Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

what is the best sign to change personality?

Seems to be a whimsical thing but whatever. Ideally you would start in any of the emotional signs, and particularly Cancer/Leo.

Depending on how deep you wanted to go and actually taking it seriously to the root of oneself, you would have to also pay attention to other events going on in the sky, do trancework in between your daily workings to help reinforce it and also things like timing the correct planetary hours for each working- particularly for the first.

The personality stems first and foremost from your Mind and your 6th chakra, which goes deep into your foundations and childhood development- your inner and unconscious personality. The dominant, conscious and what can in some cases be called the 'copycat' personality, is of the Solar Plexus. They both work together and are a pair. You should centre your working around understanding the relation between these 2 chakras and their rulerships, as the features of what your working is about come under them.

StyleCoin said:
I want to change my behavior and personality, what is the best phase of the moon for this?

That would probably depend on what kind of change you are looking for. If you want to end certain behaviours, such as getting rid of addictions or negative habits, the best phase would be the new moon when it is decreasing in light. This is the time for endings.

But on the other hand if you want to develop new traits within yourself, full moon would be best with the moon increasing in light, as it is the best time for new beginnings.

StyleCoin said:
I want to change my behavior and personality, what is the best phase of the moon for this?

You should fully know who you are before you go about changing anything. What is it that you want to change about yourself? You should work with yourself to enhance positive traits and decrease negatives. If you want to be more sociable, waxing moon in Leo, Libra, or another social sign would be good. If you want to break ties with negative habits, waning moon in Taurus or Scorpio.

Sundara said:
StyleCoin said:

You should fully know who you are before you go about changing anything. What is it that you want to change about yourself? You should work with yourself to enhance positive traits and decrease negatives. If you want to be more sociable, waxing moon in Leo, Libra, or another social sign would be good. If you want to break ties with negative habits, waning moon in Taurus or Scorpio.
The negative results I want to remove: having nothing to say, you can't keep a conversation going, fear of what people think of you, micromanaging what you say, anxiety when talking to many people, shyness, inability to relate to people others, being strange, being socially unconscious, being an idiot.

13th_Wolf said:
Seems to be a whimsical thing but whatever. Ideally you would start in any of the emotional signs, and particularly Cancer/Leo.

Depending on how deep you wanted to go and actually taking it seriously to the root of oneself, you would have to also pay attention to other events going on in the sky, do trancework in between your daily workings to help reinforce it and also things like timing the correct planetary hours for each working- particularly for the first.

The personality stems first and foremost from your Mind and your 6th chakra, which goes deep into your foundations and childhood development- your inner and unconscious personality. The dominant, conscious and what can in some cases be called the 'copycat' personality, is of the Solar Plexus. They both work together and are a pair. You should centre your working around understanding the relation between these 2 chakras and their rulerships, as the features of what your working is about come under them.
I will start the work in February, because now I am doing a job and I will do another month next, for 3 months to take root in the soul. I will try to do it at the stage when the moon will be critical. thanks for your reply.

truth.seeker1 said:
StyleCoin said:

That would probably depend on what kind of change you are looking for. If you want to end certain behaviours, such as getting rid of addictions or negative habits, the best phase would be the new moon when it is decreasing in light. This is the time for endings.

But on the other hand if you want to develop new traits within yourself, full moon would be best with the moon increasing in light, as it is the best time for new beginnings.
thanks for that information. :)

StyleCoin said:
Sundara said:
StyleCoin said:

The negative results I want to remove: having nothing to say, you can't keep a conversation going, fear of what people think of you, micromanaging what you say, anxiety when talking to many people, shyness, inability to relate to people others, being strange, being socially unconscious, being an idiot.

Sounds like low self-esteem and lack of confidence. Have you done the soul opening and started meditation?

StyleCoin said:
Sundara said:
StyleCoin said:

Yes but you don't want to waste a lot of time relating to a lot of people in the world trust me you will just get hurt in some way. You should be your own unique person and accept yourself for who you are. I can say after awhile you will probably be miserable and depressed if you change too much. Better yet do something to attract people that will accept you and enjoy life with them. You dont need to spend years being miserable only later to want to change back to how it was and have a hard time with that.

You can work to add things like confidence and work on social skills. But if the people around you dont accept who you are find new people to relate to.

Fuck them is the best course of action.

So far as sign for things like this: Leo Aries or Sagittarius for Confidence and anxiety. Scorpio or Pisces for removing negative psychological stuff and hang ups related to micromanaging what people say or fears.

Waxing for new things
Waning to end things.
New or full moon is power point

At the very least be aware of what your South node is. Be aware when your changing stuff so as not to completely let this take over. This usually brings unhappiness and bad luck to things.

That is kind of what I was thinking of when I posted here. But I didn't think to say it straight out so I will now in case you don't realize what I mean.

Be aware of the traits of South node and avoid them at all costs maybe thats what your problem is now if so focus on the traits of North node for the future that will bring good luck.

slyscorpion said:

Yeah, this is probably at the cusp of what Stylecoin even needs to be doing lol.

Develop fierceness and strength in the self. Don't depend on others for how you feel about yourself. If you had issues with the mother, then this can be a weakness you might have. It comes back down to Cancer/Leo and the Pineal chakra. Cultivate a self-serving mind, not a "random people-serving mind to make you feel as though you're accepted mind". That's not a mind of your own. One should improve ones personality based on whether they come across as too assholish or a brutish, unfriendly person or has communication issues. Not if you already seek to be nice to people and presentable, because that means you already have the groundwork of a nice personality. In the case of expression and being a Lion at the centre of the party, this also comes back down to fierceness in the self and an exalted energy within you. I'd say that is the depth of your issue Stylecoin.

Remember Satanism is the religion of the Individual. Venusian-ness and romance is important too, but you should see yourself as an Elite right... as above most others in the world. You can overly care and be a doer for other friends of yours if they are dedicated SS, as that is only cute and not debilitating (it is cute though!). Otherwise if you're doing this for people who tie into xianity that is not so great, fierceness and strength of self is needed to stop abuse. Developing that in yourself is developing the energetic force of your personality. As opposed to developing your conversational insights, wit and care over your friends which is a receptive force and the feminine side of personality. The strength of self is the Solar Plexus and the strength of mind and wit is the Pineal. Work with both of them in conjunction with the relevant features of the personality they are concerned with

slyscorpion said:
StyleCoin said:
Sundara said:

Yes but you don't want to waste a lot of time relating to a lot of people in the world trust me you will just get hurt in some way. You should be your own unique person and accept yourself for who you are. I can say after awhile you will probably be miserable and depressed if you change too much. Better yet do something to attract people that will accept you and enjoy life with them. You dont need to spend years being miserable only later to want to change back to how it was and have a hard time with that.

You can work to add things like confidence and work on social skills. But if the people around you dont accept who you are find new people to relate to.

So far as sign for things like this: Leo Aries or Sagittarius for Confidence and anxiety. Scorpio or Pisces for removing negative psychological stuff and hang ups related to micromanaging what people say or fears.

Waxing for new things
Waning to end things.
I really hate some of my behaviors, I will do the work for 3 months to record in my soul, I will add several cool personality characteristics. the minority accepts me as I am, and the majority make fun of me, but I don't care, whoever tries to demean me, I simply cast a curse wave on that person, (being born with the gift of black magic.) would sowilo be a good rune for that?

StyleCoin said:
slyscorpion said:
StyleCoin said:

Waxing for new things
Waning to end things.
I really hate some of my behaviors, I will do the work for 3 months to record in my soul, I will add several cool personality characteristics. the minority accepts me as I am, and the majority make fun of me, but I don't care, whoever tries to demean me, I simply cast a curse wave on that person, (being born with the gift of black magic.) would sowilo be a good rune for that?

You don’t need to waste your energy and throw curses at every weird glance you get. Just work on freeing your soul and doing RTR’s. Things will change in time. The more you truly love yourself and become the best you others will love you too, for you. Channel your anger into the RTR’s and it’ll be much more effective at changing your life than anything.

and the most annoying thing is that high school is coming back this year, the school is full of drug addicts and degenerates and disrespectful people, I don’t have the personality to face them verbally, my mind goes blank and I don’t know what else to say .

StyleCoin said:
slyscorpion said:
StyleCoin said:

Waxing for new things
Waning to end things.

Look at your South node in your chart. Find out what sign and house it is in and look this up on some search engine. The JOS really doesn't have a lot about this. But chances are the behaviors and personality characteristics you have right now that you dont like are related to this in some way.

I would bet you a lot on this.

Focus your working on cultivating whatever sign your north node is in and personality traits of that.

This really probably is a lot simpler than you think and at some point you may just end up switching kind of anyways.

Dont look down on yourself though and realize its probably not even possible to totally change the nature of a person forever even with pluto transits.

But you can work on the positive. You should have happiness and good luck with traits of the north node.

Of course if your living out your South node all the time most of the stuff will be negative so I bet thats what your doing.

Sundara said:
StyleCoin said:
slyscorpion said:

Waxing for new things
Waning to end things.

You don’t need to waste your energy and throw curses at every weird glance you get. Just work on freeing your soul and doing RTR’s. Things will change in time. The more you truly love yourself and become the best you others will love you too, for you. Channel your anger into the RTR’s and it’ll be much more effective at changing your life than anything.

I second this. Unless your almost a God it is a total waste of energy anyways because focusing curses on people like this is not going to do much anyways unless you really put effort into it. It will just be like putting angry or dark energy on someone and if your just focusing on random people you could curse an SS for all you know.

Which is better spent elsewhere. This probably means your insecure about yourself.

If someone deserves to be cursed cause of something serious they did then focus all your energy into one person to two people at a time until something happens but doing it this way really scatters your energy and focus and doesn't accomplish much.

Ok also so some people don't like or accept who you are also does that mean they deserve death or to be harmed seriously or something. Think about it. Probably not some of them could be good people anyways. I had people not like me before I just don't hang out with them thats that. There is no way everyone should be forced to like you.

I dont think this is worth it.

slyscorpion said:
StyleCoin said:
slyscorpion said:

Waxing for new things
Waning to end things.

Look at your South node in your chart. Find out what sign and house it is in and look this up on some search engine. The JOS really doesn't have a lot about this. But chances are the behaviors and personality characteristics you have right now that you dont like are related to this in some way.

Focus your working on cultivating whatever sign your north node is in and personality traits of that.

This really probably is a lot simpler than you think and at some point you may just end up switching kind of anyways.

Dont look down on yourself though and realize its probably not even possible to totally change the nature of a person forever even with pluto transits.

But you can work on the positive. You should have happiness and good luck with traits of the north node.

Of course if your living out your South node all the time most of the stuff will be negative so I bet thats what your doing.
my southern node is in scorpion in the 11ht house, i don't know what it means. :/

StyleCoin said:
and the most annoying thing is that high school is coming back this year, the school is full of drug addicts and degenerates and disrespectful people, I don’t have the personality to face them verbally, my mind goes blank and I don’t know what else to say .

You don't need to say nothing to no one, just get on with your own business. I cant imagine what it must be like for this generation with tiktok now and everything, but I would personally like them mongooses being too distracted by their phones so they don't have to look at me with their dull eyes.

School is a great thing, see past the negatives of it. You always learn throughout life, but currently you also don't have to work or anything. It's better to be full time learning in an institution than being totally on your own, even in the case of this pandemic. There are always good people amongst an institution, maybe not a group of lowlifes or a mafia institution. School and colleges have all types of characters in them so its never totally bad.

It's definitely your Solar Plexus that needs strength. I think you also need to understand the realities of the situation like these people won't remember you after you leave school because they'll get on with their own life. You have control over your own mind and affairs.

StyleCoin said:
So basically you want to change your personality to become liked by the degenerates you speak about?

If you really care about yourself you're not going to change your personality, because that is against your own nature and advancement, so if you decide to arvance spiritually forget it if you're just gonna suppress your inner self.
If you have no self esteem it's not a matter of personality but to remove hangups that prevent you from being happy with yourself.
It seems like you don't know what to say if someone insults/makes fun of you, in that case you should take advice on the web about this situation you're in, it's full of people who had this problem. Learn a martial art too, that will raise your confidence too, boxing is good, if any degenerate teen attacks you then don't back down, if you just let people pick on you it's never gonna stop. So instead of acting like the jew wants you to act, become a better version of yourself, and have some damn respect for yourself and stand your ground if somebody tries to fuck with you.

Aquarius said:
StyleCoin said:
So basically you want to change your personality to become liked by the degenerates you speak about?

If you really care about yourself you're not going to change your personality, because that is against your own nature and advancement, so if you decide to arvance spiritually forget it if you're just gonna suppress your inner self.
If you have no self esteem it's not a matter of personality but to remove hangups that prevent you from being happy with yourself.
It seems like you don't know what to say if someone insults/makes fun of you, in that case you should take advice on the web about this situation you're in, it's full of people who had this problem. Learn a martial art too, that will raise your confidence too, boxing is good, if any degenerate teen attacks you then don't back down, if you just let people pick on you it's never gonna stop. So instead of acting like the jew wants you to act, become a better version of yourself, and have some damn respect for yourself and stand your ground if somebody tries to fuck with you.
I don't want to change my personality because of this shit, they are just some of my little problems, but I don't want to keep silent while they make fun of me, I'm going to train boxing tomorrow, I'm going to seek advice on how to deal with these degenerates, I'm going to try my best .

13th_Wolf said:
StyleCoin said:

You don't need to say nothing to no one, just get on with your own business. I cant imagine what it must be like for this generation with tiktok now and everything, but I would personally like them mongooses being too distracted by their phones so they don't have to look at me with their dull eyes.

School is a great thing, see past the negatives of it. You always learn throughout life, but currently you also don't have to work or anything. It's better to be full time learning in an institution than being totally on your own, even in the case of this pandemic. There are always good people amongst an institution, maybe not a group of lowlifes or a mafia institution. School and colleges have all types of characters in them so its never totally bad.

It's definitely your Solar Plexus that needs strength. I think you also need to understand the realities of the situation like these people won't remember you after you leave school because they'll get on with their own life. You have control over your own mind and affairs.

no school is good here, and the worst thing is to endure that damn smell of marijuana in the classroom.

StyleCoin said:
slyscorpion said:
StyleCoin said:

my southern node is in scorpion in the 11ht house, i don't know what it means. :/

That explains this somewhat. Your south node in Scorpio in the 11th that explains the micromanaging and wanting to control stuff or others. Ok so you want to be liked a lot by people and have hang ups that deal with friends social groups things like that. You kind of need to let go and release the desire to always be liked by everyone like you seem to have. Embrace a more playful approach to this focus on creativity. Scorpio South node may also be focused on sex or drama/traumatic experiences i am assuming and all areas that deal with scorpio and the 8th house. But the thing is this is negative.

Maybe you had a lot of problems having friends. Maybe you even used your sexuality as a way to control others or you had issues with money and debts.

Time to embrace your creativity be more playful light learn something creative like a hobby. Be confident. Focus on being grounded in the material and positive Taurus traits.

This should get rid of the bad luck associated with South node. But you can't be scared to let go and have fun you are I know that.

You also since 5th house is a house dealing with expression should not become detached and hate your personality thats south node.

slyscorpion said:
StyleCoin said:
slyscorpion said:

That explains this somewhat. Your south node in Scorpio in the 11th that explains the micromanaging and wanting to control stuff or others. Ok so you want to be liked a lot by people and have hang ups that deal with friends social groups things like that. You kind of need to let go and release the desire to always be liked by everyone like you seem to have. Embrace a more playful approach to this focus on creativity. Scorpio South node may also be focused on sex or drama/traumatic experiences i am assuming and all areas that deal with scorpio and the 8th house. But the thing is this is negative.

Maybe you had a lot of problems having friends. Maybe you even used your sexuality as a way to control others or you had issues with money and debts.

Time to embrace your creativity be more playful light learn something creative like a hobby. Be confident. Focus on being grounded in the material and positive Taurus traits.

This should get rid of the bad luck associated with South node. But you can't be scared to let go and have fun you are I know that.

You also since 5th house is a house dealing with expression should not become detached and hate your personality thats south node.
you said some things that I really feel, I think I will not remove some of my behaviors, I will add new behaviors like; confidence, charisma, attitude and related things, moon in Aries at 0 degrees with Mars in Aries will be a great day for that.

StyleCoin said:
13th_Wolf said:
StyleCoin said:

no school is good here, and the worst thing is to endure that damn smell of marijuana in the classroom.
I feel you, that's the worst.

slyscorpion said:
StyleCoin said:
slyscorpion said:

You picked an interesting time to start that for sure. Moon 0 Aries opposite Venus 0 Libra. But yes do some searches on your node position on search engine it will show you what to work on more so.

Aquarius said:
StyleCoin said:
13th_Wolf said:

I feel you, that's the worst.
:cry:

slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:
StyleCoin said:

You picked an interesting time to start that for sure. Moon 0 Aries opposite Venus 0 Libra. But yes do some searches on your node position on search engine it will show you what to work on more so.
thanks for your help, i will research more about it.
I love to start a job when the moon or planet is in the sign in a critical degree, mainly 0 degrees which is very powerful for me. :)

StyleCoin said:
slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:

thanks for your help, i will research more about it.
I love to start a job when the moon or planet is in the sign in a critical degree, mainly 0 degrees which is very powerful for me. :)

You too thats really cool. I dont know about starting a Job right now (might in the future I do not have long to wait till the full lunar eclipse over my MC was going to look then) but I always like starting things or doing magick on critical degrees like this.

If i am not going to start a spell or do anything i at least do more rtrs when a planet is on Aries point or critical degrees. That includes the moon when i am able to.

This is a boost people should look for. Yesterday with Venus 0 Libra Moon 0 Aries that time the rtr felt very powerful. Even venus 0 libra the whole day felt like it helped.

Well anyways back to the point I love using critical degrees for stuff.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back