Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About the Big Dipper constellation

NameHere

Hi there!

I wanted to ask if anyone more knowledgeable could tell me more about the Big Dipper constellation?

I remember getting a past life memory of my first life where I was born in Egypt to two librarians, they were the ones who showed me the way to Father Satan, I am forever thankful to them!!!
The reason I'm saying this is because in that memory, I remember them leading me in the night up a small hill (or that's what I remember seeing at least), I was quite young then I remember and they showed me the Big Dipper constellation.

That's all I was able to remember/see. That's why I thought of asking anyone who could tell me more and what it means?

I have tried searching through Satan's Library on the joyofsatan.org website, but I found no one really talking about it, unless I absolutely missed it..
I'd really appreciate it if any of you could help me learn/understand more about that Constellation!

Thank you!

HAIL SATAN!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back