Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Bush RTR

Omar666

Am here Tanzania but am living somewhere bush when am doing RTR am asking my self, my RTR is it work :? Or there is any spirit can hear me? My gods satan can hear me? Sometime am feel am doing something useless :oops: but am appreciate my self for my accurate on pronouncing the word during my ritual :D

The RTR's work no matter where you are, if you have any doubts or feel useless that's just the enemy trying to make you not do them.

It has nothing to do with the Gods hearing you, as theses are not prayers or anything, we are reversing curses, so don't worry about nobody hearing you. They are working :)

Lydia said:
The RTR's work no matter where you are, if you have any doubts or feel useless that's just the enemy trying to make you not do them.

It has nothing to do with the Gods hearing you, as theses are not prayers or anything, we are reversing curses, so don't worry about nobody hearing you. They are working :)
Thanks lydia i should resist that feeling

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back