Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

This will ruin so many lives

Satanic Path

The Pope is willing to allow gay marriage, and Italy is shocked by this news.
This will ruin so many gay people, they will pretend to be happy and will never marry in Satan.
They will think << Oh hey, jhwh is now ok with me being me!>>
I hate this. The pope, and the jews, will always hate us!
They are lying, and many will fall without seeking for the only true love: Satan.
I am disgusted, and scared.
I love my gentile brothers, wether straight, bi, gay...and this action is truly orrible and will damage so many lives.

Satanic Path said:
This will ruin so many gay people, they will pretend to be happy and will never marry in Satan.
They are lying, and many will fall without seeking for the only true love: Satan.
I love my gentile brothers, wether straight, bi, gay...and this action is truly orrible and will damage so many lives.

In soviet Union being gay meant you were taken to the Gulag or executed. They are not changing anything just changing face due to the fact they know no one believes them much anymore about it.

If they get back in control being gay will be uncool again. In fact this is why the LGBT movement is trying to connect it to being a freak (being weird is not bad but you know what i mean being a literal abomination is bad) and pedophilia and stuff.

They were trying to cause a backlash to put being gay out of the question again forever and outlaw it. I think they may soon give up on this though it seems.

But truth is most of society with the age of Aquarius isn't going to bite they are not as xtian programmed as the Jews wished for. So they realize this now they are just going to change face to stay in power.

I would ask why anyone who is not heterosexual would get married in a church and why they would think "god" would be OK with them being married, but I doubt that they realise homosexuality is a "sin", and I am all but certain that they don't know that "god" is "the same yesterday, today and forever" where it said being gay is punishable by being murdered, but now the "same yesterday, today and forever" "god" changed its mind.

xian "acceptance" of gays in the UK or Scandinavia is ok because in those countries people mostly just sort of say that they are xian and get on with life regardless. They know fuck all about the Bible, ever since the boomer generation. The case for Italy and central Europe though is more catastrophic for the fact that they unconsciously have the strongest ties to xianity, and thus a more rapid infliction of the xian doctrines if they ever take hold (doctrines which at their core level dictate pure suffering for everyone and especially the Third sex)

If there is a division and a distance between what is known as the "homosexual identity" and the xian church (as there always has been until recently) then that serves the truth. The only way that can be done is through information on this reality of history emphasised and expressed through the internet. The sheer fact of it remains and is fixed, often you will just have to say that xians loathed gays and in their doctrines still do. It doesn't require evidence or nothing it just makes sense to people. The issue in countries like Italy is that in the pursuit of happiness and acceptance, ending the alienation between them and their families, they may take to it in a 'backlash' way which causes issues. In the internet age one could never justify pretending xianity has always accepted gays, its intrinsically false.

How is homosexuality is not a "sin"? Homosexuals are fine only if they keep their business in their bedroom and not push it onto our children. However, with the normalization of being gay ,"transgender", "non-binary" by the Jewish media. There are literally children out there being forced to take a gender change surgery by their single mother. It is absolutely sickening to it's entire core.

Homosexuals are only 3% of the American population, however, they are 40% of all child predators.
Homosexuals are only 3% of the American population, however, they are 55% of HIV carries.
Homosexuals are only 3% of the American population, however, they are 82% of syphilis cases.
Homosexuals are only 3% of the American population, however, they are 20% of HBV cases.
Homosexuals are only 3% of the American population, however, they are 37% of anal cancer cases.
Homosexuals are only 3% of the American population, however, 78% of them have an STD.

Hassen said:
How is homosexuality is not a "sin"? Homosexuals are fine only if they keep their business in their bedroom and not push it onto our children. However, with the normalization of being gay ,"transgender", "non-binary" by the Jewish media. There are literally children out there being forced to take a gender change surgery by their single mother. It is absolutely sickening to it's entire core.

Homosexuals are only 3% of the American population, however, they are 40% of all child predators.
Homosexuals are only 3% of the American population, however, they are 55% of HIV carries.
Homosexuals are only 3% of the American population, however, they are 82% of syphilis cases.
Homosexuals are only 3% of the American population, however, they are 20% of HBV cases.
Homosexuals are only 3% of the American population, however, they are 37% of anal cancer cases.
Homosexuals are only 3% of the American population, however, 78% of them have an STD.
How much are jews paying you and your buddy trying to push homosexuality as a bad thing? Can you please fuck off? Satan accept gay people, end of the story. Degenerates whatever they are gay or not they are not accepted here.

Satanic Path said:
The bible still says its wrong, so you can show proof to gays that they never will accept you or they will need to say the bible was wrong.

He said it because they are trying to gain more people for energy and because its trying to push leftism on people.

I think that the reason why that the pope is doing this is a last effort to try to save crumbling christianity and to keep up with the times just like christianity has always done.

Hassen said:

Shut up kike.

luis said:
Satanic Path said:
The bible still says its wrong, so you can show proof to gays that they never will accept you or they will need to say the bible was wrong.

He said it because they are trying to gain more people for energy and because its trying to push leftism on people.

Xtians are behaving like those gay mudslims who claim allah loves gays and equality.
I really hope xtians will keep being what they truly are: monsters.

Hassen said:

Someone has to stop beings like this to infest our beautiful family.
I'm tired of their shitty, empty minds.

Hassen said:

You should tell heterosexual couples to stop having Gay Babies. I would also like to say a good old - what should be a - Wikipaedia meme, and that is...

[citation needed]

so let me know when you provide them.

luis said:
Satanic Path said:

About 10 years or so ago, a bisexal who I used to know told me that there exists a "gay church". He laughed at it. Regardless of what any bibles say, christians are ignorant and the ubiquitous nazarene gets around a lot, like a whore... plus the "same yesterday, today and forever" "god" keeps changing its mind. You might recall, if you read it, a post I made before, which I have repeated a bit, that one of the recent "the" popeses apologised for "god" telling "the" popeses in history to stone homosexuals to death for a long time, and now (back then when I made the post) said that this "the same yesterday, today and forever" "god" changed its mind and loves homosexuals now.

Furthermore, a catholic I met briefly a couple of years ago said that it is being "allowed" now. I am guessing he was only catholic for a time; I don't know if it was a phase or permanent, but when I questioned him about being gay and a catholic, he said it was "allowed" now. You're right, though - the bibleses say it's a "sin", but christians are ignorant and pay someone repeatedly to tell them lies repeatedly.

Hassen said:

Most of the cases involving rape, child abuse and the likes are KIKES, not Gentile homosexuals.
STDs were created by kikes and used to infect Gentiles, especially homosexual.
"3% of the American population" is sci-fi. Homosexual people are many more. Just because people are not registered in jewish GLBT organisations, it doesn't mean they aren't homos.

Please, STOP diverting the attention of the thread. If you want to open a thread regarding homosexuality allegedly being a sin, do it, but don't be off-topic on here. The topic is the statement made by the zombie pope, not your delusions.

luis said:
Hassen said:

How much are jews paying you and your buddy trying to push homosexuality as a bad thing? Can you please fuck off? Satan accept gay people, end of the story. Degenerates whatever they are gay or not they are not accepted here.

I'm not even a kike, in fact, I'm have joined satanism 2 years ago, and I don't agree with the "gay people" things.
It used to be just about gay marriage a decade ago, look nowadays. Kikes trying to have gender change surgeries on fucking kids, KIDS. That stuff should of been denied and stopped at the beginning, this has gone too far.
I'm still uneducated in satansim, so can you answer these questions?
Why does satan accept gay people? Why are gays normal in satansim?
If everyone is a gay then humanity will go extinct. "But only a few people are gay", doesn't change the fact that gays don't even have real sex. It's just assisted masturbation. The real goal of sex is to reproduce, gays can't reproduce.

Stormblood said:
Hassen said:

Most of the cases involving rape, child abuse and the likes are KIKES, not Gentile homosexuals.
STDs were created by kikes and used to infect Gentiles, especially homosexual.
"3% of the American population" is sci-fi. Homosexual people are many more. Just because people are not registered in jewish GLBT organisations, it doesn't mean they aren't homos.

Please, STOP diverting the attention of the thread. If you want to open a thread regarding homosexuality allegedly being a sin, do it, but don't be off-topic on here. The topic is the statement made by the zombie pope, not your delusions.
There is a clear difference between kikes and gays, I would of said "gay kikes" if it was the case or perhaps, just kikes.
Can you elaborate more about the "STDs were created by kikes and used to infect Gentiles, especially homosexual.", It really doesn't make much sense to me. STDs are real natural diseases, at least from what I was taught and researched myself.
What percent of Americans are actually gay and have participated in at least one homosexual interaction? Don't count the ones who just say they are gay or queer just for attention.
How do I make a new thread regarding homosexuality being a sin, I'm new to this website.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back