Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

creativity spell

Satnam666

their was one about drawing but is their one for writing like if i wanted to create a story or poem
have not been very good with poetry an was wondering if their was a spell to increase creativity in these 2
if so what color do i use an what planet do i work with many thanks an

hail satan

Satnam666 said:
their was one about drawing but is their one for writing like if i wanted to create a story or poem
have not been very good with poetry an was wondering if their was a spell to increase creativity in these 2

hail satan

You could use this rune working + color yellow (see ss calendar for a good date, avoid void moon):

"2. Intelligence and memory working (color visualised runes and aura yellow)

MANNAZ+LÖGR+ODHAL+PERTHRO (Madur+ Lögur+Odal+Pero norwegian spelled one breath together) x111 reps

"My intelligence and memory are increasing in a healthy and beneficial way for me. I am acquiring knowledge about myself, the runes and the universe now, continuosly and forever." x 18 reps

Yellow
Yellow is the color of intellect, computers, communication, audio, video, TV, electronics, books, and literature. Yellow rules the solar chakra of the will. Ruled by the planet Mercury- yellow can be used for passing exams, improving the mind, for deeper concentration, mental power, learning ability, speech, writing, publishing, media concerns, gossip, slander, interviews, brothers, sisters, neighbors, rumors, theft, all areas of study and communication, also astral projection, overcoming addictions, and breaking habits. Good for friendship, imagination, creativity (orange is more powerful for creativity), inspiration and charisma. Yellow can be used to incite infidelity, cowardliness, decay, disease, dying, insanity, and inconsistency in others.

Yellow is of the element of air. Yellow rules the solar plexus chakra."

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44018

The above proposition is indeed good as far as runic workings go, but if you prefer you may also try going with the kabbalistic square of the sun on the JOS website. Sun governs creativity and as far as my own person is concerned, I always preffered to work with planetary energies instead of the runes, as planetary mantras seem to be much more potent.

Satnam666 said:

hail satan

True creativity happens naturally with advancement and involves the entirety of a person. It’s right brained and trances and freeing the soul can better help a person to get in touch with their own style and capabilities. I think the rune mannaz really helps open channels up and I’ve used it to get more inspired and in depth. With refining a piece of art the left or logical side is helpful. I’d say mannaz or Venus workings for the most part are good for creation. Even the sun and moon or mercury too. It depends on the art too though, dancing is great with sexuality and Uruz. Writing, probably mercury and mannaz. Sculpting or paintings, moon or Venus. Make up, sun and Venus.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back