Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Race and IQ - Joe Rogan Podcast

I believe that information was in Cultural of Critique. The jews who wrote that Bell Curve book admitted they bullshitted and put Asian's over Whites to avoid muh White Supremacy. Because Jews are so anti-Supremacist..... They are the CHOSEN PEOPLE after all, goyim.

Look at Asia...... They have copied the White western world totally in everything their cities look like American or European built centers they dress western and use all western technology and science and their best come to White Nations to study not the other way around and now tell me who is at the top of the races for creative ability and intelligence..... The Jews lied no surprised. What is surprising is how many of these so called Race Realist's sit there and wave books as authority around wrote by Jews who's tribal religion tells them to destroy the White Race. No wonder the Jews call each other "dumb Gentle brains" to insult each other.

The national IQ of Israel is in the 90's its double digit. The Jews use their own racism to promote their own over more qualified Gentiles. The Jews had to create the Einstein fraud to con the goyim that Jews where creative big brained people. The Jews build a tribal club where they cheat their way into power and high positions. Don't worry however Jews like Jordan Peterson will tell us its cause Jew's are soooooo much more smarter then you goyim.

Joe Rogan is part of a network that is run by a Jew named Weinstein who he has had on his show many times. Which is why Rogan probably has on Brand to promote Marxism and Rogan praises Communism.

I believe deep down Rogan wants the best for people but whats the most you can expect from a guy who has been hit in the head many times and to make it way worse blows that potardation on the regular. To the point he gets triggered if someone goes on his show and says they don't like weed or agrees with it being a norm. He tries to hide it but obviously can't and has looked like a total asshole many times pretending otherwise. So all in all when it comes to serious things it's best to take what he says with a grain of salt if not just not listening to him ok serious things.

I give him credit for helping me learn to do a better side kick with some of his training videos but that's pretty much it.

I completely agree with that Asians have copied whites on advancing their own civilizations. This isn't an insult to Asians whatsoever because they actually put it into good use to advance their own race and non Asians should give respect to Asians for this. In my opinion the best way this has been expressed in a simple but effective way is in an anime called Hetalia. Where each country is portrayed as a person and for better or worse the stereotypes of each nation is attributed to these character's personalities, respectively. The time period is during WW2. Germany shows his friend's (the axis powers) inventions he's made and every time Japan (each character is named by the actual country as well) not only accepts these inventions this inventions but later comes back to show Germany that he's improved or even 'perfected' the invention. The show implies that Japan's biggest skill isn't to create but to improve technology that is already been invented. Like making a war ship smaller but without losing the power and efficiency of said war ship.

I've only seen like 25 episodes maybe and they're pretty short. Each episode is only 5 minutes long. This was like 3 years ago that I stopped watching it but I very much liked that part and I feel it hits home. This is made by Japanese people too and that shows that they acknowledge where they stand and are proud of what they can do when it comes to natural racial skills.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back