOLE pandemics idea orchestrated by the Enemy WAS to get everyone to take their vaccines??
A vaccine, which MOST DEFINETLY has a MICROCHIP in them as a "digital evidence that one has taken the vaccine", as Bill Gates admitted!
Slow down now, you are twisting my words here. Shannon clearly told me that she'd advise people to not take it if at all possible. My advice here was in the case that one is forced to take it and wants to try to mitigate negative effects as much as possible. It's still a dangerous thing that should be avoided if possible.

To avoid further misunderstandings, let me clarify this here again. The things I have recommended there, and that Shannon has recommended me, are good for generally detoxing the body from harmful things. It can work to reduce damage from current vaccines. But there is no guarantee that they will help with this vaccine here, because it works differently. It's simply the best shot you have to try to mitigate damage. It doesn't guarantee that you can just safely take it. Don't misunderstand this or twist my words on this matter.

The point about waiting a few months before taking it does not come from Shannon. It's merely my personal opinion on the matter. I said this in the context that, if for example people refuse to hire you if you dont have the vaccine, you should still bear with it for a few months and only then consider taking it. Because that way, possible harmful parts of the vaccine will have been made more public through the experiences of those who have taken it. In other words, we will know more about the vaccine. Going in blind is very risky as there is no way to tell what they really put in there in the beginning.

And yes, their plan is for everyone to get the vaccine. But they would be very dumb to try and directly force the whole world's population into this with threat of prison or even brute-forced vaccination through military. Such an approach would cause worldwide movements against them and as such is not viable. It may happen in some few places that are more tightly controlled such as China and Russia, but even there it's not guaranteed. As I said, it will first be through trying to give people benefits from taking it, such as financial incentives, more "freedom", and so on. It's unlikely that anyone will try to drag you by force to a hospital and vaccinate you.

As for the microchips, it's hard to say right now how they will approach it. We simply need to wait until time gets closer to when they actually have the vaccine ready and want to begin injecting people with it. My personal prediction is that there will be vaccines with the chip and also ones without it, perhaps again with incentives towards taking the one with the chip.

Shael said:
Artanis said:
Wait... WHAT???
Slow down now, you are twisting my words here. Shannon clearly told me that she'd advise people to not take it if at all possible. My advice here was in the case that one is forced to take it and wants to try to mitigate negative effects as much as possible. It's still a dangerous thing that should be avoided if possible.

To avoid further misunderstandings, let me clarify this here again. The things I have recommended there, and that Shannon has recommended me, are good for generally detoxing the body from harmful things. It can work to reduce damage from current vaccines. But there is no guarantee that they will help with this vaccine here, because it works differently. It's simply the best shot you have to try to mitigate damage. It doesn't guarantee that you can just safely take it. Don't misunderstand this or twist my words on this matter.

The point about waiting a few months before taking it does not come from Shannon. It's merely my personal opinion on the matter. I said this in the context that, if for example people refuse to hire you if you dont have the vaccine, you should still bear with it for a few months and only then consider taking it. Because that way, possible harmful parts of the vaccine will have been made more public through the experiences of those who have taken it. In other words, we will know more about the vaccine. Going in blind is very risky as there is no way to tell what they really put in there in the beginning.

And yes, their plan is for everyone to get the vaccine. But they would be very dumb to try and directly force the whole world's population into this with threat of prison or even brute-forced vaccination through military. Such an approach would cause worldwide movements against them and as such is not viable. It may happen in some few places that are more tightly controlled such as China and Russia, but even there it's not guaranteed. As I said, it will first be through trying to give people benefits from taking it, such as financial incentives, more "freedom", and so on. It's unlikely that anyone will try to drag you by force to a hospital and vaccinate you.

As for the microchips, it's hard to say right now how they will approach it. We simply need to wait until time gets closer to when they actually have the vaccine ready and want to begin injecting people with it. My personal prediction is that there will be vaccines with the chip and also ones without it, perhaps again with incentives towards taking the one with the chip.

Ohhh.. ok ok. Apologies for misunerstanding your answer Brother. Im just so worried about the whole issue, since there has been Youtube videos and articles and everything(from INDEPENDENT journalists of course), that are saying and predicting that those will happen. And that like for example US has said that they *would* get the military to force the vaccines... But FORCING civilians?... mayyyybe not the best idea to do in countries like the US. #2ndamendment ;)

Artanis said:
Ohhh.. ok ok. Apologies for misunerstanding your answer Brother. Im just so worried about the whole issue, since there has been Youtube videos and articles and everything(from INDEPENDENT journalists of course), that are saying and predicting that those will happen. And that like for example US has said that they *would* get the military to force the vaccines... But FORCING civilians?... mayyyybe not the best idea to do in countries like the US. #2ndamendment ;)
They way I understood it the military simply distributes the vaccines instead of forcing it. Huge difference.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back