Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Lucifer Chant/Meditation

Miss6

Website
essentialhosiery.wordpress.com
So theres this Youtuber named Behemoth-X and he knows how to summon spirits and demons. He's got a video where he's using a chant to invoke Lucifer and he says it was given to him by Lucifer in a ritual. When I listen to it, I feel super focused and energized and it has a strong hypnotic effect to it. He's got other videos on his channel giving advice from his experience working with deities and demons, as well as other invocation chants. Orlee Stewart is also a trusted guide on working with spirits and demons.
MADOUSIN ASTOTATE LUCIFAH VOLSITS ISMEH LIFTOSH LIALLE CAZMEL LIFTOSH USHMEH SATAH MANDISAH ASTOTATE ASTUT LUSHKAH TOMEH ASHMA SERDION DOMASOIN LUCIFAH CASSMEL HAYRUSS ATOSH
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHO16SFkJ9g&t=1148s

Miss6 said:
So theres this Youtuber named Behemoth-X and he knows how to summon spirits and demons. He's got a video where he's using a chant to invoke Lucifer and he says it was given to him by Lucifer in a ritual. When I listen to it, I feel super focused and energized and it has a strong hypnotic effect to it. He's got other videos on his channel giving advice from his experience working with deities and demons, as well as other invocation chants. Orlee Stewart is also a trusted guide on working with spirits and demons.
MADOUSIN ASTOTATE LUCIFAH VOLSITS ISMEH LIFTOSH LIALLE CAZMEL LIFTOSH USHMEH SATAH MANDISAH ASTOTATE ASTUT LUSHKAH TOMEH ASHMA SERDION DOMASOIN LUCIFAH CASSMEL HAYRUSS ATOSH
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHO16SFkJ9g&t=1148s
Can you please remove your picture from your profile?

All that you have studied in the occult and spirituality is a joke and is meant to harm or mislead you. The word occult means 'hidden', because the real occult has been hidden from the masses by the Jews so they can use it against humanity.

Read everything here and you will understand better.
www.satanisgod.org

Wtf is this.

Why do you have your own (or someone elses) face as a profile picture? Kikes can curse you through an image, btw.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back