Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Chakra Vibration Cycle (?)

NakedPluto [JG]

I wanted to ask but to also confront this observation with that of others as it is very important to me. I talk about the vibrations of the chakras, not the bioelectricity/vril/vibrations of the general body. These observations were made in the last years, growing in the last months up to a more detailed feeling and deeper experience recently.

The vibrations of the chakras exist in the same cycle of the duality. Same with breathing in and out, the female and masculine sides of soul, the vibration of the chakras act in the same way, rhythmically with perfect and same timings of its nature. The vibration starts then pauses, then repeats very alike a beating heart. From the base up to the 6th chakras seems to be this case, except the Crown which has another added type of vibration that surrounds the cranium bones more than the nervous system directly. These observations were made along the years but lately I've been able to get fully conscious in that state.

Not only that but the ascending of the energy, natural without an intended rising, seems to act in the same principle. At the feet and lower abdomen with the sexual organs seems to be the more abrubt vibrations and elemental manifestations, up to the head area the vibrations, simultaneously conform to the rythm and are undoubtely differentiated and separate from each other. All of the vibrations form up a very powerfull "grid" of bioelectricity inside the body, not the aura.

To me the facts are lively seen, as I experience it daily with no meditations done, but I accept the idea that my soul in not to the full extent connected to form a correct opinion about this yet, as the vibrations in the future might be unified together without having this timing duality aspect.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back