Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How should I invest my money?

MercuryWisdom

Hello, my satanic brothers and sisters.
So, I've accumulated a bit of money from my work and I wanted to invest it. This amount of money isn't very large but in my country it is really good money.
I've two options, keep my money in a bank and I will get 10%-15% annual returns.
Or invest in gold. I've heard that investing in gold is profitable but I am not educated enough about it.
I am researching and learning though. I am still 17 and I hope I can move out once I graduate highschool this year.
Can you give me any advice?
What are your thoughts about this?

Hail Satan!

mercury_wisdom said:
So, I've accumulated a bit of money from my work and I wanted to invest it. This amount of money isn't very large but in my country it is really good money.
I've two options, keep my money in a bank and I will get 10%-15% annual returns.
Or invest in gold. I've heard that investing in gold is profitable but I am not educated enough about it.
I am researching and learning though. I am still 17 and I hope I can move out once I graduate highschool this year.

Hail Satan!

Gold price always stays the same, it is just the other currencys who drop in value. If you are abel buy a flat for your self.
There are apartment container who are realy cheap. Money on the bank isn´t safe from the coming inflation when they implement there global crypto currency.

mercury_wisdom said:

Hail Satan!

Keep it in your bank for now.

By the way I have a freelance online business from a skill I learned and still mastering it.

mercury_wisdom said:

Hail Satan!

I’ve worked on investments in the past and now that I have some to invest the advice I was given was bitcoin just before election where I anticipate a spike. The market is tricky and I don’t trust it long term but in short term cross trades, I am comfortable with my abilities and intuition with this. If you’re good with anticipating graph trends I’d recommend it.

I would not buy gold, you can't know if in the future we're gonna still use it.

It's not really convenient to invest anything in this period. Have you ever thought about trading digital currencies and foreign currencies? If you haven't, before you do, you should learn about risk management, otherwise chances are you'll lose more money than you make, then come whining about being scammed when you just made newbie mistakes. The foreign exchange market is a $6.6 trillion market, which means that amount of money is traded daily; the digital currency market is a multi-trillion market too. Banks trade on both markets. That's what they do with the money you give them when you open an account with them and it's the reason why you can't withdraw 100% of your account, but you always have a set maximum daily amount you can withdraw. Both markets are currently more lucrative than stokes and shares. 10-15% a year is a joke. You should be making 10% a week.

Aquarius said:

Not to mention the chinese Jews counterfeiting gold and silver and absolutely fucking the value of it.

mercury_wisdom said:

Given the volatility of the market and economy due to Covid and other enemy wrongdoings, I would advise "investing" in material wealth through prepping. Meaning like make sure your vehicle is maintained and repaired. Make sure you have water and food supplies, and so on.

Just something to think about as a potential avenue for storing your wealth. If the economy nosedives, then these investments, or potentially even the currency itself, will lose significant value.

Aquarius said:
Most certainly Gold won't be used in the future. The elites are preparing for a new one world digital currency. However your present currency and Gold/Silver may be tradable with that Digital currency. They might try to enforce it by force by telling you they won't grant essential services to you if you don't deposit all your paper currency, good coins and all your holdings in exchange for that digital currency. They might try to tattoo you with a chip sensor (the mark of the beast.)

We're talking about like the anime Psycho Pass, except the people managing would be psychopaths.

mercury_wisdom said:

This is to you and also everyone else who is looking to try investing. The most important thing by far is to start small and learn the basics. Whether it's stocks, currencies, or cryptocurrency, the essence of it is the same. Which is that, as a beginner, it's hilariously easy to lose a lot of the money you put in.

Use small amounts at first. If you plan on investing 10k, then start with a few hundred, or maybe 1k at most. Maybe even just with a hundred for the first few weeks. You need to first learn the basics of how to even buy and sell, and how it all works. Optimize this to not lose on fees or through suboptimal "optimized" options that exchanges give you. For example, you don't normally want to buy at market price but rather set your order for when it dips atleast slightly below, that's a very basic optimization you normally want to utilize.

Once you know the basics, you should still stick to a low amount and then learn how to do some basic trading. Find yourself a style that fits you (short-term trading, mid-term swing trading, long-term trading) and practice it with that lower amount of money. Chances are you will lose a good bit of it at first through mistakes, but that's why you need to start small. Improve your skills, and judge your success not by the raw money you make (which will be lower if you have a lower budget, obviously), but by the percentage increase you achieve.

Once you feel confident enough, you can increase your budget. But always tread with care and dont risk big sums on highly uncertain trades. This especially applies to the cryptocurrency market, which is highly volatile.

If you trade by risking your money on highly volatile things, you might aswell call it gambling and not investing. Some people do make money that way, but it's highly advanced and basically works by diversifying to a huge amount of options and losing your money on some of them while getting multiple times your investment back on others. Not recommended.

Stormblood said:
It's not really convenient to invest anything in this period. Have you ever thought about trading digital currencies and foreign currencies? If you haven't, before you do, you should learn about risk management, otherwise chances are you'll lose more money than you make, then come whining about being scammed when you just made newbie mistakes. The foreign exchange market is a $6.6 trillion market, which means that amount of money is traded daily; the digital currency market is a multi-trillion market too. Banks trade on both markets. That's what they do with the money you give them when you open an account with them and it's the reason why you can't withdraw 100% of your account, but you always have a set maximum daily amount you can withdraw. Both markets are currently more lucrative than stokes and shares. 10-15% a year is a joke. You should be making 10% a week.

10-15% is still a lot.

Here the "rente" over your savings is at 0,01% annually, something which you gain. Above 100k its nothing and if you have over.. I forgot but something like 500k you even have to pay up.
Not to mention youre already paying tax over your savings to the gov if you, a single person, have over 20k saved up.

It shows me more and more how rigged NLs system is. And the ridiculous taxes we have to pay.

What one has to do here is invest in something, if you do not want to pay so much tax. I learned recently that if you buy a piece of ground which has as "bestemmingsplan" (goal given to the area by the communicipality - if I used the correct words) nature or woods or agriculture or whatever like that.
It doesnt count as your savings or something so you buy it and thats it.
But you cannot build anything on it.

Sundara said:
mercury_wisdom said:

Hail Satan!

I’ve worked on investments in the past and now that I have some to invest the advice I was given was bitcoin just before election where I anticipate a spike. The market is tricky and I don’t trust it long term but in short term cross trades, I am comfortable with my abilities and intuition with this. If you’re good with anticipating graph trends I’d recommend it.
How do I anticipate graph trends? I don't have experience with this tbh.
Btw does your spiritual power help you with this?

Stormblood said:
Do you have legit resources where I can learn this for beginners? This is basically forex trading right? I've seen a lot of scammers and marketers scamming about this.
10% a week is nice but I am sure if I actually do it, it won't be easy. I am interested to learn about it though.

It's a bit too late to consider gold right now because it's near its all time highs. The market is very volatile right now, but that's just my opinion.

mercury_wisdom said:

Hail Satan!

If you have to ask about what to invest in, then you are not ready to invest. Better to spend lots of time learning as much as you can about it. 10-15% from a bank? If true that is a very good annual return that most people investing don't achieve. With that kind of return you are getting from a bank you could be patient and wait for excellent opportunities to take advantage of.

Gold? Paper gold dropped over 30points today or about 3,000 US Dollars and about month ago dropped about 100points(10,000 dollars) in one day and that's per contract. Volatile moves like this can and do wipe out peoples money very fast.

I would recommend a book by Ted Warren: How to Make the Stock Market Make Money For You, it will introduce you to how the markets are highly manipulated and how to be patient and wait for good opportunities. Hint.... If you want you can find the book for free on the internets.

If I was in your situation depending on want kind of job you can get, I would consider working and saving as much money as possible in order to take advantage of the 10-15% returns you are getting from your bank, while looking out for excellent opportunities to take advantage of. Having money and cash in the bank will allow you to do that. Most young people spend their money on drugs, alcohol, and parting. You have the opportunity to start young and set yourself up for lots of success.

A useful book is:"The bogleheads guide to investing" it assumes you don't know anything about investing. It's mostly geared towards USA citizens but you'll learn from it anyway.

I made a post about investing a couple months back, here it is: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=42447&p=177394&hilit=Investing#p177394

mercury_wisdom said:

Hail Satan!

i say do neither, invest in assets that will bring you income. for example website that generate income, or small business, then sell said small business / website, or hire the work out, depending on the money and location, you can use it to flip items being undersold, or use it to treasure hunt antiques. anything but letting it sit in a bank. you could go and meet small time businesses and invest in things you believe in. or even buy things in bulk and resell one at a time. also people buy cars and rent them out to tourists, or pay someone to drive said car for tourists while you take your cut, because you own the car and pay the driver fairly, and have all paper work in place for anything you do. do do anything sketchy or illegal. because that is dumb.

and this probably wont happen any time soon but i thought i should state that people like space x and other corporations are looking at an close to home asteroid for mining that has over 700 trillion $ gold and other rare metals. they say they aren't going to mine it but ive seen it brought up constantly lately, wouldn't suprise me , even if the gold doesn't get all flooded into our market, in 25 - 100 years if this happens in the next decade or two, gold will be to common to use as a monetary backing. tbh i wouldn't be suprised if they are already mining it. I believe the space program worldwide is a bit more advanced than they are letting on, but thats just my speculation at this moment.

really though, we should only be mining asteroids, and leave our planet alone.

read a book rich dad poor dad, it helped me drop the whole brainwashed mentality that the jEWs push on you, because they need you to be good little worker ants. they want good goyz who never question and only get paid a quarter an hour.

Hail Satan!!

hope i helped.

Your bank will pay you 10% to 15% annually? You don't have to tell me where you live, because that alone is a red flag.

Geeze I honestly don't know what to tell you. Take no offense to this, but I have to assume you live in a shithole country. I don't want to tell you to flee your country as Satanists should stay because we improve the frequency of the area we are in.

Gold and real estate might net you better than a savings account. But there is much more risk and work involved than a savings account. Just so you know 10 to 15 percent growth outpaces almost every investment, even the majority of the US stock market.

Of course you could invest in yourself, go to school or certificate training. Buy a better shelter or automobile. If the shit hits the fan you could always sell these and downsize.

In closing put your money into things that won't go to 0. An education can't be taken from you. Your house, real estate or car can always be sold to at least get some of your money back.

Thank you for your tips and thoughts everyone. If anyone else wants to share his opinion too don't be afraid to do so.

StraitShot47 said:
Your bank will pay you 10% to 15% annually? You don't have to tell me where you live, because that alone is a red flag.

Geeze I honestly don't know what to tell you. Take no offense to this, but I have to assume you live in a shithole country. I don't want to tell you to flee your country as Satanists should stay because we improve the frequency of the area we are in.

Gold and real estate might net you better than a savings account. But there is much more risk and work involved than a savings account. Just so you know 10 to 15 percent growth outpaces almost every investment, even the majority of the US stock market.

Of course you could invest in yourself, go to school or certificate training. Buy a better shelter or automobile. If the shit hits the fan you could always sell these and downsize.

In closing put your money into things that won't go to 0. An education can't be taken from you. Your house, real estate or car can always be sold to at least get some of your money back.
I don't think it is a normal savings account though.
It is something called certificate of deposit (CD) I think you have something similar in US

I would say what to invest in but I dont wanna get shit if people lose the money because of my advice, so I'll just say to check natal chart when deciding what to invest in.

2nd House (Buy and Hold Stocks (As you own companies through shares), Gold, Silver, Holding cryptocurrency over longer period of time)
4th House (Real Estate, Gold/Silver Mines)
5th House (Day trading stocks/crypto, basically anything risky; Note: You also need good analysis skills with this)
8th House (Debt instruments like Bonds, Dividends from Stocks (Goes nicely with 2nd house Buy & Hold), Real Estate rent (Again in connection with 4th house))

You can already start practicing now if you want with virtual money, instead of your own by joining websites like eToro. They offer you virtual $100k and then you can train in stonks until you feel ready to start using real money.

But if you ask me
-Whole stock market is overvalued as fck due to FED and other central banks pumping all those trillions in there with their QE programs. Wealth is made by production and right now we have lots of people unemployed with stocks going up regardless. Just shows you how fcked up stuff is.
-Current bonds are totally worthless (0,13% ROI over year LOL) + if world debt is reset you can kiss ass goodbye to all your bond money.
-Gold and Silver will protect your wealth when money is worthless but when space mining is a thing in the future all that wealth of gold will go down the toilet due to how abundant it will be.
-Crypto may have most chance to be the best for the future but this is just my guess. Crypto that is made with utility in mind and has low energy consumption are top ones to look after. And I would avoid proof of work coins like Bitcoin, because most of the mining is controlled by Chinese Commie Party, and they have been promoting it while its mining operations are having disastrous impact on environment. Of course this is just my opinion but something feels really wrong with whole Bitcoin hype.

Of course there is also another option and that is to hold money like other big companies are doing until everything breaks down and then buy stuff cheap. This also comes with its own risk in current situation, as the whole money printing to keep stuff up can go quickly out of hand and your money becomes worthless from hyperinflation.

mercury_wisdom said:
Stormblood said:
Do you have legit resources where I can learn this for beginners? This is basically forex trading right? I've seen a lot of scammers and marketers scamming about this.
10% a week is nice but I am sure if I actually do it, it won't be easy. I am interested to learn about it though.

The covid situation is doing a lot of damages to a lot of companies. If companies/businesses go in losses, bankruptcy and so on, it's not really convenient to have money invested in their stocks, shares and so on. You'd only lose money. That's why I suggested working with currencies.

Forex and crypto, yes. There are a lot of scammers around. If anyone ever comes to you and they tell you to give them $300 (or whatever) and they're going to give you back $3150 when the trading week is over (Mon-Fri), never do it of course, as that's a huge red flag. You should, instead, learn to trade on your own. Yes, there are educational sources for beginners. Don't use YouTube, as that will only generate confuse and most likely make you lose money. You can find my email address in one of the links in my signature if you want me share some educational resources privately. As far as I know, no effective educational resources are for free, but I can provide a few basic stuff from some educators for free on YouTube. YouTube is like a maze. You need to know what channels to go to if you want the right information. A simple process is to go like this:

1. Learn about trading and risk management
2. Practice a LOT on a demo account until you're confident
3. Open a live account with a good broker.
4. Start trading but never risk more than 1-3% of your account per trade. Stop when you've used a maximum of 8% of your account balance in a day. There are many other things to know about risk management. The other main principle is to make sure that you always profit much more than you lose, so you're always in the green. If someone claims even 70% or more in accuracy, you know they are liars. By accuracy I mean the trades that are profitable... Obviously, some of us can manipulate their personal stats using witchcraft, but those who do don't go about advertising it.

mercury_wisdom said:
StraitShot47 said:

It is something called certificate of deposit (CD) I think you have something similar in US

CD's in the US are less than 2% annually for 10 years. Meaning you can't touch it for ever how long you buy it for.

Stormblood said:
Forex and crypto, yes. There are a lot of scammers around. If anyone ever comes to you and they tell you to give them $300 (or whatever) and they're going to give you back $3150 when the trading week is over (Mon-Fri), never do it of course, as that's a huge red flag. You should, instead, learn to trade on your own. Yes, there are educational sources for beginners. Don't use YouTube, as that will only generate confuse and most likely make you lose money. You can find my email address in one of the links in my signature if you want me share some educational resources privately. As far as I know, no effective educational resources are for free, but I can provide a few basic stuff from some educators for free on YouTube. YouTube is like a maze. You need to know what channels to go to if you want the right information. A simple process is to go like this:

4. Start trading but never risk more than 1-3% of your account per trade. Stop when you've used a maximum of 8% of your account balance in a day. There are many other things to know about risk management. The other main principle is to make sure that you always profit much more than you lose, so you're always in the green. If someone claims even 70% or more in accuracy, you know they are liars. By accuracy I mean the trades that are profitable... Obviously, some of us can manipulate their personal stats using witchcraft, but those who do don't go about advertising it.
Thanks, this advice is very valuable.

StraitShot47 said:
mercury_wisdom said:
StraitShot47 said:

CD's in the US are less than 2% annually for 10 years. Meaning you can't touch it for ever how long you buy it for.
For us it is about 10%-15%% for 3-7 years.

Stormblood said:
mercury_wisdom said:
Stormblood said:

The covid situation is doing a lot of damages to a lot of companies. If companies/businesses go in losses, bankruptcy and so on, it's not really convenient to have money invested in their stocks, shares and so on. You'd only lose money. That's why I suggested working with currencies.

I will send you an email.

mercury_wisdom said:

Hail Satan!

I am seeing a lot of ppl giving advice in how to invest or how to learn to invest etc. But in my eyes its foolish to try and learn how to do this in the times we live in. Even before corona it was nearly impossible to make profit (Unless you had years of experience), Since corona things have turned to sht. The economy is way to unstable to get anything usefull out of it, So i wouldnt't bother with it in this moment in time.

If i were you i would invest in things that you would personaly need, Think about knowledge, Being able to selfsustaind, Being able to defend yourself etc.

Neat skills that might come in handy especialy keeping in mind what state the world is in right now is foraging, fishing, farming maybe even skills such as carpentry? You never know when any of these skills might come in handy!

You remember when this whole corona bllsht started, Hps maxine talked about preparedness. It not over yet, Things are just getting started. Now ask yourself if you are prepared for what is to come, It can be a matter of life and death.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=30636

Cro666 said:
mercury_wisdom said:

Hail Satan!

I am seeing a lot of ppl giving advice in how to invest or how to learn to invest etc. But in my eyes its foolish to try and learn how to do this in the times we live in. Even before corona it was nearly impossible to make profit (Unless you had years of experience), Since corona things have turned to sht. The economy is way to unstable to get anything usefull out of it, So i wouldnt't bother with it in this moment in time.

If i were you i would invest in things that you would personaly need, Think about knowledge, Being able to selfsustaind, Being able to defend yourself etc.

Neat skills that might come in handy especialy keeping in mind what state the world is in right now is foraging, fishing, farming maybe even skills such as carpentry? You never know when any of these skills might come in handy!

You remember when this whole corona bllsht started, Hps maxine talked about preparedness. It not over yet, Things are just getting started. Now ask yourself if you are prepared for what is to come, It can be a matter of life and death.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=30636

That doesn't apply to forex, crypto and commodities. In general, it doesn't apply to day trading and other forms of short-term trading. Those who don't make profit is because they're trading randomly, without having a plan or a strategy, and without knowing how it all works.

mercury_wisdom said:
Sundara said:
mercury_wisdom said:

Hail Satan!

How do I anticipate graph trends? I don't have experience with this tbh.
Btw does your spiritual power help you with this?

I have been better at it than some who have studied for years on it. The spike did happen already at election as expected, which was a very strong gut feeling to the point where I felt comfort enough posting. Which most crypto investors I know who spend hours studying and reading books did not know. I think everyone is capable of doing so if they do not overthink and overstep. I observe trends that stand out the most to me and base my predictions on just simple year to year month to month crests and troughs. I don’t use any calculators and I do everything in my head. This is really dependent on the person though and you should know where your strong suits lie with your natural abilities. I can’t say that the way I do it would work for anyone else. I’d always been good at predicting numbers to some level WITH the use of actual information and method taught in school. and I have basic education at a college level where math is concerned. You have to combine this with tangible knowledge. Going into something using only psychic ability will likely lead to failure. Like, you can’t just log into coin base pro and look at the daily graph and get an accurate prediction that simply just starting out. You could possibly if you were really well-versed in your own abilities. Anticipating a larger than average spike did come to me randomly but I’ve also been watching it for some time. I also used past trends to fully verify it. This one was probably the most intuition based though with less observation than ever, but I always use my intuition combined with an equal or greater amount of observation. Knowing where to apply what you already know is important. I’ve always been good at science and art, and sometimes math when I really desired and had a use for it. Which is why the natural sciences were easy for me, because they make sense to me. The way I predict the graphs are more natural. Chemistry was most difficult. I’ve always had some abilities too, but it helps to understand that intuitive ability isn’t something foreign. It has basis on what you’re seeing in the world around you. Many people who are not satanists use their intuition on some level and they’re unaware of it. My ex had absolutely zero intuitive abilities and we would sit there and do trades all day every day and he failed epically while sitting right next to me. I’d tell him when I would buy in and the reasons why, which weren’t enough basis for him. He had a higher college education level than I did but he was just really low on the spiritual totem and sucked at it. He has a lot of great technical talents and electronic musical ability, but he obsessively studied on achieving it that and his actual creative levels are very low. I wouldn’t recommend throwing a large amount of money into trading until there’s practice and confidence in the market, but you could definitely start and see what works for you in prediction and what stands out to you. Like, observing crests and troughs might not be a strong suit for someone, another person might be good at anticipating a bull run or other types of trends you can find in a graph. Just use what YOU already know and what you’re confident with. Reading articles on predictions (from people who use strictly numbers) might be a good route for another person and they might be able to better see which one is most accurate and likely to happen that way. There’s a lot of ways to go about it and how to do it is an individual thing. Certainly having education and meditation combined is more helpful than a person who has just one or the other.

mercury_wisdom said:

Hail Satan!
Can invest in bitcoin

Invest in yourself. Write down what are your priorities and necessities. Ensure that you will always have the ability to push through any obstacle.

Surely it is obvious that meditation is the greatest personal investment, so invest your physical resources to ensure you may successfully meditate daily.

I beg you to be selfish, now is not the time to help the random NPCs. Invest in yourself.
I also challenge you to become exhausted!
Rise to the top, and stay there.
Perfect Practice Makes Perfect.
666PlusUltra

Hail Satan!

I've always wanted to invest on the stock market. Despite the moniker people give it "Gambling without a pitboss breaking your legs".

I recall reading a story back around 2011. There was this guy that everyday did it for nearly a year. Apparently he made enough to retire on it. Until the last week before him and his fiance went for either the wedding or vacation. Apparently it was also his last week investing. Well he invested a little bit later a scant investment turned him into gaining 860,000 dollars during his last hurah with trading.

I wish I could invest but it seems like an entire Universe. As much as I hate market speculation and people making money from money which makes no sense. I will readily admit my National Socialism hinders my reality with realism of the World and how it works. But it just seems like it's too much, too out there, too many things to learn and not learn and basically even being with a good computer and multi-monitor support.

It all seems like a computer game that is REALLY difficult. But again it seems like a game.

Plus afterwards taxes and whatnot. I mean it is a form of income. It seems like you gotta constantly make big bucks, hiding your wealth and all this tax dodging stuff. I know HP.Cobra mentioned realistically speaking even 20 years and even when the Gods arrive is not gonna change anything. They can't just snap their fingers and poof 10,000 years of degeneration gone. But at the same time it just seems like investing is really out there.

Don't get me wrong I would love to be professionally trained in such manner. It's spectacular type of job for some people but again it seems like diving headfirst into a new Universe.

StraitShot47 said:

7 month post advice, 25% to 100+% return.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back